2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
explicit....hmmm.....even better??? lolz.....sarn....that would be something new....since urs is usually imagine the rest...lolz...

cecilia

Staff member
you're scare? .. SPOILIER IT.
whoever highlight it. they're at their own risk ..
it's okay. you make me anxious as well .. waiting here :lol: POST IT :clap:

PZE, have fun at HOLLYWOOD BOWL. i hope you have luck meeting some KOREAN DARAS ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha sarn.....gosh hes so much like harit....its crazy funny....loved it keep it coming....dont leave us on a cliff for too long...
aww man...if SarN update later in the day like after i get off..i wont be able to read it! :( internet at home still messed up...

it won't be 35min in the office or car and garage lmao but i can be explicit
LMAO ...but i see "bananas" being used.. :lol:

explicit....hmmm.....even better??? lolz.....sarn....that would be something new....since urs is usually imagine the rest...lolz...
yep, yep!! i agree with pze..anything is better than.. the "imagine the rest ppl" :lol:

mmm hmmm -_- ms "i'm too modest" w/e!
lmao
the truth will be revealed sooner or later!!! :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…baby , you smell…so so ..sweet..” he sigh

Arisoya couldn’t move nor talk as she stood there starring into his face . She can feel his breath exhaling and inhaling . It was warm with a mixture of manly scent , she was nervous all the sudden . He move closer and cover the remaining 6inch gap . His body was press to the length of her and her face was at the crook of his neck.

“…baby , its burning ..” he whisper into her ear as his hand came down to remove the robe . The garment drop to the floor , revealing her bare shoulder and what left is just a towel wrapping around her chest . Arisoya manage to move to the side but he grab both side of her arm , locking it in place . His head came down and kiss both of her cheek several time. She stood there motionless as if her body is under a spell , the sensation was overwhelming and she secretly blush when he shower quick kisses along her neck line .

“..stop it ..” she protest and try to move away but his body push her against the wall, crushing her with his strength .

“ …baby, i can’t . im going crazy ..you smell so good …lets move to the bed …”

“…but …it not time . remember our deal ..”

“…then and now is the same thing ..come on ..the bed is only a couple step away ….how about I just carry you ..”

“…stop it . let me go ..”

“…if pig can fly …I will ..”

“…ugh …we cant’ do this . What if you infect me

“…my banana is clean !!..”

“…I don’t trust you . Get yourself check up first ….”

“…baby ! It dark outside . No clinic is open at this time ..”

“…well, then im not sleeping with you beside we don’t have any protection ...what if you get me pregnant !!! ..”

“…don’t worry, I got condom ...in 7 difference color and taste . you want the strawberry favor ? ”

“…sicko ! You probable bed hundred of girls , right ? How can I be sure you don’t carry any sexually transmitted disease?

“…im positive ...”

“…no, get yourself check first and then we talk about it . If you force me tonight , you can kiss your banana good bye the next morning ..” she was serious .

Tik pull his head back and look into her eye. Damn it! He release her arm and take several step back. What kind of man he would be if he use force ? Barbaric ! If only she know how sexy and seductive she look standing there with just a towel to shield the hidden fruit of all woman . Tik give a sad puppy eye and open his arm for a hug but she frown and look away with annoyance.

“…alright baby , you win .i’ll put my banana away for now ..” he said jokily and added “ ..how about a little tease for being a good boy ??..what you say ?? ..”

“..what the hell you talking about ? ..”

Tik darken his eye and reach for the towel knot , with just one yank the towel drop to the floor . His jaw drop and pierce his eye at the art work of Michelangelo .What a godness from heaven he thought and chuckle with amusement . Arisoya scream while covering her top and crossing her leg to hide the valley . Pervert! She grab the robe from the floor and quickly put it on . Tik ran to the bed and drop his body on the mattress

“ …I seen it all !! 2 apple and 1 kiwi ..” he roll himself to and fro while holding his stomach to stop the laughter .

“…im going kill you !! sicko !!..” she shouted and march toward the bed . Without warning she twist both of his ear and watch him scream in pain. She jump on the bed and kick him to the floor . Tik fall down with a thud sound .

“ …baby , that hurt ! soon or later i will see it ..”

“ ..shut up ! you sleeping on the floor !!..”

cecilia

Staff member
DANG. so it's starting to burn .. hot .. hot .. hot .. what a funny and desperate man :loool: can't wait for more ..

cecilia

Staff member
omg .. this is funny. .. good update ..
i'm laughing my butt off at the sight of everything ..
i wish ARISOYA play hard to get and stick to her words.

so many fruits to add to the list now :p .. keep up the good update :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..excellent update!...made me super blushed!

ceci ...the list of fruits just gets longer and longer...cause after we run out of american fruits..we have plenty of the asian ones too!! :lol:

"the two apples and 1 kiwi" hella cracks me up!!

tina, youre just as funny! :lol:

pze, have a great time & a safe trip!

hanjieun, what the heck...youre skipping chapters!? just wants to get to the good part, huh!??? LOL

thank you for the update SarN! i truly love your work.. :kiss:

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
..how about a little tease for being a good boy ??..
Tik darken his eye and reach for the towel knot , with just one yank the towel drop to the floor .
LOL!!! Hahahahaha!!! TIK is such a naughty boy,

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was settle, Tik sleep on the hard floor while Arisoya gets the water bed. The next morning he was awaken by the constant ringing on his cellar phone . Still half a sleep he reach for it and answer “ ..hello …what? Really?..” fully awaken he pick himself from the floor and listen carefully . “…$hit ! that great ! I’ll be down there in an hr ..” he close the cellar and turn his attention to Arisoya , who still asleep .

“..baby, you be mine in no time..” he smile and hurry to the bathroom to refresh up . Afterward he got dress and left the condo.

It was high noon when Arisoya wake up and got dress. She was surprise Tik have left so early in the morning but she glad he did cause she plan on calling home . Ma pick up the phone

“ …is mom and daddy home ? ..”

“ …they left to Paris yesterday Miss…”

“ ..did you told them about me ?...”

“…yes , they say when ever you get home to give them a call …”

“…did you feed my fishes and turtle ..”

“…yes, Miss ! The fishes had rice and the turtle had steak ..”

“..Ma ! They don’t eat those !! Their food is beside the fish container in my room . Rice and steak ? That’s ridiculous. ”

“…really? Dogs at my house we feed them bone and leftover. Your pet had it good. ”

“..Ma! Be sure to use their food next time ..”

“…yes, Miss. Also, your friend is here and he want to speak to you ..” Ma handed the phone to Peter .

“ …ah , girl ! Where are you ! How long you going stay out ! ..” shouted Peter . He was concern and worry about his friend since yesterday she didn’t return home.

“ ..don’t talk to loud ! I’m at Tik’s condo ..”

“ ..ah , girl ! What you doing there ? I thought you said you going run to Paris ! did you lost your way and got off the plane at his condo !!..”

“ ..shut up! I’ll explain it to you later but come over here . Im bore . Write down the address ok ..”

Peter dig into his purse and pull out a pen , he jot down the address . Afterward he hung up the phone and left the house , he drove to the destination . Arisoya waited nearly 2hrs until Peter show up. He rang the bell repeatedly, anxiety to see his friend. Arisoya finally open the door , Peter scream with tear in his eye and run to hug Arisoya.

“ …ah, girl ! are you ok ! i was so worry ..” Peter sniff while embracing his friend .

“…im not dead , you can stop the crying ..”

“..ah, girl its ok . you have me as your friend . all this will pass ..”

“ ..what you talking about …”

“…he rape you ..didn’t he !!..” Peter cry a little louder

“…no, he didn’t rape me ! ..”

“ …ah, girl !! then you give in to lust , didn’t you !!...”

“…you crazy !! ..” Arisoya wiggle out of his embrace and went to sit on the sofa .

“ ..o’, so nothing happen ? ..” Peter straighten his face and quickly grab a seat next to her on the sofa , he ask with curiosity “ …your apple and kiwi is still fresh , right ? …”

“ …yes !!..” she cries .

“..you didn’t see his banana ..?..”

“.. NO!..”

“ …thank you Buddha ..” Peter was relief and sigh heavily while using his hand to fan himself . He really thought Arisoya was a goner but still…why she staying at his condo ?? Peter snap his back straight and look around the room. He got up and explore the place , going through all the room in the condo . Then he look at the waterbed in the middle of the floor and laugh . “ …this is a one room condo ! You share a waterbed with him ? Ah, girl . Im jealous !!! ..”

“..no! it not what you think ! Last night he slept on the floor. The reason im here is because im hiding from Tom . It a long story but all I know is , until Tom is arrested I can’t leave this place ”

“..ah , girl . You life is full of drama . I wish mine is like your . I wish a handsome , muscular , sexy guy will come into my life and demand my kiwi ..ahhhHH ..im blushing just think abut it hehehe..” said Peter twisting his body shyly and flutter his eye as he imagine Tik carry him toward the bed .

“..peter, this guy is a sex manic! ..”

“..ah , girl ! that even better..” Peter gasp and smile as he imagine Tik being rough , throwing him in bed instead of being gentle like his pervious fantasy .Suddenly there a loud knocking on the door and interrupt his thought .

“…it must be Tik ..” said Arisoya

Tik use the key to unlock the door and came inside . In a happy mood, he announce “…I got good news and bad news . The good news first ! Tom is arrested last night , the police busted his operation and return all the girls back home . My lawyer and the police chief held a meeting this morning . Since we help crack this case the chief is dropping any allegation against you . Baby, the chief believe you are an innocent by stander because this is not the first time Tom use other people name to cover his track ….”

Arisoya jump with joy and run to hug him , “ …really!! So this mean im free to go !!!..”

“ ..yes !!!! And here the bad news ..” he smile deviously and wrap his arm around her waist , pulling her against the length of his body “….the next 2 night a week you are mine ..”

Arisoya’s smile turn upside down as she remember the bargain and before she can say another word , he bend down and kiss her . His hand slide up her bare thigh and disappear under her skirt . The sudden touch send chill down her spin ….