2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
no update yet....i guess ill be back later or tomorrow morning.....sarn im waiting....hehe

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
:D ;) ^_^ :D ;) ^_^ Thanks again Sarn, i finished One Night a Week and jump right on to reading 2nights a week....never thought about reading fan fiction fever section....now im hook on it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
saoznoi..if you like these two..have you read the other ones that SarN wrote?? they are all so addicting to read..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Peter and Arisoya silently try to sneak out the condo while Tik was busy doing his victory dance. They didn’t make it to door in time ---

“ ..baby ! where you going !..” shouted Tik

Both friends was alarm by the voice and quickly turn around .
“..well, you said after I sign the contract we can leave ..” said Arisoya while standing behind Peter

“ ..baby , you didn’t ask me what days of the week---”

“…what day then ? ..” she interrupted

“ ..every weekend ..”

“…ugh , fine!..”

“…baby ..also---

Before Tik can finish the sentence , the two friend ran out the condo . Something isn’t right , as he stare at the open door ! He have a sneaky feeling Arisoya will try to escape and if she does, then she is tasteless!! To resist his good look and charming personality! He admit he was a bit rough on approaching her but normally any girl will melt to his flirtatious by now !!! So , how come this girl is so difference from his other girls ? But it doesn't matter ...saturday is only two more days away ….

Meanwhile , at Tutuorson ‘s residence in Arisoya room .

“ …ah, girl ..you will need sweater ..” said Peter while digging through the closet trying to find warm clothes for his friend . They plan on packing their belonging tonight and leave in the morning

“…just grab anything , I can always buy more clothes in Paris..” reply Arisoya while gathering up cream product and makeup at the dressing table

“…ah, girl. How long we going stay there ? ..”

“ …I really don’t know but once I’m there im going tell my dad everything and im sure he can help me ..”

“…what I give to have your life !! Getting chase by a hot guy, who after my kiwi ! So romantic !!..”

“…shut up peter ! he might be good looking but he sick in the head !!...”

“…ah , girl . You just admit he good looking !!..”

“..i mean …whatever , just know i hate him !..”

“... you stay with the man in his one room condo for 2 days and nothing sparkle ? Did he try to advantage of you ?..”

“ ..yes he did ! several attempt ! that sex manic ! he even yank the towel from my chest ..!”

“..ah! that mean he seen your kiwi ! no wonder he so flame up yesterday and if I wasn’t in the room he probable take you on the kitchen table !!! …I wonder how his banana look like …hmmm”

“ ..shut up !!! ..”

“…seriously girl, you never saw it !..”

“ ..never … but his girlfriend blurted out 6’inch the other day .. ..”

“…girl ! Thats 1’inch longer than an average Asian men ..”

“..hey!!! aren’t you suppose to be gay ? ..”

“..i prefer to be call a woman trap in a man body and did you know a recent global sex survey found that 70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm . Our Thai men are bunch of inconsiderate corn dog that only think about their pleasure!! ..” said Peter and close the suitcase fiercely , a bit shaken thinking about insensitive men ! This is one of the reason why he prefer being a female because men are disgusting—but then again who he kidding , handsome men are to die for. Peter secretly smile to himself thinking about Tik.

“…shut up !..” Arisoya turn reddens after hearing the statement and thought about Tik being one of those corn dog. Yes, he is inconsiderate! Only thinking about his selfish need by putting her in this ridiculous scandal! That womanizer!

“… Don’t worry ! Beside, you won’t be here to found out if you part of that 70% and if he is one of those inconsiderate partner ..hehehe ” Peter giggle and Arisoya grab a near by pillow to throw at him .

"...shut up !!.."

“..girl! No, need to get physical! ..”

“…then stop reminding me --- “

“…of his banana ..” he interrupted

“ …shut up ! shut up !!..”

They argue and fought with each other till bed time. The next morning they gather up all their baggage and drove to the airport . It was around 7am when they arrive at the destination and their plane leave in 2hr . They waited at the gate entrance , Arisoya was reading magazines while Peter apply makeup on his face .

“ .. girl . You think he will follow us here ? ..” said Peter

“..impossible…. unless you tell him ..”

“ …of course not. I mean ….come on now . It obvious you are repulsive by him , wouldn’t that give him a clue that you might run on the date you suppose to go see him ? ..”

“…um..well..it doesn’t matter now, we about to go on board in 1hr..”

“…im thinking to much right? Well, let just pray he doesn’t show up – “

“..HEY !! Arisoya!!..” shouted Tik

Peter and Arisoya recognize the voice . They turn to look and saw Tik running toward them at the distance of 20 feet away . They panic and silently scream at each other . Damn it ! The devil arrives on time. Arisoya took off running the opposite direction leaving her friend behind . Peter was shaken , not knowing what to do as he turn to watch the devil approaching him and back to Arisoya , who by now probable reach the end of the world . Peter scream once Tik stop in front of him

“ …shut up !” shouted Tik

Peter immediately cover his mouth , fearing the devil might snap his head off .

“..where is Arisoya !!..” demanded Tik

“..t t t t…shh shh she went to use the lady room ..” Peter stammer while chatter his teeth .

Tik glare at the shaken hen with smoke coming out of his eye and then turn to the direction he saw Arisoya . He search around for any sign of her and blindly run toward the crowded people shouting Arisoya! Arisoya! Arisoya! Everyone thought he was crazy and watch him asking stranger if they seen a girl running . Tik wasn’t about to give up and run around like a wild horse. Arsioya was hiding inside a gift shop and using a newspaper to cover her face while looking out for herself . That fool!! She can hear him a mile away . Shouting as if he a kid looking for his mother . She look down at her watch , 20min till her plane leave . If only she can run back to the gate without getting caught and get on the plane . All this will be over!! She take a deep breath, throwing down the newspaper and ran toward the gate . So far so good she thought and saw Peter waving at her as she was closing in on him – but how come Peter ‘s face look as if he want to cry ? Is he waving at her to goes the other way or telling her to hurry up ???? Just as she fear, the devil jump from nowhere and blocked Peter .

“ ..baby , I knew you were coming back so i waited ..” said Tik and grab a hold of her arm before she can run away .

“ ..let me go ! ..” she cries

“ …nope , you owe me 2 night a week ..” he lift her up and throw her on his shoulder like a cave man bring his woman home . Her head was hanging down from behind him as she scream and hit his back . Everyone in the airport was shock and some even laugh. Tik smile while explaining to everyone that the girl on his back is his wife and she was trying to run away from him “ …my wife is very jealous ..” said Tik and hurry out the airport toward his car .

“ ..put me down you sicko!! put me down !!...”

“ ..baby , we have a deal . don’t worry , our first night will be special .. I promise ..” he chuckle

“..no ! no ! over my dead body..”

“…your body won’t be dead with me over you , trust me . You ever saw a fish on dry land ? Imagine your body flipping like that ”

“ ..ahhh …let go !..”

He swing the car door open and dump her body into the passenger seat. He grab the handcuff from behind the seat and cuff her wrist to the car handle. He goes inside the car from the other side and close the door . Arisoya was cursing and jerking her hand to get free while he start the engine and zoom off. He was annoyed by her screaming and turn on the radio voulme to full MAX . She was force to sit quietly after she run out of breath . He drove for hours , heading out of town . They finally reach the destination at his beach house out in Pruket . She was asleep and he decided not wake her up , he uncuff her wrist and carry her inside the house . He laid her on the bed and went to lock all the door and window . Unless she know magic and can do a disappear act, there no way she can escapes this time ! He a wolf !

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. i fear for ARISOYA when he came chasing after her ..
man, for a moment, i thought she's gonna really get away from all of these.

i love how you make TIK so arrogant and so hot .. this is so gonna be interesting ..
the metaphors are use perfectly .. love the last part “…your body won’t be dead with me over you , trust me . You ever saw a fish on dry land ? Imagine your body flipping like that � i could not stop laugning at this .. it's just darn funny :loool:

pls update more .. can't wait til he goes '' it's burning .. baby, it's burning ..'' :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yess pls do SarN...i cant sleep with just that ...i seriously didnt wanna see it end there!!! lol

that was a great update...i laughed at so many parts! hes so arrogant but at the same time so cute! i so love it!

thank you again. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Arisoya wake up to a unfamiliar room , she recollect her thought and remember the handcuff . She look down at her wrist

“…you looking for this ? ...” said Tik , standing at the door way with the handcuff dangling from his hand and added “ …sorry , i don’t like using it in bed ..” he chuckle and saw the shock expression on her face once he throw the handcuff to the floor .

“..um..can we talk this over ? I mean , come one . I have no experience at all . I’m no good!! ”

“…no deal , im going for the jackpot baby ..” he chuckle again and move on the bed while Arisoya backing herself a way at every inch he move .

“…how about this , I’ll find you another girl that more beautiful and experience then me ..ok ? “

“..baby, i only want you …we have a deal . you sign the contract and if you don’t agreed …I’ll take it to the press . They will have a field day for sure ..”

“ ..ah!! You sex manic ! That will be scandalous !! My image will be ruin ..”

“…then relax and be mine ....”

“ …ugh ! Word can not describe you ! Fine ! b.b..but you have to use protection . I ..I don’t want to get pregnant ..”

“ ..no problem . I brought a box of strawberry favor condom …just for you ..”

“ ..sicko! I want the light close ..I I don’t want to see your banana ..”

“ ..but baby I want to see your apple and kiwi …the light stay on ..”

“..no , off !! It embarrassing …don’t be a inconsiderate partner ...”

“…baby ! I can’t believe you read the global sex survey ”

“ ..shut up !! I heard it from Peter..”

“…well, you’re not going be part of that 70% if that’s what you thinking …I’ll make sure of it ” he tease

“…thats not what I mean !!..” she blush . The fool ! She want him to close the light because she never saw a naked man before and it scar her to death knowing his banana is 6 inch. She remember what Peter said about average asian men is 5 inch . Even though the difference is just 1 inch but the thought of it make her shiver and disgusted He reach for her . She hesitated to move and sit there with her knee to her chin . He touch her legs and push its straight down as he move closer . He grab both of her shoulder and she let out a small cry as he force her to laid down on the bed with her head on the pillow

“….stop looking at me like that . You scaring me ! Jerk ..”

“ ….i can’t . you’re so beautiful …it burning baby…why you smell so good …like strawberry ..” he bend down to inhale her scent and close his eye to savor the fragrance . She watch him nervously and wonder if he mental? Omg…she losing her body to a mad man !

Arisoya close her eye and turn to the side not wanting to see his expression. Its embarrassing …so embarrassing before she can think of anything else humiliating he started to unbutton her shirt and undress her slowly as if he was teasing her . If there a fork around, surely she will fight him to the death but she is empty handed and helpless ! She feel her body being lift up so his hand can unhook the bra what saddle her apples , she squeeze her eye shut -- refusing to open them . He move lower and remove the garment that shield her kiwi. Holy Buddha ! She can feel the cool air brushing along her bare skin and realize she is completely naked. Suddenly , she imagine Tik drooling like a hungry wolf , the thought cause her hand to snap up and cover her chest while her eye remain tightly close .

“…baby, the damage is done. I seen your apples already . Open your eye ….and look at me . You’re not curious how my body work on your ?..” he chuckle .

“..shut up ! im not looking at you . Just get it over with ! ..”

“ …so demanding …I didn’t know your fire burn faster than mine ..” he tease

“ …no , i didn’t mean --- ahh!!! It doesn’t matter, you will tease me regardless!! Just hurry up !..” she cries .

“…hum..ok but hold on . Im putting on the condom, its strawberry favor -- unless you want it raw …” he purr

“ …shut up !..”

“ …ok , im ready …” he move closer to his target and came on top of her , half covering her body and started to kiss her chest first . He remove her hands that was covering the breast to the side but she snap it back up again . He chuckle and push it back down again , then whisper into her ear saying if she cover up again he will bit it off . She froze like ice and let him continue.

“…tik , im scar ..”

“ ..open your eye ..”

“…will that stop my fear ? ..”

“..yes ..”

Arisoya open her eye and saw him hovering above her . He was muscular and his bare chest was nicely cut like two block of wood . The manly feature of him cause her cheek to flame , then her eye trail downward and she gasp at the sight of his banana . Peter is wrong !!! Surely , it will split her kiwi in half !!! She cries out and try to move away but he lower his buttock to pin her down .

“…baby , relax ..clam down …” he kiss her lip , deepen it with hungry and passion . His weight crush her beneath him . His lip explore other area of her body , making her gasp to such an unknown feeling . Her hand came up to squeeze his bicep , indicating for him to stop but he smile against her skin and let his hand roam wildly on her body . She felt as if her body is drowning and gasping for air as he move slowly at first . She was speechless not knowing what to say or ask ? He is a wolf and so naughty while consuming her lip , not letting her breath or speak as he quicken his pace . ..*imagine the rest ppl*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhhhhhhhhh SarN, that was sssssssteamy hottttttttttt!!!!...

IMAGINE the rest again...lol

that was good enough for me...this update also cracks me up..
the banana splitting her kiwi for sure LMAO....omg SarN...yea the more you write the more "comfortable" you get!!!

keep it up ..and thank you for not letting me wait til tomorrow!!! :kiss:

omg pze, ceci and the rest of the sisters will love this update LMAO

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awesome update.....that's all i can say or else the other things might be *wink wink* :ph34r: *blushing* lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning at the beach house, the aftermath was even more embarrassing than last night battle of the fruits .Arisoya wake up to a pile of hair in her face, jolting her head back to view the full picture. Somehow in the mist of the night she manages to wrap her arm around his head and bury it between her apples. She can feel his warm breath and immediately unlock her arm, slowly scooping backward so his head now transfer to the mattress.

Damn it! How in the world that happen, she try to recollect what happen last night and remember dreaming she was in a WCW match. Yes, that was it . In her dream she had Tik in a head lock and shouting at him to stop touching her!! She gasp and nervously look under the blanket, just as she fear. Bare skin just like a new born and she silently scream in her head. Scandalous! She gather up all the blanket toward her , creating a pile of nest . Unaware the shortage of blanket on Tik’s body and before she realize it , she witness a fully nude man in board day light . He flip himself so his back is completely on the mattress . Arisoya width her eye at the sight of his banana sprang up in full view . She scream .

“ You pervert !!...” she hide under the blanket and cursing silently. Disgusting!

Tik heard the screaming and slowly waking up while rubbing his eye . He turn to the side and saw a pile of blanket shivering beside him.

“..Eskimo! get out from under there . after last night we should be comfortable with each other by now ..” he chuckle

“..shut up ! I hate you …”

“…was I that bad ? I was very gentle , since I know it your first time ...but then I kind of lost control and --”

“…shut up ..i don’t want to hear it ..”

“ ..are you ok ? is there something wrong ?..”

“…I don’t know ..it feel strange ....” her voice became low and sad

Tik scramble to a sitting position and pull the blanket downward until her face was unveil . He brush the hair that was mangling about her face behind the ear . His face was worry , not understanding why she look so discomfort ?

“…tell me , what’s wrong ? was I rough ? Did I hurt you ? ..” he smoothen her cheek with the back of his hand.

“…shut up ..” she whisper and blush brightly under his hand . How can she explain to the fool without making herself feel embarrass? Her body is a bit tender and she know why. She want to get up and run to the bathroom but her legs are numb!! What if she trip and fall down ? Surely , he will tease her knowing the reason why ! She wonder why by now her cheek haven’t burn his finger ?

“…it will get better next time …I think you rip my condom ” he jokily .

“…I told you to slow down!!! ..” she blush again realizing the damage and pull the blanket over her head

“ …I was just kidding ..” he laugh , he intentionally trying to make her angry so life will sprang back into her .

“..can you leave the room so I can get dress …”

“ ..why ? let shower together ..”

“ …please ? can you do what I ask…for once ??..”

He sit there frowning for several sec then slowly grab his clothes and left the room . Perhaps he a bit to demanding, she is young and new at this . He should give her time to get to know him first. He thought about dating and dinning together. Show her the romantic side of him. He cheerfully got dress in the other room and afterward goes into the kitchen. He decided to cook bacon and egg .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO get to know one another after last night...*ahem...aint that kinda late.. they already knew one another ...from another view that is :loool:

great update..gosh im blushing like arisoya now!!!

thank you SarN!

cecilia

Staff member
this is me after reading all name fruit names :eek:
that was mad love and crazy as well.
how can she think of that .. damn. that was steamy hot like AMI said
got me all blush *grab pillow* and giggly happy.

more update pls .. btw. you didn't spoiler it .. should have do that to warn the young one of us wild sisters :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao , actually the black spoiler only hype up the curiosity :lol: ...tying to keep it funnie with the fruit talk *ahem* ...im sure even if a minor read this they will pick up the humor instead of *ahem* hardcore like FUN4FUN...HAHAH

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. let's hope they think it's just some yummy fruit :loool:

funfun is too funny with all them survey ..

updat? .. i though you're updating with your post ..