2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gasps.. oh my.. that's a big one you ate. For me, I prefer the short smaller bananas from the asian store. It's sweeter.

^^^^lol i love the asian ones too...they are sweeter and just good ..somehow cant really explain.

yup..i measured it....OMG i should of used a yardstick..maybe i would have been longer then....darn
i'll get it out....ME first***rush to TIK LOL
hey it's not my fault i thought of it....*not going to blame myself for these dirty thoughts lol*
it better be the longest......OOooOO research....YES! it better go down the world's record....hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe it could be aum's (harit's) then...if not tik....i wonder how long his is lol
i'm getting it....i'm getting it....*running to measure* LOL
hmmm i hope i won't ewwwwww LOL
LOL...sugar in the blender...that reminds me...today and yesterday...we were making strawberry smooties...HOMEMADE...and my mom tasted it....and was like "it needs more sugar" so she added like 2 cups....i was cracking up..thinking of this fanfic LOL

i just love reading this...so funny...a lakorn....egg smashed on harit's head :loool: and the 9in.....wow...*faint* whew....i think that is more that i could ever be able to handle LOL
omg my lil n'sao..super naughty arent we!!!..i should lend you my ruler from work..man its like 16 inches long LMAO

OMG ceci ...youre super hilarious..i was so cracking up reading your comments!!!!

SarN youre very very good with these great updates..gosh.. I AM VERY IMPRESSED!!!! thank you for the writing such fabulous fics.. as for the new one..i so cant wait..regardless who the leading stars are..i know you will make it the best yet.

I am finally caught up to the fic...gosh that took me forever...doing other things as well..cant just stick to one thing..*such a bad habit

PS ceci i am with you on that setup...i truly believe tik is lying bout the banana too LMAO gosh hes a cunning guy ...*98 had to say what was on my mind too...lol the angle of the gun when it went off and hit tik in that spot LMAO just cracks me up when reading it.

ok now we have a another problem..LOUIS...hes coming in a month to marry arisoya too..dont tell me they will show up on arisoya & tik's wedding day...i kinda feel bad for the guy now..but then its his karma too...hmmm...anyways ...i cant wait to see how this all unfolds..

now im curious to know if arisoya is really pregnant or not...no symptoms yet..maybe there isnt one ???

~~~anyhow thank you again SarN~~~ ^_^

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm lovin it.
So naughty,cute and funny.
LOL.
You ladies are cracking me up with those funny comments.
HEHEHE.
Thank you for all of the great update.
Can't wait to see when his little --- is reveal.
:D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahahaha dis fanfiction is HILARIOUS
love all of it
and Bong Sarn yer a great writer hehehe :p

cecilia

Staff member
will it grow? . that's a topic we have to investigate. i'll leave that to 98 to do the research :lol:

no update yet :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
Later that night Tik return to Tutorson’s residence and waited in the living room nervously as Harit glare at him with giant eye.

“ …which restaurant …”

“ ….not sure yet …”

“ …how your baby banana …”

“ ..um..it fine ..”

“ …when a limb break off from a lizard , it can grow back you know ..”

“ ..yes, those lizard are fortunate ..”

“ …but you’re more fortunate than the lizard because my daughter willing to marry you regardless of the missing 2lb ..”

“..4lb sir..”

“ …if thats the case what you have left is a tree stump ..”

“ ..no, half..”

“ …more than average asian size eh? ”

“ I eat lots of vegetable ..”

Soriya walk into the living room with a tray of water . She place it on the coffee table and move to sit next to her husband . “ …what you two talking about ? …”

“…nothing !!..” said Harit

“ … Arisoya will be down in a couple minute, grab a drink ..” said Soriya

“ …no , thank . im ok..”

“ …of course , you should avoid lots of fluids since you can’t hold much and I don’t want you to puddle my carpet ..” Harit smirked

“ …Harit!..” Soriya tab his arm , indicating for him to shut up .

Tik smile unease and poke his head out the hallway, praying Arisoya will hurry up before her father make an ass out of him even more . Truly , the old man doesn’t like him and if there a knife around – surely he wouldn’t live to have dinner with Arisoya one last time . Finally she came down the stair, dress in a simple flowery dress that reach to her knee with a shoulder cut and v neck . It was enough to make him crazy over her . Ahh…the girl must of put a spell on him …

“ ..baby, you look hot..” said Tik as he watch her walk into the living and sit beside her father . She give her parent each a hug , then tell them she be back before 9pm and they smile while nodding their head .

“…listen stump boy, don’t take my daughter to any park ..” warn Harit .

“…daddy, he wouldn’t dare …he can’t ..” Arisoya pause and try to hold her smile . Harit remember and chuckle while crossing his leg . Tik feel awkward and excuse himself to wait outside at his car . Soriya tab both daughter and father ‘s arm and warn them not to mention about his banana , the young man is probable embarrass and that why he left.

“ …goes on ..don’t let your fiancée wait ..” said Soriya

Arisoya went out to his car where he was waiting for her . He smile and happily open the car door for her . Once they got inside he zoom off into the night. He drove to a near by restaurant and eat there quietly while the violin music play in the background . He order 2 strawberry short cake for desert, she love the taste and order second while Tik watch her eat it.

“ …baby, you got some cream on your mouth ..” he reach across the table and wipe the bit of cream just above her upper lip with his thump but he didn’t stop there and wipe the other empty side , then care her cheek with the back of his hand .

“ …you taking to long ..” she blushed , feeling the tingle of his hand along her cheek bone .

“ …do you love me ? ..” his eye search her face with such hope and tenderness ...that if she say no , surely he will be shatter to pieces.

“ ..what if I say ..no..”

He pull his hand away and stare into her eye “ …baby , don’t break my heart ..i want you to love me …like I love you…”

“ ..i’ll tell you after im sure of it myself …”

“ ..when ? after we’re married ? or till we grow old and die ?..”

“ .. perhaps you can figure it out yourself , as far as I can remember it always been your manipulation and scheming way that force me to be with you . At time I feel trap …trap in your game -- that the only way out is to play along and hope you change for the better …”

“ …did I change enough for you ? ..”

“ ..but you got shot..”

“ …yes and ?..”

“ …now that you’re disable im sure you will change but if you weren’t disable ..it could be a difference story and in the future --”

“ ..i love you ..” he interrupted and rise up , then reach for both of her hand and pull her off the chair . They stood there gazing into each other.

“ …you say it so easily …is it because no girl in their right mind will marry a baby banana like you ? ..”

“ ….no, im seriously in love with you and im grateful to have such a beautiful woman …even though it out of pity thats you willing to marry me ..”

“ ..pity ..is part of it but there another reason ..”

“ …yes ?..”

“ …I’ll tell you after we're married ..”

He smile and pull her in for a hug , tightly in his arm while burying his face into the crook of her neck. He close his eye and inhale those wonderful strawberry aroma of her . He going crazy in love with this girl and he doesn’t care if the music stop or the restaurant is closing. Time is to precious and this moment is special because there hope in his heart now -- that she might just love him too. Probable not completely now but half is enough and the other half will grow after they’re married. He whisper into her ear “ ..baby , it burning again …ahh…what im going do…”

Her hand creeps up behind his back and giggle. The humor of it all still linger in her mind, she can’t believe she marrying a useless man!! She thought about torturing him , a pay back for making her agreed to his 2 night a week!! Right now he a Humpy-Dumpty on the wall, surely he no threat !! This is her chance to making him suffer a bit …not much …just a little teasing to torture the fool !! She secretly smile to herself at the idea and whisper back “ …lets get a room …”

He pull her back and stare in to her face “ …baby, how ? I can’t even pee straight!!..”

“ …oops ..i forgot …if only ..those banana is a full adult ” she growl

And he jaw drop ..danm it !!Tik was burning all over , even his face is turning red as he loosen the tie to let out the stream .Ah…she is tampering with his need and it shouldn’t be tease with because he is at the edge of messing up his plan – if she found out he really didn’t goes under the knife like he said …everything might blow up in his face. No, Tik…no no …just one more month all this will be over .

“…I should take you home …” with a small voice almost inaudible

“ ..alright , lets go..” she smile and run her finger cross his chest one last attempt to sizzle him up . She a spider …a black widow in deed!!

cecilia

Staff member
I KNEW IT. thank you for saving the banana bar
:lol:

this is a funny update .. i'm loving every minute of it.
i can never grow to get bore of your fiction b/c you always have something new to entertain me.
thank you so much for making me laugh all the time when you post them up.

i love this chapter .. the way ARISOYA tease him b/c of what happen ..
i can't wait til
she find out that all those lies are just scheme to win her heart

man. this is too good. more pls !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Everyday after work Tik would come by the Tutorson and have dinner with them. Even though he wasn’t welcome by Harit but he willing to be thick in the face just to see Arisoya . There was time Harit would lets the dogs lose , deliberately want it to chase the bastard across the yard while he secretly watch from inside the house and laugh at the comic scene but when ever Soriya catches him pull that stunt , she would lecture him and tell the servants to put the dogs back into its cage.

“ what !!..”

“ Harit, he our future son in law ! Give the kid a break ..”

“...he need the excise …”

“ ..by lets the dogs lose ? …”

Harit lower his eye and silently walk out the room while Soriya shake her head is disbelief and follow him to the dinning room! Moment later Tik walk into the house , panting and gasping for air while holding a couple broken roses . Arisoya came down stair to meet him and laugh at the fool .

“ ..t..t..this is for..y..you..” Tik give her want left of the damage rose and once she receive it in her hand , the petal slowly crumble away …leaving just the stern .

“ …even dock tape couldn’t save this flower . it best I throw it away ..” she laugh and head to the dinner table where her parent awaits . Tik straighten his clothes and suck in some air, then follow her . He sit right next Arisoya while her father is across from him and Soriya next to her husband. They ate dinner quietly as Harit keep his eye on Tik , making sure he doesn’t play footsies or touchy with his daughter . Even though the couple is already engage but Harit still want to play the overprotected father and refuse to accept his daughter is growing up ! After dinner Tik want to talk to Arisoya privately and he suggest goes outside into the night for some fresh air . Harit shouted NO! They were startle by the loud outburst

“ …Harit !! They are soon to be marry ..” Soriya pinch her husband arm and then turn to Tik and said “ …..im sure you want to discuss about the weding with my daughter right ? ..”

“ ..yes mother ..” reply Tik

“ ..hey!!! I don’t have a son ..” corrected Harit

Tik immediately correct himself while Arisoya hold her smile in the background. Soriya twitch her eye , indicating for Tik to leave . He nodded, then rise up from the table while reach for Arisoya ‘s hand and tag her along. They went out into the front yard and walk hand in hand across the lawn .

“ …baby, will your father ever going like me ? …”

“ …honestly , no ..”

“ …you try on the wedding dress my mom send over ?..”

“ …it beautiful , I love it ..”

“ …I want to see you in it , im sure my bride is the hottest girl off the market …”

He pause, standing in full view he bend down and kiss her hand several time . Harit was watching them thru a binocular from his bed room and curse under his breath . Arisoya pull her hand way and cross it behind her back . Harit smile from the distance.

“…who say im off the market ? Im marrying a useless man … technically im still available …” she tease and smile once she saw the stressful look on his face

“..b..but you’re my wife and you can’t date other men ..”

“ …lots of married woman have affair because they are unhappy with their husband …” she tap her chin while pretending to be serious

“…b..but you’re not that kind of woman . My Arisoya isn’t made for any other men beside me . I know all your weak spot and what you like and dislike. You love it when I kiss you because you never refuse or move away until I break it off and the way you moan when I kiss your apples . Ooo and I know you dislike my lip moving down your navel.. ”

“…shut up…pervert ..” she blush and try to walk away to hide it .

He quicken his pace and hug her from behind “ …baby , don’t worry about the smoothie . After we’re married …you will see…”

“ …what you talking about …silly , you think you can water it and let it grow over night ..” she giggle at the thought . She enjoy this slow torturing , her intention is to make him stress over her but really deep down , she no longer have any heart left for anyone beside …

“ …ok kids , light off . go home boy ..” shouted Harit , standing at the door way. The couple quickly break a part , feeling embarrass because their privacy been intruded.

“ ..well, good night ..i love you… Arisoya”

“ …leave ..”

“ …say good night to me first ..”

“ …no , hurry and leave my daddy is watching us ..

“…then a kiss …”

“…no ..”

“ …a hug…”

“ …no …”

Disappointed he lower his head and walk toward his car. Several minute later she came up from behind him and give him a hug “ …good night …”. Perhaps she been to harsh on him this pass weeks and he really try his best to be on Harit good side – though he fail miserably but it enough to prove he really change .

Tik turn around and held both her arm “ …im touch . first time ever --“ he was interrupted with a kiss from her . She was clumsy at it but it was enough to set him on fire . Holy banana, he don’t know if he can last another 2 weeks and a half. She truly is a spider !!!

She pull away , flushed “ …lets get a room…” she tease , knowing the fool can’t do much beside holding her all night but she enjoy pushing his button , it suit him right for making her stress about his 2 night a week but her game isn’t hardcore like his . Perhaps , she being too harsh on him again ?

“ ..holy banana…it just grow another 4inch ..”

“ …silly …impossible..” she giggle

“ …I have to go…” he gulp

“ …alright ..” she cup his cheek and pull his face for another quick kiss . Then shyly turn away and run toward the house . What wrong with her ? She going crazy …crazy wanting to hug and kiss this fool . Once she got inside the house , she lean her back against the wall and place a hand where her heart is , feeling the rapid beating of it . She can hear it pounding in her ear too. It’s the first time …she feel this way toward any man …

Tik couldn’t focus on the road and was swirling all over the place , so he pull over to the side of the road . He breath in and out . It burning so bad, he need a bag of ice ..or the whole Ice land ! The thing he goes thur just to get the girl of his dream ! He close his leg tightly together to squeezing the life out of his banana, it not working ! He cup himself and bang on it with his fist . Suddenly, a police knock at his window . He was startle and then turn to the side while smiling uneasily at the police officer “..Yes officer ..” he roll down the window and forgot to un-cup himself

“ …what you doing !..”

“ ..nothing …”

The officer flash the light inside his car and beam around for any passenger, then he stop the flashlight at Tik’s hand and wasn’t surprise at the sight “ …young man …I can charge you with display of sexual activities in public you know ..”

“ …it not what you think !!! I was trying to bang it down …”

“ …exactly ..”

“ …no no .. I mean I was trying to stop it from growing …”

“ …ok , jack in the bean stalk …I’ll let you go this time …because you look like a well brought up kid but next time …if you going lie , destroy the evidence ..”

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG. the cop scene is too funny. got me rolling on the floor.

can't wait til you finish this .. he's almost spoil his own plan there ..
--- i love how you got ARISOYA pushing his button like that .

more pls !!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY! his weiner is still there.....i was scared for a while....whew---the police and tik hilarious poor poor tik

will it grow? . that's a topic we have to investigate. i'll leave that to 98 to do the research :lol:

me! i would gladly research.....RESEARCH: RR to the rescue...i will fix it^^ LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
the ending i already wrote it ...i just bounce around with more scene in between but yeah im going finsh it tomorrow ..maybe ...but like alway ..it end in a wedding :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hecka funny...i couldnt stop laughing...arisoya..if only she knew that tik is lying to her...but then its all for her anyways she should be happy! shoot i know i would be LOL

awww so is it confirmed that there is no baby ..or in the process of happening??!! lol

i love the updates ...thank you SarN.

cecilia

Staff member
^Ami, i was so happy, totally forgot about baby .. but now, i want one ..

sarN, extend it a bit and make her be preggy .. but wait? ..
there was no sign but she did say she have something to tell him after the wedding. could it?
:eek:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

YAY! his weiner is still there.....i was scared for a while....whew---the police and tik hilarious poor poor tik

me! i would gladly research.....RESEARCH: RR to the rescue...i will fix it^^ LOL
ahahha.. I couldn't help, but laugh out loud when reading this.. I don't think it grows back, but thankfully it's not true! yayyyyyyyy.. arisoya still get to enjoy big banana. :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the police and tik really made me laugh!! :loool:

me and my friends went to the mall a while ago 'coz we wanted to have fruit shakes...i ordered a mixed KIWI and BANANA shake...but kiwi wasn't available...instead i had a mixed APPLE and BANANA shake!! and surprisingly, it was yummy!!! :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...yea that "banana" doesnt grow back like a plant ya know!!! :lol:

ceci...yea i was thinking that too when i read that part...she has something to tell him..but then it could also be the 3 letter words...that shes been denying all along....lol

*sighs but i really hope its the baby news! this time make it a boy lol...and i love that name, that starry gave for the baby Arik... :p

donna you are making me want some fruit shakes as well..*drools

ceci i forgot to ask you ...is that the new remake movie for behind the painting??? or is that gonna be a lakorn? lol i bought the movie a long time ago..and i just finally watched it the other day.

cecilia

Staff member
^shshs. let's hope it's the baby news and not her I LOVE YOU statement :lol: ..
i want that baby name too ARIK sound so HOT .. if it's a boy, that outta be one interesting story.
It will sure runs in the gene and this time .. combine all four parents. the grandparent, the parent and then him. Lol
imagine all the fun and tactic he have and if the parents say something, he can use it as a excuse that he was born with it :p

anyway, that banner is actually, the MUSICAL stage show in thailand.
i wish i could go .. would have been nice to see both of them sing live.

i want update too ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Louis had a accident in Phuket and was in the hospital for 2 weeks . He call Arisoya to apologize for not bringing his parent to meet her at the date that was promise. What happen was beyond his control but after he get better then he call his parent in American to jump in the next flight to Thailand.

“ ..Louis …there something I have to confess..”

“…yes ? …”

“ ..Im sorry but I can’t marry you …”

“ …what wrong ? I know i should in form you about my accident earlier but ---“

“ ..it not that …im already engage and my wedding is in 2 more week …”

“ ..what?! to who ? what happen? ..”

“ …im sorry Louis , we can still be friend and please come to my wedding ..”

“ .. Arisoya, tell me the truth …you never intend on marrying me …did you?..”

“ …yes, my feeling for you had die a long time ago but I still want us to remain friend . Im sorry for leading you on …I..I..”

“ …I understand . I should of known that you have someone else in your heart already . It was all my assumption. I’ll goes to your wedding .”

“ ..thank you Louis ..”

They hang up. Arisoya feel responsible for using Louis in her little game. She was happy that he understands and wasn’t angry at her beside the fact he did cheated on her when they were in college but he was a great friend. She want to visit him at the hospital and decided to call Peter to come with her .

“ ..ahhhH!! Louis is in the hospital ! Please don’t tell me it another gun went off ..” cries Peter

“ …no, he got into a car accidence . hurry up and pack your thing and come pick me up too…”

“..shouldn’t you tell Tik about this ? …”

“ ..should I ? is it necessary ? I’ll be back in no time ..”

“ ..ah, girl . suit yourself . I just don’t want him to show up with an ax . Your husband is crazy ” he giggle
“ ..i’ll tell him then . im sure he will understand ..”

They hung up. Arisoya went upstairs and pack a couple item for the trip . Then she call Tik and tell him about Louis is in the hospital. She want to leave today with Peter and be back the next day .

“ ..baby , no no ..let me take you ..”

“ ..don’t worry , I’ll be ok . …You don’t trust me ?”

“ …I..I..do ..but..”

“ ..then it is settle , Peter is here . Im leaving ..” she hung up and grab her bag .

“ hello..baby…hello..” Tik close his cellular and call back , there was no answer….holy banana. This is not good, she visiting her ex boyfriend …this is serious matter and can’t be ignore !! Suddenly he have flashback to what Arisoya said :…lots of married woman have affair because they are unhappy with their husband . Ahh….it driving him crazy …he to jealous to think logic and he can’t even focus on his work . The wedding is in 2 weeks , anything can happen and this Loser is in Phuket , the climate and mood is just too perfect to renew old flame ..! He have to follow her , even if he have to swim across the ocean and risk eaten by shark!! Tik run out the door of his office , knocking his secretary who was holding a stack of document to the floor . She mutter while picking up the scatter paper and lift her head to see who the idiot that run into her but all she see was his back and the door swing wide open

Couple hours later Peter and Arisoya arrive at Phuket . They check in to a hotel near the airport and goes to their room. It was a twin bed room on the 3rd floor , they unpack their thing and call room service to bring in drink .

“..ah, girl . Can’t we just stay an extra day and tour around …” said Peter starring out into the balcony window at the wonderful scenery .

“ …I told Tik I’ll be back the next morning …”

“ ..dang, you became a good wife already !!...”

“..shut up….beside , I told my parent I’ll be back tomorrow too....”

“ ..really..” he narrow his eye doubtfully, then shrug it off and added “ … let talk about you and your baby banana …” he giggle

“ …what is there to talk about . we getting marry ..”

“ ..i knew you love him and you were trying to play hard , tsk tsk …weakling ..”

“…who say I love him …I..I..just feel bad for the fool …”

“ …love start from pity girl!! If I were you , I’ll drop him . The guy is useless can’t even squeeze a drop of juicy to make smoothie …aren’t you scar of it ? Do you wonder how it look like ? Imagine a twinkie cake that’s cut in half , the inside is layer of …ewww..”

“ ..no layer will be seen , because skin cell will grow around the cut area…Peter , look at our elbow . That how it will look like ..”

Peter bend his arm and look down at both of end of his elbow , then shiver at the thought! “ ..ah, girl …you giving me nightmare …im glad im not the one marrying him !!..”

“ …it probable killing him to be disable he is..so....” she pause

“ …so active ..” Peter giggle

“ …and not be able to use it …”

“ …he probable crying every night …and his hand is to big to hold it too” Peter drop his body on the bed and laugh at the image of Tik trying to grab his baby banana but miss it every time .

“ …Peter !!..”

“ ..ah , sorry girl. Your man is just to funnie . Imagine if he try to stick his baby banana in your kiwi – it wont’ reach !!..” Peter burst out laughing like a crazy woman . Arisoya grab a near by pillow and try to suffocate him with it !

Meanwhile, Tik arrive at Phuket and check thur all the local hotel around the airport area for any guest name Arisoya . He finally found the right one and check in to a room next to her. To avoid been recognize and he came up with an idea to disguise himself as a hippie with long black hair , huge mustache and wearing a big shade . He wasn’t sure if she was in the room or not and decided to knock at the door . Peter answer

“ ..ah! Wrong decade ! Try the next life time ..” cries Peter and slam the door .

“ ..who was it ??..” ask Arisoya

“ ..nobody , some hippie ..”

Tik mutter some cursing words in front of the door and then went down stair to wait in the lobby . Several minute later he saw the couple came out the elevator and headed to the front desk to give the reception the room key , then they went out side and go inside a cab . Tik follow them all the way to the hospital and saw them went side a room . He hurry and look thur the glass window on the door and saw Louis laying on the bed . Tik curse under his breath while watching Arisoya touching his forehead and cheek , then she peel a couple orange for the bastard to eat while Peter didn’t do anything but sit there laughing !!! The visit last over 1hr and Tik stand there the whole time piercing his eye thur the glass window . Then when the couple about to leave he saw Arisoya give Louis a hug . Tik was pulling at his wig in the background and some loose hair was rip off ! He throw it to the floor and he use his feet to step on it ! Imagining it was Louis face!

Arisoya and Peter left the hospital . They head on back to the hotel and stay there for the remaining time while Tik was in his room tossing and turning. The image was dancing in his mind . Yes , he is jealous . It’s driving him crazy when ever he sees her with another guy beside Peter. He want to know what conversation
Arisoya had with Louis and he wonder when she return back to BBk , will she still going marry him after visiting that bastard ? He have to know the answer…the answer ..tonight !!

“ …Ahhhh..” Tik screamed , then jump out of bed and march out the door . He went to Arisoya’s room and bang on the door like some loan sharp . He was going crazy and …burning inside . Peter answer the door and before he have a chance to scream , Tik punch him in the mouth . Peter fall backward to the floor and Tik jump over the body , he found Arisoya sitting on the bed and was shock to see him .

“ ..what you doing here ??..”

“..baby , come with me …we have lots of talking to do ..” he grab her hand and drag her across the room . She gasp at the sight of peter on the floor and force to cross over his body . Tik took her to his room and slam the door shut . Lock it.

“ …hey , what wrong with you . why did you knock peter out …”

“ ….he was in the way ..”

“…ok , what you want !..”

“ …baby , are you going back to Louis ? I saw you hugging him at the hospital ..”

“ …you follow me ??? You don’t trust me ? …”

“ ..I..I….I…feel insecure ..” he blurted out and pretend to cry a bit , making sad puppy eye

“ …why ? We getting marry soon …”

“ ..because …i have a baby banana and he have a adult banana …”

“ …you think just because of that I would change my mind ? You think im some crazy sexaholic ..?

“ …baby , I ..I was jealous my mind doesn’t think straight …I love you too much…” he move to sit on the bed and cover his face with his hand , pretending to cry loudly and sniffing now

“ ..Tik …stop crying …”

“ ..no, you will have to forgive me first then I’ll stop crying …”

“ …ok , I’ll forgive you …”

“ really ?...”

“ ..yeah …”

She move to sit beside him on the bed and rub his back gently. Tik lift his head up and turn to the side . There wasn’t a drop of tear but he manage to fool her with his sad faces and that was enough to make her pity him . He secretly smile knowing she soften up and seize the chance to embrace her.He was about to release her but the strawberry aroma trap his arm around her and refuse to let go. He going crazy again …it burning .No ..no no..Tik. He been good so far …don’t mess it up but ahh…it ..hard.