2 old Chinese movie

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wHAT!!!???? it's my two favorite chinese movie like ## years ago...

i luv it.. welp, i don't know if they're transferring it on DVD or resubbing it but kewl... i wanna go get myself a copy..hmong version.. though, i have the original chinese version for "thao-hwa" it's so old...lol..

neena

sarNie Adult

OMG!!! I just saw that^^ movie a few days ago!!! I found it at my grandpa's house and took it home and discovered that it was that movie...the nang'ek was Taohwa...its good...I saw it when I was a little girl. Noe I just saw it again!!! I love the music!! Has anyone seen Sweet and Wild? Another Chinese movie they dubbed, I'll show you the cover...again lots of good music!!

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
These two are my all time favorite. i was just watching errant love on youtube the other day... the original chinese version. i love the songs in that movie... i even have it on a burn cd. i think that hmong world video production did a great job on dubbing that movie. if any of you people want to watch desperate love bitter end... it's also on youtube... in hmong dubbed.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, I LUV THAT CHU-LIEN MOVIE.. :) ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHINESE MOVIE.. BESIDES THAO-WA..ARE THEY GOING TO PUT CHU-LIEN ON DVD.. ANYBODY KNOW.. LET US KNOW.. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
First picture in the peach field. The guy (Shing Ha) is a doctor and the girl (Thao Hua) is a country girl. He goes and open a clinic there and both falls in love with each other. But the mayor there likes the girl so he does anything to break them up, also the guy has a fiancee (a girl his mother picked for him). They go through obstacle and the main girl end up depress/crazy. At the end he carries her in the peach fields and cover/sprinkle her with peach petals.

Second picture. The guy (Koob Haas) and girl meet when they were aruging about buying a puppy. He's from a popular band, and she had just became a window (her husband died in a car crash). The girl's husband's sister has a crush on the guy, and main girl knows about it so she tries to aviod the guy so that he won't be interested in her. etc.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!!!!....i love that movie neej khuam siab....does anyone know where i can get the songs....they're great!!!...i love them so much.... plzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
*sigh* I love these movies.. actually got myself copies..
But in "Taohwa", they subbed the songs.. hehehe. it's really funny, cute, and a good movie too... wouldn't trade it for anything.
they're just the original dubbed ones on DVD.. no changes.

kazee

okay.. so they had it in dvd format at the stevens point new year in wisconsin.. and the thau huaj one is just the other one.. it's a bunch of bull.. it's a rip off.. it was just neej khuam siab.. i got really pist... i'm not sure but whatever... it might have just been mine too though....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
okay.. so they had it in dvd format at the stevens point new year in wisconsin.. and the thau huaj one is just the other one.. it's a bunch of bull.. it's a rip off.. it was just neej khuam siab.. i got really pist... i'm not sure but whatever... it might have just been mine too though....

hm... I don't understand what you're trying to say at all...

nickyt

sarNie Egg
I know this is an old topic. But I didn't want to start another on the same subject. =) Does anybody know where I can find the original version of this movie? I've been searching EVERYWHERE. Thanks for any help.

blm_truly

sarNie Egg
wHAT!!!???? it's my two favorite chinese movie like ## years ago...

i luv it.. welp, i don't know if they're transferring it on DVD or resubbing it but kewl... i wanna go get myself a copy..hmong version.. though, i have the original chinese version for "thao-hwa" it's so old...lol..
Sorry if this is a VERY late notice but OMG!!! you have the original chinese version for "Desperate Love Bitter End". I have been soo looking for that version!!! Is there anyway you can upload it or something so that I can download it!! ANYTHING!! ANYTHING AT ALL!!! I really want the original!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
yes i love these two movies. these two and Huab Tais 7 Leej Ntxhais (aka Peacock Princess or Kong Que Gong Zhu) were my fave chinese movies when i was little. i have the hmong dubbed and original chinese DLBE and Errant Love...except my DLBE original is in vhs. i use to rewatch these two so much when i was young. i'd come home from school and then watch them at least once a day...i did that for one year.

i never like the Chu Lien one tho.

has anyone watched My Cape of Many Dreams, Burn Phoenix Burn, Asking the Sunset, or Wells Up in My Heart. they also stars the same girl (Lu Sau Ling) from Errant Love. Asking the Sunset is also one of my favorite too. i also like Brigitte Lin and Charlie Chin's movie called Different Love...not as much as DBLE or Errant Love but like it still.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'd love to see the original Tao Hua/DLBE someday. I only have the hmong version and hate how they resang some of the songs. I've been trying to find the original all over the net, but can't seem to find it anywhere.:lmao:
Someone, please share. That would be soooooo appreciated

Love the chinese oldies romance movies and oldies kung fu films too. I also have Peacock Princess in hmong (2 versions), mandarin and I'm transferring the subs onto that. Some parts of the mandarin subbed version is on my YT page.

Among my favorites are: Wells Up in My Heart, Burn Phoenix Burn, Errant Love, My Cape of Many Dreams, Glory of the Sunset, The Marigolds, One Year's Fantasy, ...etc. Some of the above mentioned are on my YT page too if anyone wants to check it out. Pretty much I'm a sucker for anything Qiong Yao or starring Brigitte Lin, Chen Chen, Alan Tang, Liu Sau Ling, Kenny Bee, Chin Ha, Joan Lin...etc. I love my Qiong Yao movie collection as it's got the best of her classics.

Aside from the theme songs, I never cared much for Chu Lien/Qiu Lian either, I think it was boring. But I get a lot of comments from people who seem to really love it.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
i'm not much of a fan of Charlie Chen Chin Han, Joan Lin, and etc. i mean i watched their stuff but didn't really follow them (even tho it was years years before my time). i did like Charlie Chen and Brigitte Lin in Different Love. i also liked Chen Chen and Charlie Chin in Fantasies Behind the Pearly Curtains. altho i found Patrick Tse kind of creepy in FBPC...or i just think he's creepy in general. oh yes and i can never really watch Chin Han because i just feel that he's too passive so i end up annoyed with him and his character. with that said, i generally love movies based on Qiong Yao plots.

i liked Kenny Bee, Lu Sau Ling (she has other spelling for her name too), Brigitte Lin and Yue Zong Yue (the main guy from Ask the Sunset) most. of course my fave of all time for that genre and period was Errant Love (Ju San Liang Yi Yi)

oh and they remade Fantasies Behind the Pearly Curtain. i think it's a china production and the title is Dreams Link. there's no eng subs for it other then what is on vikki site. the actresses are cute and pretty and the guys are ok. i prefer Chen Chen for the main girl role then the Dreams Link girl. the girl in Dreams Link is more cutesy then gutsy (which Chen Chen was) but she is pretty.

starryXing* what's your youtube username?