2 step process to unlimited song DLing

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Step 1: Download this program
http://www.freemusiczilla.com/download.htm
----Follow the directions that comes with it... basicly you open up the program and play the song on imeem or music video on youtube or the movie on crunchyroll, and it should pop up in the window/program that you open as a really long weird code or for mvs and movies it should be something like 'get video'. Check the box and click download....

When its done downloading (Complete!) it will be in flv format and to convert it to mp3 you need this little handy dandy program call Youtube to Mp3 converter : http://www.snapfiles.com/get/youtubemp3.html
after that then u have ur mp3!

if your downloading music videos for movies or dramas it will also all be in flv format i don't know how to change it to other formates so don't ask me...LOL.... hope its not too confusing ! Happy downloading!

Oh yeah...one more thing, its limited to 10 downloads a day so pick wisely which ones you want first...my sis-in-law figured out how to download more than 10 but i have to figure it out from her first.....

I have to go write my paper now...MFFS!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
all this is free? and that snapfiles thing...is it used for songs too or just youtube vids??????????????????

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
anyone know where to convert audio flv to mp3/mp4?????

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i'm lost. i need help. i download the program and i can't get the song from imeem. can someone help me?? i try but the internet browser keeps disappearing. so can someone help me with this?? thanks in advance.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
i'm lost. i need help. i download the program and i can't get the song from imeem. can someone help me?? i try but the internet browser keeps disappearing. so can someone help me with this?? thanks in advance.
What do you mean by the internet browser keeps disappearing? Sometimes, well most of the time, you have to open up the free music zilla window before you start to play any music on imeem. If you've already have the song playing and then you open up the music zilla window, it might help if you refresh the page that your song is playing one.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
it doesn't work for me. whenever i do it, the internet just disappears. can someone help me?? thank you in advance.

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
it doesn't work for me. whenever i do it, the internet just disappears. can someone help me?? thank you in advance.
haha! ok... looks like you really want it, so i am gona help you... do you have firefox?... it is a browser just like ie... if you have it... i will tell you a way to donwload unlimited imeem and myspace and whatever music from whatever site and even video that you want... all you need is a plug in...