2 step process to unlimited song DLing

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
haha! ok... looks like you really want it, so i am gona help you... do you have firefox?... it is a browser just like ie... if you have it... i will tell you a way to donwload unlimited imeem and myspace and whatever music from whatever site and even video that you want... all you need is a plug in...
i do have firefox. so can you help??

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
allright... add this plug in to firefox:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

once you are done installing it... it is gona ask you to restart firefox... click ok... then it does its stuff and firefox restars... look at the top of you browser... between where the url goes and the first google seach box are... you will see 3 tiny ball stuck together... so open imeem or whaterver you want and play whatever you want... you will see the tiny ball getting excited.... haha! changing color and moviing around like crazy... so just click on the even tinyer arrow next to it... there is you link... just save it to you computer... you've got yourselv an flv file and you just need to convert it to mp3... if you still get lost.. then read that page... haha! a whole new world to explore... enjoy it!!! =)

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
allright... add this plug in to firefox:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

once you are done installing it... it is gona ask you to restart firefox... click ok... then it does its stuff and firefox restars... look at the top of you browser... between where the url goes and the first google seach box are... you will see 3 tiny ball stuck together... so open imeem or whaterver you want and play whatever you want... you will see the tiny ball getting excited.... haha! changing color and moviing around like crazy... so just click on the even tinyer arrow next to it... there is you link... just save it to you computer... you've got yourselv an flv file and you just need to convert it to mp3... if you still get lost.. then read that page... haha! a whole new world to explore... enjoy it!!! =)
help...how come some songs won't convert and it's giving me an error message but some songs will convert....i am using freez flv to avi program converter.....which do you recommend and how did all your songs that you downloaded did they convert or open...please show steps on how to approach this issue thanks so much!

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
help....i tried super converter and it won't work for me....is there anyway you can help do a step by step on how to download from where exactly because it lead me everywhere on the website and when i finally did download it it wouldn't work...can you please help link the website and where the download icon is for it also once it's downloaded how do i start with the converting????

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
hmm.... looks like it did works for you.... you got the flv file for whatever song that you played in your computer, and your prb is to convert the flv to mp3, right?

well, i use superC to convert the flv file to mp3... it is very easy... drag the flv to superC... select MP3 as you output... and clik OK.... haha! the tiny problem is to find the download link on the superC page... the author is a little anal... so he buried the link.... whithin a whole bunch or explanation after explanation... downlaod link should be at bottom of page... and again bottom of page... you have to kind of look for it.... wait a minute... you used super Converter... haha! is it the same as superC?... duno but here is the link to it....

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
hmm.... looks like it did works for you.... you got the flv file for whatever song that you played in your computer, and your prb is to convert the flv to mp3, right?

well, i use superC to convert the flv file to mp3... it is very easy... drag the flv to superC... select MP3 as you output... and clik OK.... haha! the tiny problem is to find the download link on the superC page... the author is a little anal... so he buried the link.... whithin a whole bunch or explanation after explanation... downlaod link should be at bottom of page... and again bottom of page... you have to kind of look for it.... wait a minute... you used super Converter... haha! is it the same as superC?... duno but here is the link to it....

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
okay i downloaded it from the site and it keeps telling me i need windows r i think

*os" problem causes all kinds of errors with most output containers/codecs
Could be due to a slow PC, very low available RAM or require Rebooting

my computer meets all other requirements but the above stated....so how or what can i do????

on the audio do i leave it as is with the sampling freq on 44100 and the channels on 2 and dvd lang. on default?????

also why is this so slow to load or start up...is there something i am doing wrong????

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
haha! that warning message... i also get it... and i am also running win xp, which is conform... not sure why yours is not... my only warnings are about tot.RAM and avi.Ram... those i don't worry about them cose i am only converting small flv files to mp3 audio files... not full length movies... so it is all good...

also, it does take a few seconds to start the prg but it should not be so long that you wondered if something is wrong... once you get it open... then conversion is pretty fast too.

try to convert an flv file to mp3... leave everything defaulted... however, make sure that you have the bitrate kpbs at 128... =)

haha! if it does not work then try to google for another free converter... you are almost there... :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does this work on DVD too. I mean if you play it and record it. I don't like ripping cause it slows done my computer.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I could dl from imeem but I can;t play it on my window media? Does anyone know?