[2007.05.17] Battle on Bed With Ariel, Joe Complained of Back Pain [蘋果日報]

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Joe Cheng & Ariel Lin went all the way to Guam to film GTV’s “It Started With A Kiss Sequel”. As a couple in the drama, Ariel playfully put a love lock around Joe’s neck (refer to the 1st photo). For the bed scene, the two started kissing from the balcony to the bed, making them blush and hearts racing. When filming is finished, Joe & Ariel jumped away from each other immediately, embarrassed. They got tissue to wipe their mouths due to the exchange of saliva (refer to 2nd photo). Since it was Joe who led the whole process, people jokingly said it looked as if the passive Ariel was being ######ually assaulted. Joe said, “Director said the limit was Ariel’s collarbone, but when I was kissing her, I almost couldn’t help myself from kissing further down.”

When Joe finished filming the bed scene, he moaned over his back pain. Due to his 188 cm height, he needed to bend his back in order to kiss the 162 cm Ariel. Therefore, all throughout the kissing scene in the hotel room’s balcony, Joe had to bend his back, resulting in extreme tiredness.

translated by: Yvonne228
credit: appledaily.com.tw

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Director said the limit was Ariel’s collarbone, but when I was kissing her, I almost couldn’t help myself from kissing further down.

LOL....i crack up on this part! i couldn't help but laugh! thanks for sharing! that really made my day and i can't wait to see the sequel! ^^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
aahahah this cracks me up. ^^ can't wait to see the sequel.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow poor joe he has to bend his back to kiss for such a long time.....lol and inbelievable... they kissed from the balcony to the bed...it must be a really really long kiss though... (I hope the director wont cut it too short while it air though... :rolleyes: ) This ISWK sequel it really must watch then...lol Cannot believe that they just started filming we already heard that Joe and Ariel has kissed already for many times... The first season of ISWK they kissed only three times i think through out the whole movie and it is more like the touching lip than the kiss too... :rolleyes:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
so does this mean i cant have a tall bf otherwise i'd probably break his back? darn. lol.

and oooh la la....joe just couldnt help himself eh? :kiss:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
so does this mean i cant have a tall bf otherwise i'd probably break his back? darn. lol.

and oooh la la....joe just couldnt help himself eh? :kiss:
LOL bao hahah so very true! LOl but then its funny though lol when mines lean down to kiss me I laugh at it before he even reaches me because its funny lol

and man I can't wait for this drama to air >__O love Ariel and Joe they make a mighty hot couple must I say .. I still rewatch ISWAK over and over >__O gosh gosh I'm dying waiting for the sequel LOL

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
hehe so we going have a kiss like from Devil beside You [Mike He and Rainie Yang]

so sensual kiss ...kyaaaaaaaaa between Joe and Ariel !!!!!!

cannot wait to watch SEPTEMBER!!!
^^