2008 Khmer New Years [Lao New Years Pictures 19/20&26/27]

yak

sarNie Adult
omg.. i think this is the eat i seen in tape.. it look so nice... makes me want to jump through the pic ... lol...

barely any pics of food. :rolleyes: nice. i was in the area but never visited the wat... oh i regret slightly now. looks nice there.

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh ok thank you.

i guess i should go visit my cousins next yr~ just to see the wat huh? :p
are you going to the one in keller or saginaw? i am soo going to be at saginaw..ooh !! i've seen you before !! are you the one in the green sweater or is that your sister because i've seen you at shannon's house..if you know who that is..haha

gosh nong those pics are too pretty makes me want to go back to temple... man i wish i got to take pics with you....hopefully if u go the keller temple i'll get to take a pic with u...lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
are you going to the one in keller or saginaw? i am soo going to be at saginaw..ooh !! i've seen you before !! are you the one in the green sweater or is that your sister because i've seen you at shannon's house..if you know who that is..haha
Lol no that's my sister but I don't think you've ever seen me I don't go with my dad to his friends house lol. I'm not sure yet I probably will but if im still sick then my sisters will be going with my dad instead of going with me =.=

Where's P'Tina soot suay?
I'm the person taking the pictures! LOL

gosh nong those pics are too pretty makes me want to go back to temple... man i wish i got to take pics with you....hopefully if u go the keller temple i'll get to take a pic with u...lol.

Hahah yeah I know we totally need to take pics together if we go to Keller and saginaw

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
nice pic's tina :) please share some more pic's of you on there... i would love to see some of you tooo kk :)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wooow, that's a really pretty temple in dallas, next time i'm there, i'll have to swing by.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
nice pic's tina :) please share some more pic's of you on there... i would love to see some of you tooo kk :)
lol hahah I didn't take any of myself cause I was the person behind the camera the whole time =.=

wooow, that's a really pretty temple in dallas, next time i'm there, i'll have to swing by.
haha P'D sure stop by and u need to visit our other temples too! We have like 7 temples they are all beautiful ^__^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The pictures are beautiful. Evey Lao/Khmen new year, I feel so much joy to be a part of such a beautiful and mysterious culture.