2009 Thai ROCK BANDS TOUR THE U.S.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
my gawd...im soOooooOOO sorry ive been hecka busy tat i haven't had the tyme to update my blog && the forums... BUT
Due to Dallas be on the Tour Chicago ahs been canceled from the clash tour. will fill ya in later...i hope. but Check the blog if u wanna know more infor on Dallas && here's the LATEST NEWS ON MINNESOTA....

MINNESOTA MEET & GREET WITH CLASH
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

WHEN: JULY 1ST, 2009

8:00PM-10:00PM

WHERE: Elixir Restauraunt/Lounge
322 1st Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55401

FYI: THIS WILL ONLY OCCUR TO PEOPLE WHO HAD BOUGHT ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY THAT WILL BE YOUR ADMISSION TO GET IN. OTHERWISE DON'T COUNT ON IT.

CREDIT 2: R.U.N.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone go to the LA show? I'm going to LA show since I missed the SF show yesterday, I totally forgot about it.

I heard they have a good deal on VIP tables, that's why I rather book a table instead, cause I went to the ModernDog show and the tables have good view of the stage cause all that jumping wears you out after awhile.

Anyone wanna book a table with me, you get a choice of alcohol, free drinks (mixer), food, t-shirt and the chance to meet CLASH. How can you resist that?

From what I was told it's 5 people for $900. So roughly that's about a good $200 per person, (this would include tip). That's a good deal, in comparison to those other shows where you have to pay for everything and you get nothing.

If anyone is interested PM me.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Anyone go to the LA show? I'm going to LA show since I missed the SF show yesterday, I totally forgot about it.

I heard they have a good deal on VIP tables, that's why I rather book a table instead, cause I went to the ModernDog show and the tables have good view of the stage cause all that jumping wears you out after awhile.

Anyone wanna book a table with me, you get a choice of alcohol, free drinks (mixer), food, t-shirt and the chance to meet CLASH. How can you resist that?

From what I was told it's 5 people for $900. So roughly that's about a good $200 per person, (this would include tip). That's a good deal, in comparison to those other shows where you have to pay for everything and you get nothing.

If anyone is interested PM me.
there's a TSHIRT?!!, oh man, so upsettting. we paid for bottle service at the SF show, and we got NONE of that stuff, and horrible service. and the concert started late, so i was already irritated at the band, CLASH, and of course, i know that should be hard to do, since they're such true musicians. but seriously man, why does the LA one sound so much more hooked up, and i thought there'd be no ALCOHOL cuz the venue is 16 and up??? correct me, i may have the info wrong. but CLASH are wonderful musicians, and i'd love to see them a second time in LA to make it worth their trip to the states. so hopefully i can pull off the drive.

they so lagged on the SF concert, it seem poorly organized. and just seem like a hyphy to just get peeps to spend money on the alcohol at the Glas Kat. i was already super drunk before the band came out to play, because they were a whole hour late. (mind u the concert was suppose to start at 11pm on a SUNDAY nite, which is already late, when the doors opened at 9pm). horrible event planning. but the intimate setting was great, i personally didn't mind that there wasn't such a great turn-out. LOL! the music was awesome tho, truly enjoyed that.

if anyone has fotos, please do share. believe it or not, i didn't have a camera there. well i did, but my batteries were dead. eh. just my luck.

neena

sarNie Adult
i am excited to go watch them! but my ticket isn't even here yet!!!! wth!!! i wanna go to the greet & meet!!! i am praying that the ticket gets here tmr before the greet and meet!!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
WHOAH u guys have a greet & meet??? dayam i feel jipped @ the SF concert.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
WHOAH u guys have a greet & meet??? dayam i feel jipped @ the SF concert.

Then you should totally make it out to the Los Angeles, I'm already packed for it, well sort of. I still have to talk to friends who are planning to go, but everyone is backing out cause its too long of a drive.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
well even if u don't have ur tickets yet shouldn't the receipt be sufficient for the meet and greet? some people have to get their tickets at the box office tomorrow. :D

yay! can't wait for the meet & greet tonight!

neena

sarNie Adult
well even if u don't have ur tickets yet shouldn't the receipt be sufficient for the meet and greet? some people have to get their tickets at the box office tomorrow. :D

yay! can't wait for the meet & greet tonight!
i ordered mine on the new mail option. i'm not doing will call. GOD!!! i'm gonna be so mad!!! if my ticket doesn't get here!!!! OMG, i'm getting nervous!! if my ticket doesn't come in the mail today, I'm just gonna call epic and tell them to give me back my money because i never got my tickets! i am praying it comes through the mail TODAY!!! or i am really gonna be mad!!!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
yea some of my friends and my cousin have said the same thing. call and see what they say. I remember the website saying 4 days prior to concert that you should have the ticket so idk. EPIC...rawrs haha.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Then you should totally make it out to the Los Angeles, I'm already packed for it, well sort of. I still have to talk to friends who are planning to go, but everyone is backing out cause its too long of a drive.
i'm really contemplating it. i won't be leaving from the bay area until then. but i dunno if i can afford $60 at this rate. well at least LA-goers will get their money's worth from what it sounds. lucky ducks, take plenty of fotos to share with us *sigh*. my crazy lovely friends and i scored a personal meet & greet with him by accident cuz he was out smokin' in the back by my car. but i sorta ruined it for my friends, long embarrassing story of me almost attacking him due to the influence of alcohol, but nonetheless we all got a personal foto with him, which is nice. hope u all share fotos for sure tho folks.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
To LaoDragon76-

7/4: Dallas, TX
7/7: Las Vegas, NV
7/9: LA

Credit to thaiconcerts.com

Go to thaiconcerts.com for more info, na.

pze

sarNie Adult
CLASH WAS ROCKIN' GOOD....had a blast last nite plus a pack house....the performance was awesome....one ull never forget....n the BOYS=HOTNESS!!!!....ALL GOT CHARMS!!!!

those that missed out u missed a good show those thats going hopefully you all get a hell of a show as well....

CLASH NEEDS TO COME BACK 4 ROUND 2.....

ky_darling

sarNie Egg
it was worth it..CLASH was rocking the house that night...they're awesome...but a fight broke out, therefore they have to end the night just when people were taking pictures with the band...stupid immatures

but it was really worth it...i'm hoping they'll be back next year

neena

sarNie Adult
I have been to so many concerts in the last few years, all of them rock concerts with lots of head banging and stuff. I really love Clash but I was disappointed with the crowd. Why would anyone throw money? IDK if its just me but i find it offensive...what? they think they have no money or what? maybe i'm not use to it but this is the first time i've seen fans throwing money at the band. still if i was in a band I wouldn't want fans throwing money at me. Plus, i thought front seats were kind of lame because ppl just kept sneaking in which was unfair to ppl who went along with the whole thing. all in all, i had a good time, they played my favorite clash song, that was the real reason why i wanted to see them, to hear them play my favorite song. sorry for my complaints, just wanted to voice my opinions!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
CLASH WAS ROCKIN' GOOD....had a blast last nite plus a pack house....the performance was awesome....one ull never forget....n the BOYS=HOTNESS!!!!....ALL GOT CHARMS!!!!

those that missed out u missed a good show those thats going hopefully you all get a hell of a show as well....

CLASH NEEDS TO COME BACK 4 ROUND 2.....
forLEO!!! HAHA. yes the boys were just extremely hawtt!! :rolleyes: they made me melt muahaha! THEY PUT ON A GOOD A$$ SHOW!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR SUPPORTING AND COMING OUT... RUN IS NOW TAKING FEEDBACKS ADN EXPERIENCES...

WE JUST POSTED OURS UP AND PICTURES WILL BE THERE SHORTLY!!!

IF U WANT TO READY && SOON TO CHECK OUT FOTOES FEEL FREE.!