2010 Olympics at Vancouver, Canada

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
is anyone watching the olympics on NBC or Universal sports? gosh, i love it..........just finish re-watching the pair and men figure skating.........just love it.......you can watch it on http://www.nbcolympics.com/

Merit

sarNie Adult
I watch it here and there. I for some reason like the curling. LOL. My husband says that is not even a sport. I have no idea how I got into it but I did. This is the most I have gotten into the Olympic...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
LOL I say that all the time "Curling is not a sport!!" but my dad loves it though. It's very slow paced so I can never get into it. I'm more into the short track speed skating, moguls and hockey. Although I don't like hockey, it's more interesting to watch during the olympics. The Canadian women's team just won gold yesterday, I'm crossing my fingers for the men to follow suit.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think it takes a lot of concentration to play the curling. And it helps that the guys are so cute looking. I like the speed skiing too. The closing ceremony is coming. I'm glad the US won a lot of medals. The ice skating I just can't get into. Some of the music just makes me yawn. I think Apollo Ohno is cute. LOL.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
We won men's hockey!! I thought we'd lose when it went to OT but Crosby saved us. What a way to end the games!

Apollo IS cute, I love watching him in speed skating, I don't know how he does it but he always comes out on top from being at the end in the beginning.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i can't believe that the olympics is over already. so glad that kim yuna won gold for ladies figure skating. mao asada did some really nice triple axel at the olympics......i was so excited that shen and zhao won gold for the pair skating. congrat to them on gold and on their marriage..... i am ABSOLUTELY RELIEF that evan lysecek of the US won gold in the men figure skating. i did not want plushseko to win...he is just so cocky and arrogant. love the short track skating. i thought that's was exciting to watch. alpine skiing was interesting. lindsey vonn and bode miller both won gold. i watch about every sports during the olympic ( even bobsled, skeleton, and luge)........