2012...If the world ended...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I've been watching the History channel all day and CNN (some weird stuff about UFO's over rural Texas, it's been on for several days now), it's really starting to get depressing with all this talk about the world ending.
People have claimed that the end of the world has been prophecized in the Bible.
The Mayan calendar ends in 2012 (they're the people who way advance in astronomy and took their calendar very seriously). There's the I Ching prophecy, modern scientific prophecy in relation to global warming, ancient Greecian prophecies,ancient Egyptian prophecies, Nostradumus, etc. There's LOTS of predictions that point to 2012. Now there's this new thing about 'web bots', also pointing to 2012.

So with 2012 not too far away, practically around the corner, what would you do if one day you turn on the TV and it's announced on the news that it's been somehow proven and official, the world will end in 2012. What would you do until that day gets here?
What will you do when that year finally gets here?

I know, kind of depressing to think about but just curious. :)

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i would feel depress very depress and scared of course, but i hope if something liek that happens that i would live live to the fullest but i don't know if would be able to do that but i hope i can

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'd sleep.

But on serious note...I hope my family would be more relax and spend time w/ eachother more. No work to worry about. No school to worry about. It'd take a lot to convince my mom though....A LOT. She wants to see it happen before she believes it. haha :p It'd be late by then huh?

When the time comes, no offense to anyone, but I'd just die alone. Go somewhere and be one of the first to die. I don't like the idea of knowing my friends or family died before me. ^___^

If at the end, everyone took it seriously, and nothing happened, everyone would be pissed. I'm sure by then, they'd already used up their money and did stuff they'll regret. :p

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haaa i heard it all before that the johovas said it was gunna end in 2005 ha and then they said it will end another day and stuff i think imma be married by then and woo dno do everything i wanted to do ha

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I think if something were to happen the first thing I'd do is hop on the first flight to Scotland. If I can't see all the places I want to see, I want to at least see Scotland, yeah I know, I should probably say Laos but honestly, there's this weird spiritual connection or something that draws me to Scotland. I'll die happy if I get to at least see that place. If I have time I'd like to see Rome, places where great leaders once stood, Greece and Laos. I'll probably max out my credit card but who cares.

After my trip I'd spend the rest of my days with everyone I love, friends and family.
When I die, I'm just hoping it'll be quick and painless.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Girl...I think by the time "something happens," credit cards are going to be useless. Hahaha Rob a bank. I'll help you, for serious!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'd be zippin' my margarita in fiji or greece on the surfs n breathin' it up. i don't think it's depressing, all things come to an end.... all things, good or bad. so just live it up... every single year, every single month, every single day, every single sec :D.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^
You are so cool. T_T

I forgot to say that cash would probably be useless too. So let's invest in a boat. hehehehe I don't mind sharing a ship. =D I'll go where you go. Tee-hee

I'ma get drunk.....realllllyyyyy wasted. Probably getting alcohol poisoning.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
just spend all tha money dnt matter tha worlds meant to end innit haha buh if i dnt ur screwed hahahaa

dfemc

sarNie Adult
^
You are so cool. T_T

I forgot to say that cash would probably be useless too. So let's invest in a boat. hehehehe I don't mind sharing a ship. =D I'll go where you go. Tee-hee

I'ma get drunk.....realllllyyyyy wasted. Probably getting alcohol poisoning.
rock on, i down with this mudster, i like this cruise on a boat idea. :lol: LET'S DO IT!

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
I'm seriously hoping and going with the dude's theory that in 2012, the entire world gets psychic powers. But that's just me.

On a more serious note, me and my friends all agreed we'd be hanging out and chilling with each other and their families from the 20th to the 21st.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Everytime I hear this crap about the world ending.. I'm going to kick some ass.. they've been saying it for decades.. and the reasons as to why are so many and most of it is pretty retarded.

The world is going to end all right.. it'll end when I have my ways with it. I'll enslave all human kind and build myself a supercomputer to control all of you people.

SWEET!!!!!!!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
rock on, i down with this mudster, i like this cruise on a boat idea. :lol: LET'S DO IT!
Yeah, I was talking to my boyfriend about that and money would probably be useless. lol
People would probably stop flying out plans unless they want to, I think most people would most like stay or travel to family to spend what's left of their lives with them. Of course if you get a 2 year heads up maybe people will still be willing to work. *shrugs*
Yeah, lets invest in a cruise ship, anyone know how to navigate one? I've only ever driven a regular size boat. lol

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
thats depressing..
im not even half way through my life yet..LOL..so theres a lot i want to do
by the time its 2012 ill be in my first year of college so finishing skool isnt going to be one thing that ill be doing :lol:
i guess i would jus procrastinate at skool and hav the craziest fun time in my life :p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha..so funny. This whole winter break, my guy friends keep on saying the world's gonna end in 2010 (sarcastically). So we keep joking that we might as well drop out of school right now since I (and them) plan on graduating in 2010. So yep, if the world was going to end in 2012, I'll just drop out right now and have my fun. I'll go alongside Muddie and D on that cruise. :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
This is something I always wanted to do and I figured it'd be a great time to do it if the world was ending...

I'd go up to the roof of my house with a slingshot and a BUNCH of good size rocks. And as people are going by panicking, I'd just pop the shit out of them. Oh man, it'd be such good times. I want to hit someone right between the eyes. If I'm going to die anyway, I might as well have fun right?

Of course, while I'm up there, I'd be eating all the good food that I shouldn't cause of health reasons and I'd also have a huge neon sign that says "Free End of the World Sex."

bugsy

sarNie Adult
This is something I always wanted to do and I figured it'd be a great time to do it if the world was ending...

I'd go up to the roof of my house with a slingshot and a BUNCH of good size rocks. And as people are going by panicking, I'd just pop the shit out of them. Oh man, it'd be such good times. I want to hit someone right between the eyes. If I'm going to die anyway, I might as well have fun right?

Of course, while I'm up there, I'd be eating all the good food that I shouldn't cause of health reasons and I'd also have a huge neon sign that says "Free End of the World Sex."
That rock thing sounds cool. Can I join in also?

Nameless

N i n j a

haha marduk, you just gave me a better idea. i'll play spot-the-hungry-monkey-on-the-roof, use rocket launcher and then fly to mars.