[GMM25/Netflix] 2gether + Still 2gether (GMMTV): Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMMTV posted this on their IG account, just earlier today. It looks like this is another BL series based on a novel. The lead actors are both newbies, though Bright has appeared on some GMM25 dramas (guested on Tao/Baifern drama last year and played supporting role in Pearwah's drama early this year).

http://instagr.am/p/B0xNRXtgG5_/
No word yet on when this is airing (as this wasn't part of the 13 series that they announced last November). I suspect this will be shown on GMM25 channel, as most of the GMMTV shows are now being aired there (except for 4 dramas in the 2019 line-up and Pompam's talk show which are all airing in One31).

sarNie Adult
Bright is pretty popular. Guess they're ready to launch him into stardom with a BL role now.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was quite surprised to see his guest appearance in "My Ambulance". Well it helped that he's convincing as a young Sunny, but considering that the role could have been a springboard for an upcoming Nadao actor yet they chose someone from another camp.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So this @_champion9 was part of the production of "Senior Secret Love" and "Kiss Me Again". I had a mixed feeling towards KMA, as I felt it was a hodgepodge of characters and the resolution felt rushed. SSL, I only watched bits of "Puppy Honey". I heard the first season was good, but the sequel was meh.

http://instagr.am/p/B1VLaexnnCs/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyway, as an aside, GMMTV has an event on October 15th. They're announcing all their upcoming projects for 2020. I sense that there'll be a lot. And oh men, how time flies!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ As far as Bright goes, I think he's straight. He's been around for quite a while. The other guy, it's his first drama so I dunno haha.

GMMTV has been producing BL dramas since time immemorial. They have built a strong audience base thanks in good measure to those.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
If they do, please post it! I have almost nothing to watch, and I'm anticipating their new projects lol.
Definitely. I actually streamed their event last year. And they released all the trailers on that day as well.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awww it started out so cute then got dramatic lol. And a FrankDrake couple reunion!!!!!!!!those two are so adorable!

sarNie Adult
Oh lawd, Bright is cute. Do I want to watch a BL drama for him? lol. Aw the girls are cute too, and they're so gonna get their hearts broken. I wish GMM did a better job for casting in GL dramas. Not enough money in that I guess.