2NE1 Official Thread

nikki1786

LizQuen
Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea

Former teen star SandaraPark happily shared some good news about her acting career in South Korea with ABS-CBN.com. Ever since she spent a few days in Manila last August 2008 for a vacation and an appearance on ASAP ’08, Kapamilyas have been waiting for Sandara to appear in Koreanovelas. After a year of training and hard work, Sandara has landed a cameo role in the Korean historical drama, The Return of Iljime.

“I’m not sure when exactly I auditioned but I think it was late 2007. It was so long, isn't it? I met Director Hwang (director of hit Korean drama Princess Hours) and his staff to introduce and say hi. It was not really an audition, it's just like a normal meeting, so we talked about my experiences in the Philippines,” Sandara related on how she landed the role. “Actually, I did nothing special hehe! Coz our intention in going there wasn't for audition. So we just really talked, we talked quite for a long time.. For almost an hour and I showed them my scrapbook of all my projects I have done in the Philippines, movie posters, screen caps, commercials…”

The lead character of the drama, Iljime, is a revered hero of Korea and will be played by young actor Jung Il Woo. According to Sandara, this is the actor’s first serious role that’s why Iljime is a highly anticipated drama in Korea, which is another reason why she is glad to have made it on the show. Sandara said that she finds her role on the show kind of ironic for she plays someone Japanese. “Rie is the name of my role.. Interesting coz Rie is a Japanese. I'm already in Korea yet my role is a Japanese. Hahaha! Rie, is a ninja who will meet Iljimae, he will teach martial arts to the ninjas and Rie will fall in love with her.. But will they become lovers? Well you better watch out for it! Haha!,” Sandara said, adding a joke about her former TV show on ABS-CBN.

Sandara shared her experience taping for her first drama in Korea. “It is my first project in Korea after the ‘I’m Sorry’ music video. Its different from the music video I did because this is real acting, This is a drama so I was really nervous and at the same time very excited. We had our taping in Tsushima Island, Japan which is near in Korea.. I was worried with a lot of things but the taping was fun.. No problems, the director is nice, the staff and they like methat's why it was really comfortable and fun for me to work with them.” She also became friends with the stars of the show, especially Il Woo. “I have a good working relationship with Il Woo. He's also very nice and fun to be with so our taping was really fun. I hope I can work with him again..”

She also said that she really missed working in front of the camera and this made the experience more special. “After more than one year, i'm back in the set. Even if its here in Korea, the system is just the same so many of them were surprised that I was able to adjust. Of course, I'm a krung-krung [a Filipino word which means crazy and silly] I'm used to tapings! Hehehe! We taped for just a week, so it feels like I want more but then we're already done.” She added that doing tapings in the Philippines and in Korea are very much alike that’s why she had no problem following the director’s instructions. “I think 99% is similar in doing tapings here in Korea and in the Philippines, the things that they use. For example, the marker that is being used for us to know where to stand, I know about it. I prefer myself as the marker that time, that's why they were surprised to see that I know things like that. Almost everything is just the same. We read the script with our director and he will tell us what to do, rehearsal, and then shoot.”

But what makes the taping different for Sandara is the feeling that she’s starting again from scratch, far from the days when people were screaming her name during the first Star Circle Quest search. “Its also different for me because when I was in the Philippines, I do the lead roles most of the time but right now I'm starting again. No one here in Korea knows me and my role is just small although there's no small role as an actor but its definitely different for me. Its like starting from a scratch again. I’m so happy to feel this excitement again after how many years. And I also learned that its not that important if you're the lead or not. All the roles in the drama are important. But the sad thing is no one in the set is asking for my autograph! Hahaha!” Sandara said with her usual humor.

Even though YG Entertainment’s career plans for Sandara are yet to be revealed, the young actress is very optimistic about her career in 2009 and hopes her fans will stick it out with her. “I’m also very excited about my future! As an actress? As a singer? Or both maybe?I can't tell you right now but since I’m working hard everyday to improve myself, I’m sure you will see a lot from me. Let's just wait.” And with that she left a special message to all her friends, who are eagerly waiting for her future projects. “I miss you all so much! Do you still remember me? I have some good news for you, you will see me again on TV! A Koreanovela. This is just my start so its just my "special participation". its a unique role and you’ll see me acting again. I’m sure you're pretty excited too. I hope I'll be able to visit the Philippines again and see you all. Let's just wait for my another new dream to come true. Thanks for all your support.”

The Return of Iljime started airing in Korea last January 21 on MBC and Sandara’s character will appear in the February 11 episode.

translation by shamshpgirl @soompi

preview pics:

she'll play as a Japanese girl here and a ninja.

source: abs-cbn.com
credit: mitchi143@ soompi + TYGS

nikki1786

LizQuen
The Big Bang w/ CL, Sandara Park, Minji and Park Bom

credit: elavip @ soompi; naver; TYGS

ok...so apparently the song for the CF would be released on FRIDAY the 27th & the CF would be revealed on Saturday the 28th...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Screen Caps and Lyrics of the Song:

21 (투애니원) and BigBang

Korean lyrics (lyrics fixed)

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh 넌 나의 Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy 넌 나의 Lollipop
막대사탕보다 더 달콤한
내 마음은 터질듯한 Dynamite
난 깔끔한 남자 T.O.P.
내사랑 Bling Bling like L E D
그댄 딱 내 스탈야
반짝반짝 스타야
색다른걸 원해?
Let me show you if that's okay
Now come on
색깔은 Rainbow
날 느낀 순간 넌 빠져버린걸 알아
You just can't control
날 사로 잡은 건
너와 나만이 아는 우리 둘의 Secret light
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop 달콤하게 다가와
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop 내게 속삭여줘
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop 상큼하게 다가와
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop 나를 원하잖아
Lolli Lolli Lollipop girl 넌 나의 Lollipop
날 설레게 하는 너의 Body 너의 Move
이미 네 시선을 가둬버린 나의 Groove
식상함들은 매일 날 지치게 해
Let's just keep You and I F.R.E.S.H
Now come on
색깔은 Rainbow
날 느낀 순간 넌 빠져버린걸 알아
You just can't control
날 사로 잡은 건 너와 나만이 아는 우리 둘의 Secret Light
한 순간의 느낌이 아냐 두 눈을 감아도 넌 내 앞에 서있는걸
내가 바라던 그게 너야 이대로 너와 나 저 불빛아래
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop (Repeat x2)

ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh you’re my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh you’re my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy you’re my lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli-pop-pop

Even sweeter than candy on a stick
My heart is like a bursting dynamite
Im the neat man T.O.P
My love bling bling like L E D

He is exactly my style
Twinkling Twinkling star
Do you want something different?
Let me show you if that’s okay

Now come on
The colour is rainbow
I know you’re going to fall for me as soon as you feel me
You just can’t control

The thing that has got me
Just the secret light you and I know

Lolli-lolli-lollipop come to me sweetly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop whisper to me
Lolli-Lolli-lollipop come to me refreshingly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop you want me now

Lolli-lolli-lollipop girl you’re my lollipop

Her body and her moves makes my heart flutter
My groove has locked my gaze
I’m exhausted and I’ve had enough

Now come on
The colour is rainbow
I know you’re going to fall for me as soon as you feel me
You just can’t control

The secret light that we both know has got a hold of me

Lolli-lolli-lollipop oh you’re my lollipop

Its not a feeling every second, when I close my eyes you’re standing in front of me
You is what I wished for, you and me now under the sunlight

Lolli-lolli-lollipop oh you’re my lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop (repeat x2)

ROMANIZED
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh nun naae Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy nun naae Lollipop
makdae satangboda duh dalkomhan
nae maeumeun tuhjildeuthan Dynamite
nan ggalgeumhan namja T.O.P.
nae sarang Bling Bling like L E D
geuden ddak nae seutaileyah
banjjak banjjak seutayah
saekdareungul wonhae?
Let me show you if that's okay
Now come on
sakggaleun Rainbow
nal neuggin soongan nun bbajeubuhringul alah
You just can't control
nal sahlo jabeun geun nuhwa nahmanae ahneun woori doolae Secret light
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop dalkomhaegae dagawah
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop naegae soksakyeohjuh
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop sangkemhagae dagawah
Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop naleul wonhaejanah
Lolli Lolli Lollipop oh nun naae Lollipop
nal seolaegae hanun nuhae Body nuhae Move
eemee nae sisuneul gaduhbuhrin naae Groove
siksanghumdeuleun maeil nal jichigae hae
Now come on
sakgaleun Rainbow
nal neuggin soongan nun bbajeubuhringul alah
You just can't control
nal sahlo jabeun geun nuhwa nahmanae ahneun woori doolae Secret light
Lolli Lolli Lollipop oh nun naae Lollipop
han sunganae neuggime anya doo nooneul gamahdo nun nae apae suhitnungul
naega baradun geugae nuhya eedaero nuhwah nah juh bulbitahrae
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh nun naae Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop (Repeat x2)

CREDITS: http://blog.naver.com/gonzi2001/10044759039
cookieMuncher @ TYGS for translations

nikki1786

LizQuen

The official name YG upcoming group, also known as Female Big Bang to netizens, has been revealed.
YG Entertainment revealed on 27th March, “The 4-member group, known as female Big Bang, will be named 21 (투 애니 원).”
The meaning to the name is that the group will produce music that is fresh like the age of 21. And like the number ‘21′ in a game of blackjack, it meant to never lose.
‘21′will consist of members Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL and Gong Min Ji. And the team leader will be CL (middle left, next to Sandara who's middle right).
The group has already made topic amongst netizens when they did a CF for LG CYON with group Big Bang. Their CF was also revealed on 27th March. The group will debut beginning of May.
Furthermore, their debut album will have Big Bang GDragon as one of their producers, making their debut an even more anticipating one for music fans.

source: Translated Article by SooKyeong
http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/

for more info, please visit http://z10.invisionfree.com/theYGsecret/index.php?act=idx
for more updates about them ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
21(To Anyone), the new girl group from YG Entertainment, also known as the ‘female Bigbang’, has changed their group name to ‘2NE1′.

If you pronounce ‘21′, it can also become ‘To Anyone’. However, they later were notified of there’s already a group named ‘21(To Anyone)’.

On the 30th, Yang Hyunsuk, the representative of YG said, “I apologize to the original ‘21(To Anyone)’. If I was aware of this before-hand I wouldn’t have included the meaning ‘To Anyone’ in the name.”

“When we were choosing a group name, we had searched up the number ‘21′ and didn’t have any results with any singers with the name. Thus, we thought that it was okay to use the name. However, we didn’t to search up ‘To Anyone’.”

Also Representative Yang said “We will not use the name ‘21′ or the meaning ‘To Anyone’ officially and instead we will use the name ‘2NE1′”

According to YG, ‘2NE1′’s NE is the abbreviation for ‘New evolution’. Therefore, 2NE1 means a new evolution in the 21st century. A few days ago they confirmed two domains for this group (yg-2ne1.com/net/co.kr, yg-21.com/net/co.kr)

2NE1 planning to officially debut in the beginning of May, and have recently released a digital single ‘Lollipop’ with Bigbang.

Translations credit Beau @ YG One Love Forum

Original article: Newsis, 유상우기자 swryu@newsis.com Newsis Article

source: Jess' YG World