3 Hua Jai (Ukrapon Media)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks jakjaan for posting lol

so its boy afterall lol. and araya sure has lakorns non stop ever since she moved to ch3. wish ch3 would also promote their older stars like vicky

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yup, Chompoo is busy like crazy. So moving over to Ch.3 was a good move for her after all. lol, hope her future is just full of success. :D

amythao

sarNie Adult
She might get a lot of work from them but her first two lakorn with channel 3 is not that good. So hope this one have a good storyline or I will skip this lakorn of her too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
She might get a lot of work from them but her first two lakorn with channel 3 is not that good. So hope this one have a good storyline or I will skip this lakorn of her too.
The script wasn't that good. I think Wiwa Wa Woon will pull in better ratings. It's Ken afterall.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
wow guess Boy got popular after a lakorn with Vicky. Interesting all Chompoo lakorn at Ch3 was not so good so hope this one is better

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
The script wasn't that good. I think Wiwa Wa Woon will pull in better ratings. It's Ken afterall.

As much as i love ken! i doubt these two will be able to pull in great ratings
dont have high hopes for it thats all, but hey i could be wrong just have to wait and see till it airs

solin

sarNie Adult
I really like Boy in Fai Ruk and think he has potential to become someone later.
Chompoo has done a good choice to move to Ch3. Even if her first two lakorns wasn't that great, at least she has work contrary to when she was in Ch7.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol tinah...

im happy for boy.... and wow.. chom is gettin lakorns left n right...

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i haven't watch fai ruk asoon,but i heard lots of good compliment over boy in that lakorn. I thin i would like to try it though i don't like vicky.

oh anyway, any storyline yet about this one?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Boy Pakorn did a very good job on FRA, I looking forward to see this one, cuz it's Chompoo, I love her...