3 n'rais on Ruk Euy

tinah

sarNie Coma

เล่นละครต้องสวมวิญญาณนางร้าย คอยจิกกัดนางเอกในจอบ่อยๆ แต่นอกจอหารู้ไม่ว่า 3 สาวอย่าง เมย์ เฟื่องอารมย์, กิ๊ก-มยุริญ และ ธัญญา-ธัญญาเรศ นะจะต่างจากในจอ วันที่แทคทีมกันมาเยือน “รักเอย” 2 พิธีกร แท่ง และหน่อย เลยกระแซะถามถึงชีวิตจริงของทั้ง 3 คน กิ๊ก เริ่มก่อน “ชีวิตในจอกับนอกจอของพวกเรามันไม่เหมือนกันหรอก อย่างของกิ๊กเนี่ยในจอดูร้ายมั่กๆ แต่พอมาข้างนอกก็จะเข้าวัด นั่งสมาธิ สงบจิตใจ” ธัญญา เสริมทันที “ใช่ค่ะ อย่างของธัญญาเนี่ยในจออาจจะดูเป็นสาวเปรี้ยว บ้าผู้ชาย ปากร้าย แต่นอกจอหนูเป็นแม่บ้านแม่เรือนจะตาย” เมย์ปิดท้ายให้มั่นใจอีกคนว่า “เมย์จะต่างจากคนอื่นๆ ตรงที่เป็นสาวไฮเปอร์ แต่อารมณ์ดีนะจนเพื่อนๆ ยกให้เป็นดาวตลกประจำกลุ่ม” อ่านจากข่าวไม่ถึงใจ สู้ไปฟังเจ้าตัวเล่าดีกว่า พุธนี้ 4 ทุ่มช่อง 3 แถมยังมี จ๊ะจ๋า-พิมพ์รตา นางร้ายน้องใหม่ ที่จะมาให้พี่ๆ สอนเคล็ดลับอีกด้วย

tinah

sarNie Coma
kik is really funny with those face expression she uses in "kaew ta pee" lol..but i like her..shes one of the best n'rais out there..Aom Skaojai should of been there too..i also think shes one of the best n'rais

by the way..i love tanyas dress..shes looking so perdy..also may

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just love May!!! She's such a good actress. She plays all her character just right..... you know enough to absolutely hate her, but still you can sypathize for her and wish that would just win this once.

I didn't know Tanya is playing n'rai now. I never liked her as n'ek. Hopefully she has better luck in this role.

Kik.... i can't stand that woman..... just plain evil!!!! lol :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see. As always, thanks for the post, Tinah

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
They left out a lot of nang'rais that are really good at their roles. but it's nice to them bunch together sometimes. They all look like they are having fun and enjoying it. :yahoo:

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz......can't wait to see this episode. may looks funny hehhehe

one more pic...credit to polyplus

tinah

sarNie Coma
kik looks so funny with those face expression!..but i think Tanya looks the most evil..May looks confuse..lol

calla

sarNie Adult
to me Tanya doesn't looks n'rai at all.....she may looks evil but i don't think she's matach her role at all. maybe just because i used to see her as n'ek. i wanna see her be n'ek instead...lolz :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im the opposite..lol..i think she plays the n'rai soo well and more than the leading role..she has the evil eyes that i cant see her as the n'ek

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing! it's weird how in lakorns the nang rai's are mean but in real life they are actually nice. and like someone already mentioned a lot of nang rai's are missing.lol.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! they all look beautiful in their own way..hehhe...i like may F..she's pretty..and as a nang rai..she's good too..heheh

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol they're all different styles of n'rais. may's the 'ver one.. kik is the funny one.. and tanya's the most evil one.

calla

sarNie Adult
just finished this episode....it was really cute and funny. they all are so lovely.....ehehe.

oh, Jaja was also there.....she sang a song too.