[3 shots] Succubus (Completed)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Introducing: Mario & Chompoo
Warning: Rated R

About: After reading my "Reader's Digest" magazine, I finally had inspiration to write a one shot. I've always wanted to write one, but wasn't sure how to go about it. My mind tends to wander off quite a bit. I didn't know if I should write a cute one, a meaningful one, or perhaps an erotic one. In the magazine, there's a section that gives readers a word and you have to guess what the definition is. One word I knew for sure was 'succubus' because I had read about 'incubuses' before and figured a succubus is a female incubus. What is a succubus? A female demon that takes the appearance of a human woman. She appears in 'dreams' and seduces a man through sexual intercourse. Men who repeatedly have sex with a succubus will deteriorate in health and will eventually die! As you can tell...I went with an 'erotic'-ish one shot.

-Story begins in approximately one hour from title/primary post-

There will be III parts total

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
part α ♪Somewhere I Belong♪
Proverbs 2:18–19 Surely her house leads down to death and her paths to the spirits of the dead. None who go to her return or attain the paths of life.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A misty fog settled above the lake and the air was cooler than usual. The only source of light were the shimmering stars in the night sky. Tonight, there was no full moon, not even a half moon. But a new moon.

Araya sat on the tree branch that extended towards her bedroom window. She loved to climb out from the window sill and make her way towards the middle of the branch. The sensation of sitting there felt amazing. She loved the way her legs dangled in the air and the gentle breeze that brushed against her skin.

Tonight, however she felt lonelier than ever. Ever since the last man she had over, no other man or human dared visit her home. She doesn't want to seduce men, but once a man arrives on site, she instantly has this urge that she can’t control. A curse that every succubus possess, but worst is she is the only succubi that can't control her own actions and very often, her feelings.

Mario was tired of his playboy ways in the big city. He kept getting hounded by nasty females begging him to marry them. Many of them would even stalk him and convince his mom they were pregnant with him. The only thing that kept him occupied enough to not think of going out was to paint. He could paint anything he set out to. His favorite is oil painting. Lately, he has been dreaming of this beautiful girl. She has the perfect brown to reddish hair that flows as the wind blows against it. But before she could reach him, he wakes up. A painting of her sits in his bedroom, staring at him at the foot of his bed. “It’s a shame I’m in love with a dream angel,” sighed Mario thought Mario as he drove in his Cadillac.

Just recently, Mario’s friend mentioned a house out by a lake a few miles away from the city. It was hidden away and rumor has it that this ghost occupies the place. Many men have gone there and never returned. Mario laughed as his friend told him about the rumors. “It’s all gossip!” he exclaimed. His friend lowered his voice and made a bet with Mario. "If you can survive a week out there, you can have my vacation home out in Phuket."

Mario packed lightly for his trip. He thought it’d be a great opportunity to work on his art in a secluded place in addition to winning the bet. Mario laughed to himself, “Ha, there’s no way the rumors are true!”

The lake was nice, it was serene and quiet. Sort of reminded Mario of a picture from a magazine he once saw on the coffee table back home. Mario pulled out his suitcase and canvas board from the SUV. In the distance, he could see the rumored house. The only way to get to it is to walk the rest of the way. Which was not too far. Mario has walked further.

Halfway there, a sudden breeze knocked a paintbrush out of his messenger bag. “God damn it!” Mario shouted as he set his things down to pick up the paintbrush.

Just as he bent down to pick up his canvas, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He shuddered in response, but tried to act cool. “I thought this place was secluded,” Mario stated. He stood up and turned around, sort of expecting the rumored female ghost. But to his surprise, it was an old man with nearly any teeth. The old man was wearing a traditional navy blue-cotton Thai outfit with a checkered sash around his waist. Mario thought, "these country people have no taste in fashion."

“Young man, where are you headed?” he asked. Mario responded, “To that house over there.”

The old man shook his head in disagreement. “Son, don’t go there.” His eyes popped open wider, which frightened Mario a bit. Usually, he wouldn’t be so spooked by this sudden gesture, but the glossiness of the old man’s eyes were too odd not to be afraid of. “You might not come back out if you make it to that house,” he said.

Mario replied, “I will make it out, just you wait and see.”

Mario swallowed hard as he continued on his way. He was going to keep walking, but figured it was rude of him to just walk off so stubbornly. He paused and turned back to wave goodbye and a thank you to the old man for his warning, but the old man had already disappeared.

Araya heard footsteps in the distance. Her hearing has never failed her before. She knew the steps of a male when he approached her home. A smile crept on her face as she took in the scent that came along with them. She opened her window slightly and peered out towards the sound. “That old man again,” thought Araya. “Some fools just never listen to you, old man. Curse you Mother! For suggesting sending me to this house and making me stay here,” complained Araya under her breath.

“What did you say my daughter?” asked Lilith as she approached her daughter. “You dare curse your mother? Aren’t I already cursed to be living like this? You’re lucky you’re one of those beautiful ones. Not some of the ugly ones that I produce from those ugly old hags when we’re low in supply of succubi.”

Araya stepped aside, without catching a glimpse of Mario’s face. She leaned against the wall and folded her arm, “I wish I were free mother. I wish I weren’t a demon that must do this with a man. I feel like such a whore. And most importantly, I’m a murderer. Plus when they die, it makes my room smell like dead bodies. I hate that smell.”

“Well dear, I bought you a new outfit. Dead bodies here is better than smelling burning flesh in hell,” stated Lilith as she approached the window. She peered out and saw Mario tugging his luggage along.

“My, my, what a lucky girl,” she smiled. “I would trade with you if it weren’t for the man I’m working on right now. Once we start, we have to finish or else I get whipped 1000 folds. This one will be easy. His face is perfection.”

“Whatever. Men are men,” exaggerated Araya. “Let me see what you have now.”

Lilith pulled the outfit from her sleeves and showed it to Araya. It was black. The usual color that her mother liked to bring her. She’s heard her mother tell her that she is rather famous for being known as the ‘seducer in black’ for the 100th time. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the outfit. Lilith disappeared and Araya unfolded the clothing. It was a bit nicer than she had thought. “Hmm,” Araya sighed.

Araya put the outfit down on the counter and walked to the window to peer out at her target. She started by eyeing his shoes. They say a man's shoe size is very important. “Pretty decent,” she thought. Her eyes darted to his most important part. She sighed, thinking of how quickly she’ll make him suffer so she could have some free time. But then, she remembered how lonely she had been the night before. Her eyes gazed upwards and her heart felt like it exploded. It ached as she realized what a perfect looking man is walking towards her. All the men that had been here before were all dark and barbaric looking. Some seemed like they wandered to her just so they could commit suicide in a more satisfying way. “Jerks,” she thought. The last one was more decent and she kept him longer than usual.

She looked away momentarily, but couldn't resist looking back at him once more, focusing on his face.

She had never seen such a good looking man. He didn’t have a body builder body, but his aura made up for it. Her heart raced as he came nearer. She didn’t want to be a monster. But, her body started to react to his presence. “No,” she thought. She felt her feet turn cold, her body limp, as she started to lift off the ground. “Here it goes again,” she felt her body reacting opposite to her mind. She floated to a lying position, arms outstretched and paralyzed. The strings on her corset loosened and little by little the strings slipped out of the corset holes revealing her cleavage bit by bit. Then it slid to the the floor and disappeared.

Her breast fully exposed as the sleeves slid off her shoulders and the rest of her dress stripped away. She lay naked as her body floated over to the bed and lowered itself onto a soft clean mattress. The room transformed into an airy room, fit for a hotel catalog. “I wish I didn’t have to do this,” thought Araya.

Her feet began to warm up and rise through her legs and inch by inch...it reached her sensitive part. Her mind went blank as her body prepped for ecstasy. She was in heat, ready to prowl. But, in agony she must wait till night falls and she’ll be able to creep upon him and make him lust for her.

She closed her eyes as the spot ached more, wanting to be touched. "Such torment!" She imagined Mario's face and felt even more aroused. His lips so perfect against hers, his lips upon the crest of her neck and much more left to the imagination. She imagined him caressing every part of her. How perfect he’d be naked and their movements in sync with one another.

She hated this part, the part where she can’t control her urges and her own soul. As soon as she comes in contact with a man, her body automatically goes into lust mode. She hated the part where she’ll have to make him fall madly for her, enough to not eat, drink, work, and fall ill. Then, his soul taken away after he takes his last breath. He won't be able to say goodbye. This man will be the one she will have the hardest time getting rid of. She never felt this way looking at any other man. A new feeling that she doesn't understand. It's tearing her up inside.

Araya wanted to scream feeling all these sensations. She doesn’t want to destroy this man. She wished she were never born Lilith’s daughter. She wished she weren't a succubus sent to lure men to this old house just because she rebelled against the tyrant’s orders. She's trapped here, unable to control herself.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
part β ♪Ride♪
1 Peter 2:11 Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul.
Mario took in the scenery surrounding the old wooden house. “Wow, this place is amazing,” he exclaimed. “It feels so calm and relaxing. Perfect for a new landscape painting. I can definitely finish many pieces here.”

The house is old looking and very unkept. Mario was afraid he’d crash to the floor if he walks up the stairs. It is not as nice as the picturesque view in front of him. The lake is such a deep blue color, very serene compared to the muddy color of the ones near his house. Mario took the risk and put a foot forward on the steps leading upstairs. The stairs creaked, sending chills up his spine. His friend’s words getting to him. Denying that this place has been the cause of so many disappearances. He will win the bet.

Mario opened the door to the bedroom. Everything on the outer part of the house was dusty. But, as the door swung open, his mouth opened in awe. The window was wide open, the sun shining through onto the lushes looking bed. It looked so comfortable with its satin ivory bedding and multitudes of pillows, fit to be in a hotel suite. The flower on the counter looked fresh and the smell was wonderful, like ginger and honey. The hardwood floors also shined like it was freshly mopped. Mario dragged his luggage and canvas into the bedroom. The wind picked up outside, as Mario peeked out to see a tree swaying back and forth. Mario calmed down as he stood soaking in his new surroundings. All the chills he felt walking into the home vanished. He felt at peace.

By 6pm, Mario felt exhausted. He unpacked and found some supplies in a nearby shed to clean up the house. He never cleaned anything himself before. He was grateful for his maids at home. Once he was done, he felt very accomplished. Mario even filled up the water jug himself and bathed himself with it. It felt so good and refreshing. Mario wanted to start his painting, but he figured he’d better sleep and start bright and early the next morning.

“Hello?” Mario asked as he awoken from a short slumber. He felt a breeze coming in through the window and got up to close it, but saw a female sitting on the branch outside. She slowly turned to him and smiled. He was shirtless with just his pajama pants on and felt intimidated.

“You’re the woman from my dreams,” Mario gasped. She smiled at him. “Oh god, this is a dream again,” he stated. “Next thing I know, you won’t even say a word to me because I’ll wake up.”

Suddenly, she moved and inched her way towards Mario. Her eyes looked predatory, but Mario didn’t care. He was attracted to her, just like countless times before. His body began to respond to her. She continued crawling towards him, her hair flowing behind her, his eyes glanced at her cleavage, peeking through the top of her dress. “Like a cat,” he thought. “Climbing towards me silently, on all four, she’s so swift.” Mario began to imagine what he could do with her breasts and how wonderful she’d taste. And what sounds she’d produce from their lovemaking. All these thoughts made him go wild, forgetting the real world.

The woman swiftly swung her legs so the branch fall between her thighs. This made Mario even hotter. Sweat already beginning to drip down his neck. Her dress rose high over her thighs. Her legs were long and sexy. He never got this far in his dreams before. This house really sets the mood. She pressed her lips together and got nearer and nearer. Finally, she reached the window sill, and swiftly jumped through the window, landing in front of him and in his arms.

They briefly looked into each other’s eye, enough to communicate their needs for one another, just before Mario lost his balance and pulled the woman down with him onto the hard surface. Though, he should be pained, Mario didn't even feel it because he was so focused on the gorgeous woman before him.

She lowered her lips to the hollow behind Mario’s ear. “I’ve waited all day for this,” she whispered. She proceeded to kiss him there and brushed her lips against his cheeks. Her hair tickled his throat. This pushed Mario over the edge. It felt so nice to have a stranger take control of him. He felt almost paralyzed, he wanted badly to grab her thigh and push her skirt up further. He felt the pressure in his pajama pants growing hotter and it ached being trap beneath her. He closed his eyes taking in her touches, as her soft lips finally reached his, she pressed it against his gently at first, but Mario wanted to taste her lips more, he let out a soft moan, wanting her to open her lips to him. She shifted herself on Mario, teasing him, making him ache. She let go of his lips and smiled at him. Mario opened his eyes slowly, seeing that she was still there. He knew she was teasing him so badly. She reached for his hands and moved them to her legs. They were soft. He moved his hands to her thigh, and moved her skirt up like he had wanted to do moments ago. Her eyes closed as the sensations from his touch overwhelmed her. Mario finally felt like he could move again. He sat up unconsciously as she opened her eyes to meet his. She wrapped her arms around Mario’s neck as he subconsciously wrapped his arms around her and brought her into his arm. Her legs wrapped around his waist. “Make love to me,” she whispered.

Their breathing intensified and they could feel each other’s chest rise and fall as the thoughts of what could happen between them played in their minds. Mario wanted nothing more than to satisfy her needs. Touching his body made Araya lose her mind. She waited for hours to finally be pressed against him.

Araya let Mario go and stood up. Mario looked up at her as she invited him up with her. He rose off the floor and she held his hand and pulled him to the bed. Araya pulled Mario’s pants down to help him undress. He is ready for her and she is ready for him, but her demonic side took over and made her seduce him more before letting him have what he desires. She bent down on her knees and reached for Mario’s hard flesh. Her touch shook Mario, she stroked him and almost sent him over the edge. Araya sensed that and let go so suddenly that it made Mario shudder. Araya loved the sounds he made. She stood up and pushed him onto the bed. Mario looked up at Araya as she slowly undressed herself. Her body is perfect, her hair fell against her shoulders, her nipples hard. He wanted to put his mouth against it and rub his hands against every inch of her body. Araya walked to him and placed her hand on his legs. She rubbed them all the way to his groin. He closed his eyes, preventing himself from letting go, he couldn’t move again, paralyzed. The only thing he could move was his eyes. She wrapped her legs over Mario, he could feel her wetness rubbing against him. He began to tremble wanting to move and touch her. She sensed this, and leaned down. Her hair brushing against his stomach and chest and her wet tongue slid all the way to his neck, then to his chin, and finally his mouth. She parted her mouth and kissed him more intensely. Her tongue played with the roof of his mouth as she let him move his arm around the small of her back. His touch made her tremble. The worry of hurting him scared her. All these emotions made her angry. But, she couldn’t stop herself. She wanted him inside her.

She fought to let him take control of her. He turned her over in a 360, his body heavy against hers. Their mouths pressing against each other. Mario had his arm behind her back and the other on her thigh. His shaft now touching her moist opening. “Make love to me,” she panted.

Mario’s heartbeat escalated, as his body loomed over hers. Araya felt the pressure as Mario intruded her body. She quivered in response, but he closed his mouth over hers and slowly rocked himself against her body. She wanted more of him. She made it known when she lifted her hips off the bed and opening her thighs further. Araya reached for Mario’s flank and pulled him towards her. Mario thrust deeper and let go of Araya lips in hopes that she’ll say his name. Her moans were already getting to him. “My name is Mario,” he said urgently. Araya knew what he wanted, “Mario,” she moaned. Her voice made him grunt and he knew he should pull out, but she held him. Both screamed as they reached the brink of ecstasy together. Mario felt Araya’s breath against his chest. He lied on top of her breathing into the crooks of her neck. Suddenly, her body disappeared from beneath him.

The sun shone through the open window. Mario was asleep on his stomach and he still felt restless. “Ugh, wow, that dream felt so real,” he thought to himself. “It felt like it just happened.” Mario made himself get out of bed even though he felt like he didn’t even sleep. He opened the door and stepped outside. He looked down at himself and gasped. “Where are my pants?” he asked himself. He figured he must’ve taken it off in his sleep. “Why wouldn’t I? She actually spoke to me this time. And we even went further than that.”

Araya watched as Mario bathed himself in the morning. She wanted to walk downstairs and put her arms around his waist and have him turn to her and kiss her again. “I have more time with him,” she thought. “I wish I could keep him here with me. Why will he be taken away?” Araya watched as he pulled his canvas out to the living space and set up his easel. He walked back into the room and pulled out another canvas. He set it up at the foot of the bed and pulled off the tarp. Araya gasped seeing that the painting was of her. “How could he have painted me that fast?” she asked.

Lilith appeared. “Hmm, strange. That’s never happened before. Does someone else have your face? He’s dreamt of you before?” Araya nodded her head, “I can’t leave here remember? So how could I have been in his dreams before?” “Here is another outfit,” stated Lilith as she handed Araya her new clothes, “it’s not black.” Lilith disappeared and Araya spread the new dress on the bed, “Navy blue.”

Araya watched Mario paint the lake outside. She is falling for him, more than she anticipated. Something that she hasn’t been able to do with any other man. Araya bit her lip as she realized that she has control of her own thoughts. She isn’t in heat. Nothing is making her undress and change. She took this opportunity to watch Mario paint longer. She began to imagine a life with him, a life where she could leave this place and go wherever he goes. Then she thought to herself, “he only slept with me because I was a woman in his dream. Every guy would get turned on if a girl came to them like I did.” A tear slid down her face as she realized that he will never truly be in love with her. Her heart ached as the moment of self control vanished. Her body lifted in the air and her clothes slipped off of her. She was ready to seduce him again while she cried inside.

Mario turned his head as he thought he heard a soft cry inside the bedroom. He walked there, but it was empty. He sighed and went back to painting. Mario was tired but he didn’t want his day to go to waste by sleeping. He came here to paint and to prove his friend wrong.

By noon, Mario decided to take a nap. He took off his white t-shirt and tucked himself in wearing his white jeans. His eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep, but awoke upon feeling the woman of his dreams crawling into bed with him. She reached for the button on his jeans and then unzipped them. Mario wanted to try something new with her. Before she could pull his member out, he pushed her hand away. She looked shocked that he did that. He wrapped his legs over her and pushed the blanket off the bed. Her eyes widened in surprise. Mario bent down to kiss her aggressively. She returned the kiss with passion and fury. He made her heart beat so fast she had no time to plan out what to do next. Mario pulled himself off of Araya and stood up. He grabbed her hands and made her stand up with him. Mario picked Araya up around her waist and pulled her towards the wall. She was so light. It was always his fantasy to satisfy a woman standing up. Mario reached underneath her dress and rubbed his finger between her thighs. She moaned at each stroke, giving Mario intense pleasure in making her happy. She cried out his name, making him release her to the floor. She knew exactly what Mario wanted. Araya guided Mario to her and he lifted her up onto him. The pressure made Araya go wild. Forgetting everything around her except for the man in her.

“Don’t go,” Mario said to Araya as he knew she’d disappear. “I’ll be back,” Araya whispered before she vanished. Mario awoke on the hard floor. His body ached. He was sore. “Now I’m even sleep walking.”

Mario still felt tired. “Female ghost?” thought Mario. “Phi Trani? No, it can’t be. There’s no banana trees here.” She was something else. “She’s the woman of my dreams,” he grinned to himself.

Mario walked out and headed towards the lake. It seemed that something was pulling him back, not wanting him to wander further from the house. But, he was persistent and made it there to gather more water. During his last trip to the well, he sat on the ground, exhausted. “Tired?” the old man shouted from yards away. Mario nodded. “That’s what she does to you,” he stated, “you’ll never make it back to your car. Have fun while you can son!” Mario thanked him and watched as he walked off. Mario laid on the ground as the heat caused him to tire out. “What is her name?” he thought.

Araya returned to Mario at nightfall. She had watched him out at the lake. Tonight, she was determined to stay with him for as long as she could. She’ll try to stay and have a conversation with him, learn more about him. She knew that doing this will make it harder on her when he gets pulled away by demons. He’ll get pulled to hell and burned because he committed the deadly sin…lust.

That night, Mario took control again, which Araya let him. She wanted to surrender to him. It felt great to not have to paralyze him. She knew it was strange that she wasn’t force to paralyze him. “Someone must be playing tricks on me,” she thought, “but I’ll just let it happen because I want him so badly.”

Araya cuddled in Mario’s arms. She didn’t disappear from him. Usually she couldn’t control whether she left a guy or not. But, she was able to stay with him. He finally asked, “What is your name?” She hesitated, wondering if she’ll get into trouble revealing it. She was prepared to receive the punishment. “Maybe he’ll be my last. And I can burn in hell with him,” she thought. “They call me Araya,” she said. “Araya?” asked Mario for confirmation, “what a beautiful name.” Araya smiled, happy and content. He held her chin and pulled her in for another kiss. Just as their pulse increased rapidly, Araya disappeared.

Mario sat and thought about Araya for most of the next day and the day after. He was able to rest and did not have any more dreams of her. He wanted her to come back to him. After three nights, Mario laid down to sleep. He woke up to see Araya crying. He got out of bed and walked to her. She sat on her tree branch. “Araya?” asked Mario. Araya turned to him looking surprised that he could see her. Mario climbed out the window and made his way towards her. “Don’t disappear, dream girl,” he said. He wrapped his arms around her as her tears soaked his chest. “I won’t ever be able to leave here,” she said. “What do you mean?” Mario asked. “I got in trouble because I told you my name,” she stated, “My mother told me my punishment would’ve been over after you, but now it’s not. Soon you’ll have to leave…” she sobbed. Mario was confused. He wiped her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her, hoping it’ll make her feel better. She returned the kiss passionately. They looked into each other’s eyes. Mario guided Araya back into the room. After passionate lovemaking, Mario held Araya tightly. “Tell me the truth,” said Mario, “I can handle it.”

Araya revealed that she is a succubus and that she was sent to this house because she barged out on a man she had to seduce. Lilu, her father was so mad that she wouldn't listen to his orders that he took away her powers and set force on it so that she would be forced to do her job. “When I do this, my mind and body would react against each other,” she said. “So your first…” Mario began. Araya interrupted, “he wasn’t pleasant. I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t control it. It was painful.” Mario felt pity for Araya, then for himself. “So, you’re forced to do this with me?” Araya sat up and looked at Mario. “No, it was at first. But, no…I liked you since the first time I laid eyes on you. But…” she didn’t know how to explain to Mario that she actually likes him. “But I don’t know why, but everything happening tonight is real. Mother didn’t tell me much except I must return here. Maybe it’s to hurt me in the end. Make me suffer miserably, when you get dragged away from me. Making me think I have control of this all,” she sighed. “It’s okay,” Mario stated. “I think I know what you mean. You’ve fallen for me?” he asked teasingly. Mario didn’t know if all of this was real or not, but he knew he felt strongly for Araya. He’d die to be with her. He had one more question to ask her, “Is telling you I’m in love with you your doing?” She paused, her heart pained hearing those words because she knew it will hurt her, but she also felt alive hearing him say that. She didn’t force him to say it. This time she didn’t do anything to make him lust for her. He said those words out of his own will. “You love me?” she asked. Unable to contain her emotion, Araya kissed him. He returned the kiss.

Days passed and Mario began to fall sick from exhaustion. Araya wanted to comfort him, but her mother would pull her away and hide her from appearing before him. Araya cried knowing that her own control was only temporary. She should have known that her father only gave her one day of freedom and she should’ve taken advantage of it by letting Mario go instead of lusting after him. “I’m so selfish,” she thought.

“Happy birthday!” Lilu appeared, “you look sickly my daughter. What can I do to make you look better?” “Let me have some control over myself,” she said.

Lilu smiled, “Anything for my precious.” He grabbed Araya’s arm and lifted his brow. “You love him?” he asked, “you know, I was trying to protect you. I don’t want you to be hurt. That’s why I didn’t want to give you your powers. I let it go that one day and I found that to be a mistake. Now your heart will ache when he leaves. Are you willing to accept the pain?”

“Yes,” Araya replied weakly. Lilu disappeared and Araya appeared in front of Mario. “Araya!” Mario exclaimed from the bed. He wanted to rise up and kiss her, but he was so weak. “That’s what you get for not eating, you stupid guy,” Araya said. “Hey, you were the one coming to me for days,” he stated, almost chuckling. “You’re not afraid?” Araya asked. “Not if you’re here as I die,” said Mario. Araya reached out to hold Mario’s cheek. “I’m going to help you get to your car,” she said, “I don’t want you to get taken to hell. I’d rather you return home and make it out. I love you.” Mario wanted to stop Araya from saying that she wants him to leave, but he knew it’d be better for him to leave. This way, he could stop other men from coming to see her. He didn’t want her to be forced to sleep with men any longer. He doesn’t want her to be forced. Besides, he doesn’t want other men touching her. It’s his dream girl.

Araya helped Mario up. “Leave your things here, except your paintings. Take those,” she encouraged. Mario coughed slightly and felt his feet getting feeling back into them. After the tingling left, he was able to walk with Araya’s assistance. They walked down the steps. The wind howled and the sun began to set on them as they made their way towards the car. “What if the car won’t start?” asked Mario. “I haven’t started the engine in weeks.” “It will,” reassured Araya.

At the car, Araya made sure the engine started. Her powers are back. She knew that if she kissed Mario, it’d make it hard for him to leave her. Mario knew the same. But, he pulled her to him and gave her a deep kiss that made Araya tear. “One more time,” Mario whispered, as her kiss gave him energy rather than drain his soul. Mario opened the back door of his car and pushed her inside. He fell on top of her and caressed her where every woman wanted to be loved. They both panted as they reached their climax. Mario fell into Araya’s arm and she ran her fingers through his hair. “I’ll miss you,” she whispered. “I’ll always love you, dream girl,” whispered Mario as he kissed her once more.

He got up and helped her out of the car. “Come with me,” he said. “I can’t,” she said, “they’ll follow me and they’ll make my punishment worst. They’ll hurt you.” She pecked him on the cheeks, walked him to the driver's side and pushed him into the driver’s seat. Araya turned to walk back to the house as Mario made a u-turn and headed back to Bangkok. He saw Araya through his rear view mirror, not looking back at him. He knew she was trying so hard to let him go. He didn’t want her to worry about him. He forced himself to keep going. In the side mirror, he saw the old man waving goodbye.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This ff is going good. Keep it up.
Thank you for reading & commenting. I will try to finish by the end of the weekend if I have time to sit and edit the rest. Hope part b didn't make you stop reading...it's so long!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Let me know whenever you finish this FF na. I prefer to read one-shot in a shot lmao. :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
part γ♪Tears of An Angel♪
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
“Here… your key,” said Mario’s friend as he handed the key to the vacation home over, “I guess the place isn’t haunted after all. The ‘woman in black’ really is all gossip.”

Mario looked up at his friend from the bar counter, beer in hand. He took one gulp, grabbed the keys and stood up. “She is there.” He started to walk away, but his friend grabbed his arm and looked at him straight in the eye, “If you survived, do you think I will too?”

Mario felt angry all of a sudden. “You might not.” His friend began to laugh. “If you made it out, I would too. Look at this handsome face!” Rather than punch his friend in the face, he pulled his arm away and walked out.

It’s been a few days since he’s returned home. His mind has been thinking of no one else besides Araya, until his friend called him to remind him that he won the bet. Mario decided to go meet his friend for those keys. He hoped going to the vacation house would help him figure out how to help Araya. She’s still stuck in that house and most likely being tormented somehow. He didn’t want to rush back being irrational or else he’d make matters worse.

“Beware, you have made someone cry over you” said the shaman in Phuket. “They want you.”

Mario knew exactly what the shaman meant. He had escaped a succubus’ grasp. He worried about what Araya must be going through right now because she let him go. His heart ached. “But you know? There is a way…” the shaman continued. “A way to do what?” asked Mario, with some hope. “For you to be with her, the one you love,” said the shaman.

Mario listened to the shaman attentively. “Your fate is to be with her,” the shaman announced as Mario left the building. “I must go back there, it’s that simple,” Mario said to himself, “why didn’t I realize this before?”

Before heading to Araya, Mario went to the market to pick up a few things that he’ll need. Just as he finished, his phone rang. “Hello?” answered Mario. His friend spoke, “Hey, since you got my house, I’m going to yours. I want to see for myself how you survived. And dude, I’m way better looking than you. That ghost will fall for me too,” his friend hung up before Mario could stop him.

Mario arrived at the house and saw his friend’s car parked out front. He opened his car door and peered inside his friend’s car. His friend had already wandered past the lake and walking up the stairs now. Araya must still be in there, unable to control herself. And the most agonizing thought is seeing her kiss another man.

The old man suddenly appeared next to Mario. “She was suffering. I heard her wail for days. That poor girl, she must’ve had to make it up to them,” said the old man. “Sir, may I ask you who you really are?” asked Mario, concerned about Araya, but trying to stay calm so he doesn’t rush into anything that will make matters worse.

“I’ve been a guardian here for years. She’s been trapped here for 20 years. I’ve tried to help her by stopping men from going in. But no one seems to listen to me,” said the old man. The man cleared his throat, “Araya has been cursed here, but there’s a way to break this spell. But I’m not allowed to say what it is. She has to realize it herself.”

Mario looked at the old man, “Tell me? I was the only one that made it out. Shouldn’t I get an incentive for making it out?”

The old man swore that he can’t. “You know that you didn’t technically make it out,” said the old man. From what the shaman told Mario and what the old man was hinting at, Mario confirmed his suspicions. “Thank you sir! You’re a life saver!” Mario shouted as he ran towards the house. The old man shook his head, “Life saver? Odd kid.”

“Damn, what are you doing here?” asked Mario’s friend. “You can’t even share your girl?” Mario eyed his friend, “Why do you want to do this so bad? You’re not afraid of dying?” His friend admitted, “I’ve been suffering for years. I have AIDS! Why not just commit this suicide? I don’t have much longer to live anyways.”

Mario felt sorry for his friend, “why didn’t you tell me?” His friend ignored him and asked, “Where is she?” Mario shook his head, “I can’t let you die this way. I can’t make her suffer any more. Do you not know how tough it is for her? Leave! Have a proper burial for yourself; don’t let your body rot here!”

Mario grabbed onto his friend and started to drag him out of the house. “I don’t want to go! I want to die!” Mario’s friend shouted. But the wind picked up and the bedroom door swung open. Araya smiled, she looked possessed as she raised one arm against the door frame. Her black dress contouring to her body. She made Mario speechless for a second, until she eyed Mario’s friend and signaled him to walk to her. Mario felt hurt that Araya did not recognize him. He can’t have her doing this anymore. She shouldn’t be doing this. Mario ran and blocked his friend from entering the room. Araya’s eyes remained set on Mario’s friend. Mario suddenly grabbed onto Araya’s arm and shook her. Still unaware of his presence, Mario continued to shake her, “Araya! It’s me! I’m back! I’m back for you!”

Araya heard Mario’s voice and felt limped, she lost her balance, but Mario was there to catch her fall. Lying still in Mario’s lap, exhausted, Araya sensed herself coming back to reality but wanting to close her eyes and sleep at the same time. “Araya, Araya,” Mario shouted trying to keep her awake. Araya smiled hearing his voice. “Mario? Is it really you?” she asked. Mario nodded his head as Araya closed her eye.

Araya opened her eyes. The room smelled refreshing like honey and ginger once again. She shifted her head and saw Mario sitting with his back to her, painting. She smiled, hoping this isn’t a hallucination. She felt a damp cloth on her head and turned to see the old man. “You, what are you doing here? You’re not afraid of me?” asked Araya.

The old man smiled. He suddenly shifted into the shape of Lilu. “Father?” Araya asked. She didn’t understand what is going on. Lilu saw her confusion and sat down on the edge of the bed. Mario turned around and briskly walked to Araya and grabbed a hold of her hand. “This is my true form,” Lilu began, “I’m an old and ugly looking man.” Mario stared at Lilu and back at Araya. “He told me we could be together Araya,” said Mario. Araya was still confused. “But you…” she said.

“I what?” asked Mario. “That I’m already dead?”

Araya gasped, “how did you find out? I didn’t know you passed until I returned to the house and saw your body still lying on the bed. I grieved for days! They hid your body from me. I tried to wake you up. I tried to call you back, but you were gone! I thought Father played the worst trick on me. He made me think I was helping you, but instead I took your spirit away from your body! I thought you’d be a lost spirit forever!” Mario leaned down and whispered into Araya’s ear, “I’m back aren’t I?”

Lilu began to explain, “I told him everything, about the curse, about everything I put you through. Thanks to your mother’s slyness, she was able to help you somehow escape this punishment. Part of the deal was if your soul mate ever came to you, the one who didn’t lust after you because of a spell, someone who truly loves you, you’d be able to leave. I didn’t think he’d come arrive so soon.”

Mario explained, “You’re so used to seeing men be dragged away from you, but they didn’t come retrieve my soul. That’s why you didn’t know I was dead. I didn’t know I passed either. I realized something was off when my mom didn’t talk to me for days upon my return and then the shaman in Phuket helped me realize that something was different about me. I knew I had to return to you and it’ll solve everything. I wasn’t sure if I was really dead or not until my friend told me he had AIDs. I realized he was the only one who could talk to me because he was already on the verge of dying from his illness. Your father helped convince him to leave because we told her you can’t fulfill his fantasy any longer since you are now free from your succubi duties.”
“
But, you’re dead now. It’s all because of me!” Araya exclaimed. Mario’s grip tightened on Araya’s hand, “It’s not your fault. You didn’t have to seduce me. I chose to be with you by my own will.”

Araya realized, “That’s why you were able to move in bed. I paralyzed you, but you were able to move. Now I know.” “Yes, when I felt paralyzed, it was because I was nervous,” explained Mario, “I wanted to make you happy, but didn’t know if it was okay. I thought everything was a dream because I’ve dreamt of you numerous times before. We never went that far, but this time you were on top of me and it caught me off guard. So I hesitated.”

Lilith appeared, “he looked sickly the night he passed. I almost thought he wasn’t your soul mate because he died. I hid his body because your father appeared after he took his last breath, I didn’t want to see you cry on your birthday seeing his soul being dragged away from you. After your father granted your wish, I realized the demons still didn’t come. I kept him hidden and left for a bit. When I returned, you already dragged Mario out and his spirit was long gone from here. It was torment seeing you cry after realizing he is dead, it made us doubt that he loved our little girl.”

Lilu and Lilith disappeared. Mario gazed into Araya’s eyes. Araya smiled, but still felt guilty. She wanted to be free from here, but not by having the man she loves die. “I wanted you alive,” she began. Mario smiled, “Alive or dead, I’m with you aren’t I?” Araya nodded. “Dead or alive, I can still kiss you like this,” he pressed his lips to Araya and she instantly returned the kiss, the sensations, passions still present.

Mario wrapped his arms around Araya, holding her. Araya traced her finger from Mario’s belly button up the center of his stomach to his nipple line, causing him to feel aroused again. But, he knew she wasn’t ready for another round just yet. He worked her hard after reuniting. She looked up at Mario and smiled. “Are you sure you’re okay being dead?”

Mario reassured Araya that he is okay with being dead. After more intense makeup sex, the two got out of bed. Mario stared at the picture he had once painted of Araya. “My dream girl is with me. I can touch her, what more can I ask for?”

The two held hands as they walked down the steps. “Are we really going to Phuket?” asked Araya. “Why not? I won that in a bet didn’t I?” asked Mario. “But, you died,” said Araya.

Mario chuckled, “I’m not dead.” “What do you mean? You’re a spirit now,” said Araya. Mario continued, “A dead person is someone who is inanimate. It’s someone who is no longer living, having no hope. But I am living. You know why?” “Why?” asked Araya. “Because being with you makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever been!”

Araya grinned ear to ear hearing him say that, “being alive feels wonderful!” Mario led Araya to the path away from the land. They could easily teleport to Phuket, but walking together is better. They have all the time in the world to be with each other, sightsee together, and take many adventures together. Araya will be able to catch up on all the things she missed after 20 years of being trapped at the house.

Araya turned to look at the house one more time. She looked at her tree and noticed a white dress blowing in the wind. The legs kicked back and forth happily. “Those legs,” she thought. Araya remembered. The person in white crawled through the window and faced Araya. Araya’s jaw dropped. “Yaya?” she thought, shocked. “My sister,” she said out loud. Yaya smiled, waving goodbye to Araya from the window.

Mario looked at Araya’s face. “What’s wrong?” asked Mario. Araya turned to look back at Mario. “I think my parents lied to me. My sister took my place.”

Lilu appeared, “She offered to be here herself. She rebelled by trying to visit you against our orders. So, as her punishment, she offered to take your place. Continue on your way. She’d want it that way.”

Mario pulled Araya along with him, Araya looked at the window again, guilty that her sister is there in her place. She wanted to pull back and rescue her sister, but Mario’s hold assured her that leaving is best for everyone. Yaya blew her a kiss and waved goodbye with a huge smile on her face.

“Go!” she shouted. “I will be fine! I will meet my soul mate soon!”

Araya smiled knowing that her mother had worked a deal with her father again. Her sister will be fine. Araya turned and looked forward, her man beside her, freedom...'finally.'

||omega||

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me know whenever you finish this FF na. I prefer to read one-shot in a shot lmao. :D
I didn't think my one shot would be this long. I created the poster and already posted it on here before realizing how long my chapter was. I had to split it into parts so it wouldn't be this super super long post. If I knew it'd be this long, I wouldn't have wrote one shot on my poster...and was too lazy to change it to [3 shots] I hope you still enjoyed it. Next time...I'm be weary that even 1 page in word doc is actually long already! LOL

Asy

sarNie Immature
I didn't think my one shot would be this long. I created the poster and already posted it on here before realizing how long my chapter was. I had to split it into parts so it wouldn't be this super super long post. If I knew it'd be this long, I wouldn't have wrote one shot on my poster...and was too lazy to change it to [3 shots] I hope you still enjoyed it. Next time...I'm be weary that even 1 page in word doc is actually long already! LOL
It's alright ja. It's not like it will take me forever to read a 3 one shot, lmao.

So, he's dead? T_T Your ending made me wonder if you ever want to continue with other story with Yaya. :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It's alright ja. It's not like it will take me forever to read a 3 one shot, lmao.

So, he's dead? T_T Your ending made me wonder if you ever want to continue with other story with Yaya. :D
Yes...he died physically. But he's alive...spiritually. I don't think I'll continue with Yaya even though I want to. Usually one shots just end. But if anyone wants to pick it up then they can :dance1: I'd love to read it. It'll probably be a while before I write a 'one shot' again. Still have my other ff that I need to finish.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yes...he died physically. But he's alive...spiritually. I don't think I'll continue with Yaya even though I want to. Usually one shots just end. But if anyone wants to pick it up then they can :dance1: I'd love to read it. It'll probably be a while before I write a 'one shot' again. Still have my other ff that I need to finish.
I might continued it with Yaya's story if u don't mind..... I'm still thinking about the story. I usually don't like writing oneshots might make it longer than expected. I still don't know I might continued it it's a maybe if have time or not!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I might continued it with Yaya's story if u don't mind..... I'm still thinking about the story. I usually don't like writing oneshots might make it longer than expected. I still don't know I might continued it it's a maybe if have time or not!!
I don't mind at all!! You can write it or make it any way you want because it'll be your ff. No need to keep it a one shot :) Let me know when you do because I would love to read it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
wow that's good na Kikichue1 that you want to continue. however, would you mind if I request you to not pick Nadech as the pra ek? :p
Yea!! I was actually thinking about someone else but I don't exactly know who yet if u have anyone in mind, feel free to tell!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yea!! I was actually thinking about someone else but I don't exactly know who yet if u have anyone in mind, feel free to tell!!
It's Mario who's popping on my mind lmao. I don't know who to suggest. It's up to you as long as it isn't Nadech. I'm not against them, I just want a new pair for Yaya. :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It's Mario who's popping on my mind lmao. I don't know who to suggest. It's up to you as long as it isn't Nadech. I'm not against them, I just want a new pair for Yaya. :D
I like Nadech. But I see Yadech ff all over! I'd like to see a new pairing too :) Mario & Yaya 2gether sounds awesome. I wonder if they'll ever get to act together in real life. Would like to see that.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I like Nadech. But I see Yadech ff all over! I'd like to see a new pairing too :) Mario & Yaya 2gether sounds awesome. I wonder if they'll ever get to act together in real life. Would like to see that.
Oh I see I'm not a fan of Mario I can't really see him and Yaya together besides snsd u wrote about Mario and Chompoo together I'm not going to use him maybe Bie??

Asy

sarNie Immature
You can use anyone you want to okay. Bie's alright too, seems this pair is most likely impossible. ;)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So, my sis made a video & I finally decided to watch it. It's of her two favorite Thai celebs. & of course, it turns out they did the modeling for the picture I used for the poster in this fan fic. Her faves are Mario (she wants to date him lol) and Chompoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5GyD2s24hk

She told me it is one of her older vids & she didn't know what she was doing with Vegas yet. But I love the song.