30 Single on Sale

kaoleelor

sarNie Egg
Okay I have no idea if I'm only supposed to start threads to share links or not but I wanted to know if anyone had a link to Ploy's movie "30: Single on Sale". I would really love to watch this film. With subs would be great but even if it doesn't have subs I'm okay with that as my Thai is pretty decent. Please share if you can. Here is the trailer for those of you who may have not seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haFkME9czAg

I know there is a website that has it where you can download it but you have to have this other account separate from the site to download vids but it costs money to open this account.

gyugu

sarNie Egg
If you found this movie with eng subs, do tell. I really want to watch it too after watching the trailer :)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
pls let me kno if its out on dvd or being uploaded on youtube i would love to watch dis movie

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching this movie right now!!! I can't wait to finish it and come back and write my thoughts about it. ^-^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
At first I thought this movie was going to be a total bore because it has Pae as the leading actor but it was actually ok. Ploy was really pretty in it and her character was adorable. It's interesting to see how sometimes the person you should be with is the person right next to you that you don't know about lol. Although, I dislike the ending. It just leaves you wondering! I wanted more closure I guess. I also felt this movie was similar to the one with Aum and Ken Pupoom too. Like the whole 7 yr breakup thing. Do breakups really happen at 7 yrs a lot? Damn...lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching this last night. I liked it. I thought Pae was okay. At the end,when they show Pae saying to her, even if she doesn't come to him or look for him or went to his shop(Whatever he say,I forgot) then he'll go look for her anyway.Then Bam! It's done,I was just like "WTF!!!! That's it!" hhahah,I wanted another scene then it'll be all good.

I Love Ploy's friend the one that married the Fa'rang guy.hahaha. I Love that scene when she went after him. She yell out his name,I believe, then he turns around with his arm open and hit her.Ha. She fell in the pool,yelling for help.He's going to go help her but then she refused, he throw that one thing down to her, she push it away.Next thing you know,he CPR her.Ha. And she was enjoying it!!! It all started with a Kiss.Then,Bam! They got marry! hahahaha. Love it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This one was very choppy, very predictable, and really didn't make much sense. Ploy's acting was over the top and Pae, well...he's Pae.