3Noom3Moom Variety (show)

calla

sarNie Adult
its a new show for EXACT. they were very famous in their sitcom 3Noom3moom, which was aired for 8 years.
so now Khun Boyd wants them back....but this time its not a sitcom....its a variety show.
first episode will air this Saturday the 24. on Ch.9...DON'T MISS IT...i think Iptv might has it. :yahoo:

this show will airing every Saturday 12:00 PM (Thailand time)

credit to Exact

watch the clip here.....interview with the guys.
http://tna.mcot.net/i-content.php?clip_id=...Y=&size=56k

fan

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the news... sounds interesting

its insane that none of them have really changed very much.... they dont look as young as they use too but then they dont look their age either

Mos looks cute with his hair growing back

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow its good to see them reunited again!!..thats for the great news calla

atleast we'll see mos/tang now.

calla

sarNie Adult
i think the reason why Exact come out with this show, because the fans want them to reunited.
i think this will be much better than RUK AUEY. i can't wait to watch this, they are really adorable. :)

this is the chance for me to see them back, because i never got the chance to watched their sitcom.

numfon

sarNie Adult
omgggg!!! :D!!!!!! i'm gonna end up watching THEM instead of the guests!! :lol: hahaahaha.. i love their relationship... very brotherly. P'Tang and P'Mos always 'fight'.. Kob is the eldest who always have to separate them. :lol: they were so hilarious in all three parts of Wun Waan Young Waan+ Yoo.. ergh. i want them in DVDs. >_<

calla

sarNie Adult
of course.......we will watch the show because of them, not the guests.... :)

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
This is a suprise for me because I thought 3noon3moom was actually over :D . I can't believe it. This is great.

calla

sarNie Adult
thanks for the song........i totally love it. :)

ch.9 haven't find the right time and date to air this show yet. so we have to wait for it to confirm once again.