[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
itz so cute how we all collectively sympathize with saiparn and have basically shun nida now...lol.

itz just, what i truly appreciate about saiparn is that she has always stayed true to who she is as a person. the raeng-ness is still all there but i like that she has learned to channel the energy in a way that would help her maintain her integrity. no matter how dynamic her life has been, she is still the strong saiparn we have always known, whereas nida turned from day into night! and this is just over a guy...which i still have no idea how or when she could have possibly fallen that deeply in love with to go that koo-koo!

therefore, i do give some credit to the writers. they figured how to puppet the audiences' emotions. besides the minor redundancies, they did a good job by laying out the backdrop to saiparn's rough past. it helps to justify why saiparn becomes so "rai" or "raeng" throughout time. while on other hand, they portrayed nida to have the privileged upbringing and how she got special treatment so that the audience would not only be annoyed by her goody two-shoes ways but actually see how deeply troubled and selfish she is as a person later. and it was actually her suppos-ed gentle nature that ultimately broke her and turned her cold. she wasnt really gentle...she was just fragile and weak. thatz y she broke. and now we know what she can become...crazy and annoying. ha

sarN

sarNie Granny
good lord , didn't know you can write so wordy w/ great insight LOL w/o ur normal lust & fantasy comments

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
is there a thread for it cuz I don't recalling seeing the title b4.
Here is the thraed for that lakorn:
http://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/3sd-marn-dok-ngiew-who-who.63458/

But there isn't much going on yet as it hasn't air yet.
By the way, I have wrong about the story that they are siblings or friend. They aren't related at all. lol
But yeah, you can go read there what i is about.

No offense but let us talk about Naree Rissaya again. lol
Doesn't want to talk about another lakorn in this thread...

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
Need Mark and Benz in another lakorn of their own. They better pair them again. It could be another zaap and raneg lakorn but have a lot of scene of Mark and benz.rsceneswrsceneswrsceneswslapandkissslapandkissslapandkissslapandkissslapandkiss:kidnap::kidnap::kidnap::kidnap:babyswbabyswbabyswslapandkissslapandkiss

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Here is the thraed for that lakorn:
http://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/3sd-marn-dok-ngiew-who-who.63458/

But there isn't much going on yet as it hasn't air yet.
By the way, I have wrong about the story that they are siblings or friend. They aren't related at all. lol
But yeah, you can go read there what i is about.

No offense but let us talk about Naree Rissaya again. lol
Doesn't want to talk about another lakorn in this thread...
No problem just curious but ty

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I just started this today and only on epi 5, then skipped to epi 25 and was like "whooooooooaaaaaaa!!!! What happened?!?!" Jesus Christ Nida is crazy!!

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Surikanya is finally getting some of her Karma back on Ep.25.:thumbup:
Nida is now the awaken nang'rai.:clap: I don't know how you guys feel,
but I'm just glad someone is finally pushing her aside. And poor Saiparn, why does
she keep believing them, when she's atually the smarty since the beginning! Maybe she is
getting more emotional, since she is Prego and starts believing what people tells her.:eek:

val

sarNie Adult
I can't believe both poodit and napat didn't notice saiparn when she open door to poodit's office

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
I don´t know but somehow I starting dislike both Poodit and Napat. They promised that they will take care of Saiparn but when Nida come they just push her aside. I understand that they love Nida but why made a promise when you can´t keep it.
Nida is such PRINCESS. She is rai who hide her mask well.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The Princess :angel10: wants everyone to love her and needs to be pampered. :worship2::worship2::nut::fighting3:

Last edited:

So_teddy

sarNie Egg
Omg i was looking through Mark's Instagram and there was a picture of Saiparn in the hospital bed and Poodit near her bedside....:aaaaa: I can't wait for monday episodes...