[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This took me a few hours cause I kept closing my apps! :fighting3::fighting3::sad6::BangHead::BangHead:

Poodit's mother said don't cry and when Poodit came in. He said don't cry dad's good baby. Poodit's mother asked him whats her name and did he name the baby yet? He replied No, her mother won't allow, the baby is only hers. His mother then said, how can she say that, how can the baby only have a mother? Saiparn, you say without thinking if you want to be selfish that's your choice but anything about the baby like this you can't play. I don't know, if Poodit says this is his child then I'm the grandmother so I'll organise it.
Poodit said to baby after his mother left, oh don't cry. And Saiparn asked are you satified that you create a scene for your mother to scold me? He replied I didn't I'm just speaking the truth like you said.
She told him to move, and carried her baby telling her not to cry. She told him to move my baby/child and he said my baby/child too. be careful/gentle see whenever baby is with you, she's only crying. Saiparn said don't bother/meddle.
Then told him to get out/leave already. And he said but I want to play with my baby/child.

Scene when he takes her baby.
He came in, how are you? Seems like you're disturbing your mother alot and look at her state/condition. Do you want dad to carry you? dad will carry you. Dad will take you out to see flowers, beautiful flowers.
And when Saiparn came searching for her baby. Poodit says are you sleepy? Youre sleepy. Oh there mother is coming, oh do you want to stay outside longer. Try tell your mother that you want to stay outside longer. Can I stay outside longer?
Saiparn said No! Can't! Outside the sunlight is hot! Give me back my baby.
Poodit says Oh you want to stay with dad so you're crying
Saiparn tells him again to give back her baby and he said look, she's crying right now. So she said just give back my baby already. Poodit says, oh you don't want to go with mum but want to stay with dad right? Okay, protective/possessive mother

When they were sitting outside.
Poodit asked her where did she receive this book the writing is easy to read and understand. Saiparn replied Napat gave it to her since they were staying over there (countryside). Why are you sitting here and wasting time reading it? Go use your time to work, no matter I won't let you bother with my baby.
Poodit says, I can't but Napat can, right?
Saiparn replied, yes Napat took care of me and the baby from the beginning with honestly, not because of duty and responsibility like you.
Poodit says, Napat is really good that I'm thinking you're closing off yourself because you dislike/hate me or you fell in love with Napat
Saiparn says Poodit! Why are you thinking filthy, Napat is a good person and shouldn't have to be dirty/tainted by your thoughts.
Poodit tries to stop her from leaving, where are you going, we need to talk and understand first. Don't walk away from me like this, I don't like.
Saiparn replied I like but I like doing all the things you dislike, do you understand? Move away.
Poodit said Saiparn! Saiparn, you can't always run away like this forever.

Between Saiparn and Poodit's mother.
Poodit's mother came and asked Saiparn to choose colours and fabric for curtains to decorate the room that is getting renovated and redecorated for her and the baby. Saiparn refused because she doesn't plan on staying there longer, she knows and understands the feeling of being born and growing up because the father doesn't love the mother so she won't allow that for her baby.

Saiparn and Poodit at dining table.
She wants him to look after her baby because she wants to go visit her father because she talk to her aunty and her aunty's tone was weird so she's worried.
Poodit asked Saiparn is she sure about going right now. How...
Saiparn asks, Nida? Don't worry, I secretly go in and try not to encounter with Nida so there won't be anymore problems.
Poodit tells her, he asked because he's worried about her and he doesn't want to see her to get hurt again
Saiparn asks, are you really worried about me? But we both know whom you really care about

Last edited:

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
This took me a few hours cause I kept closing my apps! :fighting3::fighting3::sad6::BangHead::BangHead:

Poodit's mother said don't cry and when Poodit came in. He said don't cry dad's good baby. Poodit's mother asked him whats her name and did he name the baby yet? He replied No, her mother won't allow, the baby is only hers. His mother then said, how can she say that, how can the baby only have a mother? Saiparn, you say without thinking if you want to be selfish that's your choice but anything about the baby like this you can't play. I don't know, if Poodit says this is his child then I'm the grandmother so I'll organise it.
Poodit said to baby after his mother left, oh don't cry. And Saiparn asked are you satified that you create a scene for your mother to scold me? Her replied I didn't I'm just speaking the truth like you said.
She told him to move, and carried her baby telling her not to cry. She told him to move my baby/child and he said my baby/child too. be careful/gentle see whenever baby is with you, she's only crying. Saiparn said don't bother/meddle.
Then told him to get out/leave already. And he said but I want to play with my baby/child.

Scene when he takes her baby.
He came in, how are you? Seems like you're disturbing your mother alot and look at her state/condition. Do you want dad to carry you? dad will carry you. Dad will take you out to see flowers, beautiful flowers.
And when Saiparn came searching for her baby. Poodit says are you sleepy? Youre sleepy. Oh there mother is coming, oh do you want to stay outside longer. Try tell your mother that you want to stay outside longer. Can I stay outside longer?
Saiparn said No! Can't! Outside the sunlight is hot! Give me back my baby.
Poodit says Oh you want to stay with dad so you're crying
Saiparn tells him again to give back her baby and he said look, she's crying right now. So she said just give back my baby already. Poodit says, oh you don't want to go with mum but want to stay with dad right? Okay, protective/possessive mother

When they were sitting outside.
Poodit asked her where did she receive this book the writing is easy to read and understand. Saiparn replied Napat gave it to her since they were staying over there (countryside). Why are you sitting here and wasting time reading it? Go use your time to work, no matter I won't let you bother with my baby.
Poodit says, I can't but Napat can, right?
Saiparn replied, yes Napat took care of me and the baby from the beginning with honestly, not because of duty and responsibility like you.
Poodit says, Napat is really good that I'm thinking you're closing off yourself because you dislike/hate me or you fell in love with Napat
Saiparn says Poodit! Why are you thinking filthy, Napat is a good person and shouldn't have to be dirty/tainted by your thoughts.
Poodit tries to stop her from leaving, where are you going, we need to talk and understand first. Don't walk away from me like this, I don't like.
Saiparn replied I like but I like doing all the things you dislike, do you understand? Move away.
Poodit said Saiparn! Saiparn, you can't always run away like this forever.

Between Saiparn and Poodit's mother.
Poodit's mother came and asked Saiparn to choose colours and fabric for curtains to decorate the room that is getting renovated and redecorated for her and the baby. Saiparn refused because she doesn't plan on staying there longer, she knows and understands the feeling of being born and growing up because the father doesn't love the mother so she won't allow that for her baby.

Saiparn and Poodit at dining table.
She wants him to look after her baby because she wants to go visit her father because she talk to her aunty and her aunty's tone was weird so she's worried.
Poodit asked Saiparn is she sure about going right now. How...
Saiparn asks, Nida? Don't worry, I secretly go in and try not to encounter with Nida so there won't be anymore problems.
Poodit tells her, he asked because he's worried about her and he doesn't want to see her to get hurt again
Saiparn asks, are you really worried about me? But we both know whom you really care about
Hours?:sad6: I didn't know. I'm feeling guilty now. I'm sending hearts, hugs, and a kiss your way. Thank you for your hard work, I do appreciate it.:icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

alissaax

It only took a while cause I kept closing my apps, I had dictionary thesaurus google translate youtube while changing between apps on my phone I kept closing everything a few things. I had other things I had to do too

alissaax

i'm on ep 27, what is nida trying to get sarikanya to do?
Hurt Saiparn, make Saiparn have a miscarriage and lose her baby or just kill them both. So that Poodit would leave Saiparn and come back to her, she would have Poodit once again because "Poodit is only hers"

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Hurt Saiparn, make Saiparn have a miscarriage and lose her baby or just kill them both. So that Poodit would leave Saiparn and come back to her, she would have Poodit once again because "Poodit is only hers"
thanks. that's what i thought as well, but wasn't sure. she sure is getting evil.

alissaax

I had to check if some words I used to translate were right or if I could use another word. And rewatching each part to translate what each character said.

alissaax

I wouldn't have taken that long if I just turn on my laptop and did it but I decided to just do it on my phone and kept accidently closing all my apps. I can't wait to see what bed scenes you put together!!!! :risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just watch the scene where Saiparn & Poodit & the baby in the basket scene , didn't get to see that one when I watch live lol . It funny that Saiparn took a while to pick up the basket HAHHAHAHA it so huge compare to her small frame but she look so mature in the lakorn though .

alissaax

@mongstaness Na'Aap? The old servant? He used to work for the family, something happened between him and the father. I'm assuming it's to do with the female servant that was looking and helping Nida's mother runaway in the first episode.

alissaax

i just watch the scene where Saiparn & Poodit & the baby in the basket scene , didn't get to see that one when I watch live lol . It funny that Saiparn took a while to pick up the basket HAHHAHAHA it so huge compare to her small frame but she look so mature in the lakorn though .
I was worried she was going drop the basket since it was so big

alissaax

i feel like poodit is so shameless. he wasn't even there during the pregnancy but wants to be daddy when the baby arrives?
Because he cares about her too, not just their baby. He already starting to love and care more about her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh' yeah , he was a bit jealous that Saiparn alway seen to defend Napa while he alway the bad one lol . I think the baby should be name "chompoo" for pink :risas3: