4+1 Channel 3's Superstar

tinah

sarNie Coma
khun yosinee new project. anyone have any idea what kind of project this will be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxOotNseoSQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0znNuCdhWAA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJOmJHMlEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_BdL_-aw7Y
credit to annieakio

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'll ask my friend that lives in Thailand. I found out about it from her in the first place. Now that Nadech will be a part of it, I will pay more attention to this project. 555...(;

Thanks, Tinah.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Credit to Kanya Rongmee via Ting: According the insider, The Superstar 4+1 is the project of 5 dramas and 5 actors which will be air on weekend slot (Friday Saturday and Sunday).

As we know, the first actor is Mario of Pleung Torranong, the second is Mark of TD, the third is Boy of Roy Marn, the fourth is our Nadech of GRGR, and the last one is Ken P from SNNT.

The 5 dramas will be air consecutivel.^_^

Credit Barry.Ya: I don't know about this project much but I will open this project on 29th June 2011 at CTW.
This is all the info that my friends were able to give to me for now. Hoopefully we will get more info on the 29th. I will keep an eye on it. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg,so its like a speacial lakorn that we didnt know of? wonder what does ch3 have up their sleeve this time!

thanks dal!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Your welcome! I wonder if it is like a BTS and interviews and what not. Sort of like "Diary" on MTV? Hmmm...should be exciting and interesting.

4 superstars+1 rising star.

tinah

sarNie Coma
even so, im anxious to see! maybe its a mini serie? khun yosinee does mainly lakorn doesn't she

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like Khun Yosinee producing style. I like her camera usage and wardrobe is amazing for her lakorn. Classic style and feel to it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woah! This sounds interesting :D
For Boy, did they mean Roy Marn? Not Roy Mai? Dunno if he's in Roy Mai or not. lol
I'm so excited for this :D All my favorite Pra'eks! <3
Besides, June 29th isn't so far away! Just 6 More days :D

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kane is the last pic, na. I saw on FB a poster with all the guys on it for Central World. I'll upload later cause I can't right now. Also there is a FB page for this project.

@roselovesrice, I think your right. I'll edit.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I still don't understand what this project is exactly about aside that it's a way to help promote their lakorns but either way, I'm superduper excited. What's better than having all 5 hotties in one project? hehe :coverlaf:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ I know, right? lol
I watched the teaser so many times already. ahaha I really wanna know what it's really about and I wanna see it :D

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this is just a way to promote all these guys, because their lakorn will air one after the other. They all should be airing the weekend slot one after the next. The following order should be according to each guy that are revealed in the clips.

1.Plerng Torranong
2.Tawan Deard
3.Roy Marn
4.Game Rai Game Ruk
5.Sam Noom Nuer Thong

Although this might be for them to promote their lakorn, I hope we get a a surprise at the end. Let them all have a lakorn...PLease!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Maybe there has to be something more to it cause that's why khun ya is keeping this on the DL.

Ch3 is becoming smart with promoting their stars

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe there has to be something more to it cause that's why khun ya is keeping this on the DL.

Ch3 is becoming smart with promoting their stars
Yeah I think their is something more than this, I hope so because I would love to see all of them again. When I think about it after all this lakorn air we would barely see them except one or two lakorn more. Yeah Ch3 is getting smarter, I wonder what they got under their sleeve.