4+1 Superstar Project Poll

Who is the best actor out of the 4+1 Superstar project?

• Ken Phupoom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadech Kugimiya

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • Mark Prin

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Mario Maurer

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Boy Pakorn

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Curious to know what others think about the new generation of actors in CH3...vote and comment. ;)

sarNie Juvenile
Ever since these new, young actors stepped into the limelight of CH3, there is a new "craze and obsession", especially of Nadech and his pairing with Yaya. Nadech seems to be the most appealing to everyone but I think the other guys have their own abilities and charm too. Out of all of them, my bias is Boy. Ever since "Wayuphak Montra", he really won me over. Acting wise, Nadech comes in second to Boy. What do you guys think?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cutest is definitely Mark, i loved him ever since i saw previews of Ngao Rak Luang Jai. Hottest is definitely Nadech and for personality too, Nadech can always put a smile on my face. Most charming is Mario, he won me over in Plerng Toranong. As for best actor it has to be Nadech, I watched all of the 4 + 1 superstar lakorns and Nadech has proven to be the best, he is one beautiful crier and i had no idea he could pull off the sadist and mature character.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
- BOY PAKORN just because. lol

Who is the cutest guy?
- Ken Phupoom. I thought his character was adorable, silly, an dorky. (; 

The most handsome?
- Definitely Mario...although I thought they were all super handsome, I think Mario fits this category the most..for me. Nadech was handsome too. You can't deny that. lol But I voted for him in a different category that totally fits his character more. lolol

The hottest?
- Nadech.

Most charming?
- Gosh they were all charming but Boy Pakorn was the most charming one with his adorable, silly character in Roy Marn. :)

The best personality?
- I voted for Boy Pakorn. 

I'm not a bias of only one of them but alll!! lol I know I didn't choose any with Mark because I didn't  watch TD. I'm such a big Mteam shipper I couldn't stand to watch them not get each other. lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Best actor: Boy Pakorn Chatborirak :clap2:

Cutest guy: Ken Phupoom :heart:

Most handsome: Mark Prin Suparat :crush:

Hottest: O Mario Maurer

Most charming: O Mario Maurer :wub:

Best personality: Barry Nadech Kugimiya :thumbup:

My bias: O MARIO MAURER :drool:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech for best actor, hottest, most charming, and best personality
Mark for cutest and most handsome

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is the most unfair poll EVER!!! lol

they all have some form of characteristic in each categories but base on my meter on each actor, i rather rank them lol

best?
this one is difficult because i believe they all did justice to their roles in the 4+1 project. i think it is very unfair to ken because i felt it was more of a mark promotional lakorn and because of that 3nnt sucks the most. they forgot who was the main attraction and the scripting went chaos! i would have to say mario is number 1! he is by far the 2nd smartest pra ek written in the name of heavens!!! why? watch plerng toranong and you will know why!!! and if you dont like that lakorn, it means family drama is not your cup of tea and not because it sucked. second goes to boy pakorn although his acting is beyond mario. third comes nadech. fourth place goes to Mark and lastly, ken.

hottest?
this is a shallow poll lol yes this is base on appearance. nadech, ken, boy, mark and then mario.

cutest?
mario, mark, boy, ken and then nadech... haha total opposite of my hottest ranking.

charming?
ken, boy, mario, mark and then nadech.

personality?
omg they are all number 1. but i got to love boy sense of humor best.

camera whore goes to no one other than boy pakorn!!! haha this is a compliment.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Along with Ceci, my vote is pretty obvious. For me, Mario is the cutest and everything else is Nadech. I'm not gonna bother writing an essay explaining why lmfao.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Along with Ceci, my vote is pretty obvious. For me, Mario is the cutest and everything else is Nadech. I'm not gonna bother writing an essay explaining why lmfao.
notice how i got tired and i just started lusting names hehe.

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, my bias is Boy. He won my heart in "Wayuphak Montra" and "Saam Num Neua Tong". And gosh, poor Ken! I think he's cutest. His cuteness stood in "Saam Num Neua Tong". Nadech has the most potential though and the best personality.

sarNie Juvenile
- BOY PAKORN just because. lol

Who is the cutest guy?
- Ken Phupoom. I thought his character was adorable, silly, an dorky. (;

The most handsome?
- Definitely Mario...although I thought they were all super handsome, I think Mario fits this category the most..for me. Nadech was handsome too. You can't deny that. lol But I voted for him in a different category that totally fits his character more. lolol

The hottest?
- Nadech.

Most charming?
- Gosh they were all charming but Boy Pakorn was the most charming one with his adorable, silly character in Roy Marn. :)

The best personality?
- I voted for Boy Pakorn.

I'm not a bias of only one of them but alll!! lol I know I didn't choose any with Mark because I didn't watch TD. I'm such a big Mteam shipper I couldn't stand to watch them not get each other. lol
Funny how I voted the same thing for every category except one...wow! For best personality, I was stuck between Boy and Nadech but went for Nadech. I wish there was the "tie" option.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Funny how I voted the same thing for every category except one...wow! For best personality, I was stuck between Boy and Nadech but went for Nadech. I wish there was the "tie" option.
Me too. I'm so depress every time I do or take these kind of polls. They make my life so hard!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.