4 Elements, 5 sisters

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
(Please make note: The girl characters are from the 6 Sense lol I wanted to use them, the guy characters may be a little different. I might pull one out and replace it. Idk i really like the characters but i will see)

Casts: Girls
Ja as Dyna or Na(Most powerful) = All the elements
Wawaa as Adana or Ana(Earth.) = Earth 
Krissy as Aria(The word aria refers to a vocal solo in an opera. In Italian, the word means "air".) = Air
Eye as Callida or Da( "Fiery") = Fire
Kat as Marina or Mari(From the sea) = Water

Casts: Guys

Louis Scott as Tin
Top as Joe
Grate as Thi 
Film as Jun Ji 
Phet as "himself"

Evil Characters:
Pang as Medusa daughter/ Melinda on earth. 1st serpent deity Sisters with Delina 
Yok as Medusa daughter/ Delinda on earth. 2nd serpent deity Sisters with Melinda
Gun as Hades son: Don(sone of the king of the underworld)

Supporting Characters:
Fang as May - Sisters with July, Also kind, caring, good friends with the sisters.
Apa as July - Sisters with May, Kind caring good friends with the sisters
Ploy as Arabella - At first mean and cruel but turns sweet at the end.
Cheer as Kana - Detective officer with Phet.
Guy as Dexter/Dex - Playboy who intentionally has a crush on Dyna.
James Jirayu as Aaron - Nice and polite rich fellow.
Mario as Nek - Sweet great friends with Adana, developed a crush on her.

From the land only those who have them can enter, Dyna, Adana, Aria, Callida, and Marina were the last living people with the elements. 

Dyna: She has all the elements, earth,air,fire, and water. Though she has all the powers each of her sisters have, she is the most powerful.Hence her name that means "All powerful" Her character traits: Nice,sweet,happy,caring,smart. She is the eldest sister,25.

Adana: She is Earth. Powers: She can grow anything, she can make any weather appear, she is able to communicate to animals, and many more powers! Character traits: Rude(to whoever is to her), Caring, Polite(Sometimes). The fourth eldest, 19.

Aria: She is Air. Powers: She can make a rainbow appear without any rain, she can make it rain, she can fly, she can also control the weather, and MANY more. Character traits: Sweet,girly, smart, nice, kindhearted, really polite. She's the youngest of them all! She is 17 years old

Callida: She is my favorite element: Fire! She can generate a fire without using anything but her hands, she can stop a fire, she uses the fire from her hands to blast her to fly, she can do anything that relates to fire like, boiling water to make it hot, and u know it MANY more. Character traits: "Fiery", nice, kind, caring. She is the second eldest, 23.

Marina: She is Water. Powers: Controls the sea,river,stream and any water source, she can prevent floods, she is one of the three that can make it rain, she can make water, also uses the water from her hands to make herself blast up to fly, MANY more. Character traits: Very sweet, kind, REALLY OBSESSED WITH JUN JI(just putting that out there.) She is the third eldest, 21.

Whats going on:
Ever since the fall of the elements Gods and Goddesses, the sisters are the last people or goddesses. There real parents were Zeus and Hera. Ironic because that has nothing to do with the elements, just go with it okay Lol. Hera gave birth to 5 beautiful daughters. She had 5 amulets with glowing dust inside it. A red glowing dust amulet, for the fire element/goddess, Callida. A blue glowing dust amulet, for the water element/goddess, Marina. A green glowing dust amulet, for the earth element/goddess, Adana. A pinkish glowing dust amulet, for the air element/goddess, Aria. And the most powerful amulet.The amulet was round like the others, but all the elements colors were inside of this one. They were spinning. That one went to the eldest, Dyna. She put the amulets on her daughters then smiled. But then, the bad guys came. The leader was the master Hades, God of the underworld. Zeus went to battle him fairly, no weapons or powers. He kissed Hera good bye then left to fight. Hera, scared, took her babies and ran. In the battle, Hades knew he was going to lose to the all mighty powerful God, so he cheated. He called for Medusa and she had turned Zeus into stone. He went after Hera. Hera could sense that he was coming. She saw her personal helper/servant. She handed her her babies. She kissed each of them and told the servant to run and hide with her babies because Hades is after her. Then, she ran into the Mystical forest where she faced with Hades. With all her might and power, she tried to fight Hades, but in the end she lost. Hades wanted her as a wife, but she declined. He threatened to turn her stones like Zeus but she rather stay frozen with her husband than be his wife. Medusa overheard, she came and pushed Hades, then she grabbed Hera by the neck then turned her into stones. Hades was furious, he loved Hera. He yelled at Medusa but she said she was only doing him a favor. They put Zeus's and Hera's statues in an underground room under Zeus's castle. So the servant runs as far as she can with the babies. She know that she will not make it out alive when she returns so she decides to go to earth. She puts the babies near a mansion. She kisses them and runs back to the portal, she sees into the future that Hades will find a way to get the baby girls. She uses her meditation and BREAKS the portal. The next morning, the servant of the house was watering her plants and sees them. She picks them up but couldn't take all of them. She calls the mistress of the mansion to come out and see this. She gasped when she saw five healthy baby girls. She took them inside and puts them in a crib. She was happy, she thought this was God's gift to her. She had tried to have babies when her husband was alive. She tried 5 times but in those 5 times, she had miscarriages. She smiled deeply. She decided to keep the girls. She noticed all four of them had amulets, she knew they were God's gift to her. As the girls were in there toddlers age, they began to notice magical powers. Their mothers were impressed. She didn't know what to do, but, one of her servants knew about that. She told the mistress that they had the four elements. When they were teenagers, they had fully developed their powers. The girls were in their rooms they saw a star out the window. They sat down and held hands. They saw that they were the only people left with that power. But they couldn't find out their birth parents. They only know they had one mom and their dad died years ago. In that mansion, outside, their is a well. Not just some ordinary well, a well that was the only portal left to the mystical world, OTHERWORLD. Want to read more? I am working on it right now!! So comment what u think guys!!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1

Madam: Girls, it's breakfast time!
Dyna: Kah Khun Ma!
Callida: Kah.
Marina: Kah.
Adana: Kah.
Aria: Kah Khun Mae.
They came down the stairs. Marina used her forces to bring the cups and pour fresh cold water in it. Aria got their favorite table cloth and used her gravitational force to settle it perfectly on the table. Adana saw the dead flowers in the house and used her nature powers and they were now fresh and sweet just like the day they bought it. Dyna and Callida brought the now cold soup and used their fire power to heat them up. They all sat down and laughed at their mom's face.
Aria: What might be the problem Khun Mae kah?
They snickered. 
Madam: Nothing. Just happy to have breakfast with my daughters who can control almost everything. What would the problem be?
They laughed. Madam couldn't help but laughing either.
Dyna: Okay girls, its time to do the prayers.
They always said their prayers before they eat. Everyone held hands. They girls started to light up. Then they ate. 
Adana: Mhh, The soup is very good Mai Pim.
Mai Pim was the head chef and Madam's best friend.
Mai Pim: No need to thank me miss. 
Aria: But we do. Thank you.
Dyna: Thank you. 
Callida: Thank you!
Marina: Thank you!
Mai Pim: Ow ow, I said no need!
Dyna: But we do anyway. You have always-
Marina: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Everyone covered their ears and backed away.
Callida: Alai Ina?
Aria: She is mad that she missed the Jun Ji performance-
Marina: I did not miss it! Aria! You're coming with me!!
Aria: Huey!!!
She dragged Aria out of her seat and grabbed her purse.
Adana: Crazy face is back.
Dyna: Eh, Ana, thats not nice saying that to your sister, how about Psychopath?
Callida: No no no. None of those are correct, Ana, Dyna.
Dyna: Ow, what do u think Da?
Callida: I think, crazy faced psychopath!!
They all started laughing. Madam joined them.
Madam: Oh, Lu. Have u guys went to pick out the dresses for Aria's birthday?
Dyna: Oh! We will go now. It's a special day for her, 17. She's a gown woman now.
Callida: Grown woman. Well that woman still watches cartoon.
Adana: Haha I agree with Da.
Dyna: Don't u think we are lucky/
Callida: Why?
Dyna: I don't know, I rather still have her young and goofy. She is our little sister and I never want to loose her.
They all nodded. Madam was happy.
Madam: Er, you going to get the dresses now?
Dyna: Kah Khun Mae.
They grabbed their purses and left. 

Phet: So what we have here is a statue. Similar to a human. 
Cheer: Phet, this is a police station, not a museum. 
Phet thumped her head. 
Phet: I know. But this was not and art piece. It's actually a human.
Cheer: A HU-
Phet covered her mouth.
Phet: Keep it down!
Cheer: A human??? This is a statue that and artist has created. There is no human that can turn into stone.
Phet: Just because u don't believe it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Cheer: Woww! Are you trying to trick me for revenge just because I played a trick on you the other night?
Phet: No trick. I'm serious.
She looked at him. He was serious.
Cheer: Okay. How can you so sure this is a human?
He handed her a picture.
Cheer: Who's this?
Phet: Rober Louis. The most hated mafia in Thailand. 
Cheer: And you are trying to tell me that?
Phet: Look at the resemblance, the statue looks exactly like him.
Cheer studied the picture and the statue. This freaked her out. The statue was not only creepy, but it was Robert Louis. She dropped the picture and backed up.
Phet: Cheer! Are you okay?
Cheer: Yeah, just i'm gonna get out of here now.

Dyna: Hey, where did Khun Mae say the dresses were?
Callida: I don't really know. 
Adana: She said it was at "Sally's Dry-cleaning for LESS" 
Callida: Oh, thanks Ana.
Dyna: Okay. Hey call Aria and Marina.
Callida: Ta Mai?
Dyna: It's Marina, at a Jun Ji concert, with Aria, do u think Aria is able to stop Mari from getting on stage or do something crazy?
Callida: Okay haha.

Aria: Mari, I don't think we should go in there!
Mariana: Ta Mai? Whats so wrong about it?
Aria: One, its Park Jun Ji's dressing room. Two, u will get arrested!
Marina: Dont care.
She dragged Aria and went into the room...................

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

Marina and Aria went into Jun Ji's dressing room.
John Kook: Ahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marina: Huh? You're not Park Jun Ji!
John Kook: Chai! I am his manager John Kook!
Aria: I told you this was a bad idea!
Marina: Shut up! Um, Khun Kook Kah, where is Jun Ji?
John Kook: Oh, He's in- Wait. You two are fan girls! I am not telling!
Aria: Okay sir, we'll head out NOW!
She dragged Marina out and bumped into Park Jun Ji. Marina wouldn't move at all. She was completely frozen. 
Aria: Nee. Nee!! Mari! I'm sorry Khun Jun Ji! My friend is being Stupid at a wrong time!!
Jun Ji: Can she move?
Aria: I don't think so.
Jun Ji: Well she has 3 seconds or else I call the police. 
Aria: Nee Khun, no need to be that harsh.
Jun Ji: 1.
Aria: Nee!
Jun Ji: 2. Still not going?
Aria let go of Marina and then caught her when she was about to fall.
Aria: If i could get her out of the way, wouldn't you think I'd do it 3 minutes ago?
Jun Ji: 3. Security!
John Kook: Jun JI! I'm sorry for my friend.
Aria: No need sir, i'm sorry for MINE.
She still wouldn't move.
Aria: Okay. I've had enough.
She put Marina on the wall. 
Aria: I'm so sorry!
She slapped her as hard as she can.
Marina: Ow!!!! Nee! Aria why did u slap me-
She saw Jun Ji again. She took his hand.
Marina: Jun Ji!!! I've been waiting for this moment my whole life!!! I am your biggest-
He swung his hand back and let go of her hand.
John Kook: Jun Ji....
Jun Ji: Thank you. But please get out. Or else I call the cops.
Aria: Mari! Come on!!
Marina: Mi! I came all the way here to see you Jun Ji!!
Jun Ji: haha.
He took off his sunglasses.
Jun Ji: Why didn't you just say that?
Marina smiled.
Jun Ji: So i can laugh at your face earlier. 
He smile faded.
Marina: What?
Jun Ji: Do u actually think you'd have a chance with a Korean singer/actor and model?
Marina: I-I..
He grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleeve, Jun Ji was written all over her hand.
Jun Ji: Ahahaha. Look at this!! This is so ridiculous. Like you.
Marina: Hey thats too much!
He pushed her arm away. Then walked away.
Marina: Don't mess with me!! I could make u have an accident and drown!
Jun Ji: I'm so scared. Pathetic.
She used her powers. Water was on her hands. But Aria used her wind gust and blew the water away. 
Aria: Nee, don't be crazy!
Marina: You're right. I should handle this the right way.
She walked right outside. Aria was confused.
Aria: The right way?

Jun Ji and Kook wasn't out of that room yet.
John Kook: Nee! Jun Ji! that was your fan! You can't talk to them like that!!
Jun Ji: U know what happens when I get moody.
John Kook: Why are you moody? Huh?
He was silent.
John Kook: No response? U will go apologize right now!
Jun Ji: Uh.

Aria: Handle this the right way-
She dropped the bouquet that Marina was gonna give to Jun Ji.
Aria: Mari!!!!!
She ran outside.
John Kook: Eh. What's wrong?? Lets go see.
They all ran outside. 
Crowd: Khun!!! Khun!! Miss! Don't do it. No! Get back up! Khun! Miss!! Someone call 911!!! 
Aria went up to a lady and asked what's wrong.
Aria: Khun. Whats everyone looking at? 
She pointed to the girl on the ledge of the bridge.
Aria: Mari!!! 
She ran up to her but a police stopped her. 
Phet: U can't go Miss.
It was that moment, when their eyes locked on each other.
Aria: Sorry but that's my sister! I can try to convince her to get back up.
Phet: Krup.
Aria went kinda closer to Marina. 
Aria: P'Mari. Please get back up. I'm begging you. 
But Marina didn't listen.
Aria: Uhh. She's so stubborn.
Jun Ji: What does your friend think she's doing???
Aria: She's not my friend, she's my sister, and thanks to you she is going to drown herself. Thank god she can breathe underwater. 
John Kook: Alai? She can breathe underwater??
Jun Ji: IS this a scam to put me in responsibility?
Aria: this is NO scam. I have 4 sisters. We have the element powers! She's water,I'm air,Callida is fire, Adana is earth, and my eldest sister Dyna has all our powers- My sisters!!
Jun Ji laughed.
Jun Ji: Wow, way to make things up. Tell your crazy friend to knock it off and i'Kook will apologize.
Aria: I'm not kidding!
She held on to her necklace to communicate with her sisters. She sent a sign of danger.

Dyna,Callida and Adana got the sign of danger, The dresses could wait. Their sisters life was on the line. 
Adana: Eh, Marina. Why do u think so short?
Dyna: No no no!!!! Trafic!
Callida: Now what? 
Adana: What are we gonna do??
Dyna: Hang tightly. We're gonna teleport.

Aria looked around and saw her sisters coming her way. They hugged her.
Dyna: Where is she?
Aria pointed to where Marina was about to fall off. 
Callida: Can't she hold her breathe?
Aria: She can, but she will try not to!
Adana: What are we gonna do?
Jun Ji: hahah Can u guys just stop! This is all a scam! HEAR THAT!! THIS IS ALL A SCAM! U CAN GO HOME!!!
The crowd just shrugged and left.
Aria: This is no scam!
No one was there except Phet and Cheer.
Phet: Khun, please tell your sister to cut it out.
Then Marina was taking more steps closer to the end of the bridge.
Dyna: Mari!!!!!!
Callida: Mari!!!!!!
Adana: Mari!!!!!
Aria saw her foot, it was off the bridge now. She was going to plunder down into the water in seconds. She ran up and used her gravitational force to lift her back up. Everyone starred in astonishment. Dyna came and helped her. She used the same gravitational force to lift her back up to safety. Adana joined hands with Callida and they used their fire and nature power to raise the water into their palm. When Dyna and Aria brought Marina back up, they splashed the water in her face.
Marina: What did i do to u guys??
Dyna: Silly!! U almost killed yourself!
Marina: Alai????
Callida: Yeah. U were going to jump off the bridge. 
Marina: Bridge?
She starred at the bridge.
Marina: I don't remember any of that.
Phet: What? Can u keep going. Cheer take notes.
Cheer: Kah. Miss, what do u remember?
Marina: Well, i went to go see Jun Ji, then i got insulted by him.
She glared at Jun Ji.
Jun Ji: Go on.
Marina: Then, i came outside, I felt like going home but. This woman.
Aria was shocked.
Aria: What woman????
Marina: I don't know. I've never seen her before in my life. 
Cheer: Can u come to the police station and describe her for us miss?
Aria: Kah. Lets go Marina.
John Kook: We'll go to.
Jun Ji: We will?
John Kook: Yes we will.
Jun Ji grunted and walked to the car. They followed to the police station.

Cheer: So, how did that woman look like?
Aria: Wait, how exactly will you get all this?
Cheer: I can draw her out. Its a skill i developed.
Aria: Mari, are you ready? 
Marina: I don't know. I'm nervous. 
Dyna: Here. Aria hold her hand. U were there at the time with her.
She closed her eyes so did Aria.
Marina: She had, she had.
Callida: You can do it. 
Marina: She had a long face. Her makeup was really heavy. It was a combination of black,green and sparkles. Her lips were black and red. The hollows of her cheek were deep. Her hair was curled up. And then, her eyes.
She panicked.
Aria: Calm. Mari.
Marina: Her eyes were glowing green. It was like she put me in a trance. After that i didn't remember anything anymore. But before she hypnotized me, i starred at her hair, it was like snakes. They were scary. I tried to scream but, i was under her trance.
Then she opened her eyes.
Aria: Did u draw it yet?
Cheer looked astonished. 
Phet: Cheer. Let me see.
He looked at it. It looked like Medusa. He dropped the drawing.
Dyna: May i?
They both nodded.
She looked at the drawing. This gave her and the rest of the girls a shock when they saw it. Callida used her fire power from her hands and burned the drawing.
Phet: Are you girls okay?
He asked but he was helping Aria. They smiled. But let go.
Dyna: Uh, if you could excuse us, we need to get home now.
Phet: Krup. Bye ladies.
They got out and saw Jun Ji outside.
John Kook: Khun Marina!! Jun Ji has something to tell you.
He pulled Jun Ji off his seat and elbowed him.
Jun Ji: Sorry.
He sat back down and put on his headphones.
John Kook: Jun Ji!!
Marina: Me belai kah. Some people are like this. You can't influence them to change. They are too stubborn and soulless.
Jun Ji: Nee! That's too much! 
Marina: And your insult to me wasn't much?
He was silent.
Marina: Yeah. Bye now.
They left and Jun Ji went back to the studio.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Xiongurl26 said:
I like this very much! The powers of different elements is a great idea. Keep it up Ann! :)
Thank you so much for your kind compliments!!!!! Actually the idea just came to me, i was scrolling down different screen savers for my iPone and saw a wallpaper that had fire,water,air,and earth and it said Four Elements at the bottom so i was like, huh, maybe the four elements. And in school we are studying about all the greek Mythology so i combined those two. School really does come in handy doesn't it ;) Anyways I will keep posting more!!! Stay tuned!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

The girls had just arrived at the dry cleaner. 

Dyna: Uh, Kortor Nah kah. We are here to pick up the 5 dresses under the name "Aria"
Lady: Uh, yes here you go. 5 dresses. 
Dyna: Kap khun nah kah.
Callida and the rest of the girls were in the nearby store. Aria was in the arts and crafts section. Callida and Adana was looking at new music players. And of course, Marina was in the magazine section starring into space looking at Jun Ji. Then, a strange woman with a black medieval dress came to Aria. She was wearing a green choker. Her hair was curled down. Aria looked at her. She smiled.
Aria: Can i help you miss?
Delinda: No. 
Aria: Um. I never want to be rude but, can u please not stare at me. It's really uncomfortable.
Delinda: I'm sorry.
Aria: thank you.
But she still stood there. Callida and Adana saw and went over. Aria was now annoyed.
Aria: Nee Miss. Can you please go away-
Delinda had gripped her neck. Thats it, Callida and Adana ran to Aria. Callida used her hand and heated it and touched Delinda. Adana also gripped her arms. She used the roots that she can generate and sunk them into the sneaky serpents skin. 
Delinda: Arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She let go of Aria's neck and ran out.
Marina: Alai??
She looked out. She looked exactly like the woman who had made her get into a trance.
Marina: Aria. Are you okay?
Aria: I'm fine, she didn't really choked me. 

At the dry cleaning place. Dyna took their dresses and tried to hold all of them at once but she dropped some and the guy who walked into the store helped her.
Tin: Here you go.
When they were going to pick up the last dress, their hands touched. His hand was on top of her hand. They looked up and bumped heads.
Dyna: Oh, Kor tor nah kah. Here let me help.
He picked up the last dress and handed it to her. They looked at each other and smiled.
Dyna: Kap khun nah kah.
Tin: It's okay. 
Dyna: I should be going now. My sisters are waiting.
Tin: Wait. What's your name?
Dyna: Dyna kah. Your's?
Tin: Uhh, Tin.
Dyna: Nice to meet you Tin. I hope we meet again. 
She smiled then left. She entered the store. 
Dyna: Ready to go?
Aria: Yes.
Dyna: Hey what happened?
Callida: This crazy ass woman, don't worry.
Dyna: Okay. Oj my gosh. We need to be home now, Mother must be worried sick.

May: July!!!!!!!!
May screamed on top of her lungs.
July: Kay P'May?
May: I know u did this on purpose.
July: Did what?
May: You took my phone broke up with Aaron!!!
July: Oh my gosh!! I would do no such thing!!

May: July! He was the one i loved!! How could you?
July: Well maybe next time, stay out of "MY" relationship with Dexter.
May: July. He is a bad guy-
July: See, if you hadn't gotten involve with my social life, this wouldn't have happened.
She smiled evilly. May didn't want her sister to see her crying. She grabbed her purse and went to the park. She sat on a park bench and cried.

Madam: Girls are you here yet?
Dyna: Kah Mae!
She hugged her mom.
Aria: Mae, kah. I am going to the park.
Madam: Ow, ta mai?
Aria: Well uh, i want to look at the constellations.
Callida: Nee, Aria. I'mma go with you nah?
Aria: Kah.
Dyna: Adana,Marina u wanna come too?
Adana: Yeah.
Marina: Yes.
Madam:: Uh, Don't stay out too late girls.
Dyna: Kah Mae.

Chapter 4

The girls went to the park and rolled out their little blanket and looked at the stars. Aria used her air power and moved the stars. She made it look like a heart. A little to the right, May looked up. She saw the stars in shape as a heart. She cried and prayed.
May: Please, bring P'Aaron back to me. Satuke.
Aria was gazing and saw a girl crying helplessly on a bench. She went over to her.
Aria: Miss are you okay?
May: Uh, yes. excuse me.
Aria: No stay. What's wrong?
May: Its my sister. She is the kind of bratty little sister.
Aria: And she dumped your boyfriend by pretending to be you.
May: How did you know?
Aria: I've came across this more than once.
May: What should I do?
Aria: Nothing. He will come back. Theres always hope out there.
May: No, you don't understand.
Aria: But i do. I know what you're going through and if you have a little faith then-
Aaron: May.
May: Khun Aaron.
Aaron walked up to her and she got up. They starred at each other then he hugged her. She hugged him back and cried.
Aaron: I missed you. 
May: Khun Aaron. I'm so sorry for July, she is-
Aaron: Don't be. I love you and we will never be far apart again.
May smiled and walked to Aria.
May: Kap Khun Nah kah khun Aria.
Aria: Its okay. 
She walked away with Aaron.
Callida: Aria, who was that?
Aria: Someone who needed a friend to comfort them. But anyways, how are we doing so far??
Callida: Ask Dyna.
Dyna: Look, what does that look like?
Aria looked up and turned her head.
Aria: Uhh, i don't know. What is it?
They giggled.
Dyna: It is a number 5. Like us. the Elements plus me.
She looked more closely. Then she smiled.
Aria: I'm glad we are sisters.
Dyna hugged Aria and then Callida and Adana joined their group hugs. 
Adana: Ow, Marina. Come on.
Marina: Can't manicure.
Adana didn't care, she pulled her in for a hug anyways. The 5 sisters all hugged and some cried.

Phet: Cheer. Cheer.
Cheer: Alai?? I'm sleeping.
Phet: Come to the club with me.
Cheer: Uhh, I'm fine.
Phet: No, officer told me to go spy on someone.
Cheer: Alright. WHo?
Phet: Remember that case we could never solve?
Cheer: The one with the kidnapper?
Phet: Yeah, well i faked my identity and i told him I had a chick for him.
Cheer: Cool. Who's the chick?
She asked and drank her water. Phet gave her the "Really-it's-obvious-that-the-only-girl-in-the-room-which-is-you face"
Cheer nearly spit out her water.
Cheer: Me?!?!
Phet: Yes! But don't worry-
Cheer: Oh yeah nothing to worry about! I have a meeting with one of the skilled kidnappers and theres NOTHING to worry about You are Right!
She said in a sarcastic voice.
Phet: Listen, nothing will happen to you. I promise.
He took her hand. She yanked it away.
Cheer: Fine! I'll get my stilletos and mini dress.
Phet: You're going to wear "That"
Cheer: Oh no, i'm just going to wear my bullet proof vest and badge so he can see who i am.
{Phet's head} Even mad she's cute.
Phet: Okay. Go.

Marina: Hey!
Aria: Hi!
Marina: Not that! Lets go to Club 51.
Dyna: Ta Mai? We told Mae that we'll be back.
Callida: And why?
Marina: I don't know, going to fun places gets the stress off my mind. So are we going or not??
Aria: I don't know. Clubs aren't my thing.
Marina: Come on! Once u try it you'll be addicted to always going!
Aria: Thats what I'm afraid of.
Adana: I don't know. It could be fun.
Callida: Okay but, what about Mae.
Marina: Don't worry, we''l just tell her we weren't ready to go home and went out for a while.
Dyna: Okay but were are we going to get clothes?
Marina: SHOPPING!!!!!!!!! Lets go!
They drove to the mall that was near the club.
Marina: Here!!! Try these guys!!!!
Marina took like 6 dresses then finally came out with a short ocean blue dress. Sleeveless. 
Marina: How bout this? love it! Thanks I do to!
Dyna: Duew Duew Duew Duew Kon. Thats too revealing.
Marina: I know!! 
Dyna: If you don;t get a new dress thats not too revealing, then buy a little poncho or whatever.
Marina: Don't worry i have a blazer.
Aria was looking around, she didn't like what she saw. All the dresses were short AND not her type.
Marina: Come on A, you need to wear something.
She picked out a shirt and a crop top.
Aria: Oy! Thats not meant for me.
Marina: Its either this or this.
Aria: Fine, go with the skirt.
She put it on at the dressing room and came out.
Dyna: Okay, i admit, I'm a Hippy, i don't wear these clothes.
Marina: Nee, we dont have all night. So wear this!!
Dyna: How bout no. I'm going to wear a beach-
Marina: if it has beach its acceptable!
Callida: I will not AM NOT going to wear this.
Marina: Hey, show off some skin sometimes. 
She picked out a black dress with long sleeves.
Callida: That will do. 
Marina: Adana did you-
Adana already had on booty shorts with a black fishnet tights,a tank top that said "Kiss me" and a matching Jean Vest.
Marina: We're going to the club, not Hollywood.
Adana: hey, I put on the tights, don't push it.
Marina: Fine. Gosh, going shopping with you guys are a stress. Okay we set?
Dyna: Yes. But how will we pay-
But she didn't get to finish. Marina already handed her credit card to the saleslady.
Marina: Lets go!

Joe: What are we doing here? Huh Nek?
Nek: Ask Dexter, he brought me here.
Dexter: To meet chicks dude! Wow you guys are unexperienced.
Joe: Shut up E'Dexter. These women are just sluts and golddiggers.
Nek: Hey Theres Ai'Thi!! THI!
Thi: Whats up guys?
Dexter: A Thi. Why are we here?
Thi: Uh to pick up chicks man Duhhh.
Dexter: thank you man!!!!
Thi: Hey, I'mma go get a drink. Back in a buzz.
Joe: Hey hey, check that girl out.
Dexter: Joe, bro, are you a gay? Just say yes or no.
Joe: No.
Dexter: Good, because that right there, is a dude.
Joe: What?! Are guys even allowed to have boobs that big??
Dexter: Ayeeee, that chick is fineeeee.
Joe: You have a girlfriend Dex.
Nek: Yeah, why are you even here anyways?
Dexter: Just in case, I need a side chick.
Joe: Thats not right dude.
Thi: Hey. Not to alarm you or anything, but your girlfriend is here.
He looked in Thi's direction.
Thi: She's looking for you too.
Dexter: July!! Aww hell no!! Not now! Hey tell her I am at home.
Thi: Can't, alreayd told her you're here.
Dexter: Joe can you-
Joe: No, this is your problem.
Dexter: Nek.
Nek: Sorry bro.
Dexter: Whatever, i'mma bail! See yah.
Thi: JULY!!!
July: Where is he?
Thi pointed to Dexter.
She walked madly over to him.
Joe: Should we help him?
Thi: Nope, she's his problem now.

Phet: Ayeee. Theres my man. I got someone you need to meet. Cherry, come on out.
Cheer: Hi, I'm Cheery. Nice to meet you.
Kidnapper: Hi, I'm-
Cheer: No need to know.
Kidnapper: Fiesty, I like.
She shooked his hand and her police badge fell out.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5

Cheer's idea badge had fallen out of the jacket. But to her surprise, the kidnapper didn't notice it and she took that opportunity to step on it and put it between her feet. She kicked it to Phet and he hid it.

Kidnapper: So what are your personal interests?
Cheer: I like to go to night clubs like these, shopping, and hanging out with friends.
Phet gave her thumbs up.
Kidnapper: Hm. Well are you good with cars?
Cheer: They best.
Kidnapper: I have a car that needs a little fixing. May u come outside?
Cheer: Uhh, Kah.
He walked out and she tugged on Phet.
Phet: Don't worry, I'll be there.
Cheer: U better!

Dyna: Hey hey, wait. Whats that girl doing?
Callida: Lets keep close.
Marina: NO!! We came here to-
Aria covered her mouth and pulled her to hide.
Adana: Lets keep a watch.

Joe: hey, Me,Nek and Thi are going outside now.
Dexter: hey! I'm going too!!!
July: Dex!!! Dex!!! 
Dexter: Woah!!! Get out!!
he pushed the guys out and they hid behind a car.
July: Dex!!! DEX!!!!
She stomped to her car.
Dexter: Whew. Thank god!
She drove across the car they were hiding and they ducked down.

Dyna: That guy!! The kidnapper!!!!!
Aria: Shh! Keep quiet.
Callida: What does he want?
Marina: U know what I want? To go inside the club! That girl is stupid for following him. Lets go!
Adana: We have the power to stop this we will.

Phet: Its okay Cheer, I got you.

Cheer: So what might be the problem?
Kidnapper: Look down.
She bent down and he whacked the back of her neck. She fainted.
Phet: STOP!!!
He held a gun and whistled. 10 other guys came out. He pushed Cheer into the car.
Kidnapper: I knew this was all a setup.
Suddenly, the guys arose.
Joe: Aye. If you guys dont wanna get hurt. Back off now.
Dexter: yeah!
Nek: Yeah!
Kidnapper: Wow. Very brave of you. But not good enough of me.
The guys went to stand near Phet. Then, the girls arose.
Dyna: Let her go.
Aria: Or else you will feel pain.
Kidnapper: I have no time for this nonsense. Boys, go!
The girls locked hands. In an instant, they were in their combat clothes. Aria was in her whiteish pink,resembling air, combat clothes. Marina was wearing her ocean blue,resembling water, combat clothes. Adana was in her green,resembling earth and nature,combat clothes. Callida was wearing her red,resembling fire,combat clothes. And Dyna was wearing a gold and black,resembling ALL MIGHTY AND POWERFUL, combat clothes. 
Callida: Fire!
She had fire in her hands.
Marina: Water!
She had water in her hands that blasted her up.
Aria: Air!
She was now levitating.
Adana: Earth!
She had roots come out of her hands.
Kidnapper: What?! What the hell?!
Joe: What the-
Nek: Oh my- Adana!
Dexter: Holy-
Thi: The girl in the middle is Hot!!(Callida)
Everyone turned and looked at him.
Kidnapper: Will do. 5 of you! Get them. other 5! Strike the guys!
Adana stretched out the roots and tied the guys that were coming towards her. Marina washed the face paints from their faces to see their identities. Aria lifted them up and made them stay like that. Callida spread fire on the bottom in case they try to escape, they'd be burnt to death. Now, the girls went in and helped the guys. Aria was fighting off one guy with Phet. Adana was fighting off 2 guys with Joe and Nek. She fell into Joe's arm when the bad guy pushed her and Joe was behind her. They starred into each other's eyes. Then got up. 
Kidnapper: NO!!
They had beaten all the guys. The boys and girls were walking towards the kidnapper. 
Phet: You girls get Cheery-Urh I mean Cheer. We'll get him.
Aria: We get the guy, save your girlfriend.
Phet: She's not my girlfriend! Just go!
The kidnapper went to the guys and fought them. 
Cheer: Uhh, were am i?
Dyna: Its okay, we're here to help. Here, sit here. 
She looked over to the guys. The kidnapper beat the living shit out of them.
Kidnapper: Police? Pathetic.
Jun Ji: Hey!
Marina: Jun Ji!!
John Kook: Stop or i call the police!!
Kidnapper: Aha, police? One is over there.
John Kook: lieutenant Phet?
Jun Ji: Forget this!
He went to hit him but failed. The kidnapper put him in a head lock then pushed him to were the other guys were.
Marina: Boys eh? Pathetic.
They girls got their powers again. Adana tied him up with her strong roots. Marina and Callida touched both sides of his arms to make it both chilling and hot. Aria made everyone levitate. And Dyna used her spine chilling stare to get the truth out of him. 
Dyna: Why are you doing this to women?
Kidnapper: I'll never tell you!
Callida and Marina strengthened their grip.
Kidnapper: ARGH!!!!! OKAY! I want to!
Dyna: But it's not right!
Kidnapper: I dont care!!
Then, one of the guys got up secretly and tried to shoot Aria. She saw and used her force to stop the bullet. Then the police showed up. The girls went back to normal and the kidnapper was taken away.
Dyna: We did it girls!!
She hugged all of them.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6

Phet: Cheer. Are you okay?
Cheer: Oh yeah. I pretended to be a stripper and almost got kidnaped, I'm "okay"
Phet: Can you stop with the sarcasm?
Cheer: Shut up. 
She got up and went to the girls who were still hugging.
Cheer: Thank you, so much for saving me. Unlike someone.
Aria: Its okay, it wasn't gonna be fun seeing your boyfriend if you were kidnaped.
Cheer: Boyfriend? Oh, we're not dating. He's my partner.
They gave her a strange look.
Cheer: Oh! Not like that either. He's my police partner.
Callida: M-Kay. But you two would probably make a good couple.
Phet: Thank you. Excuse us.
Dyna: Nee, nee Aria. That Phet guy had his eyes on you the whole time.
Aria: Don't be ridiculous. 
Callida: Its true.
Adana: Yeah.
Marina: Jun Ji?
Jun Ji: Come with me.
She followed him next to his car.
Jun Ji: How did you and your crazy sisters do that?
She was about to answer but stopped. Crazy? Was he insulting her sisters?
Marina: Were u insulting my sisters?
Jun Ji: Maybe i am, maybe not.
Marina: No one insults them.
Jun Ji: They are stupid,ridiculous,crazy,physco,
Marina: Nee, thats enough! You can insult me, leave my sisters out!
Aria: Mari!! I'm sorry khun.
Marina: Don't apologize! He insulted us!
Callida: You don't know us. Dont go around judging us then.
Jun Ji: What a bunch of stupid girls.
John Kook: Jun JI!!! I APOLOGIZE!!!!!!! 
Jun Ji just chuckled and walked away. As always, when her little sisters are in trouble, she takes care of it. Dyna, used her force and lifted Jun Ji.
Dyna: Will you apologize? Or not.
John Kook: Please!! I'm begging! Put him down!!!! Please!!
Dyna wasn't the one who played hard, she dropped him.
Jun Ji: hey! He said let me down!
Marina: Did he say nice and safely? No. Come on girls.
The girls drove home and saw their mom on the floor.
Dyna: Mae!!!! mae!!!!!!
Callida: Oh my gosh! Look at her neck!!
Her neck had hand marks. Whoever did that intentionally wanted to kill her.
Aria: take her to the hospital!!
The girls drove her to the hospital. 
Callida: Uh, Aria. Can u wait here? Marina,Adana, and Dyna are going to see the doctor.
Aria: Kah. Be back fast.
Phet was at the door with Cheer.
Cheer: Why did you take me here?
Phet: Stop talking. He hit your neck hard. We need you to get checked up.
The nurse came and took her. Phet went to sit down and saw Aria.
Phet: Oh, hey what r u doing here?
Aria: Well, our mom was intentionally meant to be killed. But she is all right.
Phet: Well. I hope she is.
Aria: Kah. 
Then, the same girl who choked her at the store showed up. But this time, she was with another girl who dressed the same as her. This gave her the chills. She made a scared face as they smiled at her. 

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7

Melinda and Delinda went into a room.
Nurse: Khun. You may see him.
She walked out but Melinda grabbed on her by the neck and choked her. Her eyes started glowing green. The nurse looked right into it. She was beginning to turn into stone. 
Delinda: Neang Lin. Why are you turning her into stones? Leave her alone.
But she didn't stop.
Don: Lin.
Now she stopped. 
Melinda: You didn't see anything you got it?
She blew a powder that made her forget about the short term memory.
Nurse: I will go out now.
Delinda: Nee. Don how did you end up in here?
Don: Humans. Think there all that. I tried to kill her, but she stuck a knife in my stomach. Now back to you girls. Did you fine where the portal is?
Melinda: Mai. But we have bigger worries. There these girls with the 4 elements power.
Don went up to her.
Don: What????
Delinda: Yes. They have fire,water,air,earth and one has all their powers.
Don grabbed both of their wrists. 
Melinda: Nee, What are you doing?
Don: We're going home right now!
Delinda rolled her eyes.

Phet: Khun. Khun. Are you okay?
Aria: Uhh, Kah.
Callida: Officer Phet?
Phet: oh, hi girls.
Dyna: What are you doing here?
Aria: His girlfriend needs a checkup to see if her neck is okay.
Phet: yeah, wait! She's not my girlfriend.
Aria: Not "Yet".
Phet: She is like a little sister to me. WHy would i date my little sister.
Aria: Okay.
Cheer came out.
Phet: Cheer. You're back.
He put his arm around her.
Aria: not your girlfriend huh? 
He dropped it.
Cheer: As fun as this is right now. Khun Aria i can assure you we are not boyfriend and girlfriend.
Dyna: Dont mind her Khun Cheer, she's a wittle kid. She knows no better.
Callida: Speaking of little kids. She's turning 17 this weekend. Would you mind coming to her birthday?
Cheer: I don't know, we might be-
Phet: We'd love to.
Cheer elbowed him.
Cheer: yes. We will be there. If u excuse us, we're going now. See you then.
Aria: Why did you invite them?
Dyna: Dont be rude-
Aria: Not that I'm complaining.
Adana: Come on Mae.
Aria: Mae! 
Madam: Hello lu. 
Adana: How are you feeling?
Madam: Right now, being with you guys. I'm better.
They all hugged.
Dyna: Mae. We should go home now.
Madam: Yoot. Where's Marina?
Marina: Right here kah.
Callida: Where did you just come from nee?
Marina: I got lost on my way to the bathroom.
Madam: Mh, Urh urh lets go.
Dyna drove the girls home and took out the dresses. 
Madam: I love them girls. 
Aria: Mae, i'm going to sleep now. 
Madam: Uh, goodnight Lu.
Dyna: Goodnight mae.
The girls went to bed.

July snuck into Dex's apartment to surprise him on their 5 month anniversary. She sprinkled the floor with rose petals and picked up a card. It was a poem she had spent all week working on.
"In billions of people, you are the man I give my heart to.
In the extent of your heart, is the place I would fall into.
In the corner of your mind, is the place I would go through.
In the love that we feel, is the only thing I can consume." 
Happy Anniversary.
July smiled to herself and picked up a bouquet of roses. She heard the doors unlock, she went to hide. Dexter came in with another woman.
July: Happy-
Dex was surprised.
July's smile turned into a frown.
Lady: Who's she? Why is she in your room???
Dex: July..... What are-
July: you're cheating on me??!!
Dex: No no July, she's just my-
Lady: I'm his girlfriend.
July: Have you forgotten what day it is today?! 
Dex: July listen to me-
July: No. I thought we were happy being a couple. I was wrong. I've worked my ass off this whole 5 months for nothing.
Dex: July-
Lady pushed him aside.
Lady: Look, he is not interested anymore okay? So take your-
SLAP!!!!!! July gave her a sucker punch and slap across the face.
Dex: July!! 
She slapped him across the face too.
Dex: July! How could you do this to me!!!!
July: And what you did to me wasn't bad????
She started to cry but stopped.
July: I will not shed my tears for someone like you. We're done. 
She threw the bouquet at him and drove home. When she got there, she sat on the front porch and cried. May walked up.
May: July? What are you doing?
July: P'May!!!!!
She ran and hugged her sister tightly.
July: I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry P'May!!!! I should have listened. That Dex!
May: What'd he do July?
July: He had been cheating on me this whole time. After all i've been through for him. He's a liar a cheater!!!
May: There there honey. Cry it all out. After you're done, you'll feel better I promise.

Delinda: So, after our Mother destroyed their birth parents, someone had taken them to safety and destroyed the portal. 
Don: Yeah.
Melinda: I still don't get it. If our parents were still in there when the portal was destroyed, how come we are stuck here trying to find it? Shouldn't we be in there? Ruling all over Other World?
Don: Mai, before our parents let us go, they managed to open up a portal to here and sent us to open the portal permanently. 
Delinda: But where is the portal?
Don: That's what we need to find out. And i think I've found our first clue.

Chapter 8

The girls woke up early in the morning and went into Aria's room who was still sound asleep.
Callida,Dyna,Adana,Marina: Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to Aria!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!
Aria: Girls!!!!!!
They sprayed each other with silly spray and hugged.
Dyna: Happy Birthday baby sister!
Adana: Mai Pim. Bring it in!
Mai Pim brought in a red velvet cake. 
Marina: Make a wish girl.
Callida: Any wish at all.
Dyna: Okay girls. Hold hands so her wish can come true.
The girls held hands and giggled.
Aria: This is all I ever wanted. To spend my birthdays with my sisters. 
She closed her eyes and blew out the candles.
Callida: Yay!!!!
Mai Pim: Here, take a group photo girls.
3,2,1 Cheese!!!! They took many pictures. It was party time.

Joe: Mae, I don't see why I have to go. 
Pim On: Because, the mother of the birthday girl invited us, And i want you to. 
Joe: But i don't even know her.
Pim On: You are going and thats final. End of conversation.

Thi: Mae. WHy do I have to go??
Mom: Joe is going.
Thi: I'll get ready.
Dad whispered.
Dad: Is he?
Mom: I don't know.

John Kook: you're going.
Jun Ji: Mai.
John Kook: Yes. What did you promise Khun Mari last night? For what you did, you'd go to her party, or else she will tell all the reporters what you said to her.
Jun Ji: let her. I don't care.
John Kook: Do I need to remind you what you said to her?
Jun Ji: FINE! I'll go.

Tin: Mae, who's this girl anyways? WHy do we need to go to her birthday?
Crissy: Do you love me? I want to spend time with my son before I go away.
Tin: Mum, don't say like that. Ow, alright I go then.

Phet: Ready to go Cheer?
Cheer: Yeah. 
She wore a leather jacket over her black sleeve dress.
Phet: Wow, we're going to a party, not a funeral.
She swung her fist back.
Phet: Okay okay! I'll wait in the car.

Madam: Come out girls.
All the girls were wearing the same designed dress but with different colors. The dresses were short sleeved and knee long. Adana, green. Marina blue. Callida red. Dyna gold for all her powers. And Aria, had a long not to big and not too small poofy dress. Hers were, you guessed it, Pinkish white.
Dyna: Here's the birthday girl!
Madam: She's beautiful. Oh, some on girls, greet the guests with me.
Crissy: Sawadee Kah Khun P!!!!! Wow! Is this the birthday girl? She is so beautiful! Tin come meet her.
Dyna: Tin?
Tin: Sawadee Krup.
There eyes locked on each other and they smiled.
Aria: Nice to meet you Kah.
Mom: Sawadee!
Madam: Sawadee Kah. 
Thi: Sawadee Khun Aria.
He had his eyes on Callida but she gave him a weird look.
Pim On: Sawadee Kah Khun P. 
Madam: Sawadee Kah Khun Pim. 
Joe: Sup.
Pim On: Lu Joe.
Joe: Sawadee Krup.
Aria: Sawadee.
He saw Adana and froze. She was the girl that fell on top of him the other night.
Phet: Sawadee Krup Khun Aria.
Aria was happy to see him.
Aria: Sawadee Kah Khun Phet.
Cheer: happy birthday.
Aria: Kar Khun Nah kah khun Cheer.
Phet admired her looks. She was more beautiful in the dress. MANY MANY MANY more guests later.
Madam: Sawdee- Khun John! Jun Ji!!
John Kook: Anyeong Haseyo.
Jun Ji: Hi.
Madam: What are you gentlemen doing here?
Marina: I invited them Khun Mae. Hello Khun Kook. Please come in.
Aria: Mae, you go talk along with your female friends, me and the girls will get the guests.
Madam: Okay girls.
Then, Don,Melinda, and Delinda showed up. They had mean smiles on their faces.
Adana: Who invited you guys?
Callida: Whatever, they are our guests. Welcome.
Melinda: Thank you.
She gave the girls a spine chilling stare. Aria became uncomfortable. 
Dyna: What's wrong Marina?
Marina: She was the one that put me in the trance.
Aria: We need to tell Khun Phet and Khun Cheer.
They went to them. Aria went to Phet but she tripped on her dress and fell. Phet caught her straight in his arms. They smiled when they looked in each others eyes. The girls giggled and smiled in awe. Phet and Aria noticed then got up.
Cheer: Whats wrong girls?
Marina: Remember that time i was in a trance and tried to kill myself?
Phet: yeah what about it?
Marina: the lady, she's here.
Aria: She was also the one I saw at the hospital last night.
Melinda walked up to her.
Melinda: good evening Khun Aria. You look beautiful today.
Aria: thank you Kah.
Melinda: How old are you turning?
Aria: 17 Kah.
Melinda: Wow. Nice talking to you.
Aria: You too Kah.
She walked away and the girls turned to Aria.
Dyna: Oh my gosh, she is scary.
Callida: Yeah.
Cheer: hey i'm going to the restroom now. Can you tell me where it is?
Dyna: Oh yes. Go inside and make a left and its the third door down the hall.
Cheer: Thank you Kah.
She walked to the bathroom to fix her makeup. Well to remove the red lipstick then came out. On her way back, she bumped into Don.
Cheer: Kor tor nah Kah.
Don: Can you be anymore reckless and clumsy?
Cheer: Nee, I said sorry and it was an accident that i bumped into you.
Don: At this age, no one accidentally bump into someone else.
Cheer: Oh, fine then. This is an accident.
She stepped on his feet.
Don: hey! That hurts!
Cheer: Sorry, it was an "accident"
Don: If thats an accident, then this is too.
He pulled her and went into the bathroom.
Cheer: Nee!! Ai baa!! What are you doing?!
He pulled her in closer.
Don: Keep talking, and you'll see what happens. And trust me. It won't be pretty.
She smiled and pulled out her tazer.
Cheer: Keep pulling me closer, you'll see what happens. And trust me. It won't be pretty.
He liked the way she was. His heart was lighting up and beating a mile a minute. Then, Delinda came knocking on the door.
Delinda: Don! Don! I know you're in there.
Cheer: Who-
But she didn't finish. Don covered her mouth.
Don: What do you want Delinda?
Delinda: Why are you in there? 
Don: Boy businesses.
Delinda had always liked Don. She's do anything for him. She walked away but she felt two heart beats. She turned.
Delinda: Don! Whose in there with you?!
Don: No one. Why don't you go outside.
Delinda: I feel two heartbeats in there.
Cheer thought it was a great time to mess with him. She started to move in hopes that she heard.
Delinda: Don! Who's in there??
Don: Keep quiet!
She kept resisting.
Delinda: Don-
Don: Delinda go away we'll talk later!!
He screamed at her and she walked away. But Cheer kicked down a cup and she heard. 
Don: Won't keep quiet huh?? Well.
He locked her lips with his. She froze and he still kissed her. Delinda got mad and stomped away. Don heard her leave, but he still kept on kissing Cheer. She reached for her tazer and tazed his stomach.
Don: Oy-
She covered his mouth.
Cheer: Won't keep quiet huh?? Well.
She tazed him again then walked out.

Madam: Excuse me. Excuse me everyone. May I have your attention? Thank you. Today is a very special day for me, Why? Because it was the day my daughter was born.
Dyna,Callida,Adana,Marina: Hurtful.
Madam: I love you girls as well. Anyways. Here's the birthday girl. Arielle Sirawong. Come on up Lu.
Everyone clapped as Aria walked up to the stage.
Aria: I would like to thank everyone that came here and thank you guys for all the presents I am just glad to be here today. Thank you all.
Phet smiled at her. Delinda walked up to Melinda and Don followed behind.
Melinda: It's show time.
She went closer to the stage. 
Melinda: Madam Chor Pitch Sirawong is that correct? 
Madam: Yes. Why?
Melinda: You are very excited about today aren't you? Because it's your little girl's birthday.
Madam: yes what do you want?
Melinda: Sisters. Everything about you guys are perfect. And most importantly, your "faithful" mother.
Dyna and the girls all walked up. The guys were confused.
Callida: Mae what does she mean?
Adana: hey shut up.
Melinda laughed.
Marina: Chai kah. Just be quiet and go home.
Melinda: Oh but the fun had just begun. Madam Chor Pitch. You know exactly what I'm talking about!
Aria: Mae.
Madam: Honey calm down. What do you want from me???
Melinda ignored her.
Melinda: Girls, have your mother ever lied to you in anyway? If you say no you're wrong!
She walked up to the stage.
Melinda: Khun Madam, would you tell them or shall I do it?
Madam: I shall call the security! Security!!!
But they were all tied up, by Don and Delinda.
Marina: Where are the securities? 
Melinda: Fools like them have nothing compared to me.
Aria: What do u want??
Melinda: Your so called "mother" is  not your mother.
Aria and the girls turned to their mom while the whole crowd gasps.
Dyna: Mai Ching. She is our birth mother. Our father died-
Melinda: Hahahaha. She isn't your mother. She isn't your birth mother either. She never married. She never had kids. She picked you guys off the street. 
Callida: you're lying!
Melinda: And your mom isn't?
They all turned to their mom. 
Adana: Mae? Is that the truth?
Madam was speechless.
Melinda: Aww, come on Khun Madam. Tell them the truth, you have been keeping it for i dont know, 17, to 20 or something years now.
Marina: Mae. 
Madam took Aria's hand. 
Madam: Lu. Whatever she says right now, whatever at all. Do not trust her. Please-
Aria: You are lying?
Madam: No honey-
Delinda and Don walked to the stage.
Delinda: Your birth parents are dead. She isn't your birth parents.
Madam: You! You tried to kill me!!
She pointed at Don.
Aria: Khun Mae!
Madam: Don't yell at me!
Delinda: Is she going to tell the truth or not?

Melinda: Your birth parents-
Madam: Don't say it!! Be quiet!!! Shut up!!
Melinda: Your birth parents died. 
Dyna: How would you know that?
Melinda: Because our mom and his dad killed them. 
They laughed then revealed their snake heads. Everyone screamed and rushed out. Except for all the main boys.  Melinda went and got a hold of Aria. She grabbed her by the neck.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! It's getting good. Melinda and her sisters are so scary/evil hate them! HAHA. But the guys are already being supportive. How cutee!! :D Thanks for the long update Ann <3

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 9

Melinda: Where is the portal??!!
Aria stayed quiet. Melinda thought she wasn't telling her, but little to her, she was reciting a fog spell. Once she was done, she would blow into Melinda's eyes and her vision would be blurry for 24 hours.
Delinda: Not talking? Stone her!!
Melinda: look in my eyes!!! look at me!!!
Aria turned and blew. When she ran off, Delinda threw a snake ball and her and a snake had bitten her on the back shoulder. 
Melinda: Rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She screamed as her vision was blurry and burning. Don went up and took Delinda.
Don: To keep everyone busy.
He snapped and men with guns and weapons appeared. Madam went under a table with John Kook and Cheer. Cheer wanted to fight them but Phet wouldn't let her. 
Dyna: Girls!! 
The girls transformed into their fighting clothes. Well all except Aria who was hiding and finding a way in the house. She was still bleeding from the snake bite.
Callida: Get them!
All the girls charged for the bad men. Dyna took out three guys with her ELEMENT Blade. Callida took out 2 with her FIRE Sword. Adana knocked out 4 with her roots from her hands and her favorite bow and arrow. Marina splashed the guys with the water from her hands and used her Water Blade. Jun Ji was fighting off a guy when he saw Marina in trouble. Someone shot the Water Blade from her hand and came up behind her. They took out their switchblade and tried to stab her but Jun Ji came and kicked the guy down and punched him. Joe wasn't looking, and one guy took the opportunity to shoot him. but to his surprise, Adana saw it and shot an arrow to the bullet. The arrow slammed the bullet into the tree. Thi and Dex, who just barely arrived, were fighting two guys. They were losing. The guys were about to finish them, but Callida and Dyna came and helped. When the guys pushed Dyna and Callida, they fell in the arms of the guys. Dex looked at Dyna. He was in "love". Thi smiled and Callida pushed him off. Now it was the grand finale. All the guys got in one bunch and got a bomb. The guys went to cover. One of the bad guys saw Aria running inside and pulled his gun trigger. But, Phet saw him and ran then pulled Aria down. The guy took the thing off the bomb and threw it. The girls held hands to put up a force field. Phet saw the bomb was going to explode any seconds. He grabbed Aria and covered her. 3,2,1 BOOM!!!!!! The bomb exploded. No matte how strong the force field was, that bomb had Don's magic in it so it destroyed the force field. The girls went flying everywhere. Luckily, all of them flew to their future soul mate. Adana went to Joe's, Callida flew into Thi's. which made both of them kiss because she flew right into him. Marina was going to hit something but Jun Ji caught her in the air and caught her, then both of them fell. Dyna fell next to Tin and he got her up and covered her.
Tin: Are you okay?
Dyna: A little, Thank you.
Aria looked up. She saw Phet and saw another bomb.
Aria: One more!!
Phet used his entire body as a shield for Aria. Thi was getting off of Callida but the other bomb pushed him and they kissed again. Jun Ji and Marina were hugging. Joe and Adana held on each other behind a tree. Tin pulled Dyna behind the tall tree and he sat there with Dyna in his arms. She felt safe. After there were no more bombs, everyone went inside to get their wounds fixed.

Phet: Are you okay?
Aria looked up and saw Phet covering her. She smiled.
Aria: kah. Thank you, for protecting me.
Phet: lets get you inside. I'll clean your wound.
He helped her up. The girls got together and snickered. Aria stopped Phet and turned to the girls. They stopped. She couldn't help and smiled. Cheer helped John Kook and Madam out of the table. Meanwhile, inside, Phet was helping Aria. he had already got rid of the venom. She was okay now. All the guys went in one bunch. And all the girls got together in another bunch. 
Dyna: thanks for staying and helping us. We appreciate it.
Tin: No problem.
Madam: Aria. Aria. Lu.
The girls were all mad at their "mom".
Madam: Lu. Mae Kor tor-
Aria: For what? Lying that you were our mom? or keeping it in for 17 to 20 something years?
She went outside crying and Phet followed. he found her sitting on a bench. From his view, she looked like Cinderella when the sisters tore out her dress. Except her dress was still perfect. He went over and stood by her.
Phet: Are you okay?
Aria: Yes. Thanks for caring.
He sat down beside her. 
Phet: Dont call me crazy but, when i was standing there, u looked like Cinderella when the stepsisters tore out your dress.
She laughed and stopped crying.
Aria: So that would make you my fairy god mother who comes and make everything better? 
Phet: Maybe.
She laughed. He got up.
Phet: Wait. The birthday girl haven't danced to a song yet.
He took out his phone and put on a slow romantic song. He held out his hand and she took it without any hesitation. They danced and she put her head on his shoulder. Dyna and the girls came out when everyone went home. They stopped when they saw them together.
Dyna: Callida, anyone, get a picture of this.
They snapped pictures. When Phet left, the girls went into Aria's room and just talked. Then, their mom came in. 
Madam: Girls, I know your all mad at me. If you want the truth, here it goes. And i am being totally honest about this.
She took a deep breath. 
Madam: I found u in front of my house and adopted you guys. we tried to trace your birth parents but we couldn't find them. Well as Melinda said, they destroyed them-
Dyna: Mae, we know now. It wasn't your fault.
Aria: If you hadn't adopted us. They would have gotten us when we were still little and helpless. Thank you.
They went to hug their mom.
Madam: Okay good. Now lets get a picture for everyone's scrapbook!
They had this thing where every sister got an ordinary book which had the decoration according to their element. They'd take pictures and put them in. They took many pictures. 
Aria: good night sisters. I love you guys!
They had a group hug. Then went into their rooms. Aria went outside to the bench. Looks like she forgot something. It was a handkerchief that Phet handed her before when she was crying. She picked it up and held it against her.
Aria: I will always treasure this.
She was going back to her room, but she heard a laughter. She turned and saw the well. it was sparkling and glowing. She ran up to her sisters and called them down. 
Dyna: Alai nah Aria?
Aria: Come on!!!
She dragged them and stood in front of the well.
Callida: What is the-
She saw the well. It was glowing.
Marina: What's in there? Buried treasures?
Aria: One way to find out.
Adana: Are you crazy?! You're not going in there are you?!
Aria: yes.
Dyna: Aria!
She climbed inside and disappeared.
Callida: Well, if you can't stop them, join them.
She went inside as well.
Adana: What do I have to loose?
She jumped in. 
Marina: Well, I'm going to-
She tried to run but Dyna caught her.
Dyna: Come on.
She pulled her to the well. 
Dyna: Either you go in, or i push u.
Marina chose the correct one, she stepped inside and vanished. Dyna went too. When the girls found each other they admired the place.
Marina: Where are we?
Duang: You, are in Other World. I am Duang-
She studied the faces.
Duang: No. Unbelievable!! You girls are the lost daughters of Zeus and Hera!!!!!!
The girls looked at each other.
Duang: Here let me take you to your palace your majasties!!
Marina: Majasties? Palace? A girl could get used to this.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 10

Callida: hey, Marina, don't go bat shit crazy.
Marina punched her shoulder. 
Duang: Right this way your Majasties.
Dyna: Khun-
Dunag: Mai Mai Your majasties. Just call me Duang.
Dyna: Okay. Duang, I was just about to tell you the same thing. Don't call us Your Majasties-
Duang: Oh, Thats my job though your Majasties. Right this way.
They followed her. She got out her wings and flew.
Dyna: Girls.
The girls showed their powers and flew. Marina used the water from her hand and it blasted her up and she flew. Aria used her clouds to fly. Callida used the fire in her hands. Adana wanted to use her tree vines and swung from one to another. Dyna used all of the powers. She had clouds,fire, and water. Not any vines.
Duang: you are the long lost daughters of Zeus and Hera.
She smiled brightly. They were at the castle. It was so huge.
Aria: Duang? May i ask you a question?
Duang: Anything your Majasty.
Aria: Where is our parents? 
They all looked at each other.
Dyna: Yeah, where is our mom and dad?
Duang: I don't know. When you guys were snatched away to safety, your parents were missing. The evil Medusa and Hades, your father's brother, your uncle, had announced that they were in power.
Adana: Where is Medusa and Hades?
Duang: Also don't know. 
She sat down on a table.
Duang: After they had their children, they managed to open a portal to the human world and sent their babies to find the portal from the human world and open it permanently, they disappeared with no traces. We all assumed that they had died, but no one could prove that. No one can also prove that your parents are dead.
The girls huddled up and hugged.
Duang: Well, the lost daughter of Zeus and Hera, may I lead you, to your bedrooms.
She took Aria into her room,then Adana,Callida,Marina, and then Dyna. She all told them to change into their clothes for this world. Aria came out wearing a Pinkish silk dress with clouds at the bottom. Adana wore a green silk dress with flowers at the bottom. Callida wore a red silk dress with fire at the bottom. Marina wore a blue silk dress with water at the bottom. And Dyna wore a gold dress with golden glow at the bottom. The sisters held hands and began to glow. Duang could not believe her eyes.
Duang: Your Majasties, you are beautiful! But..
She went to each one and untucked their necklaces that was hiding under their dresses. They smiled at her and looked at each other. Duang went outside and came back in. But she wasn't alone, may strange creatures and mystical people came to see the sisters as well.
1: No, way. Zeus and Hera's long lost daughters!!!!
Everyone went to applause and cheer. They were happy that they had returned. Now, it was feast time. They had dinner with the council and the nobles. They enjoyed it so much. After they were done, they all looked around the palace. Aria was looking at the beautiful designs and color. Then she came upon a portrait. It had a man with a woman who seemed to be his wife. She was very beautiful. She admired it more. It was her parents. 
Aria: P"Dyna, Callida,Adana,Marina!
They all came her way.
Dyna: Alai nah Aria?
They all looked at what she was pointing. They admired her as well, they all knew that was their parents. Aria had her mom's mouth, Adana had her chin, Callida had her nose,Marina had her eyes, and Dyna had her cheeks. Duang came to see them and saw that they were looking at their parents. Aria reach out and touched her mom. She started to cry.
Aria: She's our mother.
They all cried and hugged. 
Duang: What a beautiful family.
Callida: If only they were here.
Aria: Yeah.
Marina: Kah.
Adana: Yes.
Dyna: Yeah, but, they will always be here, in our hearts. 
Duang: Chai kah.
Dyna turned to look at it again.
Dyna: Mae, Paw. I love you.
After a while, the girls decided to go home.
Dyna: Duang, we really love it here but, we need to be at home now.
Duang: kah Kah your majasties. 
The girls flew to the surface and up the well.
Duang: Will you come again?
Dyna: Everyday.
Duang was happy. When the girls got home, it was already morning. There was a commotion in their house.
Dyna: okay, no one tells anyone what or where the portal is okay?
Everyone promised. They all went to the big swing, then left.
Madam: Lu!!! Lu-
She looked at the garden. She found a note.
~Sorry Khun mae if we had you worrying. We just went out for a few hours but we will be back soon. Love you.
-Dyna,Callida,Adana,Marina,Aria.
She smiled and went out as well. She went to Khun Pim On's house to chit chat. The girls came out of the bushes after she left.
Dyna: Whew, that was easy.
Marina: Hey, how bout we go out???
Callida: I like it. Take pictures.
Aria: Can we?
Adana: Dressed like this?
Dyna: Adana is right, lets change.
Aria's:

Adana's

Marina's

Callida's

And Dyna's

Marina: Uff, you guys are beautiful. Lets go!
They got into the car and drove to a mall.

Joe: Where do you want me to be?
Pim On: Lu, Aria's mother is coming here and I want you to stay.
Joe: Mae, I'm meeting with the guys at the mall.
Pim On: Which guys?
Joe: You know, Eh Dex,Thi,Phet, and Tin-
Pim On: Wait, I've never heard of the last 2. Who are they?
Joe: Just some guys I hang out with. We met at Khun Aria's birthday.
Pim On: You can hang out with them any other time, all i'm asking is for you to stay here today.
Joe went and hugged his mom.
Joe: Mae, i love you. I will stay here any other day but today.
Pim On: Promise?
Joe: Promise.
Pim On: Okay Dai Dai. Lu can go.
Joe: Thanks Khun Mae.
He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Phet was putting on his leather jacket and boots.
Cheer: Where are you going handsome?
Phet: Out, with my friends.
Cheer: Okay. Have fun kiddo.
Phet: Kiddo? I'm 2 years older than you.
Cheer: have fun "old" kiddo.
Phet hit her head then went out.

Tin: Mum, I'm going out with my friends now okay?
Crisyy: Kah Lu.

Thi: Khun mae krup.
Mom: Alai nah Lu?
Thi: can I please go out with my friends?
Mom: Why?
Thi: Please??????
Mom: Okay ooookayyy! 
Thi: Thank you mae.

The girls arrived at the mall and took many pictures. Then the guys arrived.
Phet: Hey dudes.
Joe: So, what are we doing here anyways?
Thi: Just hang.
Tin: I'm cool with that.
Thi: Yeah, we can ha ha haaaaaaaaa!
Phet: Whats wrong with you??
Joe: hairball?
They laughed.
Thi: Maybe, turn your heads!!
They turned to were he was looking and saw the girls.

Aria: haha, hey, look.
They turned and saw the boys looking at them. Then, turned around.
Marina: What are they doing here?
Callida: Who cares? Lets go eat.
Dyna: lets go to the place their at.
Adana: Hah?? Why?
Dyna: Because, thats my favorite place to eat.
Marina: Can we go to another Panda Express??
Dyna: Nope.
she walked over to a table and sat down with the girls.

Thi: they're sitting down the're sitting down!
Joe: Shhhhh!!!
Joe had his eyes straight on Adana. She went up to refill her drink. he went up too. 
Joe: Little miss.
She gave him a strange and an annoying look.
Joe: That is way to short for you.
She walked away without saying anything.
Joe: Okay.
He walked back to his table. 
Thi: My turn.
He stupidly went to their table and sat next to Callida.
Thi: Hello ladies.
Callida: Get away.
Dyna: Callida. he was from the party. Hi.
Thi: She's nicer than you.
Aria smiled when all the guys came and sat at the table. Tin and Dyna smiled. Aria smiled at Phet but gave a scared face.
Dyna: What;s wrong Aria?
Aria; look....
She pointed and they followed. It was Melinda and Don. Callida smells trouble.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 11

Melinda saw Aria and the girls and gave them a scary smile. Then she locked her arm in Don's and walked away.
Marina: Wasn't the other one in love with him?
Dyna: Chai. What are they doing here together?
Joe: Maybe they have a secret behind Delinda's back.
They all turned to him.
Joe: What?
Adana: That is possible.
Callida: Then again, they are evil.
Aria: Chai Kah, an in the lakorn, evil people always do that to one another, even thought they are not involved with each other.
Marina: That is also a good point. But even if none of them have anything going on, Delinda will be furious if she saw this.
Phet: Yeah, now i remember what Cheer said. She was with Don at the party in the bathroom-
Everyone gave a scared face.
Phet: Don't worry, she tazed before he did anything. But anyways, when they were in there together, she said Delinda came looking for Don. And she sounded furious. She knew someone was in there with him and she was going to get rid of that person. But Don told her to go and she obeyed him.
Aria: Because she loves him.
Phet: Chai. 
Dyna: She would be furious at her sister for doing that to her.
Callida: Yes. She would.
Thi: Hey.
Callida turned to him.
Thi: I was wondering-
Callida: No.
Dyna: Neay Callida. Be nice.
Callida: What?
Thi: I..... Was wondering. Will you go out with me? To see a movie?
Callida: I'd love to. But no.
Aria: Come on Callida. 
Adana: Yeah do it.
Dyna; Yeah.
Marina: yeah say yes.
Everyone was annoying her. She just smiled and used her flash out fire magic. She would snap and when she disappeared, fire would be left behind her.
Dyna: Callida uhh. 
Callida didn't actually flash out. She flashed out in the corner. When she turned to leave, Melinda was in her way. 
Callida: Move.
She didn't move.
Callida: Fine. Okay-
Melinda grabbed her neck, attempting to choke her. She turned her eyes green almost turning her into stone but failed. Callida wrapped her hands around her neck as well and she heated up her hand.
Melinda: Let................ go!
Callida wouldn't let go. Melinda pushed her out to the crowd.
Aria: Callida!!
The girls saw and went to her. Melinda used her snake fangs ring to stab Callida in the arm. Callida immediately let go. Melinda got a hold of Callida and was turning her into stone. Callida's feet were turning into stone. 
Dyna: Stop you serpent!!
She ran over to Melinda. The girls followed. 
Adana: Marina! Mirror!
She held out the mirror to the snakes face.
Melinda: Rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She screamed and looked away from the mirror. Then ran away. Callida was now turning back to normal. The girls went to catch her when she lost her balance.
Joe: Are you alright??
Phet: What did she want??
Dex: Are you single Khun Dyna?
Tin elbowed him in the ribs.
Callida: I'm f-f-fin-
She fainted.
Dyna; Callida! Callida!
Phet: Here, let me see her.
He felt her pulse.
Phet: It's okay. She just fainted.
Aria: We should get her home. So she can rest.
Tin: Good idea. 
The girls drove home and was surprised to see their mother with the 3 other mothers of the guys. 
Pim On: Joe, you promised me. Now its your end of the bargain. Come now.
Madam: Haha.
Mom: Thi, get here. NOW.
Madam: Whats wrong with Lu Callida?
Aria: She just fainted. We're taking her to sleep.
Crissy: Tin, get here. Now.
The guys were on there way.