4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
You girls are so funny. :lol: I'm loving the conversations here and in the Tawan Duerd thread because they're filled with so much MTEAM content. Every comment puts a smile on my face. Lol. I'll try to share as many MTEAM news as I can naaa. But for now and the next few days, I have to attend to the highly theoretical, dense and boring readings and papers that I've abandoned since last night. =.='
LOL - haven't been able to concentrate on my work much. I'm actually attending a course now (that I told you before - it's a two-day course) and the speakers are speaking up there while I'm busying myself with MTeam - I'm so BAD! :coverlaf:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL - haven't been able to concentrate on my work much. I'm actually attending a course now (that I told you before - it's a two-day course) and the speakers are speaking up there while I'm busying myself with MTeam - I'm so BAD! :coverlaf:
:coverlaf: I would do the same too^^ Hehe.. The things I would do just for MTEAM... :wub:

I will be back later to update with MTEAM FORUM!!! Yeahahh.

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL - I think he tends to do that .. well, at least based on a number of pix I've seen. ;)

Eh, it's not because we're so MTeam-biased, right ? :D
LOL!!!! No of cause its not coz we're Mteam biased... :coverlaf:

Fun....I hate it when things like that happen, well just look at Mteam pics and clips to relive your stress.
Hope it all works out =)))

OMG :thumbsup: Mteam Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
registering now!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Another one :D (LOL - I foresee this pic to be featured in some artworks ;) )

This and the pix in the coming posts are from here
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10144990/A10144990.html
*sigh* Even if Mint's too busy for another lakorn right now, I would wish for them to get to do a wedding-themed photoshoot. It can be entitled "Shy Bride" or "Blushing Bride". :wub:

LOL - me and my imagination :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL!!!! No of cause its not coz we're Mteam biased... :coverlaf:

Fun....I hate it when things like that happen, well just look at Mteam pics and clips to relive your stress.
Hope it all works out =)))

OMG :thumbsup: Mteam Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
registering now!
Thanks for the advice. I just watched a lot of Mteam clips lol and it worked. I got on a waiting list for two other classes that I don't need but I need to fill up 4 units to equal 12.

I am registering right after this post for Mteam =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need someone a mod or admin to send me another confirmation link. I checked my inbox and my spam. I don't see it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need someone a mod or admin to send me another confirmation link. I checked my inbox and my spam. I don't see it.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the advice. I just watched a lot of Mteam clips lol and it worked. I got on a waiting list for two other classes that I don't need but I need to fill up 4 units to equal 12.

I am registering right after this post for Mteam =D
Awww.. You girls are so funny & sweet! Hehe. MTEAM is my happiness^^ Hehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
*sigh* Even if Mint's too busy for another lakorn right now, I would wish for them to get to do a wedding-themed photoshoot. It can be entitled "Shy Bride" or "Blushing Bride". :wub:

LOL - me and my imagination :D
I would lovelove more photoshoots of them too.. Gosh, can't get enough!!! Hehe. :wub:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Some mentioned that too.. Hhm.. I'm not an admin. or mod yet.. Hehe. Check with NOYV or SAIFAH.. But FAH is offline now.. Aiyahh! >.<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am thankful to you SAIFAH!! this is sooo coooooool! :)
Now we can go there and say what we have to say about them;
and come back here and COPY AND PASTE haahah !!

<3 you gals mak!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes.. MOREEE^^ Hehe! How exciting! I have to watch that version after I get off class.. Hehe.

I sorta figured so too b/c I saw few photo shots of Mark and Boy whispering to each other but then who knows even if it's scripted it could be his true feelings.. . Bahhhwaaa... LOl. :p

I noticed that too^^ Sweet-Beautiful MINT! Hehe. It was funny how Fang was SOUR-Beautiful though.. Heh.
I once again went baa watching that clip from that side-view!!!!
OMFFFGGGGGGGGGGGG!! how many times did i rewind that?
COUNTLESSS :p
Hrmm Mak played his "ROLE" very well :p
ahahhahahahah pshhh MAK :) you're too cute ahahha
Mint just kept laughing but i bet really her stomach had butterflies
HAHAHHA

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, you MTEAM, 2M, M&M lovers, just when I decided to take a hiatus, you go off and create a MTEAM forum. I guess I'll have to join. Lol. I'm actually iffy about joining shipping clubs, but for M&M, I'll do it. You ladies can transfer all of the information I've shared about MTEAM there if you want to.

funfun, it's okay. Right now, I'm on my third week of the quarter, and I want to scream.

I will take a 1-2 week break from here, so I also won't be joining MTEAM forum until then. In a couple of weeks, I will also be visiting my friend for her birthday, and she has three novels that I've ordered. Two of them are Pathee Lei Ruk novels. Yes, I now have two copies of Pathapee Lei Ruk. It wasn't my initial intention to buy two, but well, now I can't say I'm disappointed, though I'm still bitter with Ethai Cd for such late delivery. Who wants me to make a rant topic about Ethai CD? :p Ahaee. Please say AYE. I want to vent.

As such, I am also thinking of translating parts of Pathapee Lei Ruk. Tell me you girls are interested naa.

Also, I read Mint's most recent interview. She also admitted that Boy and Mark teased her and that she respects Mark as an elder brother. Lol. Even if it was scripted though, you know their blushes were real. ;)

I'll see you ladies in 1-2 weeks naaa. I need to re-focus all of my attentions to my studies.

LOL - haven't been able to concentrate on my work much. I'm actually attending a course now (that I told you before - it's a two-day course) and the speakers are speaking up there while I'm busying myself with MTeam - We are so BAD! :coverlaf:
Fixed ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh, you MTEAM, 2M, M&M lovers, just when I decided to take a hiatus, you go off and create a MTEAM forum. I guess I'll have to join. Lol. I'm actually iffy about joining shipping clubs, but for M&M, I'll do it. You ladies can transfer all of the information I've shared about MTEAM there if you want to.

funfun, it's okay. Right now, I'm on my third week of the quarter, and I want to scream.

I will take a 1-2 week break from here, so I also won't be joining MTEAM forum until then. In a couple of weeks, I will also be visiting my friend for her birthday, and she has three novels that I've ordered. Two of them are Pathee Lei Ruk novels. Yes, I now have two copies of Pathapee Lei Ruk. It wasn't my initial intention to buy two, but well, now I can't say I'm disappointed, though I'm still bitter with Ethai Cd for such late delivery. Who wants me to make a rant topic about Ethai CD? :p Ahaee. Please say AYE. I want to vent.

As such, I am also thinking of translating parts of Pathapee Lei Ruk. Tell me you girls are interested naa.

Also, I read Mint's most recent interview. She also admitted that Boy and Mark teased her and that she respects Mark as an elder brother. Lol. Even if it was scripted though, you know their blushes were real. ;)

I'll see you ladies in 1-2 weeks naaa. I need to re-focus all of my attentions to my studies.

We are sooo going to misss you mak!!! we will also welcome you back with open arms!!
That would be awesome if you translate parts of PLR!!!
WHHHATTT!!!! Definitely agree with you!!
Those blushes were real!!