4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. gik danai is gonna be in here too??? lol.. 5 p'eks im looking forward too.. lmao.. aum, barry, boy, mark, & gik.. hehe..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..Nadech is soo that director guy's favorite..anyays, is it just me or that Mark sometimes resemble Dan D2B...awww, I miss Dan, Beam, and especially Big(RIP)...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont know.. mark never really resembled to dan for me.. >_< lol.. ahaha.. i may be dan-bias.. XD.. dammit!! i wanna see dan in a lakorn again... T_T..

ahaha barry is just too adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
clip with translation

Yaya: What are we going to do,Mint?
Mint: We’re gonna do good deeds. We’ll help the staffs hang the grape.
Kimberly: Just hang? Not collect them?
Mint: Hang first and will collect them afterwards.

Mark: One two, one two. We are practicing collecting grapes. I just know now that we need to do this to collect grapes.

Yaya: Let me show it off cause we could collect them the most.
Nadech: But it’s not easy to collect them. We need to tie our legs together.
Yaya: Right. And we hobble.
Nadech: We walked together. It’s difficult.
MC: Wipe your sweat then.

MC: Well, but in here it seems they are competing who can trouble P’Aof Pongpat the most.
Let’s see the master of the team, P’ Aum Atichart decides who.

Aum: They’re all pretty. They're like small monkeys as they’re very young. But I think now Nong Kim gets my genes quite a lot already. The genes of teasing others. In the set, she wouldn’t realize. But in that scene that we need to collect grapes, I passed her the grapes, she knew what she should do. She throw grapes to her friends’ heads.

Kim: P’Aum taught me.
Aum: Yaya got hit a lot. Well done? I think you’re in the right way.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9m6tfWaqhk&playnext=1&videos=cZBgIz7uwaY&feature=sub

Mark&Mint: Hello
MC: What’s your lakorn?
Mark: Pattapee Lehruk. I’m proud, glad and want to thank you that we’re chosen to play in this project. We’ll do our best and keep the experience of working with the 4 producers
Mint: Pattapee Lehruk is one part of the series. It’s about love with joy, tears, laugh and different atmosphere.
Mark: It’s a cute romantic lakorn. Please stay tune. Pattapee Lehruk one of 4 huajai haeng khunkao.

Mark: Ok. It’s time to mouth about the casts. For my part, I have nothing. I play with Nong Mint off the camera. I like teasing her but she teased me more.
Mint: Never
Mark: don’t don’t
Mint: Only P’Mark like to tease me.
Mark: What did I tease you?
Mint: Like to tease me a lot. So bad.

MC: You’re teased the most?
Mint: Right, the most. P’ Boy, P’ Mark, P’Nadech, P’Gik tease me What? It’s true.
Mark: P’Aum, I heard he’s also the teaser.
Mint: Kim got a lot
Mark: Right. But we haven’t got yet. We teased each other.
MC: Let’s gossip Nadech.
Mint: Nadech.. He’s like (laugh) hyperactive.
Mark: Nadech.. he’s ..look at my face.
Mint: He’s like …this.
Mark: He’s too much…look at him
Mint: Wait. I want to see that P’Bie’s act.
Mark: P’Bie the star. 1 2 3 See? This is Nadech. And Yaya is a cute, good girl. She’s also a teaser.
Mint: She looks prim but she’s got her own gag too. She’s half breed so she pronounce some Thais weirdly. Some sentence she mixes up the words.
Mark: She’s cute. She’s like to make face, it’s funny. And..
Mint: Wait.. she’s got her routine action. It means not good.
Mark: No no stop stop.

Mint: And Kim.
Mark: Kim
Mint: Kim … she’s pointing at me..
Mark: Kim’s pretty.
Mint: Really? You think?
Mark: Pretty.
Mint: She’s cute. We used to work together once.
Mark: I think she’s the most proper girl in this set.
Mint: Do you think?
Mark: You’re the most stubborn. You know?
Mint: P’ Mark… she’s cute. P’Gie and P’Boy?

Mark: Margie and P’Boy..
Mint: P’Boy is.. I want to talk about P’Boy first. He’s like AhPae (old man) saggy old man.
MC: Boy showed up behind the camera.
Mint: P’Boy is so handsome. So cute I’ve never worked with anyone who’s so cute like him before. 50 bath P’Boy. P’Boy is a saggy ass AhPae.
Boy: How do you know my ass is saggy?
Mark: How do you?
Mint: That day
Mark: You touch his ass?
Mint: I saw P’Mark caught his ass and tell me.
Mark: Oh oh.. enough it’s nonsense now.
Mint: Je Gie is…
Mark: Who?
Mint: Je Gie ( It’s like P’ Margie but sounds closer. They’re close as they worked in Wanjai gub Naijomying together)
Mark: Oh Margie.
Mint: She.. is unclearable.
Mark: She’s in your gossip gang.
Mint: No I’ve never gossip. Only P’Gie likes to talk. I’m the primmest, right?
Mark: What?
Mint: P’Gie is the gossiper. I am the prim girl.
Mark: O.k. finish.

Nadech: Nong Kim..
Mark: She’s prim.
Boy: Right, she’s prim. She’s a teaser sometimes but during this time she should control her weight.
Mark: Next?
Boy: Yaya
Nadech: She likes to pull out my hairs on my chest.
Boy: Why she did that?
Nadech: tug them out.
Boy: Yaya is a teaser. She likes to make face. But the wildest is Mint.
Nadech: the rest is P’Margie.
Boy: How was she?
Nadech: P’Margie… She always complains she’s fat so she ate little but actually she’s not fat, she’s too thin.
Boy: It’s just her face that big. OK. Finish no one to mouth.
MC: The director.
Boy: He’s a teaser and talkative.
Mark: Never serious in anything.
Nadech: At that time we shoot in the vineyard, he told me 'this vineyard, I just bought for 400,000 baht and build the house here.' I as a kid believed that but other directors said it’s not true.
Boy: He’likes to talk too. Talk to us, actors even when we’re going to film. It’s especially when he’s just came back from traveling. ‘I went to South Africa, watching World Cup match. Blah blah’ Now the n’eks are all behind the camera. We’ll talk on them on their faces.
Mint: Get out. Come Yaya. Get out. It’s our turn.

To be continue.

Edit grammar

neena

sarNie Adult
its so funny that yaya does that to nadech!! pulls out his chest hair...firstly, i found that disgusting but i totally love this couple!! yaya and nadech just look so good together! its cute that she does that for him.lol...he doesn't seem to mind, they must be real good friends.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling

Pattapee Lehruk @ HuaHin Credit to Mark fan's thread in pantip.com / Riwanda Resort & spa, Hua Hin facebook

Credit to pantip.com

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
yep
@Cupid Candy & Sunrise
I don't like Kim too.. she's the only one in the production that I feel awkward to.
I don't know why..

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Ooohhh - love the pix! Thanks a bunch, Rasa. (Hey, you're really my fave person now ;)).

Btw, I don't mind Kim ...I think she's quite pretty.