4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome. Actually it's my pleasure to promote the series. I'm happy you like the casts. I just hope the lakorns are as good as I expect. Oh and Mark's last pic is not his recent pic. It's when he's in highschool. I used the search engine in pantip.com and it came out the pic of Mark & Mint when they're in highschool. I got pic of Yaya & Nadech in school uniform too but I posted it up already. You can backtrack for a few pages to find the pix of them.

New clip with long translation.
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/stars_secret/?id=21

Boy: Tie it Margie. Eh Margie is so cool. So now our n’ek’s face is spreading out.
Mint : P’Mark, eat it.

Director Assist: Nadech couple please step up a bit.

[ Time for talking]

Boy: Now the n’eks are gathering here so we’ll talk on them on their faces.
Mint: Your time is out. Come Yaya. Get out, it’s our turn.
Yaya: They’re still talking on us.
Mint: Let’s start. We’re shooting Wayupuk Montra, right? So we should talk about P’Boy Pakorn first. P’Boy is… Notice his hair. He has his own hair style, right Yaya?
Kim: Yaya, reveal his secret.
Yaya: Where’s that ?
Kim: laugh
Mint: In here. It’s actually his gimmick. We don’t tell why he’s got that on his forehead. P’Boy, show it off.
Boy: It’s my official secret.
Mint: It’s his beauty secret.
Yaya: P’Boy likes to act cute.
Kim: Right

[can’t hear but it’s about Boy teased Kim on her weight]

Kim: He always teases me. He’s so bad, isn’t he?
Yaya: Right. We girls are always teased in every set and all day.
Kim: Ok. Let’s talk about this scene we’re filming. Why do we need to wear these cloths?
Mint: It’s the scene of grapes trampling festival. We need to be in the buckets of grapes and we need to…what next?
Yaya: We’ll stand in the bucket with our married pair. The one we’re going to marry. And roll skirts up and trample the grapes like this.
Mint: Can’t show it off all yet. It’s a secret. The viewers need to stay tune to see how we trample in the bucket.
Kim: It’s actually a tradition.
Mint: Right. It’s a tradition. We need to dance and there’s a dance style. We’ve never done this but our dances are also cool. [The interviewer may ask them showing the dance step] We can’t show it yet, you need to watch in lakorn.
Kim: Right.

Mint: Can I mouth the guys again? Nadech…. How’s Nadech? Yaya, you’re with him the most, how is he?
Yaya: Nadech pairs with me in Duangjai Akkanee. Seeing him only in a few times can make me dizzy. He’s got so much energy, so hyperactive.
Mint: When we were in a drama scene, Nadech was like.. Can you imagine? He’s like …what happened? And when everyone saw his face, we couldn’t make drama feeling anymore.
Yaya: Where P’Nadech is, everyone in would laugh the whole day.
Margie: Here I come!
Mint: Oh you come. Let’s mouth P’Boy. You’re shooting with him the most.
Margie: I’m so tired. Every guy is soo nice. P’Boy did care me a lot. He dragged me all along though I fall sometime. P’Aum is also a good guy. The grapes he..
Mint: Called you Markie (sound like come to poo) and knowing your legs hurt, he still dragged you.
Margie: Right. He dragged. And sometimes he even kicked my legs. While I was walking, he throw the grapes to me, thought that I could jump to grip the grapes in the air. This is only the soft ones.
Mint: I told you we should wait for P’Gie. She can do well on gossiping the guys.
Yaya: We should ask P’Sunwa join us.
Mint: Right. How about shooting with the guys?

Sunwa: The guys? Oh the boys. Mouth them? Ok. Recently, Nadech forgot bringing his contact lenses. He’s 300 metre short-sighted. He couldn’t read the script perfectly. He can see in the close look, not in far away. So he poked Boy ‘P’Boy, P’Boy you also wear contact lenses? How’s your short sighted? 600. can you give me one?’ Look! they could share contact lenses.
Margie: It’s not same sighted even.
Sunwa: Not the same and when he wore it, he’s like …more giddy.
Margie: But he thought it’d be better than he’s not wearing anything. And P’Boy wasn’t feel anything on this. He’s just like ‘oh yeah’ and scoop it out, gave it to Nadech. It’s like they’re borrowing a pencil or something.

Mint: They’re still not as much as my p’ek. You know what he forgot? He forgot wearing underwear to the set.
Margie: Is it true? Ayyy it’s disgusting, Mint! But he just forgot. He’s too hurry. Guys are not neat.
Sunwa: Let Nong Kim talk on P’Aum.
Kim: P’Aum is a lovely brother.
Margie: Really? Really?
Kim: P’Aum. He..he I can’t explain.
Margie: Find his good point. What’s his good point?
Kim: long list [can’t really hear the song is too loud] what about his bad points?
Margie: about his bad points? Don’t ask me coz I’ve got a lot to say. I told him I got car crash and my leg is like this. He said ‘do you want to get crashed again?’ See his gentleman side? But he’s so good. He’s always in my mind.

Aum: Hello girls. What? Oh.. they’re all pretty like little monkeys because they’re so young. Right?
Sunwa: I’m 25.
Aum: Oh but this girl is a bit more mature than others.
Sunwa: Thank you for not calling me old.
Aum: ok. But the oldest in n’ek generation is Nong Margie.
Margie: No, I’m Mint’s friend. Yaya’s friend.
Aum: But when you came to the set, all the girls pay respects you. Right? I played with her since she was.. how.. 18.
Margie: 17.
Aum: Think she’s 22 but she’s the oldest.
Margie: I’m just 20. only 2 years older than Kim.
Aum: It’s just your boyfriend that old.
Margie: Youuuu!

Aum: How about you, Nong Kim? Help me working.
Kim: Talk about his good or bad point?
Aum: good points. I don’t have any bad points.
Kim: P’Aum is lovely. He helps me.. not teasing.
Aum: I feel like Nong Kim got my genes quite much. The genes of teasing others. In the set, she wouldn’t realize. But in that scene that we need to collect grapes, I passed her the grapes, she knew what she should do. She throws grapes to her friends’ heads.
Kim: P’Aum taught me.
Aum: Yaya got hit a lot. Well done? I think you’re in the right way.

Kim: Am I nervous with P’Aum? Do you mean in lakorn or ? In lakorn, in the beginning I didn’t know he’s a prince.
Aum: After she knew, she didn’t know how to act with me. But then we’d try to be the same, right?
Kim: Right.
Aum: And in the lakorn we knew before we had a deep relationship, right?
Kim: Umm.
Aum: Do you get me? Can a foreigner get Thai? Sorry, I used hard language. It’s before we had an affair. Ok? Do you get it? Ok fine? Well, it’s fun after that because we passed a lot of stories together. But we film the second half of the story first, the scene in Nepal. So we need to get acquaintance so fast as we shoot the end of the story first. Actually, this is the first time that we all join together. It’s like monkeys were released out of the cages.

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i've always wondered how old kim was... but damn she's 2 years younger than margie!
i thought she was like the oldest out of the n'eks!!

btw thanks for the translations :]

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Mint: They're still not as much as my p'ek. You know what he forgot? He forgot wearing underwear to the set.
Margie: Is it true? Ayyy it's disgusting, Mint! But he just forgot. He's too hurry. Guys are not neat.
Mark forgot his underwear -- and Mint knew about it ?? :lol:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
2 new clips.
Tara Himalaya. Poor Kim! As she spoke too soft and her pronunciation was not clear (She's half German) she need to practice speaking like in the clip everytime she's in the set.

This clip is from Pattapee Lehruk team. That day, the water flow swiftly and almost swept Mint away before the staffs'eyes. It shocked them so much that the MC warned the kid viewers to not play in any water fall during this season because it's dangerous.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Recent pix from Pattapee Lehruk set & Duangjai Akkanee & old pic from Tara Himalaya

So Gubgib from Ngao rak Luangjai (Love in the shadow) plays in Duangjai akkanee too. Originally, the role belonged to Peemai (from Suay Rerd Cherd Sod)but they change to give the role to Gubgib as Peemai maybe too old compare to Nadech and Yaya.
credit to Mark prin's fanthread @pantip.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
Duangjai Akkanee there was a clip where Barry and Yaya were dancing. I lol-ed throughout that clip. It was freaking hilarious. Loved it. I seriously cannot wait for this to come out!!!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
^ yeah.. it's this clip. so funny.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LOLOLOLOL!!! Saw this earlier, I am AMPED! So much out of control-ness. I cannot wait!! My money's on this series of the four as most popular. Dude, Yaya and Barry's chemistry from what I've seen so far is so cute :wub: I'm OBSESSED with them now!

fun

Expired Sarnie
it was after this dance that made me realize how charming he is. i didnt really like him in his first drama just because he annoyed me throughout ngao... i cant even remember the title. it was a poorly written script. i cannot stop laughing.

neena

sarNie Adult
When will this air I wonder, I'm kinda obsessed over nadech and yaya'a character!! they are so cute together as a couple! i love that clip where they were dancing, its priceless! nadech can really move! lol, yaya is so pretty!! they're gonna be the next big couple I HOPE! they both have great energy!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think out of the 4 stories i will only be interested in Yaya and Nadech and Mark and Mint's lakorns, i love Aum but that Kim gal, omg don't even get me started. And i don't care for Boy and Margie's lakorn. Not really excited for this "big" project.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree. I love Aum but I don't know about that Kim girl too. She's just not nang'ek material for me. I don't find her pretty and her chin is too long but I guess I'll give the lakorn a try. I might end up liking her if her character is kool.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Tara Himalai might air after Wanida then..............it can't be replacing Rabum Duang Dao cause Ann and Ken's lakorn is replacing that, or it could replace Num and Rita's lakorn but most likely i think it will air after Wanida.

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
i think it's gonna replace num and rita's lakorn because i read that por and kat's lakorn is gonna take over for mondays and tuesdays, replacing over wanida. 365 wan hang ruk is gonna air after rabum duang dao on wednesdays and thursdays, so tara himalai is probably gonna air after sira patchara duangjai nak rope on the weekends

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am looking forward to Nadech and Yaya's storyline. They are just oozing chemistry.

Thank you for pics, info, clips, etc,...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg so does mean the Mon-Tue and Wed-Thur timeslot are competing eachother, cos we had Ken/Anne also Por/Kat. Yes i do seconds with everyone
that Aum and Kim is after the weekend timeslot. I've read @pantip webpage that all the 4series are in the weekend time.