4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
Ceda, I know you're from there already but i still care too -- (remember JLR times LOL)

ur not 10 right?
huh? Ten years old? I'm not -- lol (it's my fake age)

i'm actually getting old (but not too old to retire yet)
do i sound old? -- i'm between 20-30 lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Ceda, I know you're from there already but i still care too -- (remember JLR times LOL)

huh? Ten years old? I'm not -- lol (it's my fake age)

i'm actually getting old (but not too old to retire yet)
do i sound old? -- i'm between 20-30 lol
i thought that would've been ur fake age.. 20-30 ur not that old!! but ur way older than i am! its good that someone ur age still likes lakorn bcoz my sis is 24 and she used to like lakorn now she doesnt like them anymore so i have noone to talk about lakorns anymore

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
is there anyone here who doesnt live in thailand??
I live about half an hour from Thai border. I get Thai TV Channel 3 transmission here. It's not crystal clear but good enough -- and I've managed to follow every episode of TH live so far. Hopefully the weather stays good.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Gals, the story of Aum and Kim to be ended this Friday while we get the start on Nadech and Yaya's, the schedule is

Credit: yeechiao0202@baidu

20:30 - 21:15 Thara Himalaya (Ending)
21:15 - 22:30 Duang Jai Akkanee
Thanks!! Hope I'll be able to catch both of 'em this Friday. ;)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Valinny, don't worry coz I think most sarnies don't live in Thailand. I'm a minority coz I live in the country ^^
I have more pic of bts cr: pantip

Kim & Aum

Mark&Mint

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Awe I can't wait to see Duang Jai Akanee but I really like Tara Himalay a lot too. It a great short lakorn to watch too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kimberly is so pretty in that candid shoot with Aum. I bet she looks even more amazing in person!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't know but Nadech reminds of Om Akapan but a younger version of him.lol I hope he fills out as hes get older... he looks skinner than Mark Prin.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Is Barry 100% thai ?
What is "misa" in the yaya's shirt ?
She's so cute.
Maybe Barry looks like Om because of his eyebrows ?
Can't wait for Duang Jai Akkanee.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww lookie. barry/yaya is everywhere together. i hope their lakorn will be just as popular as tara

neena

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Nadech walked the runway together!! I haven't seen a couple do that yet...they are really promoting this couple!! mark and mint don't even get this much spotlight...they are the it couple right now but their lakorn hasn't even aired yet, i just hope their lakorns lives up to it because its expectations are high.

Mario Maurer is in this catwalk too...hm...i'm picturing him with yaya...hmm...they might actually work!! mario is with CH3 too, in the future i hope!!! lol\

CREDITS TO THAICATWALK.COM

fun

Expired Sarnie
i prefer chin over mario! i would love to see chin with yaya or mint c.

i dont like dja bc they are giving away way too much. they kept tara himalaya under the water and it kept me on my toes.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I guess they have to promote Duang jai Akanee a lot bc the leading actors are newbies. With Tara Himalay.. they know people will watch bc of Umm Apichart. Kimberly is lucky that she has Umm as a pusher or Jay don. Same with Mint and Mark lakorn they're starting to promote it too but you don't hear very much about Margie and Boy's lakorn bc these two are not newbies and they have fanclubs out there.