4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just love seeing the pra'ek more dominate. my favorite line "you can run away from me but you can't run away from the truth and truth is, you are MINE :coverlaf: oh and how he force kiss her saying he will make her love him..

hey, i notice Yaya is left handed. she slapped barry with her left hand..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Valinny, I like lots of sweet kisses especially sincere one from Fai to Jeed. Hehe. I think that someone mentioned that there is a book to this series. Fai and Jeed have a lot of "love" scenes. Someone posted way back. I'll go looking.

Tyasawa, for me, I squeal with giddiness! Jeed was so mad that she called Fai, Akanee. It is hard to contain the giddiness I feel for these two people and the characters they portray. This makes two lakorns I've been obsessing over in less then 3 months. It has been over a year since I've been hooked on a series.

I've been watching and listening to Thai so much I've picked it up. I can not understand everything, but most. I watch it in Thai first, then subtitled in English by Wishy, then dubbed in Khmer.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I just think din is so funny... notice how out of the three brother din has these "WEAK POINTS"..lol...like the gay parts and it always happen to him.. i think that one gay guy he remember from the pass haunted him... Which i thought was cute.. then his other weak point is that ear thing... which is funny... reminds me much of You're beautiful when jang suk has all this weak or sickness...like being night blind, allergic to shrimp, sleep with the lights on, clean, and so on...

but, barry and yaya are doing great..i couldn't even sleep this whole weekend.. wanting to watch it so bad. It's getting good i can't wait for them to go back home to their cows..LOL... i just like the mountain scenes and farming scene the most.. it's just so greens, and no tall building that block the beautiful scenery. I'm loving the nature theme... it was a great choice of setting.. love it..

makes me want to become a farmer too... not a animal farm, i'm afraid of animal and i mean animal.. i'm scare of dogs, cats, cows, insects, snake, frogs... that is way i can't become a farmer... but, i do prefer a fruit plantation...

okay back on topic.. episode 3 is just funny and hot...love fai, he amaze me sometimes with his eyes and smiles.. he's just so cute and manly i have to say.. love it when he claims yaya to be his....at least like what you guys said, he's not denying his feelings anymore..like no one didn't know right..LOL it's kind of funny how it seems like everyone knows they like each other but them.. LOL..isn't that funny how other can tell, but you yourself can't...

or and did you guys notice when they were picking names for who's theme they should used or whatever they were doing.. when Fai was writing down their names and yaya picked first and it was her name and then he picked and it was her name.. Did Fai write just her name only.. he was sorry for mentioning yaya's mom and that made her sad.. so i swear he let her win.. because he didn't let her open the rest of the name in the cup, but she was too happy to care anyway..LOL.I think that's the most sweetest thing a guy can ever do... SWEET..

also i love the part when he was talking to himself of how he should face her and tell her what he feels.. i love the "I love you" in korean with the heart shape arm .. I nearly choked on my soda...it was priceless. it was like it came out of no where..

i can't wait for friday to come.......hope it's not going to be a slow week..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i just love seeing the pra'ek more dominate. my favorite line "you can run away from me but you can't run away from the truth and truth is, you are MINE :coverlaf: oh and how he force kiss her saying he will make her love him..

hey, i notice Yaya is left handed. she slapped barry with her left hand..
Yeah, I was wondering if Yaya is left-handed. Slap/punch, kiss, kiss, kiss,etc,..., fall in the pool, really force kiss, and slap again. Did you notice after the first slap/punch from Jeed, Fai/Nadech left side of his mouth twitched? I found that cute. The way Fai said, "Jeed" was sad.

I like that Fai claimed Jeed to be his too. Man, that is sexy. Okay, enough obsessing for one day. Tomorrow again! I hope Ceci has time to come chit chat with us!

Gotta catch some ZZZZZ's...LOL...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
...barry and yaya are doing great..i couldn't even sleep this whole weekend.. wanting to watch it so bad. It's getting good i can't wait for them to go back home to their cows..LOL... i just like the mountain scenes and farming scene the most.. it's just so greens, and no tall building that block the beautiful scenery. I'm loving the nature theme... it was a great choice of setting.. love it..

makes me want to become a farmer too... not a animal farm, i'm afraid of animal and i mean animal.. i'm scare of dogs, cats, cows, insects, snake, frogs... that is way i can't become a farmer... but, i do prefer a fruit plantation...

okay back on topic.. episode 3 is just funny and hot...love fai, he amaze me sometimes with his eyes and smiles.. he's just so cute and manly i have to say..

or and did you guys notice when they were picking names for who's theme they should used or whatever they were doing.. when Fai was writing down their names and yaya picked first and it was her name and then he picked and it was her name.. Did Fai write just her name only.. he was sorry for mentioning yaya's mom and that made her sad.. so i swear he let her win.. because he didn't let her open the rest of the name in the cup, but she was too happy to care anyway..LOL.I think that's the most sweetest thing a guy can ever do... SWEET..

i can't wait for friday to come.......hope it's not going to be a slow week..
I love the scenery as well. It really focuses on the characters. This is a well produced series for sure.

I'm pretty much scared of animals too. I can't eat and watch this series at all or else I will choke, spit out my food/drink. From TH to DJA, I should watch with nothing in my mouth. Lol!

Fai is super sweet and obnoxious at the same time, but I like that. I like his fireball personality.

Nadech is surely handsome. He has very nice facial features that is a balance between boyish and manly. I find Boy is very handsome as well. Mark is actually quite cute to me now. Whereas, at first I did not find him all that. But, I can see his cuteness now. I'd like to go back and see the lakorn with Nadech, Mark, and Mint. I have been thinking about it for a while. I'll do it soon.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Mark is actually quite cute to me now. Whereas, at first I did not find him all that. But, I can see his cuteness now. I'd like to go back and see the lakorn with Nadech, Mark, and Mint. I have been thinking about it for a while. I'll do it soon.
I love Mark in that lakorn. Just try to ignore Mint's performance there.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tinah, that's my favorite line too! So Hot! I thought Fai was having one of his crazy imaginations again, but it was REAL haha. He actually said that to her.

Dal, same for me. I learned Thai from listening to Thai music and watching lakorns. There are a few words I don't understand, but pretty much know most of it. But when they speak too country or how they dubbed Chinese ancient series, it's harder for me to decipher.

I started liking Boy since "Hua jai song park." Never liked Mark, but he's slowly growing into me. He's starting to look cute haha!

I'm loving everyones' comments!!!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
there are soo many kissing scenes in duangjai akanee (not that i've seen it or anything)! i dont really like watching lakorns over the internet, so i just wait for my dvds. i cant believe patapee lehrak is only gonna be 6 episodes!!!!! im soo angry, thats way too short!
Really??? Why is it only gonna be 6 episodes? Thats no unfair!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
tara himalai- great storyline! loved the bit when the 3 brothers had to go find narm, thats soo cute! it was really sad when narm got shot though. aum and kim are so cute.
duangjai akanee- from the trailers i think that this story would be the funniest. nadech is sooo hilarious and i think yaya would be great as her character.
patapee lehrak- the one i am waiting for the most!! i probably said that 50 times already. mark and mint 4eva!! :wub: hope for them to have another lakorn together! love them both
wayupak montra- this story will probably be the most scariest because of the ghost and eveything. im not really a big fan of boy and margie because i dont really watch the lakorns there in but they will both do great!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Aiyo~ lolz I'm left hand but I slap and kick with my right!!!!

I can't wait for the firework scene. I love how the series are not dragging and both pra'nang are very realistic about their feelings. I mean there's some slight ngon here and there but it's just perfect not over at all. At least it didnt take the whole lakorn for them to find out about each other's feeling.

neena

sarNie Adult
i love how fai is so straightforward!! i think this lakorn is moving at the right pace! no scenes we don't want!! yaya and nadech are great! they have a lot of challenging scenes for newcomers! totally totally adore them!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I’m gonna watch ALL 4 series! Have a feeling I’m gonna like all 4 cuz they’re all connected. If I don’t like the storyline, I’d still like the characters from the previous series (so far, TH & DJA). I’m here at work & can’t stop thinking about about Fai & Jeed. Anxious to see the firework scene.

My new favorite drama line: "you can run away from me but you can't run away from the truth and truth is, you are MINE” (credit to Tinah)

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg
I love FAI a lot of direct write "JEED" name out of all 4 cards. JEED look very happy to win FAI.lol It makes me smile can not stop smiling. :clap:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Really enjoying the 2nd part to the series...very funny and adorable..these lakorns are actually bring me back to enjoying them again after soo many years

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i think that my all time fav bro in here is DIN. he so cute, hot, funny one.

fai and jeed is so funny.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thx for the pix they r sooo kute! watch the talk show interview and Barry stole the show..he very funny