4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fan#1

sarNie Egg
I just got started on Story 2,
I'm loving Barry and Yaya, they're one of the cutest couple I've seen (in lakorns). :clap:

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if there is a possibility to get the novels of 4 huajai haeng kunkao in English? I would really love to read the books

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...thanks Neena! They look so good together.

I'm sure Fai wrote Jeed's name on all 4 just to make her happy. What a sweet guy. :crush: It's those guys who don't express their feelings in words, but the little things they do are so romantic.

neena

sarNie Adult
WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO US?!!! I STILL WANNA WATCH NADECH AND YAYA AND NOW I FIND OUT THEY ARE PAIRING MINT C WITH NADECH? I REALLY CANNOT SEE THEM TOGETHER...I LOVE MINT C WITH MARK ALREADY EVEN THOUGH THEIR LAKORN HASN'T AIRED, THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree, what is ch3 doing?!! YaYa+Nadech are super cute couple should pair them up again asap while they are hot together this moment. i read YaYa will be having a new lakorn with Por Thrisadee in the re-make "Dao Rieng" too. i really don't mind if later they pair YaYa and Nadech up with other actors and actress so will be different varieties to see so won't get bore but right now should pair up them again after this lakorn end while they are still hot couple and while i have NY fever hehe. anyways,i don't think they will have hot chemistry with other actor and actress like they have with eachother.

neena

sarNie Adult
i've noticed, onscreen and offscreen, guys like nadech...i was watching the ending party they threw for the series and the director kissed nadech on the cheeks and made nadech kiss him on the cheeks too. lol...then in the lakorn the gay guy really likes fai and even sleeps next to him! lol nadech is like a guy magnet...more then mark i have to say lol.

my sister and i are yelling at each other about nadech and yaya. she said they don't make a good couple, i'm like WTH! they are beautiful together! lol if ch3 don't pair them up together in the future, there is something wrong with them! but i have a feeling i won't be seeing them anytime soon together in a lakorn after DJA.

yaya, i seriously love her!! i'm like sarn and her love for aff..lol, i'm declaring my love for yaya! lol (not in that way of course) i will love her even more if she's always with nadech hahaha. i cannot wait for friday!!!! been thinking about fai and jeed all day long! i haven't been addicted to a lakorn since JLR, 2008 so i'm very glad to be active in a thread again lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh so annoyed. why are they pairing barry with mint while yaya is with mark..thats so messed up! just when we are enjoying barry/yaya together..

monkey5

sarNie Egg
Nadech sort of reminds me of Takeshi Kaneshiro. I was addicted to Tara and now Nadech and Yaya's story.

And I love his dimples:)Yaya is such a gorgeous girl. These four couples make me feel ancient.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
So they're switching the couple. We'll see how it works. I don't know what type of lakorn Nadech & MintC is. But the lakorn Mark & Yaya do is action which is not the type I like. I think Mark & Yaya look alike that I think they have more chemistry for being siblings than lovers. Anyway, I may change my mind after watching it. Nadech and MintC look good too. But I don't think it will be as good as Nadech and Yaya. I love these 4 actors anyway.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
cant agree more since this is the most exciting and addicting series of the year...love all the castings and story lines. Always love fridays and weekends but these series make me hate Mon-Thur even more.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaha. i hate them more too -- not only i have to wait but i have to work so hard those days as well lol

i'm counting down for Friday already -- i want more scenes to add to my fanmade mv.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
no matter how busy I am at work still the thirst to visit and share comment on this thread is there.

counting down to Friday together then :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Nadech sort of reminds me of Takeshi Kaneshiro. I was addicted to Tara and now Nadech and Yaya's story.

i say the same thing to my sister too lol
OMG.. i said the exact thing to my sister too... she said he looks more like Utt.. but i'm like no... he reminds me too much of takeshi..Very handsome..

I do also wish to see more of barry and yaya.. but i'm afraid they will be like aum and aff that we see them all the time..that we get bored, or i do..so i do prefer them costar with different costar too.. any way, their the new generation, we will get to see them more..just like mint n. that is coming out non stop...i'm not a huge fan of her yet..she haven't done a lakorn that i like of her yet.. the one with cee was okay.. i mean cee was hot..but i didn't like mint as much..and i'm more a fan of mint c.. loved her with first.. i actually want to see first and mint c costar again in their own lakorn.. They were just the perfect couple.. and first is very tall for a guy..which i love..LOL.... i actually like them best out of mark/matt, louis/margie couple..

mint c has this very pretty face, and she's quit cute, i would like her to play tomboy roles too..

but what i would love to see is barry/ yaya, mark/mint play in a lakorn together again with just them.....

boy first came out with the lakorn with vicky right.. i remember watching it... it was alright, wasn't as good as the old version but it was the first time i saw boy.. i haven't seen his others lakorn yet.. i'll see how boy and margie do, and if they are great.. i might just want to watch his lakorn then...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Is Takeshi Kaneshiro the one from "House of Flying Daggers?" If it is who I am thinking of. That guy is gorgeous.

I have been daydreaming about Fai and Jeed all day. I have never about chatracters like this since Kongpope and Namneung in 2002 and Rames and Pralee in 2003. I am insane. Literally obsessed. I think I need some help. Lol. I totally love Nadech and Yaya ya all. Love, love,love these two.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so far, 2 series out of the 4 have been really impressive. im so proud of ch3..thank you for producing great lakorns for us! thats why i love them..they focus more on the quality of the lakorn and thats what other channels are lacking