4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! i seriously though the apple sharing scene was gonna be in the ending episode or something but now idk when any of the scenes are coming!! i'm so excited!!! friday please hurry! anyway, i am also anticipating the scene when fai climbs up to jeed's room!! that sounds to romantic!!! just giggling right now thinking about it!! SERIOUSLY, love nadech and yaya together!!!

i was looking at the cover of the CH3 2011 calender, i noticed they had in order: ateam, ken/ann, mario/taew, and nadech/yaya...it was like the old and new it couples of Ch3!!! i have a feeling mario/taew are gonna be huge too when their lakorn airs..thats the next lakorn i'm anticipating! my parents are cruising in asia starting next week! they are stopping in thailand so i requested a CH3 2011 calender lol anyone know where they will be selling it????

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some BTS pics of the apple scene and some... not sure if they've been posted but they're new to me...

Photos acquired from piengfah from boysapolclub.com but the pictures may actually have originated from http://www.urassaya.com

Apple scene happens when Fai, Jeed, Pruckt, Miew go horseback riding... Fai manages to get Jeed alone and to a romantic spot with help from Peemai and Yai, and the gay guy. They both confess their love...<3<3<3 I think the scene of the last photo actually takes place before the apple scene when Fai confesses his love again at his family private land...this is key info because when Jeed was all "...I've never been here before..." Fai says, "...of course you haven't been here only my family members can..." and then he says something to the effect of "...now you're invited here because you are a new member of my family..." Well in the scene she accidentally pushes him in the water, which is why he's wet and she's not there... hahahha so this scene will probably show late in Friday's episode

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I might just faint, M3LHOUSE!!! The summary along with the picture, then I clicked on the spoiler, took my breathe away. I agree with you on the concept of chemistry. Nadech and Yaya are fresh and newbies together. They are just blowing up. It is very, very rare to get this type of chemistry-intensity wise. Few couples have it. Willy and Mew were sizzling in their prime. I hope Nadech and Yaya have one lakorn a year too. Why waste what they have. I hope they bank on it big time. They are gorgeous, just beautiful by themselves and together. I can feel the chemistry/aura.

Thank you for the spoilers and pictures, M3LHOUSE. You've got me giddy with anticapation. It's better than Christmas. :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I might just faint, M3LHOUSE!!! The summary along with the picture, then I clicked on the spoiler, took my breathe away. I agree with you on the concept of chemistry. Nadech and Yaya are fresh and newbies together. They are just blowing up. It is very, very rare to get this type of chemistry-intensity wise. Few couples have it. Willy and Mew were sizzling in their prime. I hope Nadech and Yaya have one lakorn a year too. Why waste what they have. I hope they bank on it big time. They are gorgeous, just beautiful by themselves and together. I can feel the chemistry/aura.

Thank you for the spoilers and pictures, M3LHOUSE. You've got me giddy with anticapation. It's better than Christmas. :)
Hahaha better than christmas?! I think Nadech and Yaya would be very happy to hear that :) I wanna see them in every genre. Especially a period one, they are to me very romantic...something like Neung Nai Suang would be good. I would love for them to follow in Mew and Willy's lakorn path. Mew and Willy started out young as well with teen movies (tanya witch, num sao) then they did a period (prasart meurd), then a young love lakorn (fai thang see), a heavy drama (sai see plerng), ended with a nice romance (tarm hua jai) etc... The movies were corny as hell...but their lakorns are on point! For now, don't know if I'm bias, I can't imagine them in another pairing as the prospects just aren't there. Like Yaya looks okay with Mark, but I don't think he's a good actor...how can you have chemistry with someone if you can't act firstly...? We'll see, there's always room for improvement...

I found a synopsis for the entire summary...typical but still very good! I don't know how they'll squeeze all of the upcoming events in the next 5 episodes but I don't want them to leave anything out!

neena

sarNie Adult
WTF Nadech and Da the director.
thats what i was thinking too. but i know the director is fond of nadech, he thinks of him and yaya as his own kids. it is weird i admit but thats a director's job.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I laughed so hard with Khun Da and Nadech picture. LOL. Da is showing Nadech how he wants it done. The hosts on star stage asked Nadech to do the apple scene with Yaya, Mark, and the boy that is Preiuk in DJA. That was funny, but a bit weird.

neena

sarNie Adult
i think DJA is my christmas present this year!!! thank you CH3 for the present in introducing such a beautiful couple nadech and yaya!!!!!!!! i haven't been active at sarn since 2008, yaya and nadech really brought back my spirits to post again!!! and yes! please pair them up again and again!!

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. glad that it won't drag as well. Anyway, as a common courtesy from you .. i took the pic and here they are :

Credit: thairath

i was looking at the cover of the CH3 2011 calender, i noticed they had in order: ateam, ken/ann, mario/taew, and nadech/yaya...it was like the old and new it couples of Ch3!!! i have a feeling mario/taew are gonna be huge too when their lakorn airs..thats the next lakorn i'm anticipating! my parents are cruising in asia starting next week! they are stopping in thailand so i requested a CH3 2011 calender lol anyone know where they will be selling it????
7-eleven should have it .. (i heard the mc ppl said to get it from there) -- ON TOP of this .. they usually do CALENDAR signing too .. so if your parent are there at the time of them doing this event, maybe you might be in luck to have them sign it for you as well. Just have to pay attention to news on SSBT na kha.

neena

sarNie Adult
I haven't been to thailand since 2005, i would give anything to go again!! loved everything about it!!! i wish i had gone with my parents too!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
friday can't seem to come any sooner now that I have something to look forward to. Thanks for posting up the photos.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yaya, Mint, Kimberly & Gijee Jormkwan appeared on Stars Stage. pretty girls...

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch?feature=chclk#p/a/u/0/GGWTXFOr6MQ
credit to kisskeepintouch

tinah

sarNie Coma
Kimberly was the guest appearance on Chakrits show. no wonder there was rumor that he was trying to hit on kim

http://www.youtube.com/user/ladyEdnaMode?feature=chclk#p/u/2/8mHpis6ZMb0
credit to ladyednamode

cecilia

Staff member
Finally got my mv done =- i will come back and sub the mv later when i return from work today. In the meantime, i hope the fans like this na.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, you still got, babe. I love your music videos. I've always enjoyed every single one of them and look forward to them. No lie!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^Thank you, Akiviolet! Naded can carry a tune unlike Fai. I think he has such a sweet voice. I wonder when Fai plays the guitar (for) Jeed if he will sing the his parent's song? So sweet if he does.

Naded is oh so charming and cute.