4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
IT IS CRAZY HOW MUCH MEDIA ATTENTION YAYA+NADECH ARE GETTING!! THEY ARE STORMING EVERY RUNWAY THERE IS TOGETHER!! WOW TALK ABOUT DUANG JAI AKKANEE TAKE OVER!! I'M NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! DJA IS MY DRUG AT THE MOMENT!

ROCKING THE RUNWAY NOV. 11 FOR THE RUNWAY OF ICE, ON THE 1ST PHOTO, IF U WERE TO CUT OUT EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON FROM THIS PICTURE, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A PAPARAZZI PHOTO LOL, IMAGINE THAT! HAHAHA (I FIND IT STRANGE, ITS NOT COLD ENOUGH IN THAILAND LOL)

ALL THE PICTURES ARE FROM NADECHWORLD! CREDITS TO THEM AND BLUE WHO POSTED ALL THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, yaya and barry is everywhere together..first they were wearing jogging clothes now its winter outfit lol i hope they both win best rising star for the top awards

neena

sarNie Adult
is it just me or does yaya look like a barbie doll? i was watching toy story 3 and the ken and barbie characters in the movie reminded me of the yaya and nadech!! lol yaya is gorgeous!

annea

sarNie Adult
hahaha thats too cute and funny! now we're gonna call Nadech and Yaya "Ken and Barbie" heheehhe on second thought, they do kinda remind me of ken and barbie lol

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg
IT IS CRAZY HOW MUCH MEDIA ATTENTION YAYA+NADECH ARE GETTING!! THEY ARE STORMING EVERY RUNWAY THERE IS TOGETHER!! WOW TALK ABOUT DUANG JAI AKKANEE TAKE OVER!! I'M NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! DJA IS MY DRUG AT THE MOMENT!

ROCKING THE RUNWAY NOV. 11 FOR THE RUNWAY OF ICE, ON THE 1ST PHOTO, IF U WERE TO CUT OUT EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON FROM THIS PICTURE, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A PAPARAZZI PHOTO LOL, IMAGINE THAT! HAHAHA (I FIND IT STRANGE, ITS NOT COLD ENOUGH IN THAILAND LOL)

ALL THE PICTURES ARE FROM NADECHWORLD! CREDITS TO THEM AND BLUE WHO POSTED ALL THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!

Neena...I went to Runway Of Ice, too, but I can't to take photo becouse I went to work.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG I just love how we move this thread right along because of Barry and Yaya. I love these two together wait... we should call them Ken and Barbie

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena...I went to Runway Of Ice, too, but I can't to take photo becouse I went to work.
REALLY?!!! omg! i'm so jealous!! i wish i lived in thailand!! i love the hot weather! our summers are too short here. (Minnesota) its a dream one day to live in thailand because i pretty much love every single thing about thailand! lol

and yes!! JennieN, we should start calling them ken and barbie!! lol i can see them as dolls actually!! i'll buy them in a heartbeat!!!!! :dance2:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^Hi..Dal,Nadech,Yaya and Kim are leave with Thanks Clip
They left THANKS clip? Where may we view? It is awesome you got to go to Runway of Ice!!! Do you work at Central World? Are Naded and Yaya just as beautiful in person? Have you met them? Sorry, I ask lots of questions. Talk to you soon, ja.

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg
REALLY?!!! omg! i'm so jealous!! i wish i lived in thailand!! i love the hot weather! our summers are too short here. (Minnesota) its a dream one day to live in thailand because i pretty much love every single thing about thailand! lol

and yes!! JennieN, we should start calling them ken and barbie!! lol i can see them as dolls actually!! i'll buy them in a heartbeat!!!!! :dance2:

YOU sure!!! :scratchhead2: neena thailand very very hot here.lol

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg
They left THANKS clip? Where may we view? It is awesome you got to go to Runway of Ice!!! Do you work at Central World? Are Naded and Yaya just as beautiful in person? Have you met them? Sorry, I ask lots of questions. Talk to you soon, ja.

They left THANKS clip? Where may we view? : I have edited and uploaded before

It is awesome you got to go to Runway of Ice!!! : :scratchhead2: lol I not 'S model

Do you work at Central World? : No,I am working as an event manager

Are Naded and Yaya just as beautiful in person? : I agree Naded lovely and very funny and Yaya very Cute like a princess I love both

Have you met them? : Yes,I know Personally :thumbsup:

neena

sarNie Adult
YOU sure!!! :scratchhead2: neena thailand very very hot here.lol
100% sure!! lol i hate the cold here and the snow! its dangerous to drive in. i have a lot of summer clothes, not enough winter clothes. lol besides, all the celebs and bands i'm fond of are in thailand, i would love to meet them...i've met only clash i wanna meet so many other ppl. :clap2:

neena

sarNie Adult
They left THANKS clip? Where may we view? : I have edited and uploaded before

It is awesome you got to go to Runway of Ice!!! : :scratchhead2: lol I not 'S model

Do you work at Central World? : No,I am working as an event manager

Are Naded and Yaya just as beautiful in person? : I agree Naded lovely and very funny and Yaya very Cute like a princess I love both

Have you met them? : Yes,I know Personally :thumbsup:
u know them personally?!!!! :eek: wow! how are they like in person? i would love to meet them one day!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I would love to meet them both. I went to Thailand last year and meet Vill at Siam World. I have to say she's not that pretty at all. Her make-up is way to thick!

I also meet Noi at Siam Discovery and she just very normal/ordinary. Nothing special and I'm pretty sure there are a few more celebs which I do not recognize but honestly, their celebs status is nothing compare to the hollywood!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :rant: Apparently, tomorrow's episode will be aired late due to some Asian Games?? DAMN DAMN DAMN! Was really counting on watching it live then a few more rounds after that.......

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG.. barry's a pretty good singer.. nice voice.. i should say.. he's so perfect....lol..can't wait till tomorrow...

also nice mv.. very nice.. i think techin is actually pretty cute.. love his voice. and the song.. nice choice of music..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^I agree with you. I was impressed with Nader's vocal skill/talent. What a talented person. I am jealous. LOL...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :rant: Apparently, tomorrow's episode will be aired late due to some Asian Games?? DAMN DAMN DAMN! Was really counting on watching it live then a few more rounds after that.......
Shiet!!! Is all I have to say. I am with you, M3LHOUSE! I am still really giddy. Now this news. Anyways...tomorrow we will see Fai and Jeed!!!