4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad I'm watching this alone at home because I'm sure my face looks really stupid and glazed when fai and jeed come into contact lol! Episode 5 and 6 were soooooo gooood! However very cheesy. I wish it was more romantic and desperate...though that does look to be how episode 7 is going to be. When fai said I love was somewhat of a let down...after all that waiting he said it so quickly I'm sure it was sincere but I wanted it more heartfelt. Its gonna be a long week. I can't fucking believe they didn't run the episode through to when jeed and fai are enjoying the festival like the preview suggested! I'm really grumpy from it! Can't wait for episode 7! My most anticipated scene of fai sneaking into jeeds room is coming up, very romantic and sad.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know -- it's very quick but i agree with him about being bold to his feeling. Maybe he holds it for too long and can't hold onto it anymore and that's why he have to kindda push her button to say it too. I guess, everything that Fai does is okay with me --

Anyway, just post this here of the three brotherly love. BROMANCE lol!

Credit: pantip

*on a second thought, after looking at this gif, Din does look older ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
here goes another week to anticipation and anxious feeling. I will be a very long week but is ending next week and i can't imagine not seeing Fai and Jeed -Barry and yaya onscreen. :( why didn't they show them having fun at the festival!

cecilia

Staff member
^because they wanna see us BLEED like Fai did for Jeed. lol
I know, the agony of waiting is killing me slowly!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
is already killing me since today episode ending - Jeed is tearing next week. But as romantic and lovely as Fai - he will make her stronger again :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Re-watching it already! Barry can really sing! His guitar was a little off tune though. I remember him saying that he has a band and he's the lead singer now...wonder if he's going to pursue a music career too... A little tidbit about his guitar playing/singing scene, they said that Barry was really nervous about his singing that he practiced all day and even skipped a lunch break to practice. I don't know why the article kept saying he was a bad singer? Maybe they're teasing, but he can carry a tune real well. They also said that although yaya only had to watch the performance she got really shy too! I like these two onscreen a lot, I know lots of people are rooting for them to get together, but I think they're both really young and that kind of pressure mite become too annoying for them. I can't say how many interviews I've seen with them together and they get asked if something's going, they must be tired of it.

cecilia

Staff member
^they can keeps denying it and i'll keep on cheering them silently -- whether it'll be true or not .. i'll keep them playing in my head in some fiction realm.

Dal, should really publish your story soon -- i'm dehydrating now ..

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think episode 5 have more romantic scenes but episode 6 had the best of the best romantic scene from all the episodes. I swear I don't feel like I'm watching lakorn I feel like I'm watching a real life lovers courting each other. They play a lover so naturally that they made me think that they have a feeling for each others in real life. Thanks to their superb acting skills. I love it when Fai called Jeed: Mrs Atchima Adirjourn and he kept saying she is wife. And Im shocked that it's Jeed who instigate the Apple scene not Fai. he was so right when he said " it's the most romantic way for you to say I love you to me" I feel like this lakorn going to end pretty soon but I don't want it to end yet because I'm enjoying the intimate scenes between these pranangs.

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah, they are still young, they are good friends though which is also good!! i am rooting for them too but whatever happens happens.

i am secretly watching from my work place! hahahaha just couldn't stop thinking about them! i'm planning a fanfic too, haven't do one since ateam came out with JLR so i'm excited!!! LOVE LOVED epi 6! nadech and yaya have so many romantic scenes its insanely addicting to watch! loved the picnic part!!! they look so good together!!! have to admit, better then ateam hehehe.

gotta go now, still gotta work!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, I think it is a sin to be so freakin HOT together. :coverlaf:

Ceci, OMFG with those SC! Fai on top of Jeed! Hotness is oozing off my screen. Lom, Din, and Fai in suits/tux=freakin fineness. I am hyperventalating now. I don't know how to spell that word, but I am doing it now.

M3lhouse, I know I will be smiling to myself for many days to come. You know, that is all I have been doing lately, smiling to myself when I think of Fai and Jeed. I love Nadech and Yaya, but their characters of Fai and Jeed, I almost love more. Fai and Jeed on the brain.

Neena!!! Are you trying to kill me with your siggy? I want those. HOT.

Noy, I was thinking that Jeed initiate the apple scene.

I am so anxious. I don't know if I should watch it right now or wait to watch in private so my family don't think I am nuttier than I already am. :woot2:

I'll be back soon.... :wub:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Jeed ruk fai!! How cute I love yaya she has the cutest voice. When I watch ratreesamorsorn when they mention the scene that nadech can't make the house move when she say it wad really cute. " bangkap Mai dài" soo cute.

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
Today's episode was so cute, but next week is making me sad. Is Jeed going to get R? NOOOOOOOOO! Can someone please let me know if they know (read the novel) ?

cecilia

Staff member
Today's episode was so cute, but next week is making me sad. Is Jeed going to get R? NOOOOOOOOO! Can someone please let me know if they know (read the novel) ?
This is what Krystal said:

Argh~ I shouldn't have read the spoiler thru baanseries. Now I want to shoot jeed's father, brother, and kraipob. Especially her father. *stomp stomp* I'm in Fai "jai yen yen" mood now. Yen mai wai wa~ *stomp*

Damn sucky point is I dont think it'll show up in tomorrow episode. I prolly have to wait until next week!!!!!

If anyone is curious. Sila will find out about jeed and fai going to the temple festival together. He broke them apart handing Jeed to kraipob. That bastard gave her a sleeping pill and brought her to a motel. When Fai found out, He and Din went to save her in time but in the process Fai was injured too.(I think this is where the bed scene happen) Jeed goes home to tell her father what happen but her father wouldn't listen because Sila already told the father. The stupid brother twist the story around and made Fai look bad instead. So now her father is forcing her to marry kraipob!!!!!!!
My current obsession desktop display:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci!!! I can't see the image for now, but I can't wait to see what is on your desktop. I have a pic of Yaya and Nadech at Sudsapda Awards on my DROID. When it turns on, I see their faces. I love it.

I wanted you to know I am around to obsess with you now. I will be back in just a few though. I just finished watching episode 6. I am just smitten. I tell you, smitten. :yes: :wub: :coverlaf: :dance2:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Spoilers of scene sequence from the temple and on...
At the temple, Fai and Jeed are having a good time. They did the ferris wheel and Fai even won Jeed a stuff animal. They later go in to the temple to make a wish together... That's when Sila comes in to break the party and him and his goons jump Fai. Sila forces Jeed to go home w Kraipop who beats and drugs Jeed. He tried to rape her but Din and Fai came in time to save her. Fai took Jeed to his house and had a doctor look her over. Beaten and exhausted, Fai past out too and the doctor had to look over him. The next morning Fais parents told Jeed of what happened the other night she was really worried about Fai and felt guilty. Fai and her have some cute moments when she's feeding him jok and he later asks her to marry him. She's uncertain about their future but Fai tells her he believes their love can conquer all and he's determined to prove that to her family. Jeed goes home to tell her dad everything but he takes Krai pops side and locks her in her room for disappearing for an entire night w Fai. Her brother takes away her cellphone. Fai worries about Jeed so much that he snuck into her room... There he suggested they runaway but Jeed doesn't want to break her dads heart. She says Fai is in charge of her heart but her dad owns her life. Fai understands and is proud at her loyalty. Both are startled when they hear keys jingling at the door. Fai hides. The dad comes in to inform her that Kraipop will be released from the hospital in 2 days so shed better be ready cos he's coming to marry her. Devasted, Jeed wanted to give herself to Fai but he refused wanting their first time, w conscious, to be filled w love and good thoughts of prosperity not just one night of happiness followed by a life of misery. So they just settled w Fai holding her all night. The next morning, sila, came home from a night out and notices fais car w his friend sleeping inside just outside his house. They caught Fai in the act of climbing down the ladder... Fais family came to the posawats house when they realized Fai was missing all night weapon in their hands to protect Fai
hehe just the gist of eppy 7...