4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
More spoiler!!! I feel like I'm writing a fanfic.
Damn one more section to post Will be back again.

Jeed: I want to apologize for misunderstanding your parents. I’ll try to explain the story about the deed to father but I don’t know if he’ll believe or not. As for my brother, Sila, I don’t have anything else to say except to apologize on his behalf. I’m sorry for all the things he did to everyone especially to you and Khem.
Fai: I’m glad that you were willing to listen to my explanation and accept it. I don’t want our relationship to end over a little misunderstanding. Our future has yet to come and I’m sure there will be more problems ahead of us that we have to face together. There will be time when it will cause insecurity or disagreement but never to our love. We have to stand strong and trust one another.
Jeed: How can we stand strong when you are still seeing other girls?
Fai: Who did you listen to this time?
Jeed: The sweet face nurse lady.
Fai: Who? You’re talking about Saipan? I already told you I don’t have anything with her. It’s true that I went to the hospital but not for her but her patient.
Jeed: Who? Is she an important person to you? Even when you were injured and can’t go yourself you would ask Sak to go in your stead with food and drinks.
Fai: There really is nothing.
Jeed: If there truly is nothing then tell me who is she?
Fai: One day you will find out.
Jeed: You’re going to keep a secret from me?
Fai: It’s true that she is important to me and I love her but that love is not the same with you. The woman whom I love, whom I want to share my lifetime with, and who will become the mother of my child is only you, Jeed. I ask you to trust and have faith in this man by the name of “akanee”. There will never be a day that I will hurt the woman whom owns my heart. I refuse to lose you and I’ll do anything so that we can be together.

neena

sarNie Adult
been so busy, i have just been scanning through the series but i think i missed some things, i was looking at some videos and say to self, "i never saw that" hahaha.
anyone know what was going on in this picture? i think i missed this part too!

found it at his fanclub, its hilarious! boy, mark, and nadech do all look like brothers, they are as mischievious as brothers are!! love them!!! hahahahaha

i think one reason why i love nadech so much is because he is soooooooooooooooo energetic in everything, like what yaya called him, hyperactive. hahaha. yaya is very different off screen, she's like this very reserved quiet girl who's shy but when u say action she turns into a whole different person, thats a good actress! they match well together off screen because both their attitudes compliment each other well. i hope they announce a new series next year together!!! i'd be soooooooooo happy!!!! :thumbsup:

PICTURE CREDIT TO KEEPINTOUCH AND CAPTAINFAA OF NADECHWORLD.

annea

sarNie Adult
You guys know what I just realize? LOL Barry looks so cute and goofy in DJA and he looks really young too. I think its the hair cut. But in Ngao ruk luang jai he looks sooo mature/grown up but super handsome and manly. haha I love how his hair can transform him to looking younger for DJA and older for Ngao ruk luang jai.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ neena I think that happen during Tara Himalai when they were listening in on Nam's conversation with her parents?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMFG, Neena! I nearly forgot about that scene. I laughed so hard seeing it again. Yes, they were spying on Nam and the doctor, I think. They were hoping the doctor would confess to Nam that he was gay. Fai wanted to go beat him up, I think. Or just get closer to listen. Lom pulled him back and grabbed his pants, therefore, his pants got pulled down to like we see there. Or maybe it is what Kkrystal said. I can't remember already. I'll need to go rewatch it. That just made my day. Thanks for the reminder of how funny Din, Lom and Fai are, Neena! Their chemistry is amazing too. :lolyup: :coverlaf:

Kkrystal, thank you again for the spoiler. You are kind to us. I can not wait to for this weekend any longer. Today I was watching Clash at the gym, but pretty soon it will be "Duang Jai Akkanee" at the gym. I might reconsider though because of the three brothers. Geez...I might fall off the treed mill for reals this time.

Annea, I think Nadech looks older in that lakorn too. I am starting to watch that one. He has the perfect amount of boyish and manlyish. I know that isn't a word. But, you know what I mean.

I believe "Patapee Leh Ruk" begins on the 26th. Sorry for the reminder that we won't have the focus be on this story then. I hope Fai and Jeed will have a lot of scenes in this one.

Eeeekkkk!!! Three more days!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks M3lhouse and Krystal for more spoiler .. such sad thing to see things happen between the parent but i'm glad, eventually one have to step down and ask for the other for help. It's what i love about the sibling's parent. They are truly understandable.

My new favorite line from FAI "The woman whom I love, whom I want to share my lifetime with, and who will become the mother of my child is only you, Jeed." -- if a man as sweet as Fai says this to me, i would die and marry him million of life time for sure!

Viviant, those are beautiful .. can't wait to see more intimate gif from you.

Neena, i was going to point that out for you as well but seems Dal got it. It was quite a scene to see as well .. i was hoping or assuming that mor kong was gay then too lol.

neena

sarNie Adult
OH NO WONDER I DIDN'T SEE THAT!!! hahahaha i totally skipped thara himalay! i'm gonna have to go back and rewatch but been too busy hahahaha will probably rewatch everything over thanksgiving holiday hahahahaha aleast we all now know rather nadech wears briefs or undies!!! hahahah

annea

sarNie Adult
wait isnt it 3 episodes then? i mean if Phatapee leh ruk airs the 26th then thats next friday. OMg, please tell me there 3 more episodes left?? heheheheh

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
OMFG, Neena! I nearly forgot about that scene. I laughed so hard seeing it again. Yes, they were spying on Nam and the doctor, I think. They were hoping the doctor would confess to Nam that he was gay. Fai wanted to go beat him up, I think. Or just get closer to listen. Lom pulled him back and grabbed his pants, therefore, his pants got pulled down to like we see there. Or maybe it is what Kkrystal said. I can't remember already. I'll need to go rewatch it. That just made my day. Thanks for the reminder of how funny Din, Lom and Fai are, Neena! Their chemistry is amazing too. :lolyup: :coverlaf:
Yup, that'd be Episode 4 - the part after Pupen asked for his goodnight kiss from Nam as Mum was knocking on the door to tell Nam that the Dr was there to see her. I believe it was Lom who first saw the Dr going to their house and so he informed Din and Fai ... lol, the brothers and their antics! :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

I believe "Patapee Leh Ruk" begins on the 26th. Sorry for the reminder that we won't have the focus be on this story then. I hope Fai and Jeed will have a lot of scenes in this one.
Oh, are they gonna do the continuation like TH to DJA (first hour the final episode of TH, then the next hour the first episode of DJA) ? Curious to see how they're going to continue from DJA to PLR. ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Since it is the 40th anniversary, there should be 40 episodes all together right? I never kept on the news for this special project. TH had 9, DJA will have 9, too? If you do 9X4, it is only 36. I could do with DJA having some extra episodes, maybe love scenes. Unless PLR has 9 too and WPM ends up having 13. I saw a BTS thing from Ceci's post or from the vdo she post of Nadech, Mark, and Om. I clicked on something else and it had 3 parts of BTS. I think it must of been from WPM. All the couples are in that one. I am just rambling nonsense now. Sorry.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, they'll be together at some part of the lakorn -- for a wine festival
After the festival, they should move on and carry activities like 'A WALK IN THE CLOUD' .. lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Don't you love it ceci? I love the words he uses and how he express it that's why I had to translate it!!!! The author for all the 4series are amazing!!! Sigh... I was going to translate the next scene but there wasn't much dialogue from fai and Jeed. So lolz here's my lame emotionless writing. Sorry.

Jeed will get trick by her brother again. He claims he wants money to run away but truth is he only wants to bring Jeed to kraipob. Little did he know kraipob trick him too and plan to kill him off. Kraipob was so proud of himself that he called Fai to come watch him play around with Jeed. Fai got there in time save her beat everyone up and got injured also. Jeed ask Fai to save her brother from the Mafia which he did.

Sila went to apologize to their father. Father got shock and hospitalize. Sila was taken by the police and before he officially leave apologize to Fai for all his wrongdoing he've done, especially for what happen to Pimnapa. Jeed heard in on the conversation and was curious what had happen before and who is Pimnapa.

They talk about the land. Din told Fai, Jeed can get her land back. She just need to file a case on Kraipob since document was fraud.

I believe there's 3 episode left.

My Bad I didn't see m3lhouse post. She already did the spoiler.

nikki1786

LizQuen
here's the 2nd fanmade mv i did, using DJ Earworm's Mash Up 2010 songs. that means i included the dance episode of Fai and Jeed.

cecilia

Staff member
^AHH, that was sweet. Cute scene and cute mix too.

Krystal, thank you for the spoiler. i think it's sweet to hear the man you love talk about his previous love -- I feel that jealousy does not play a key in here .. it just show how sincere and sweet a man Fai is. If i'm Jeed and heard this and recalled all the things that he said to me about wanting me more than anyone else, love me more than anyone else, and wanting me to be the mother of his child more than anyone. I would feel proud and love him even more!!!! It is why I can't find reason to hate Fai and his love for Jeed! Love just keeps on flowing to them from me!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Bellfire for reminding me why I love Fai and Jeed. My love won't stop either.

Thanks, Kkrystal for more spoilers. Geez, we are sooooo spoiled.

It really does show how sweet and sincere Fai is with his feelings for Jeed.
There is nothing wrong with the fact that he had Pim before Jeed, although Fai has always loved Jeed. Pim was just the first to return Fai's love. I think Jeed has always been in Fai's heart.

Okay, I am going to go watch from the beginning tonight after dinner. I got to eat dinner. I will probably blog/type/chit chat at the same time I am watching the series. LOL...it will be fun that way. I won't be spamming really, just obsessing over Fai and Jeed scenes.

nikki1786

LizQuen
when i made the second mv, i dont know at first if which dance song i want to used. im also addicted to metro station's "shake it"... XD but i guess i end up using DJ Earworm's mash up because of my LSS mode these past few days.

also i really their dance scene, it was freakin' hilarious. i think my fave dance step there was the "pumping" move. XD

------

thanks for the spoilers, im kinda relief now that i know what's gonna happen. LOL