4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Vivi. Long, long time. How are you? :thumbup: It's Thanksgiving Break for me so I'm just suspending myself from reality and all of life's hard work. Hehe. I'm glad I did. I can safely say I have DJA fever much like everyone else here. I like it so much it beats all of my old favorites.
:coverlaf: Umm, long, long time. I am still busy on my work like always lol but can squeeze time to spam here motived by DJA. Yes, you are right, its also my favorite this year or these 2 years :crush: . Almost the same,I have not watched Lakorns for a while but DJA leads me back. And I even dont wanna heal my fever yet, just let me enjoy the pains.....

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just saw another teaser (a bit longer than before) for PLR - more cute scenes between Mark + Mint (plus cheesy ones too! :coverlaf: )

I think the other couple in PLR would be Din's secretary / assistant / PA (Kik) and someone (Mint's friend maybe ? Just my guess ...)
- TH has Dr Nat and Pam
- DJA has Preuk and Milk :D

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
so sad :( I have to wait till it's on youtube. Just changed my computer and can't watch streaming videos on the net anymore. Hope that anyone will upload it soon. Can't wait to watch how Fai rescues Jeed.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Nam finally shows up! ^_^ (And she's even prettier than before ...)

Hmmm, I'd like to know what Jeed and her dad were talking about at the hospital
(the scene after Nam helped to treat Fai's wound)

neena

sarNie Adult
morning everyone!!! glad to be home because while going to work this morning my car slid off the road because it was sooooooooooooo icy!!! i walked home, took my about 45 mins. omg!!! it was scary but i am safe. i hate winter!!!!!! great thing yaya and nadech melts my heart!!!! i'm skipping work today!! gonna do a DJA marathon!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkgTAwF5x1A&sns=em
Credit: kisskeepintouch
Dins story.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
gosh when you see yaya cry it makes you want to cry with her........

Fai went crazy beating Kraipob. lolz since we all know its gunna happen already im not gunna use the spoil cmmd.

*tear drops* gosh this episode will make ur emotion run in turmoil.

It was so cute that Fai was screaming "Fai ruk Jeed" in the middle of the street/market. He was telling everyone. "SHe's my girlfriend".

Wah~~ Jeed got shot.

Gosh seeing Fai's father kneel infront of Jeed's father is so touching too....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Damn My eyes are red and my nose is running. Fai was so cute and vulnerable when He sat on the chair hugging his legs waiting to find out about Jeed's condition. I just want to go and hug him and tell him it's okay.

mahsuri1284,

Jeed talk about the land that kraipob illegally took from them. She was explaining the whole story and how to get it back with the Help of Fai. But her father wouldn't accept fai's help however he told her, he will sign everything over to Jeed so that she owns everything. After that Jeed can go ask any one for help because now it has nothing to do with him.

neena

sarNie Adult
Damn My eyes are red and my nose is running. Fai was so cute and vulnerable when He sat on the chair hugging his legs waiting to find out about Jeed's condition. I just want to go and hug him and tell him it's okay.

mahsuri1284,

Jeed talk about the land that kraipob illegally took from them. She was explaining the whole story and how to get it back with the Help of Fai. But her father wouldn't accept fai's help however he told her, he will sign everything over to Jeed so that she owns everything. After that Jeed can go ask any one for help because now it has nothing to do with him.
where are u watching it kkrystal?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
there's a few website.

www.doothaitv.net

www.doothaitv.net>click on livetv>channel 3

http://www.thaitvonline.tv/thai-tv-3/

http://www.thaitvnow.com/thaitv-3.htm >click on 3 2

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
gosh when you see yaya cry it makes you want to cry with her........

Fai went crazy beating Kraipob. lolz since we all know its gunna happen already im not gunna use the spoil cmmd.

*tear drops* gosh this episode will make ur emotion run in turmoil.

It was so cute that Fai was screaming "Fai ruk Jeed" in the middle of the street/market. He was telling everyone. "SHe's my girlfriend".

Wah~~ Jeed got shot.

Gosh seeing Fai's father kneel infront of Jeed's father is so touching too....
Want to watch it so bad. Thanks for your short (not really) spoilers :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Damnit their server crash right at the wedding ceremony!!! Her rock is so bling bling. It's really pretty. Damn had to crash there.

Damnit by the time i can get back on it jump to news.

Anyone saw the ending?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
mahsuri1284,

Oh thanks very much!!!

Can hardly wait for wishy to sub the whole thing. ^_^

Btw, who's really that woman Fai's been seeing at the hospital ?

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
It ends by the wedding but

where is that lip to lip kiss? Or we can see it in Mark's story?In preview(almost Mark's story),I just saw Fai and Jeed having dinner w the Adisuan family together. And they didnt have the story of teddy bear shown yet.Then I think we still can get some intimate scenes from the sweet couple next week.

Ooooh, I am missing them already..... :lmao: :lmao:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
that is pimnapa's mom that fai has been taking care of....

already on utube for those that want to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZoVPoUbzI

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Damnit their server crash right at the wedding ceremony!!! Her rock is so bling bling. It's really pretty. Damn had to crash there.

Damnit by the time i can get back on it jump to news.

Anyone saw the ending?
I did.

Fai put the ring to Jeed's finger. And I guess their family and friends were teasing them to kiss. Hmmm - Jeed actually kissed Fai first!

Then Fai kissed her - a bit too long for Jeed's dad apparently ... hehe

Jeed's dad made a speech, then Fai's dad made his speech.

Hmmm what else. Oh, both fathers invited Fai's mum to the stage so Mark and Boy walked her there - Mark's so HOT!! (Sorry had to say that :-D)

Then they pulled down the fence separating the lands. (The wedding was held there).

And guess whar - the woman from the hospital was also there. Jeed's dad went to talk to her - no idea what it was about. Then focused on Fai's parents.

Oh yes, Preuk sang his song at the end.