4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
need to tell the good news. as we heard there will be like 15 min. of DJA next friday. but the producers are nice they know there's a lot of people who love Fai so they gonna make it a bit longer,before there was gonna be only 1 break of DJA but they gonna extend to like 2-3 breaks before show PLR. i'm glad. hopefully will be a more better great news when we heard Nadech and YaYa pair up again in a new lakorn, but i think they gotta have one soon cause they are such popular couple.
OMG, I just noticed it. thanks a lot and hope its not too late, teedee, you just make my day.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, thanks for the Nadech treat. His eyes are amzing. Gorgeous eyes. They pull you in. First time that I have seen that pic.

I saw three pics from the Ploy Gam Petch shoot. I like that one you posted, Ceci. I also like the cover? It is a close up of him. Love it.

Good night, Kkrystal and Ceci and the rest of ya' all! I'm hitting the sack too. Will miss you all. I am so fevered up be Nadech and Yaya/Fai and Jeed!!!

I love Fai and Jeed! I hope I dream about them tonight.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
everytime im on u guys r always sleepy coz its like 3am at the US and everytime you wake up will be the time i sleep

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this is what i think call me crazy haha, but for me there is no doubt that Nadech has a crush on YaYa, so obvious he likes her. the cast even tease him that's how obvious he's, he look extremely shy from the bts shows they go together and everytime someone pop the questions is he really shy with the love scenes with YaYa, can see he's really shy before answer,from his interview he admits YaYa is many guy's type( which of course him too don't have to ask) but who wouldn't like YaYa she's so cute and beautiful. but i think he doesn't pursue her cause she's still young and her mom is constantly with her, if wait a couple years he probably will. i want them to keep on working together so they will keep on being close and grow up together and get to know eachother more and the love will come naturally between them. i tried to put myself in YaYa's place at age 17, i get to work with a hot funny guy like Nadech, i would surely have a crush on him too. how can i resist that handsome face. she said it herself that she likes funny guys,and i think she's the type of girl when like someone doesn't really show it keep it inside but her constant laughing around him shows she's shy and like him and i think Nadech is the type of guy when like someone he like to tease bother being playful to her and also a way of getting close to her too,that's why Joy the host star stage ask do you like her that's why you like to bother her. and he was denying it but looking all suspicious but still his word reveal it cause he said adore her and when someone adore someone it can be another defination of like cause for you to adore someone you got to like them. but i hope people didn't scare him away cause was like saying teasly don't pursue her so it can be like a wall to him not to break his word of only thinking of her as a little sister. and if they didn't have a thing for eachother they can't portray as lovers so naturally well and so in love, cause i think you have to feel something for eachother for you to be so into the characters. and gosh they make so many people fell in love with them and believe they really are Fai and Jeed and love eachother deeply. amazing chemistry, great performance. also huge credits to the scripts,director,producer,all the cast, everything about DJA just blend in together so well. DJA the best lakorn in 2010 for me. the christmas present for me this year,i'm so happy with this present. Nadech+YaYa is the new rising hot couple. really hope they will get pair up again soon,and every year too. i know i won't get bore of them cause they are just too adorable together and refreshing to watch.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
everytime im on u guys r always sleepy coz its like 3am at the US and everytime you wake up will be the time i sleep
me toooooo! that's what happens when you're half way across the world from most of them haha...where are you from?

ontopic: awwwwww :wub: fai's proposal was so cute, it's way better than jao chai's proposal to nam - he got down on one knee :spin: now you don't see that alot in thai lakorns (i wonder why they dont do it often - it's more romantic than a mere "would you marry me" :smack: )

cant wait until things wrap up next week.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
can't believe we hit 90 pages for this thread.....this gotta to be the fastest moving thread in this forum!!!

now, I can't wait to see a :slapandkissse3: lakorn and of course a :w-scene-pop-corn: with a :baby-scene-pop-corn: a

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm back! Well I'm at work now.

Tout,
I must say this is the only lakorn in which the P'ek ask so many time for the Nang'ek hand in Marriage.

Hmmmm...

Question of the day. Let's evualate our "us the fan" feelings now.

"If you have to choose a scene from DJA, which one is your favorite? and Why?"

Well for me I think what touch me the most is the scene Fai save Jeed from motel after the festival. It touches my heart the most when he button her shirt back up.He look so hurt when he saw her condition.

Why I like that scene? I'm not sure how to explain it. He loves her so much that he doesn't want anything to soil her reputation. Even to the smallest detail. What's that saying? I can't think of it right now but every little things add up.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Okay now that i finally watch today full episode. Confirm 100% next friday will have the transit from DJA to PLR because at the end they said so in writing!

See see.... DJA end 26th PLR starts 26th. ^ ^
Oh, thanks for the info! Hehe - of course I had no idea when I was watching the TV last night :-D

Hey, i think I left this thread for less than 12 hours and already it has jumped like 8 pages ? Wow!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
b4 wen u guys were talking about mark and yaya, i think that they soooo have a crush on each other! its really obvious but then there's news about mark and mint n then mark and mint c, so i dont really know
Haha - Mark always gets gossiped with other actresses - i think the hosts of Ratree Samosorn / some other chat show once asked him about the gossip with 2 actresses (can't remember who though but if I'm not mistaken they're older than he is)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
4 DAYS TILL PLR!!
if anyone knows of any PLR teasers that are recent please update!!
I saw another teaser for PLR last night before DJA was aired. It's a longer one than the one that wishy had subbed - with more scenes as well including a few scenes of Din's assistant played by Kik. I think Kik is going to be the other couple in PLR (TH has Dr Nat and Pam while DJA has Preuk and Milk)

Well, DJA was aired at about 8.20 pm (Thailand time), the teaser came about at around 8.00 pm. I haven't checked KissKeepInTouch's YT yet - I hope she has it up.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
How badass is the Adisurn family! Each family member shows up gun in hand to save their own! Too awesome! Love the mom...yeah that's right when she shoots, she don't miss! :D
Hooo - love that scene (and thankful that I haven't watched the bts of it :p - well, I try to save the bts for later, after everything's done so as not to spoil so much of my viewing ;))

Mark's HOT there :cloud9: *melts*

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
:woot: LOVED IT!!! just kinda sad that it ended sooooo quick :tearybye: .... they should of extended some of the parts so that they can satisfy our needs hehee..... one of the best on-screen couples besides Ann and Ken.... *sigh* i'm going to miss them but can not wait for future projects *cross fingers*..... yes i officially have :heart: DJA :heart: FEVER!!!! AHAHAAHAAHAAAAHAAHHHHH!!!! :slapandkissse3: :cloud9:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It's thanksgiving weekend. Anyone going to watch the lakorn live this Friday? I think it'll be so much fun to watch it live and chat together in flash chat? I'm not working friday yay!!! so my morning will be dedicated to my "Duang Jai Akanee".

Anyone up for it? List your name!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, I just found some pics I have not seen before and really make me melt again. Enjoy.....

Credit: 某某のBNK@Baidu and the original source.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Count me in, Kkrystal! I am totally up for it!

"If you have to choose a scene from DJA, which one is your favorite? and Why?"

On Friday, I will have to get back to you with answer to this question, Kkrystal. I am going to have a marathon and think which scene was my favorite. I am thinking this arc of the series is amazing. I love Fai and Jeed. They have changed my life. They give me a scence of renewal on love. I almost want to say this my favorite all time series/lakorn topping, "So Snae Ha," "Roy Leh Snai Rai, "Follow the Heart," and "Tang Pang Gametep." I am seriously in love with Nadech and Yaya and the characters of Fai and Jeed.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
okies I'll use this post to list all the names. I'll come and edit the list as it grow.

1. Krystal
2. Dal
3. Viviant
4. Prisna
5. Vandii

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Kkrystal and Dal, I am with you two for sure. But its always hard for my laptop to open the flash chat room, I dont know why but I'll try again. Anyway, I'll be here this Friday!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Viviant, thank you for those pics. I think they might be from WPM, ja. Mark looks so sweet and handsome. I can still feel Nadech and Yaya chemistry in these pics. Can Nadech and Yaya get any cuter. Geez...