4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
I want to see Lom's part too. I want to see the wind out of the 4 finally settle down... I really think that their part is going to be really cute but then again im not too into ghostly stuffs.. I get scared fast..
the story line seems interesting.
i'm actually into like the ghost stuff so thats exciting!
and the bad boy is usually the most attractive and most funn!
so after seeing all of them i'll decide on my favorite :]

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the story line seems interesting.
i'm actually into like the ghost stuff so thats exciting!
and the bad boy is usually the most attractive and most funn!
so after seeing all of them i'll decide on my favorite :]
I agreed. For me its Fai and Jeed at the moment. But I do love all the couples. Each have their own charms and to see them coming together in Wayupak Montra is just :wub:

I read some spoilers and I just cant wait for it!! I havent been active in this forum for the longest. But this lakorn just got me posting and posting.

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
I agreed. For me its Fai and Jeed at the moment. But I do love all the couples. Each have their own charms and to see them coming together in Wayupak Montra is just :wub:

I read some spoilers and I just cant wait for it!! I havent been active in this forum for the longest. But this lakorn just got me posting and posting.
You gotta share with me some of those spoilers man!
i really wanna know what's gonna happen but i can't real thai so its hard for me to find spoilers :/

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
You gotta share with me some of those spoilers man!
i really wanna know what's gonna happen but i can't real thai so its hard for me to find spoilers :/
Sure. I'm going to translate the spoilers. But it's going to take awhile cause I'm just a beginner reader at thai so I'm not that great at it.

btw for those who love PLR, My favorite scene.. out of the whole lakorn so far!!! I'mma hide it just in case no one saw the episode 3 yet..

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
Sure. I'm going to translate the spoilers. But it's going to take awhile cause I'm just a beginner reader at thai so I'm not that great at it.

btw for those who love PLR, My favorite scene.. out of the whole lakorn so far!!! I'mma hide it just in case no one saw the episode 3 yet..

Thanks! and no problem! its better than nothing at all.
and i loved that scene
he seems like such a down to earth guy(Din) ahahah
loving it!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thanks! and no problem! its better than nothing at all.
and i loved that scene
he seems like such a down to earth guy(Din) ahahah
loving it!

I know down to earth just like the name Din.

Here's something I was able to pick up . It was the end..I just have to know how it ends... dont read if you dont want to get spoiled.

Chaem got hurt. I'm not sure how cause I didn't read the whole summery. But she was hospitalized. Din came and visited her only to find that she had already left because she couldn't stand the fact that Din was going to hate her. (I guess she did something to hurt him) Din was heartbroken. He went back to his old self. The old self when he didn't meet Chaem. Then later someone said a girl handed them this application for a job. Din read it and It was Chaem's name with her real information.(last name and schooling wise) Din was happy cause Chaem came back so he decided to accept her but not as a worker but his life partner.

Sounds cute.. hope nothing changes. Imma go back and read more.

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
I know down to earth just like the name Din.

Here's something I was able to pick up . It was the end..I just have to know how it ends... dont read if you dont want to get spoiled.

Chaem got hurt. I'm not sure how cause I didn't read the whole summery. But she was hospitalized. Din came and visited her only to find that she had already left because she couldn't stand the fact that Din was going to hate her. (I guess she did something to hurt him) Din was heartbroken. He went back to his old self. The old self when he didn't meet Chaem. Then later someone said a girl handed them this application for a job. Din read it and It was Chaem's name with her real information.(last name and schooling wise) Din was happy cause Chaem came back so he decided to accept her but not as a worker but his life partner.

Sounds cute.. hope nothing changes. Imma go back and read more.
oh sooo cute!!
i hope it stays the same too
i wonder what the big secret is all about.
like what Chaem's mom did
and who that guys in the hospital is.
i wanna know like everything ahah!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
oh sooo cute!!
i hope it stays the same too
i wonder what the big secret is all about.
like what Chaem's mom did
and who that guys in the hospital is.
i wanna know like everything ahah!
From episode 3 it seems like the guy in the hospital

was working for the bad guy but Din didnt know that. And his plan backfired and the guy got hurt himself. That made Din feel responsible for what happen (the bombing)

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
From episode 3 it seems like the guy in the hospital

was working for the bad guy but Din didnt know that. And his plan backfired and the guy got hurt himself. That made Din feel responsible for what happen (the bombing)
oh and i'm guessing that the bad guys that the dude was working for is Chaem's dad and that other guy who owns the other resort!
interesting...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel so bad for Din because that left a bad imprint on his memories. When the entire thing was no where close to his fault ;[ and now there are people plotting to take him down. Where are his brothers to help back him upp! LOL Big brother needs back up.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
oh and i'm guessing that the bad guys that the dude was working for is Chaem's dad and that other guy who owns the other resort!
interesting...
It was actually the other guy...Chaem's dad doesnt know about this....

p tina i know i feel bad for him too.. it wasnt his fault but hes suffering from the bad memories.. bring in the brothers!!! make din the din that I fell in love with in TH and DJA!!

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
It was actually the other guy...Chaem's dad doesnt know about this....

p tina i know i feel bad for him too.. it wasnt his fault but hes suffering from the bad memories.. bring in the brothers!!! make din the din that I fell in love with in TH and DJA!!
oh really?
i'm glad because i want her dad and her to have a happy ending!
and yeah i think Din need to losen up a little in this lakorn!
maybe things will get better next episode!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
oh really?
i'm glad because i want her dad and her to have a happy ending!
and yeah i think Din need to losen up a little in this lakorn!
maybe things will get better next episode!
i know right.. man you always read my mind.. lols.. I missed Din's laugh.. I still remember that laugh of his when Lom and him was mocking Fai.
Omg that was my favorite scene of the Bromance!

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
i know right.. man you always read my mind.. lols.. I missed Din's laugh.. I still remember that laugh of his when Lom and him was mocking Fai.
Omg that was my favorite scene of the Bromance!
hahaahah great minds think alike
:]
i know i want the three brothers to reunite to help Din!!
i always love watching scenes with all three of them together!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
How did I miss this bts!!! Here's the link for the one other person who missed it. It's just the cast dishing some dirt on each other at the shoot for the wine stomping scene. It's hilarious. But I gotta say, Yaya looks the cutest in her wine stomping get up until the camera panned down to her CHUCK TAYLORS. Should we chip in to get the girl some simple flats?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2inAHENEb44&feature=related

credit mpksom

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Hi there,
The feedback of PLR is not so good so far in pantip. I think it's because they complaint a lot about the novel already before 4 huajai got to air. But having read the novels, PLR seems to be the best. TH and DJA are romance so there're too many xxxxx scenes esp. TH. They xxxx everywhere and everytime,lol. In DJA, they did xxx only once but Fai kisses and molests Jeed alot. PLR has no kiss scene both in novel and in lakorn I think and it's good. The story is really interesting.

The writer of PLR is the best among novelist newbies too. 3 of her novels have become lakorn already, Sud Dan Huajai (Yard & Num), 365 Wan Haeng Rak (Ann &Ken) and Patthapee Lehrak. Anyway, I have to agree the first 2 episodes are a bit boring. It's getting better anyway.

I've got some of Pathapee's and Akkanee's girls pix here.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sad to hear that Pathapee leh ruk isnt doing to well but despite complains I still like it. Yea, the first few episodes was a bit ehhh.... but its should be getting better next week when the brothers show up!!

edit

I OWN THIS PAGE!! LOLS

neena

sarNie Adult
Hi there,
The feedback of PLR is not so good so far in pantip. I think it's because they complaint a lot about the novel already before 4 huajai got to air. But having read the novels, PLR seems to be the best. TH and DJA are romance so there're too many xxxxx scenes esp. TH. They xxxx everywhere and everytime,lol. In DJA, they did xxx only once but Fai kisses and molests Jeed alot. PLR has no kiss scene both in novel and in lakorn I think and it's good. The story is really interesting.

The writer of PLR is the best among novelist newbies too. 3 of her novels have become lakorn already, Sud Dan Huajai (Yard & Num), 365 Wan Haeng Rak (Ann &Ken) and Patthapee Lehrak. Anyway, I have to agree the first 2 episodes are a bit boring. It's getting better anyway.
the writer of PLR might be the best amoung all the others but in lakorn world i think we have to depend on how the director directs. the story could be the best in the world but if the director doesn't do a good job with the story it wouldn't turn out as good as the original story.