4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Here is my second video for PLR

loving the mv !!!

PLR is a good lakorn. And it did lack the scene for pranang. But Mark Prin is doing a good job as Pathapee. Pathapee character is a sweet talker, gentlemen, and truthful. And Mark Prin playing the character make him so handsome. I'm falling for the pr'ek Din.

Mint is ok, her acting is like her real self, she just naive. I think the script must have been adjust from her real personality.

Anyway out of the prince, Fai, and Din, I like Din character a lot.
I agreed I love Din's character.. I loved him since he was in Tara himalai.. He was the reason I watched PLR..

Awww thanks Mint....

Some of the question are so horrible.... They could of word it differently.

I think the lakorn pick up after episode 3, too bad it's short. Just like they said it better toward the end. I hope they'll play in another lakorn so they can redeem themselves. Honestly, I think they did a superb job and to me they portray the roles very well.

Hmmm...you know some novel are better of as a novel. I remember reading Nang Barb. I love the book. The lakorn was good but it was nothing compare to the book. Wah~ don't even talk about Harry Potter. I love book 5 to death but they cut out so many scene miss so many important parts. The movie just killed it for me as compare to Harry Potter 7 part 1. The book was okay to me but the movie was way better.

I think I'm talking in a circle.

PS.

I'm actually fine with Din saying he love her. I think it's love at first sight for him. Plus the dude stalk her 24/7. Lucky enough he don't tie her to his bed...(which I wouldn't mind seeing that kekeke). Can't wait for Friday to roll back in.
HHEHEHEHEEH P Kkrystal.. This is wat we talk about last night too lols.. about Din loving her at first sight.. I totally agreeed... You can tell by the way the dude stares at her!! hahahah:cloud9:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* I'm not a new member :p But goodness, haven't been at sarnworld for ages until this series aired! :)

Thara Himalaya - Sadly, I still haven't started on this series :( I feel so bad. But I'm going to eventually when PLR ends or the last series. But I gotta say Aum & Kimberly look really good together, they are a great match. I've watched plenty of clips of Aum & Kim and wow I'm so amazed by their chemistry! :wub: I love ALL the couples in this series! Also, the cast too. They're amazinggg! :) I never seen Kim & Yaya before, this is my first lakorn of them both. Kim, Nadech, Mark and Yaya are so talented as newcomers they are beyond what I expected! :)

Duang Jai Akkanee - Who doesn't love this series!? Haha. I loveee FAI & JEED so much! They're perfect for each other as well as their roles. I started on this series first since I was really anticipating for Nadech & Yaya's story plot and pairing, but I ended up loving all the couples in this series as well. (That's why I haven't seen Thara Himalaya.) Fai & Jeed's chemistry bloomed in a flash! I love all the lovey dovey and kiss scenes. Also, all the lines that Fai had were so cheesssyy but romantic! :) Made my heart melt everytime he sweet talked to Jeed. *blushes* I would love to see them in another project together very soon. I heard wishboniko said that they will have a project next year since the fans were complaining about his past love and her teddy bear? Something like that. I can't wait for it! :) I was really hoping Jeed would have a child in here, Lol I fell for the false trick during the towards the end at the hospital! :p One of the things I didn't like was that goodness, there was always so much blood and fighting scenes in this DJA! Jeed's brother and father were annoying my butt off! I can't stand watching any scenes of them :p

Pathapee Leh Ruk - For most of you fans, this was probably the first time you guys have seen her onscreen. But I've watch most of Mint's previous dramas already. She's apart of the CH3 group called Power 3, that's how I got introduced to her the past 2-3 years. She is one of my favorite actresses from Power 3, so I've been following her projects when she appeared into CH3 industry. But she has always been supporting. I've always wanted to see her as nang'ek and finally thanks to this series I got to :) I was so happy to finally see her as the lead and she got to pair up with one of my favorite actors too! Even better!! Haha. I read alot of comments and majority of fans seem to be very dissapointed in this series alot but I am one of the few who actually am enjoying it :) Although, I agree that Din and Chaaim's chemistry didn't spark right away like the previous two couples but they have proved me wrong because their chemistry just needed a little bit more extra time than Aum & Kim and Nadech & Yaya. Also, I understand that Din and Chaaim's story revolves more about the resort than their relationship which is a barrier in their chemistry and lack of scenes between the leads. The first few episodes didn't strike much excitement but this series has improved so much in a short amount of time :) Din and Chaaim's love is so innocent and sweet! It seems like when they're acting they're so shy around each other unlike off-screen. I find that so cute, such young love that is blooming slowly. I couldn't wait for their love to bloom and it finally did during Episode4! Made me so happy! :p *blush* It made me somewhat teary when he told her that he loved her in Episode 6 (Latest Episode so far.) :wub: Brought a huge smile to my face! Although, it did felt somewhat too soon for him to tell her that but I understand the series is shorter than the previous two. I was very dissapointed when I heard that PLR was going to be ONLY 6 episodes! But I am surprised it didn't! So glad. I'm glad that it's at least one more episode than I expected, although I really wish they would extend it more. It seem like everything will be rushed in the next episode and the ending as well :( There's so little time for everything to come to an conclusion! >.< I can't wait to see the rest of Din & Chaaim. I feel pity for she doesn't have a father but at the same time she is really careless too. I thought Din's friend and Chaaim's friend chemistry bloomed very quick! I love them together too. Very interesting pair! I wouldn't mind seeing them together again too! Haha. Sometimes I wished that the directors gave their roles to Din and Chaaaim since they seemed to have more romance scenes than the pranangs! But then again they have to follow the novel :(

* I would of never imagined Margie and Aof look so good together! I find them such an attractive pair :) I can't wait for the series, although I fear horror related movies and things! >.< Lol, I won't be able to watch their series alone after that ghost part ends! EEEEKKK!! I can't wait to see the rest of the couples re-appear too! So cute how we will see all the couples together at the end of this series! :wub: But at the same time I don't want this series to end at all! I'm going to miss the cast!!! :( I want to mention that this is such a different thai drama! I've never seen something like this before, the idea of 4 series in one! I love it! It gives audience a more variety ALL IN ONE! :) I love how each series has their own unique genre: Thara Himalaya, more like a fairytale love story. Duang Jai Akkanee, our typical thai genre, slap/kiss, love revenge/enemy, Pathapee Leh Ruk, mystery & suspense, and last but not least Wayupak Montra is horror. This series has a bit of everything :) I'm glad that they aren't all the same and at the same time I'm enjoying each and everybit of it. No complaints! :) I know it'll take a me a long while before I can move on accepting these couples with other pranangs! :p Lol. I want to seem them all reunite together sometime soon!! Haha. I'm still so surprised and shock that Kim, Mark, Nadech and Yaya are SO YOUNGGG! They look very mature for their age. I would've never expected them to that young! None the less, I love them all! Love this series :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you know I've always adored mint the only thing that pisses me off is Cha Em's character in the beginning. At least now things seem to be ok with her. Except for the preview for next week -.-" it seems she will find out that Din tricked her about Natee. I do love Din's character. I can see why he is the oldest brother lol and Lom second... Then Fai. Their maturity and personality actually places them right where they need to be when it comes to the chronology of who is older than who amongst the quads

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
you know I've always adored mint the only thing that pisses me off is Cha Em's character in the beginning. At least now things seem to be ok with her. Except for the preview for next week -.-" it seems she will find out that Din tricked her about Natee. I do love Din's character. I can see why he is the oldest brother lol and Lom second... Then Fai. Their maturity and personality actually places them right where they need to be when it comes to the chronology of who is older than who amongst the quads
I love how you said that;
ahahah that is very true...when it comes to their personalities :coverlaf:
I really like Fai's playful personality, but there is something about Din that
draws me into him....i like Lom too but not as much as i like Din & Fai

puca

sarNie Juvenile
buh, i can't believe after next friday i won't be seeing din and chaaim together anymore
just when i got addicted to them sniff

btw. does anybody know when mak's new lakorn will air? probably not before next summer right?

neena

sarNie Adult
SO HAPPY TODAY! My parents returned from their Asian cruise and they brought back the CH3 calender!!! YES! I'm just staring at the photos right now. lol

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
* I would of never imagined Margie and Aof look so good together! I find them such an attractive pair :) I can't wait for the series, although I fear horror related movies and things! >.< Lol, I won't be able to watch their series alone after that ghost part ends! EEEEKKK!! I can't wait to see the rest of the couples re-appear too! So cute how we will see all the couples together at the end of this series! :wub: But at the same time I don't want this series to end at all! I'm going to miss the cast!!! :( I want to mention that this is such a different thai drama! I've never seen something like this before, the idea of 4 series in one! I love it! It gives audience a more variety ALL IN ONE! :) I love how each series has their own unique genre: Thara Himalaya, more like a fairytale love story. Duang Jai Akkanee, our typical thai genre, slap/kiss, love revenge/enemy, Pathapee Leh Ruk, mystery & suspense, and last but not least Wayupak Montra is horror. This series has a bit of everything :) I'm glad that they aren't all the same and at the same time I'm enjoying each and everybit of it. No complaints! :) I know it'll take a me a long while before I can move on accepting these couples with other pranangs! :p Lol. I want to seem them all reunite together sometime soon!! Haha. I'm still so surprised and shock that Kim, Mark, Nadech and Yaya are SO YOUNGGG! They look very mature for their age. I would've never expected them to that young! None the less, I love them all! Love this series :wub:
Margie and AOF?! lol I think you mean BOY Pakorn, not Aof.

I just saw the trailer of Wayupak Montra and Boy & Margie look like they have such great chemistry together <3 I love Lom's character so much, he's like a mix of Din & Fai, level-headed like Din & likes to joke around like Fai...but not to that ADD level lol. And he's always so helpful & smart with advices, and super super cute. But I don't like how he's sucha player :/ oh well, I'll live with that lol. Margie was a perfect choice for him. I'm glad they're paired together! After seeing the trailer & their interactions with each other, they seem to be naturally comfortable together. And I absolutely love the director for WPM! He's like an alltime great actor, I trust his vision. I can tell this last one is going to be really interesting :) At first I was kinda upset Lom was the last to be featured, but now I'm glad 'cause they're going to pull all the stories together, and the best story is saved for last :wub: Well, at least I'm hoping lol.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Pathapee Leh Ruk - For most of you fans, this was probably the first time you guys have seen her onscreen. But I've watch most of Mint's previous dramas already. She's apart of the CH3 group called Power 3, that's how I got introduced to her the past 2-3 years. She is one of my favorite actresses from Power 3, so I've been following her projects when she appeared into CH3 industry. But she has always been supporting. I've always wanted to see her as nang'ek and finally thanks to this series I got to :) I was so happy to finally see her as the lead and she got to pair up with one of my favorite actors too! Even better!! Haha. I read alot of comments and majority of fans seem to be very dissapointed in this series alot but I am one of the few who actually am enjoying it :) Although, I agree that Din and Chaaim's chemistry didn't spark right away like the previous two couples but they have proved me wrong because their chemistry just needed a little bit more extra time than Aum & Kim and Nadech & Yaya. Also, I understand that Din and Chaaim's story revolves more about the resort than their relationship which is a barrier in their chemistry and lack of scenes between the leads. The first few episodes didn't strike much excitement but this series has improved so much in a short amount of time :) Din and Chaaim's love is so innocent and sweet! It seems like when they're acting they're so shy around each other unlike off-screen. I find that so cute, such young love that is blooming slowly. I couldn't wait for their love to bloom and it finally did during Episode4! Made me so happy! :p *blush* It made me somewhat teary when he told her that he loved her in Episode 6 (Latest Episode so far.) :wub: Brought a huge smile to my face! Although, it did felt somewhat too soon for him to tell her that but I understand the series is shorter than the previous two. I was very dissapointed when I heard that PLR was going to be ONLY 6 episodes! But I am surprised it didn't! So glad. I'm glad that it's at least one more episode than I expected, although I really wish they would extend it more. It seem like everything will be rushed in the next episode and the ending as well :( There's so little time for everything to come to an conclusion! >.< I can't wait to see the rest of Din & Chaaim. I feel pity for she doesn't have a father but at the same time she is really careless too. I thought Din's friend and Chaaim's friend chemistry bloomed very quick! I love them together too. Very interesting pair! I wouldn't mind seeing them together again too! Haha. Sometimes I wished that the directors gave their roles to Din and Chaaaim since they seemed to have more romance scenes than the pranangs! But then again they have to follow the novel :(
I AGREED WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!!:thumbsup:
P Tina.. I love and adore Mint too.. and yea her character was annoying but the last few episode she wasnt so annoying like episode 6 woooooooo I love that episode!!!

buh, i can't believe after next friday i won't be seeing din and chaaim together anymore
just when i got addicted to them sniff

btw. does anybody know when mak's new lakorn will air? probably not before next summer right?
We still get to see them in Wayupak Montra.. but I hope they have more scenes of all couples not just when they were all together,..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SO HAPPY TODAY! My parents returned from their Asian cruise and they brought back the CH3 calender!!! YES! I'm just staring at the photos right now. lol
You are soo friggen lucky;
i ordered mine 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting to receive mine.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
neena, Is it the desktop or the wall hanging one? I got the desktop one.. omg the pictures are soooooooo cute... but i want the wall hanging one too...

edit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJXjNfodj0

Mark got a nice voice!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!! i cant wait to see that scene!!! Loving Lom!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
One more clip to add to Miss Moey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=024zzNmHybc

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
neena, Is it the desktop or the wall hanging one? I got the desktop one.. omg the pictures are soooooooo cute... but i want the wall hanging one too...

edit

His voice is so good. Though he can't really hit the high notes but it's still great considering he's not even a singer. He looks so nervous too

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I don't find Mark that hot or even handsome. He is neutral looking. I actually try to looked at his arm's scene like some of you had mention but nothing really appeal to me. I guess, is all in the eye of the beholder!!!

not trying to be bias but I still find Nadech to be a very good looking guy. Must be from the lakorns and magazine shoots. However, I like that he does not dress up a lot in real life. Very down to earth geeky guy!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, MOEY and KKRYSTAL!!!

Mark sang that beautifully. I like Chin singing the theme song, but they probably could of just let Mark do it. Hehe. I'll have to go watch the interview now.

Jennie, I didn't find Mark cute at first, but after watching some of his interviews and seeing some of his shoots, he is actually pretty handsome. It took me some time anyhow. :)

Nadech on the other hand, I found handsome after a few times of thinking. One day it just hit me. His photoshoots are mostly really gorgeous too. Total model. Fine motha, funny personality, sweet smile, and so much more. (;

Love all three guys though!!!

neena

sarNie Adult

edit

my mom bought me the wall hanging one. hahaha i told her specifically to get it at 7/11 and when my mom and my aunts got to a 7/11 in bangkok they bought all of them lol...all my aunts got a copy. lol just spreading the love here!! of Thai LAKORNS!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I don't find Mark that hot or even handsome. He is neutral looking. I actually try to looked at his arm's scene like some of you had mention but nothing really appeal to me. I guess, is all in the eye of the beholder!!!

not trying to be bias but I still find Nadech to be a very good looking guy. Must be from the lakorns and magazine shoots. However, I like that he does not dress up a lot in real life. Very down to earth geeky guy!
Agreed. For me, Mark is a little more than average good looking but there are some photoshoots where I find him attractive but for the most part his looks and acting gives me nothing... he needs to break out of his shell, get inspired, and/or guidance quick! I feel like he's not even in to acting... he's so passive to me. He's like yeah, I'm here, sure why not I'll do that...

I'm Barry's girl all the way :) I like really, like everything about him from his looks to personality, his work....too bad it'll be cougarville between us :(

Just got my copy of DJA today!! I wanna finish it by the end of the week and maybe get some translation up....

neena

sarNie Adult

As much as i love n'mark, i gotta admit n'nadech's got me under his spell. i love everything about the boy, he's just so charming. yes, off screen, he seems so down to earth. i like his style of clothing, cap, t-shirt, jeans. lol

funny thing, normally, I'm not attracted to actors who are way younger then me, i prefer much much older actors, even older then p'aum but for some reason there is something very very special about n'nadech.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I know, Neena!

I think Nadech is just so adorable. I can't help it. It seems a lot of us can't help falling for Nadech's cuteness and down to earth personality. Yes, I love, love his dorkiness. It's so real. I like that he isn't afraid to be himself at all. I hope he stays that way.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

edit

moey why did you do this to me? hahahaha
Mak is charming..
I like Nadech but Mak has something that pulls me in!
Its his smiles his laughter ekkkkkkkkkkkkk :dance1: :p :lol2: :yes:
I am so in love with Makkkkk!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm reading another exclusive interview w Mark at pantip right now where Mark was asked if he's afraid there'll be news w Yaya and he says, there can't be news "...proh kong nadech..." GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!