4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Whooops - the thread jumped 5 pages .... :wackonut: (Lotsa catchiong ups to do --- as usual :p)

As annoying as Cha-Aim was, Mint got the second spot on TVPoll. (Ann's back at No. 1 ;))

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
blissfulxoxo

thanks for the pictures;;;
Mint doesn't look too bad with Alex...AHem ahem Mak you have competition ahah
I see why Mak has a crush on Mint;;she's gorgeous and cute ahhaha

thanks again

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whooops - the thread jumped 5 pages .... :wackonut: (Lotsa catchiong ups to do --- as usual :p)

As annoying as Cha-Aim was, Mint got the second spot on TVPoll. (Ann's back at No. 1 ;))

OMG thank you soo much na ja!
Yay Anne :)
Mint is second..i am wowed by it!!

thanks for sharing

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
blissfulxoxo - thanks for the pix above! She's lovely and cute in all those.

Which reminds me - how I much dislike the make-up they put on her in PLR ... grrr, I don't think I'll ever get over it. :numchuck:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* Creditss chalidaclub.net
MISC. 4 HUA JAI HAENG KHUN KHAO EVENTS :wub:

SEXXXYYYYYY! *DROOLS* I can feel their spark together :wub: MTEAM!

I just want to be MINT here!! Two sexy HOT guys as her bodyguards!! :spicy:

Mark so charming!!! :blush:

Boy and Margie are such a great match<3

His eyes are on MINT :wub: Love it! He's so sneaky! Lol.

MTEAM, so sweet *BLUSH*

JennieN

sarNie Adult
but I can only see Nadech with Yaya and Mint with Mark - alex looked a bit too "youthful" looking. Doesn't match with Yaya or Mark. Or because I'm already thinking that Yaya and Mint already crushing on Nadech and Mark?????

Mint is cute but PLR really didn't give her any justice. She is better than the script

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Going through the pix on previous pages - thanks viviant, blissfulxoxo, ceci and everyone else for sharing all those pix and clips! :wub:

May I ask if you gals can put maybe like a max of 5 pix in one post ? Coz my connection might be slow at times and it'll take some time to load all those pix.

Thanks again! :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for the news. Wow, I'm very surprised! I'm so proud of Mint. So happy for her! ^__^ I've always liked her acting. Except for her role in PLR, but it ranked her into the TOP! Finally!!! :dance2: :dance1:

blissfulxoxo

thanks for the pictures;;;
Mint doesn't look too bad with Alex...AHem ahem Mak you have competition ahah
I see why Mak has a crush on Mint;;she's gorgeous and cute ahhaha

thanks again
LOL, I agree. Mark does have competition now :p I read an article about Alex going to see Yaya at her condo, something like that in the previous pages here too. I think the newbies/younger generation at CH3 do hang around alot with each other that makes them fond of one another before working with each other.

but I can only see Nadech with Yaya and Mint with Mark - alex looked a bit too "youthful" looking. Doesn't match with Yaya or Mark. Or because I'm already thinking that Yaya and Mint already crushing on Nadech and Mark?????

Mint is cute but PLR really didn't give her any justice. She is better than the script
Yes, it's true Alex is youthful looking. He hasn't developed in that manly body/structure yett. But I'm adore him very much, I love aLEX regardless :wub: But I think that is why it's been hard for most fans to see him as praek and take one that role. He is very small unlike most praeks, but he is still young. He still has time to develop and grow.

I totally agree with PLR not giving Mint any justice *AMEN!! :gungirl:
She is such a good actress.

Going through the pix on previous pages - thanks viviant, blissfulxoxo, ceci and everyone else for sharing all those pix and clips! :wub:

May I ask if you gals can put maybe like a max of 5 pix in one post ? Coz my connection might be slow at times and it'll take some time to load all those pix.

Thanks again! :)
No problem. I'm glad to. Yes, I am still posting more pics so I will do that, no worries kha ^__^