4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fun

Expired Sarnie
Although I love all the supporting couples so far, I admit I like Boy and Margie plot best... maybe because they are the focus. Their parts are not split with another couple.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ haha, yes a little awkward...not the best time for a kiss either.

just watched Kati punch Mink in the nose! woot woot! Kati will get along just fine with the other girls, specially Jeed!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
In the future i want YADECH to act in a period lakorn like Wanida where Yaya can wear the flowy pretty dresses for Nadech :heart:
I want to see YaDech in lakorn period like Wanida too. I can see Yaya looking so elegance while Nadech looking good in a military uniform.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
BTS of TD up there ^^^. It clicked even more for me. It looks "awkward" up there in the behind the scenes. We are only seeing a clip. The production teams will put all the scenes together of how they want the audience to feel watching that peck on the forehead. It is up to the production too what they want to convey to us. Not just the actors job to portray "chemistry," right? It takes a lot sometimes to feel the magic. It takes effort from the actors in the scene as well as the production/direction crew. I feel in PLR, there were some "epic" parts as well. There were some parts, where I just went, "Awwwwww..."

Minty, I absolutely LOVE reading your posts. I am not discouraged by them at all. I went and watched NRLJ after everyone said it bombed, or sucked, or whatever. I actually ended up liking it maybe even loving it. I cried my eyes rivers.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I saw some rating info over at Spicy Forum. TH is overall #5 for prime time slot. TH also is #4 and DJA is #7 from city viewers for prime time slot. It is the AVERAGE ratings, ja. Please keep in mind that this is Channel 3 info only, no other channel's lakorns are involved.

Credit: Noiki @ Spicy Forum

Congratulations to 4HJHKK: TH and DJA, ja!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My grandma is tripping everytime she sees the real kisses in DJA. She complains about back in the Num/Kob days there wasn't any of this :facepalm:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Cupid, like, she wished there were real kisses back then? If so, that is darling of your grandma. Or does she not like the "real" kisses? :coverlaf: That is cool you watch with your granny. I wish I had a grandma to watch lakorn with. It would be so much more fun than watching alone.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Although I love all the supporting couples so far, I admit I like Boy and Margie plot best... maybe because they are the focus. Their parts are not split with another couple.
totally agree with u.

Still mad at Lom and hope he will get a unforgetable lesson from Kati and her father.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man, when Kati said to Lom, she cares about him more than she cares for her life, I started crying really bad. Lom is is such a jerk. :thumbdown: I'm so in love with this series. All the pra nangs are soooooooooooooooooooo adorable. :thumbsup:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I love reading everybody post u guys are soo funny lol. I'm a Yadech fan lol. Yaya is really cute. How many times will I say that lol. I tell my husband I'm having a crush on this girl, my niece age hehe...

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
They had a lot of things wrong.

These things that we’ve complained about here actually aren’t much different from the complaints on Pantip. Thai fans there speculated that the production team for PLR failed to communicate closely with the other three production teams. So the result is that their understanding of each character’s personalities and relationships with each other did not harmonize well with the visions of the other production companies.

Take for example, in PLR, Fai calls Jeed, “Khun Jeed,” but in WPM, he often calls her “My wife.” This changes the audience’s perception of their relationship dynamics quite drastically. But, which Fai do you think comes closest to the Fai you’ve met from TH and DJA? Is it the PLR-Fai or WPM-Fai?

Such simple words. “My wife” and “Khun Jeed.” You get where I’m going from here, right? I’m going back to the importance of taking care of the subtle nuances that we’ve discussed before at least 30+ pages ago. Those little things can make so much difference and draw out so much depth in a piece of fiction.

Rasa said that and I don't doubt it. As a rule, actors and actresses are supposed to listen to the director’s suggestion.

I’d also say, the people who complain about Mint’s performance know little about how much power the director holds. They, surely, hold more than they are credited for by the general audience. They have it in their power to project an image to the audience the way they deliberately envisioned it. What we see is, more than anything, largely a result of their manipulation.

For example, in the beginning, quite a few people (including very briefly myself) complained that Mark and Mint lack chemistry—which for those who have seen them interact BTS know this to be untrue. They actually have the most chemistry out of all four pairings. But for PLR, I recall there were a few people who said that Din and Cha-aim seemed more like siblings than potential lovers. Well for those people who thought this, you can’t totally blame Mark and Mint for projecting this image and vibe when that’s exactly what the director intended.

In this interview, Mint explains the directions she was given from Khun King. The director specifically told her that Din viewed Cha-Aim as a little sister. (I’m assuming this direction was given only in the beginning stages of Din and Cha-Aim’s relationship, because otherwise, I’ll have to call---INCEST!)

I must also add--since I’m discussing the director’s contribution and all—that seeing the dramatic difference in so-called “chemistry” between Din-Cha-Aim and Mark-Mint, really forced me to re-examine my understanding of the word. I came to this conclusion that people use the word a little too loosely. I think people erringly assign the same meaning to the word when it’s meaning changes according to the context in which we discuss them.

This is how I’ve come to see it:

On-screen chemistry happens with the aid of forces beyond the actors’ and actresses’ control. It’s scripted, so there are other creative processes that go on behind the work to affect what we see. That’s why I don’t think I’ll ever give full credit (or crap) to actors and actresses anymore. I won’t praise (or bash) their “chemistry” (or lack thereof) anymore, because the people who have a say in the BTS works also deserve a nod of recognition (or a cold shoulder) in creating, or not creating, that “chemistry.”

On the other hand, off-screen chemistry between two people is where I consider chemistry, at its purest form, happens, because that’s when it’s unscripted and undirected by a third person.

This is also why I like the Keira Knightly quote that you posted, where she says the chemistry we see onscreen isn’t between the actual people, but it’s created by a common vision shared by both the onscreen characters AND the BTS staffs.

One of them is real, the other is an illusion.

Oh, they deserved to be blamed. A good number of people on Pantip actually don’t blame Mark and Mint. People there are actually quite more aware of the consequences of having a poor script, director, etc. than the people on Youtube that you referred to.

It's really unfortunate. Both Mark and Mint have a lot to be thankful for when they've been given the opportunity to star in ch. 3's biggest project of the decade. The fact that they are young and less experienced is more reason why they must be grateful despite the inferior quality of the production team for PLR.

I’ve read that the plot is completely different for the novel. My DJA novel came already, but I haven’t been wanting to touch it now. I’m waiting for my PLR, which should come this week.

They couldn’t even add BROMANCE to redeem themselves. YO.
You perfectly phrase what I think. I really want them make another lakorn for Mark and Mint to make up for PLR. Anyway, PLR is not so bad compare to other lakorns out there. It sucks because it's a part of 4 huajai.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I forgot I came here to inform that Nadech ranks no. 1 the hottest guy of the year and Mark rank no.4.
I got info. from pantip and they took it from teenee.com
1. Nadech 2. Om Akkapan 3. Tono Pakin (Tono the star) 4 Mark Prin 5.Kao Jirayu 6. Gun the star 7. Rit the star 8. Nam Ronnadech (Khun Pruk from DJA) 9. Guy Rachanont 10.Porch Saran.
The link of the source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10050596/A10050596.html

So 3 guys from 4 huajai in the top 10. >.< Oh and I've got new info on Nadech. His roomate has changed from Mario to be the new actor of ch7, Tanwa. He's half Chinese-Vietnamese.

clip from Tee Tai Krua. They went to Yaya's house. Kimberly was her surprise guest.
Cr: WindLight2010 and I take it from Nadech&Yaya home thread @pantip

hippo

sarNie Adult
awww 4th!? Mark is so hotter than Tono...for me.eheheheh

agreeing with all the PLR comments, there were some moments that were great, it isn't the worst lakorn of the year, just not the best when compared with the other 3 series.

that's why i'm in need of more and more and more Mteam.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^^^Cupid, like, she wished there were real kisses back then? If so, that is darling of your grandma. Or does she not like the "real" kisses? :coverlaf: That is cool you watch with your granny. I wish I had a grandma to watch lakorn with. It would be so much more fun than watching alone.
Not really, she just wants lakorns innocent like back in the day. She doesn't want real kisses LOL (she feels bad for Yaya's reputation)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol the lil ghost r funny...the grl man-hating...the lil boy is such a boy..."watever" Attitude...kati get slap..n she punch her back...LOVE IT!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Among the girls in this entire series, I'm most impressed with Margie's acting. She's not the best looking and is freakishly skinny but she's head and shoulders above the other girls. Her acting is very natural and she portrays her multidimensional character with depth. Boy is just as wonderful as she is.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Also, thanks mahsuri, for opening a path for me to rant again.

Opps - what have I done ? :D

I might need some time to digest what you've written there. And to watch the clip. (even if I can't understand it :p). Plus continue with that OT discussion. ;)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Among the girls in this entire series, I'm most impressed with Margie's acting. She's not the best looking and is freakishly skinny but she's head and shoulders above the other girls. Her acting is very natural and she portrays her multidimensional character with depth. Boy is just as wonderful as she is.
i agree with you. margie is great. i like boy too. love the storyline. i cant wait unti friday omg!!!
i'm enjoying this one a lot more than the other 3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish I had a grandma to watch lakorn with. It would be so much more fun than watching alone.
You know I thought I was crazy but my grandma and mom are totally psychos when watching a lakorn. OMG esp. when they talk dirty. It is extremely disturbing ahahaha. I prefer to watch it alone. My poor ears have gone thru a lot lmao