4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i love those brothers and their charming ways:::

Fai: "marry me so i can be possessive of you"
Din: "work for me as my wife"
Lom: "be my girlfriend so that when i hold your hand it's not considered 'improper'"
:thumbsup:
I love how you stated this!^^ :grouphug:

I forgot I came here to inform that Nadech ranks no. 1 the hottest guy of the year and Mark rank no.4.
I got info. from pantip and they took it from teenee.com
1. Nadech 2. Om Akkapan 3. Tono Pakin (Tono the star) 4 Mark Prin 5.Kao Jirayu 6. Gun the star 7. Rit the star 8. Nam Ronnadech (Khun Pruk from DJA) 9. Guy Rachanont 10.Porch Saran.
The link of the source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10050596/A10050596.html
OMG.. MARK SHOULD BE #2 if Nadech is #1!! Goodness. Mark is too hot in my eyes! LOL, he will always be #1 in my heart along with Nadech! I can't choose between them both. LOL! :crush:

i'm in need of more and more and more Mteam.
ME TOO^^ Like I always say! Hehe.

OMG I don't want this series to end.
I knowwww! :cry1: I wish it neverending! I can't get enough of the cast and my fav. couples here!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
http://dirtii-laundry.net/home/2010/12/nadech-hints-yaya-is-his-ideal-woman
I read this interview of Nadech! Soo cute :wub:

http://iheartlakorns.com/2010/05/om-nadech-mark-for-in-magazine
*DROOLS* I love this sizzling shoot of Nadech and Mark! Hehe. Seems like OM is getting famouse too although I never watched any of his lakorn before since he is with CH7.

* thaitv3 *

:wub:

* iheartlakorns blog / clubchom *

Nadech looks so good in suits^^ So charmingg!!

I never knew him and Chompooo had a shoot together. So far other than Yaya.. I seen him with Chompoo, Janie, Aum, Aff, and Mai Davika. He is famous along them. :p Hehe. I saw the rest of pics here with Chom too, I think they look stiff together. But so cute^^ For some reason I want to see him experience alongside on-screen with them too although most are much older than him. :whistle:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the pictures! they're all super cute! gosh, that's such a nice picture of Mint she's soooooo pretty!
T-T makes me really miss the series, even though it's available on youtube and all...gosh
MTEAM is so FUR-RICKING CUTE
know where i can find some of Yadech while shooting 4HJ???

yummie=)

sarNie Egg
I too agree that the M-Team was totally cheated out of their lakorn. They had so much chemistry and it would have done the writers and directors well to work off of it. All in all I think I saw only an hour or so on screen time together for Mark and Mint. I love Mark. Freakishly so. I'm so disappointed but at least Wayupak Montra is making up for it. The pace is awesome and the cast is used perfectly. Boy and Margie are killing their roles as Lom and Kati.

I haven't seen all of episode 5 or episode 6 yet but do you guys think that the ghost who is under the evil sorcerers spell killed that girl that lom supposedly got pregnant and now she is dead that's why they can't contact her? IDK. I haven't seen it all. That would be uber scurry!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
know where i can find some of DJA???
I'm pretty sure their thaifansite have tons of pics^^ Just that I'm too lazy to go to all Mark+Nadech+Yaya thaifansite since I cannot read THAI so I just stick to one by one! Lol :p & I GOOGLE some. Hehe. I'll search from some more DJA too!!

I too agree that the M-Team was totally cheated out of their lakorn. They had so much chemistry and it would have done the writers and directors well to work off of it. All in all I think I saw only an hour or so on screen time together for Mark and Mint. I love Mark. Freakishly so. I'm so disappointed but at least Wayupak Montra is making up for it.
WPM is making up for some of it.. LOl, but still not enough to feed my MTEAM feever!! :dance2: But I'm thankful for it^^ I can go on and on and rant about how much I was dissapointed in the script/director but let's not get there since I know you guys are tired of it already.. Hehe.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks blissful! actually you make me realize i can just google it lol i've found some! yay! i'll post tomorrow. it's like past midnight here and photobucket is so slow it's killing me! ><

meenia

sarNie Adult
kamey2o3 NICE! getting me excited to read what happens next!! thanks!i love Jeed and her ideas. she's like her hubby except her ideas work better lol i love seeing the girls gang up and work together just like the brothers! :grouphug: stupid Chantel just had to come! and dummy Lom is bing all western touchy feely with her!!! grr! and what was up with her kissing him at the dinner table!??? his parents are right there! but LOL i love when Chaem and Jeed looked mad at her for doing that and you can see Fai next to Jeed his facial expression is like "Oh Sh*t, Mia is mad, Chantel better watch out". it's like only a second while he's chewing (i notice he's always the only one chewing lol)P'Rak and P'Yom are the best!
LOL.. i thought i was the only one that notice that every time they eat, fai's the only one that's really eating. I mean others do eat, but they will eat a spoon full or just play with their food, and then say their line, but you look at fai and he's eating like he eats at home with his mom and dad...he's like, cool!.. food on the table let's not waste it and eat it all up.. THat's what i love about him, it's fun to watch him eat every time the family have dinner..they're all talking while fai's chewing away...

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I feel scared that this all coming to end... TT_TT I know there'll be more in the future but.. idk.. I feel so sad they're all not going to be together anymore.. TT_TT

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, has anyone translated this before?

Interview : 3 popular young actresses !

Kim,Yaya,Margie @Liza magzine

Translated by CherrAimThai @ ATM Chinese fan club

Q : Before you're actress , what would you want to be ?

Kimberly : I want to be a designer,because I love fashion ang it's interested (smile)

Yaya : I want to be a lawyer,because I feel interest in history and social.

Margie : When I was young, I want to be Air-Hostress, because it's smart.

Q : At present , you're actress. your dreams change ?

K : NO! , I really want to be a designer ! And I love acting too , but I don't want to change my dream for acting.

Y : Ummm..Maybe. My dream is changing. I love acting so much !

M : I stoped my dream, and I try to be good actress,but my dream don't change.

Q : Your life , Your Way , and acting !!!????

K : I love acting , and I want to be smart and good actress same as Ann Thongprasom.

Y : (Same as Kimberly) I feel happy about acting's way.

M : I want to be good actress same as Nok-Sinjai Plengpanich .

Q : (Ask Kimberly) Do you think about "Tha Ra Hi Ma Lai" ?

K : It's HARD ! , Because I understand Thai, a little. and I try to watch American series for practise!

Q : (Ask Yaya) Do you think about "Duang Jai Akkanee" ?

Y : Aw...it's strange. I mean ----- my feeling, it's so strange. because my first lakorn
(Ku larp rai nham) In lakron --- " Nutcharee" My character are tidy and polite. But
in Duang Jai Akkanee, "Jeed or Ajjima" My character are brave , Impatient and stubborn ! (laugh)

Q : (Ask Margie) Do you think about "Wayupak Montra" ?

M : so hard , because main actor and main actress love to talk more than like to work. (laugh) And I'm oldest of 4 main actress. So I try to help other , but I don't comment their acting.

Q : Did anyone tell you ? .... you don't have bad gossip about you !?

K : Thank, I make myself to good.

Y : Ummmmmm... Thank , I don't make other feel bad.

M : I make myself to normal.

Q: Do you think about yourself ?

K : I'm tidy ... (thinking) .. I'm tidy ,Such as In "Tha ra Hi ma lai" ,When I kiss P'Aum Atichart , I feel shy, because in my life, I don't have first kiss! (Shy)

Y : Naughty...(laugh) and cheerful.

M : In real, My look...same as a boy. And I don't like to dress up.

Q : If you have a boyfriend, What kind of boyfriend you want ???

K : I want someone look like "Fai" (Duang Jai Akkanee) I think he's cute! , but I don't mean "I love Nadech" ! (Laugh)

Y : I don't know.

M : I want someone same as "Nadech" because he's nice,funny and handsome! but I think someone look like "Boy-Pakorn" is cute too

hippo

sarNie Adult
i've seen all the Mteam photo's, but seein' them again just made me awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :coverlaf:

LOVE MTEAM...thanks for the photo's, now i'm gonna go watch the BTS clips again.

thanks heaps for the translation of the article, the girls are so cute, i like Kim's "...it doesn't mean i love nadech" ahahahahahahah

only 1 more day till friday! :dance3:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
lol, my pleasure to share the info of all the pretties. but its CherrAimThai who translated it into Eng not me na...

BTW, watched WPM EP6 again and got my 7th gif of Fai&Jeed done accordingly, wow, they just melt my heart everyday!!!!!

Dance,dance,dance!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Viviant, Kim and Margie both think Nadech is cute and handsome. Yaya? She says, IDK what kind of boyfriend she wants? Thanks for posting, ja. Nadech is cute, funny, and handsome. It sounds like he is nice too. Boy Pakorn is handsome too. These girls are adorable. Oh, I love Mark in that v-neck sweater with Mint for that fashion show. He looks mighty good.

Thank you, for posting the aticle ^^^ and that GIF...I swoon for Fai and Jeed once again. Thank you.

Happy day, everyone!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
3 of the 4 series is out at ethiaCD.com

Tara Himalai
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57534

Duangjai Akkanee
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57535

Puttapee Leh Ruk
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57798

simplysweet

Simplysweet
3 of the 4 series is out at ethiaCD.com

Tara Himalai
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57534

Duangjai Akkanee
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57535

Puttapee Leh Ruk
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57798

Thanks!!...i wish they had subs..but i just might get Pathapee leh ruk anyways! =D