4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Dancy. Those are unofficial sets? I bought my unofficial sets at http://www.dvdlakorn.com/

I've never purchase unofficial sets from ethaicd before, just the official sets. Is the quality good?

The quality at dvdlakorn.com is pretty good. Plus, the prices are really decent too. TH and DJA are $11.95 and PLR is $10.95. The lakorn comes with extras like talk shows of the cast, etc,. The company is in California. I found the link on Lyn's blog. I use to buy lakorn from IPTV, but don't anymore since they did this whole program thing ): sad.

I am still going to buy the official set (s) when it/they come out. OCD much...LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
kamey2o3 thanks for the English translation. Can't wait to read more. I'm patiently waiting for someone to translate PLR a simply summary would be good enough for me.

Will there be an official set of the 4 series in one package since it is one lakorn with 4 mini series put together? I want BTS clips too. I can't afford anything right now though, got to wait until next year. But crap I'm saving for my S.Korea trip =( I'm in a dilemma lol Maybe I will want to purchase the book too even though I can't read Thai, it would be nice just to say I have a copy of it. It will show how obsessed I am with this lakorn ahahaha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL.. i thought i was the only one that notice that every time they eat, fai's the only one that's really eating. I mean others do eat, but they will eat a spoon full or just play with their food, and then say their line, but you look at fai and he's eating like he eats at home with his mom and dad...he's like, cool!.. food on the table let's not waste it and eat it all up.. THat's what i love about him, it's fun to watch him eat every time the family have dinner..they're all talking while fai's chewing away...
LOL right? i love that about Fai, he's so funny. in TH when the Din noticed Nat was drinking with his pinky sticking out lady-like, he kicked Lom, and Lom kicked Fai and you can see Fai was focused on eating before that! he loves food, i appreciate that! :coverlaf:

viviant HUGS for sharing the girls' interview! gosh they are so cute! and super hug for Fai-Jeed gif! this one is so cute! may i use as a signature??? i love Fai and Jeed they are always dancing and having fun and loving each other!!!! :cloud9:

muahaha P'Aum took Kim's first kiss! of course it's not real in life but still...
awww, and they like Fai/Nadech...How come it's only Yaya who doesn't know :whistle:
lol, just saying. i agree 100% Fai is adorable and would be so fun as a friend/bf
cool, Margie doesn't like to dress up--me either!

>.< wish i had watched this waaaay before making my christmas list. but i still might buy. just wish there were subs. but i'd rather watch unsubbed than dubbed...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Jjinxx, I like watching it in Thai audio, but if the actors aren't delivering their lines well, the dubbers do a good job with their voice over. What language do you watch it in when it is dubbed? When I watch in English subtitles, it distracts me from the acting. I like watching every little thing. What I do is watch Thai audio, English subbed, if available, then dubbed in my language.

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 6th fanmade MV of "Duang Jai Akkanee" (the 2nd to my Romeo and Juliet versions)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZlb6HHmLmw

the 5th fanmade MV of "Duang Jai Akkanee" (first version of Romeo and Juliet i did)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJurHDG7ubE

neena

sarNie Adult
LOL.. i thought i was the only one that notice that every time they eat, fai's the only one that's really eating. I mean others do eat, but they will eat a spoon full or just play with their food, and then say their line, but you look at fai and he's eating like he eats at home with his mom and dad...he's like, cool!.. food on the table let's not waste it and eat it all up.. THat's what i love about him, it's fun to watch him eat every time the family have dinner..they're all talking while fai's chewing away...
HAHAHAHA...yes, that's true but i also think its a nadech trait as well LOL...he said himself that he loves to eat and he spends most of his money on food lol...yaya said he was getting fat too lol...so i think when he eats in those scenes he's really just playing himself. love the guy even more! i noticed whenever they eat behind the scenes nadech has the fullest mouth...he's hard not to love...just too adorable.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Dal, that interview is funny especially the last Q&A on the bf style like you sensed. For me, it sounds more like Kim and Margie were teasesing Yaya w saying the crush on Nadech in parallel. Hit on my head cos it might be kinda gossipy, those gals must know sth. And regarding that gal who said she dont know, my feeling is like that...ummmmm...you know,the more one tries to hide, the more one is exposed. :whistle:

jjinxx, HUGs back!Of course you can take the siggie, my pleasure!!!

bellefire, thanks again for the MVs!!!Amazing!!!

jjinxx

^ exactly what i was thinking! "I don't know" while the other two girls both chose Nadech. hint maybe???? LOL.

bellefire aaaaugh! i love the mvs! DJA is so Romeo/Juliet except better because no one dies, plus Romeo's parents are totally cool!

i was reading M3l's translations of DJA and OMG it's rated more R than the lakorn LOOOL but that's because it's very romantic.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You know Viviant that makes sense. They were teasing Yaya for sure. Good on catching that V! Mark teases about it, so do the directors and now Kim and Margie.

Yaya has said her ideal man is funny, nice personality, "similar like me." Someone who is gentle and is a gentleman, and "love my dad and mom."

I like funny people too. Being around them makes me smile and laugh.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Dal ja,you should not push me this hard na, I am giddy again while thinking of all the hints given by 4HJHKK team!!! :facepalm:

jjinxx, DJA novel is awesome and appreciate m3l's great efforts,those writings are super fantastic that I just couldnt help flying in my imaginations on Akkanee and Ajjima all the time when I was reading. :thumbsup:

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Introduction is done! Took me a while too and it was only six pages lol. So yeah, updates might be a while from me cause I could read Thai but I'm not adept at it. But anyways, here you go, a rough translation of the introduction for Thara Himalai. Enjoy ;)

Middle School

Inside the school room where the teacher lets the kids play during their break time, a chubby kid named Nino is walking around looking for toys he wants to play with. Once he sees it, he immediately grabs a toy car from a girl. He also grabs a doll from the hands of a girl named Thipthara without even caring that she was having fun playing with it.

This little girl opened her mouth and began to cry when her doll was taken away from her hands.

She was crying. She got up and was going to complain to her teacher that Nino was stealing toys from kids. He was walking around the room as a boy came in and collided with him, sending both boys rolling across the floor. After the two boys fell to the floor, two more boys came running in to help until all four boys were rolling across the floor. It became a huge ball with fists flying all over the place. The three boys jumped on him and started beating him up in front of the students in the room. Thipthara stopped crying, stood there confused and couldn't do anything as the four boys were fighting each other while the toy fumbled all over the floor.

“Stop! Stop right now!” exclaimed the teacher as she came in and pulled the boys off of each other. “Stop right now! What's going on? What are you guys fighting about? Tell me.”

“I don't know!” Nino shouted. He didn't know the reason why his friends hit him and he immediately complained to the teacher.

“He made Nam cry!” Akkanee started, pointing at Nino

“That's right, Teacher!” Pattapee and Wayupak nodded in agreement in unison. “He snatched Nam's toy away from her. He made her cry!”

“Huey...” the teacher deeply sighed. She looked at the three boys and the one girl who caused this like she was sick of it. This isn't the first time the three boys caused trouble. Ever since they came to this school, the boys act like bodyguards and protect her when Nam is crying or isn't satisfied.

The four quadruplets are Montri Adisuan's children, the owner of the biggest farm in the district. They're so rich and powerful that nobody dares to bother them. This made the three boys take everything seriously and will not lose to anybody like their dad. Meanwhile, Thipthara is a kind and soft person like her mom. It's because of her personality that made the three boys take up the duty of being good older brothers. Once somebody makes Thipthara cry, the boys get enraged and are ready to stand up for her, especially Akkanee, or Fai, who's ready to burn down anything in his way. Wayupak, or Lom, is the reinforcement. Pattapee, or Din, is the plan maker, or the last person to fight when he sees his younger siblings blunder.

The teacher knew that Khun Supansa, Montri's wife, had a hard time having kids. The two depended on a doctor to help her bear a child. But once she was pregnant, she found out she was pregnant with quadruplets because many of her eggs were ready. Khun Supansa decided to keep all four of her kids and was cared for a doctor intensively until she gave birth to them via C-section after seven months. News about the quadruplets were big throughout the whole country many years ago. Montri named his children after the four elements, Din, Nam, Lom, and Fai. They later knew that the names of the four children suited their personality.

“Did you steal Nam's toy, Nino?”

“No! I didn't do it!” the giant kid denied in a loud voice

“Not true! He's lying! And he took her doll too!” Akkanee said, taking the situation seriously. “I saw with my eyes!”

“Alright now,” the teacher compromised. “Nino, give the doll back to Nam. As for you Nam, can you please share the toy car?”

Thipthara nodded in agreement but the boys were not satisfied.

“But Nam played with it first!” Akkanee argued.

“The toys in the school are for everyone to play with, and we have to learn to share with other people.” Teacher Ornapa tried explaining to the small brains of students for them to understand to cooperate with each other in the same society, not by using force.

She stood up and turned to face the three brothers.

“Alright, for the three hot blooded brothers, please follow me to the principal's room, ok? I see that we need a long chat.”

This is not the only time the three boys had to go meet with the principal. Throughout the twelve years they went to this school, the three boys have had their parents called many times each year. The main cause is that they protect and are very possessive of their little sister until no boy wanted to bother with Thipthara. Though she may have a beautiful face, the boys would rather be afraid of the brothers behind her than be interested in her. Each day, the boys get bigger and taller like their father, Montri. As for Thipthara, she has a small figure like her mom. Whenever the four walk, the three are like her bodyguards and always protect her. Not even an ant or a fly can go near her.

Once the quadruplets tested to get into university, the only daughter of the family tested and was able to become a doctor. Pattapee chose to go into business management. Wayupak and Akkanee chose to study about agriculture at which they're adept at. Though the boys are busy flirting with girls, living their life as their age, they don't let their only sister out of their sight. They always follow their sister everywhere like her shadow in order to protect her from men getting close to her.

Once Thipthara finished her education and had to work to pay off her scholarships in a different district, Wayupak and Akkanee didn't want to leave her alone so they went with her and worked with agriculture and livestock until she continued her education and studied psychology in Texas A&M University in America. Pattapee followed her there to earn his MBA (Master of Business Administration) too. Wayupak and Akkanee resigned from their job and went to receive their Master's degree as well. Wayupak went to France to study about planting and raising grapes and making wine. Akkanee went to study at the same place as his older brother and younger sister.

This is because Montri is the owner of a resort, a vineyard, and a large dairy farm in the Nakhon Ratchasrima province. He first started with his dairy farm. After that, he had three sons to help him build a resort in between two giant mountains which is part of their land. They later bought more land to build a vineyard and a winery. Since the beginning, Montri sees that Wayupak was interested in this and was going to have him take care of this business and make it prosperous.

Two years after, the four children of Montri came home. Pattapee and Thipthara returned first. The eldest son immediately became manager of the resort while the youngest daughter worked in the district hospital. Though she is no longer young, Pattapee makes a driver of his resort pick up and drop off Thipthara everyday. If he is free one day, he would go pick her up and drop her off himself. Once the two younger brothers were done with their education, the three soldiers took turns taking care of their little sister again.

“I don't understand why the three boys are still protective of me. I'm grown up, I'm almost 30 now! If Din, Lom, and Fai keep watching over me all day, when am I ever going to have a boyfriend?”

The girl who was only 160 centimeters said as she hugged her mom who was reading in the library. She complained about her three brothers for her mom to listen after Akkanee did something troublesome.

“Doctor Wirachai has pursued me many times now. I think he and his family are good and I want to give him a chance for us to get to know each other but...” Thipthara made a dissatisfied noise. “Fai sat there and watched him until the Doctor couldn't say anything.”

“It's horrible. I don't understand why Fai has to do that. I'm not a kid anymore!” Supansa sighed in dismay. This is not the first time her daughter complained about her problems. She's continually been hearing this ever since her daughter became a teenager. Fai was hot tempered until he jumped and attacked the male who smiled at her. He had to go to the police station and was let out after they paid for his bail. After that, Nam had to avoid looking at all guys so her brothers won't cause problems with anyone anymore.

“If I want to know that person, they say he has a wife and kids. If I want to know this person, they say he's poor and will deceive me for money. If I want to know that person, they say he's gay. Huey, I'm annoyed of their reasons! They probably want me to be single until I die!”

“No, not like that. I say once they get married, their minds will be cleared. When that happens, they'll stop being possessive of you” Their mom consoled her.

“And when is that?” Thipthara asked. “They're almost 30 but they're not thinking of getting married anytime soon. Each person goes around having fun flirting with girls. I don't see any of them getting serious with any girl. And they're boys, if they marry when they're 30 or 40, they're still ok. As for me, once I turn 30, there probably won't be anybody interested in me anymore” the girl said. Truthfully, she was certain in her own beauty that guys will still be interested in her even after she turned 30. But the problem is if her brothers keep causing problems like this, it doesn't matter what age she is, boys will not risk getting to know her.

“Actually, they have a reason” Supansa said. “The will and land your grandpa bestowed to you is probably the reason why your brothers are worried. They're afraid if a guy knows, they're gonna love you only for the money, not because of true love.”

“But Mom, I'm all grown up now! I got a stable job. I should have the right to choose a man for me and I should be able to consider if they're the right person to be by my side for the rest of my life or not. I'm not going to let my brothers choose my soulmate” she complained. “And if they continue to do this, the boys around me will stay away from me. If it's like this, when am I ever going to have a family like the others?”

“You're a girl, you shouldn't talk like that. It's not proper” Supansa laughed at her daughter who wanted to get married so bad. Supansa understood that her daughter was sick and tired of her brothers being too concerned about her.

“I don't know. Next week, the hospital is sending to a seminar in Chiang Mai. I'm not going to let anyone follow me there, and you have to help me.”

Supansa's eyes widen, she had no choice but to help her.

“How do you want me to help?”

“I'm not telling anybody where I'm going. When I go to Chiang Mai, I'm flying there immediately. Please let me rest my mind for a week, Mom. If you tell them, somebody is going to follow and wait for me outside the seminar room for sure” she told her mother. Her brothers did this to her many times already.

“But how can you go by yourself?” Her mother couldn't help but worry because usually, one of her sons would follow her daughter there.

“I'm not going by myself, the whole team of doctors are going too. Now, I'll be able to study my friends closely. Doctor Wirachai already waved “bye-bye” to me, now I have to choose another male who is really interested in me, and I'm going to give them a chance Mom.”

She knows her sons make problems a bigger deal than it is, but since she is the mother, when she heard that her daughter is going to look for a man, she couldn't handle it. If she nodded her head to finally let Thipthara choose which way to go in her life, Thipthara would be older than many other girls. Supansa, her husband, and even her sons closely look at and find a man for her. If he's not a good person, the three boys will help each other get that man out of their little sister's life.

When she thought about that, Supansa relaxed a little and nodded her head slowly.

“Alright, dear. Since you decided, I won't forbid you but be extra careful of your body and heart. Don't be the underdog to them, otherwise you will be disadvantaged” her mother warned because she didn't want her daughter to hurry and make a bad decision.

“Don't worry Mom, I promise I won't make anybody disappointed in me.”

Thipthara firmly promised before she hugged her mom again. She hopes that going to the seminar this time, she'll be able to meet her true love without having any obstacle blocking her way for once.

neena

sarNie Adult
BOY AND KIM!! I think we need to watch out for them! They look hot together!!!

CREDITS: MAGAZINEDEE
They are the only siblings from 4HJHKK that actually look good together and has potential to star in a full length lakorn together lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thx for the translation n the photo..they look good...i dun really like kim bright red lipstick

jjinxx

neena thanks for the photos!

Kim and Boy are smoking hot! i agree, they could totally be paired up. that's why i was looking forward to Boy, Mark, Nadech, Yaya, Mint, and Kim to be cast in that new lakorn about the 3 golden boys or something, and have Boy and Kim be a couple!!

watching more of ep. 5 WPM and omg, freaking love P'Sarah for arriving to separate freaking chantel from Lom finally. Lom can't do anything for himself when it comes to Kati T-T
LOVE the satisfied look on Jeed when P'Sarah pushed Lom to Kati. AND the way Puwanes and Nam also looked happy with it. super sweet, i love Prince and Nam! and Jeed and Fai's shirts match augh! <333
so intense during the competition when they're lined up. Nam and Prince are just laid back and sweet. Jeed and Fai are like so determined their faces are like "FIGHT!" lol Mteam is like "Fun time!" sad Kati has to be mad at Lom because of freaking chantel...ugh
anyways i'm excited to watch how the competition goes!

kamey2o3 I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Once somebody makes Thipthara cry, the boys get enraged and are ready to stand up for her, especially Akkanee, or Fai, who's ready to burn down anything in his way. Wayupak, or Lom, is the reinforcement. Pattapee, or Din, is the plan maker, or the last person to fight when he sees his younger siblings blunder.

I'm in love with this intro to their temperaments and brother roles! it even suits the elements. the FIRE madly destroys everything, the WIND comes and gives more force to the fire, and the EARTH is the path until the destruction is done. :yes:
anyways, reading their intro is so intense. the brothers really make helluva lot of trouble in order to protect Nam and they even follow her overseas LOL if i was Nam i'd feel both very loved and very annoyed.
Fai, he's hilarious. it's like he thinks a smile is going to impregnate Nam!

it really makes me realize that only someone with as much power and capabilities as Prince Puwanes can take Nam from her brothers' hands.

also i realized that i love TH so much because even though Nam and Prince have obstacles, at least it's not some annoying n'rai, it's the overprotective (HILARIOUS) brothers. keke...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwhh :) The three girls interview is too CUTE! Haha. I love how Kim is so bubbly about everything :wub:

I feel scared that this all coming to end... TT_TT I know there'll be more in the future but.. idk.. I feel so sad they're all not going to be together anymore.. TT_TT
I feel you! :cry1:

BOY AND KIM!! I think we need to watch out for them! They look hot together!!!

They are the only siblings from 4HJHKK that actually look good together and has potential to star in a full length lakorn together lol
LOl, I agreeeee! I don't know since I saw fanmade MV of them together. I want to see them onscreen as pranang! Haha.

Kim and Boy are smoking hot! i agree, they could totally be paired up. that's why i was looking forward to Boy, Mark, Nadech, Yaya, Mint, and Kim to be cast in that new lakorn about the 3 golden boys or something, and have Boy and Kim be a couple!!

Akkanee, or Fai, who's ready to burn down anything in his way. Wayupak, or Lom, is the reinforcement. Pattapee, or Din, is the plan maker, or the last person to fight when he sees his younger siblings blunder
I wish they cast MTEAM, YADECH, Boy w/Margie OR Kim in that new lakorn too! SO far BOY is the only one confirmed^^

I love love how you stated the last passage here! I miss them SO MUCH!!!! :spin:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

MARKKKK! :blush:

I love how Nadech can always bring a SMILE/LAUGHTER to my face^^ :crush:

I WISH I COULD BE HERE IN THIS PHOTO... Hehe :wub:

jjinxx

lol Nadech just has to show me his dimples and i am happy for the rest of the day!
thanks for the pictures! they are so cute!