4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
no prob :)

thanks for MINT's PIX(S) :)

She looks adorable with the hair and everything but i though her dress couldve been better :scratchchin:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult

Lol - I need to stop ... but I found out that M-Berserk has just started uploading his/her pix on Pantip ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
You girls are so funny. :lol: I'm loving the conversations here and in the Tawan Duerd thread because they're filled with so much MTEAM content. Every comment puts a smile on my face. Lol. I'll try to share as many MTEAM news as I can naaa.
Like I have mentioned before, most thread related to either and or both Mint and Mark, it turns into a Mteam thread.

I think if Mteam had a better script they could have override Yadech (not trying to bring a war among the two fanclub lol) but it's the script that got people so hyped over Yadech. If DJA wasn't a success, I don't think they would have been paired up again twice.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I don't think M-Berserk is gonna be done uploading the pix anytime soon so I'm gonna check again tomorow.

Okay - gotta get some sleep now. See ya later, gals :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Like I have mentioned before, most thread related to either and or both Mint and Mark, it turns into a Mteam thread.

I think if Mteam had a better script they could have override Yadech (not trying to bring a war among the two fanclub lol) but it's the script that got people so hyped over Yadech. If DJA wasn't a success, I don't think they would have been paired up again twice.
Tbh, that's what a lot of people think too, I bet. I mean, just look at MTEAM's popularity even without a good script. But I understand what you mean. "If" is such a small word with huge consequences. Although I actually have NO qualms saying the same thing--it's quite obvious to me. I actually mentioned this to mahsuri before. MTEAM just need another lakorn together--and a decent one too.

Another comment I made in the Tawan Duerd thread. I can't decide where to post to spread MTEAM <3. :lol: So I'm quoting myself.

Speaking of jealousy, during the interview, Boy also said that he can't very well choose, so he has to go closer to look at the ladies. He went so close to Mint, she was a little bit surprised. Mark pulled him away and told him, "That's enough." :coverlaf: OMG. I want video clips of these moments! Lol.

When they were also talking about the cosmetic items, etc. Boy also teased telling Mark, "Please buy some for Mint."

And I like how they mention the crowd going wild. Lol.

I want to continue spamming, but I really have to go now. :(

I'll catch you ladies later. Na jaaa najajajajaja.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGG, she has a picture of her and Mak attached onto her bag
I wonder why?
:) :)
LOl, I spotted that too^^ So cute.. it was probably from her fanclubs! Hehe.

Another one :D (LOL - I foresee this pic to be featured in some artworks ;) )

This is perfect for wedding shot^^ :wub: *DAYDREAMS* Hehehe.

Even better.. Mark's sweating... Sexy!! *DROOLS* :spicy:

Mahsuri thanks for adding me as a friend!! I've been a silence reader for so long.. So decided to join in the group!! Love how I can count on you guys for news on our MTEAM!!
WELCOME MINILILY^^ More MTEAM supporters.. Love it!! :thumbsup:

Fang seems to like touching guys! *ahem* First Mark and now Boy!! Back off... LOl. :p

Love Rita's dress the most, she looks like a goddess! I miss her. Hehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I love MTEAM supporters!^^ Look @ their lightings M&M!! Yeahhh.

I love how Mint is on the TV behind him! Hehe. :wub:

Mark looks so good.. *sweats* Hehe!! :dance2:

I wonder how Mark will react to these photos.. Hehe. :coverlaf:

Mark's back by Mint's side - hehe :D ;) :D
:wub: MTEAM makes me sooo happy!! Hehe. Giggles everywhere.. LOl. :p

Oi! Hand off our Marky boy! :p
:numchuck: NINJA STYLE!! Hehe. I wonder how Mint felt.. ?!? >.< :thumbdown:

** THANKS MINTWIX + SURI for the updates/photos.. now waiting for clips!! :grouphug:

cecilia

Staff member
Finally done with my MTEAM mv .. nothing special, just doing their sad moment --
i realize they have alot of sad and comforting scene ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncc_qyP_fQo
Hope the MTEAM fans enjoy it na.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ CECI: Thanks for sharing^^ I can't wait to watch it after I post these photos. Hehe.

Mark & Boy seems flatter by Rita in these photos.. I can't help but be jealous for Mint although I adore Rita too. Hehe. :p

Rita is such a tease^^ LOl. I wish Mint would be comfortable in public enough to do that with Mark.. Hehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
MTEAM fans are the BEST.. Hehe! :wub: Lot's of LOVE!!

:wub:

I wonder if MINT got a haircut?? It looks really short hair. o_O I hope she didn't! I love her long hair:) Hehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mini-clips from the event!^^ Thanks to somi246 :D

Not the best quality but the audio is very clear, I think it's the one's that MINTTWIX had mentioned to us previously:)

They are TWO DIFFERENT clips!^^