4 Romance

icebé

sarNie Egg
4 Romance - or thai name: ฝันหวานอายจูบ fan-waan-aaie-jub

it's a romance movie with 4 diffrent stories - like the movie hormones or 4bia: Dream, Sweet, Shy, und Kiss

i think it's gonna be released on 25 december, but i'm not sure cuz i also heard it should have been released on 27 november...
anyway the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiA263owi68...feature=related
OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF-aUBWdKdE

Cast:

credit: thaicinema.org
i looks like a nice movie!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I went jogging and came back..did some digging around and found the whole movie on yt.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AF13F6A5D07379BD *creds to wolfkenmovie for uploading*

here's the song subbed *creds so anothaidara*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU2VzbipbaM
i just love the whole aspect of this song.

i'm going to start this right now...i'll let yall know how it goes...hopefully its good cause it looks good. i tried reading the thai synopsis for krits part..it sounds sad from the parts that i could make out lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ok i just finished this movie....it was cute...not what i expected but still ok.
chakrits part was good though...it was silently good. i super cried at the end of his story.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i hatez youtube. :lol: ok. i suppose i'll go d/l from there. thanks ma'am. :p
lol did you watch it? what did you think? it was just ok right? DID YOU CRY? lol
i actually think the mv is a lot better than the movie but love krits part hahaha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
its finally uploaded! YAY! i'll have to watch tis Tuesday!!

anyways hey Moh jah is the movie individually told like 4bia
or is it intertwine like Hormones??

i hope it was as good as Hormones i freaking adore tat movie

dhan9

sarNie Adult
ok i just finished this movie....it was cute...not what i expected but still ok.
chakrits part was good though...it was silently good. i super cried at the end of his story.
ice-creamgirl, i just finished watching it but only chakrit's part, it was sad but i don't understand Thai so i only understand the motion, and i still don't understand what's going on in his part. Can you please give a little summary of his part? thank you.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ice-creamgirl, i just finished watching it but only chakrit's part, it was sad but i don't understand Thai so i only understand the motion, and i still don't understand what's going on in his part. Can you please give a little summary of his part? thank you.
Hey sorry for the late reply i've been on vacation..but heres someone who subbed krits part in english .
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=876FE33F12FF0E58

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
its finally uploaded! YAY! i'll have to watch tis Tuesday!!

anyways hey Moh jah is the movie individually told like 4bia
or is it intertwine like Hormones??

i hope it was as good as Hormones i freaking adore tat movie
heeeyyy kash! i havent seen 4bia or hormones so i have no idea..but this one is like 4 individual different stories. I really loved watching krits part. its one of those you dont realize what you have until its not there type.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
thanks ice-creamgirl for the linked, i've just watched it and it was very sad and touchy. i really felt sad for chakrit.
now i know what this all mean. Thanks again.
you really enjoy it? it was translated by a thai fan named as TICKCANADA, and subbed by us kritCN Subbing Group.

we are dedicated to sub all of krit's lakorns and films, and have tried to contact you for helping us. are you very busy now?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
you really enjoy it? it was translated by a thai fan named as TICKCANADA, and subbed by us kritCN Subbing Group.

we are dedicated to sub all of krit's lakorns and films, and have tried to contact you for helping us. are you very busy now?
sorry for not reply to you, wow you guys are great fans of chakrit and i'm happy to know and find out that chakrit does have many real fans like you guys and me. Yeah i loved to help out subbing but my english isn't all that great either, cause it is my second lanuage, but hopefully i can help. However at the moment i'm really busy with my study, i'm doing my final year of nursing and it is very tough with all the clinical placements, lectures and assignment plus i also worked part-time while studying too so that's why i hardly have times to watch many lakorns, i only used my times to watch chakrit's lakorns and a few others tvbs production that are good. When i finished with my exam in July, i will have some time off, so if you can give me the link, then i may be able to put some contribution to chakrit. I love him and i want my other friends who do not understand thai or khmer can watch his lakorns in eng sub too. So yeah i'm willing to help, please give me the link.
Oh by the way, are you chinese? i'm half chinese half cambodian so yeah nice to meet you!

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
sorry for not reply to you, wow you guys are great fans of chakrit and i'm happy to know and find out that chakrit does have many real fans like you guys and me. Yeah i loved to help out subbing but my english isn't all that great either, cause it is my second lanuage, but hopefully i can help. However at the moment i'm really busy with my study, i'm doing my final year of nursing and it is very tough with all the clinical placements, lectures and assignment plus i also worked part-time while studying too so that's why i hardly have times to watch many lakorns, i only used my times to watch chakrit's lakorns and a few others tvbs production that are good. When i finished with my exam in July, i will have some time off, so if you can give me the link, then i may be able to put some contribution to chakrit. I love him and i want my other friends who do not understand thai or khmer can watch his lakorns in eng sub too. So yeah i'm willing to help, please give me the link.
Oh by the way, are you chinese? i'm half chinese half cambodian so yeah nice to meet you!
tks very much for your reply, and i'm very happy that you are willing to help us subbing krit's lakorns :p
our english is also not so good, just make everyone understand, that's ok B)
yes, i am chinese, :lol: nice to meet you too. i guess you do not understand chinese, right?
i fully understand that you are very busy now and only have spare time till july, and we would wait for you

since you could only translate krit's lakorns with khmer, could your please translate krit's lakorn of "Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao" (chakrit with noon Woranuch) (CH 7, 2004) into english? i guess you have this lakorn with khmer because you love this lakorn very much, right? thus we could sub this lakorn both english and chinese,

just like we subbed Khun Mae Jum Laeng. but if you have other suggestions, feel free to tell me!

i know that translating a whole lakorn need much time, so we would not limit your time. just when you have spare time, translate some ^_^ if you would like, you could add my msn: adele8012@hotmail.com. we could chat together about dear krit :p

we built a bbs for krit, http://www.chakrit.cn/bbs/index.php?styleid=11,

you could watch it and find a lot of krit's pictures :D

dhan9

sarNie Adult
tks very much for your reply, and i'm very happy that you are willing to help us subbing krit's lakorns :p
our english is also not so good, just make everyone understand, that's ok B)
yes, i am chinese, :lol: nice to meet you too. i guess you do not understand chinese, right?
i fully understand that you are very busy now and only have spare time till july, and we would wait for you

since you could only translate krit's lakorns with khmer, could your please translate krit's lakorn of "Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao" (chakrit with noon Woranuch) (CH 7, 2004) into english? i guess you have this lakorn with khmer because you love this lakorn very much, right? thus we could sub this lakorn both english and chinese,

just like we subbed Khun Mae Jum Laeng. but if you have other suggestions, feel free to tell me!

i know that translating a whole lakorn need much time, so we would not limit your time. just when you have spare time, translate some ^_^ if you would like, you could add my msn: adele8012@hotmail.com. we could chat together about dear krit :p

we built a bbs for krit, http://www.chakrit.cn/bbs/index.php?styleid=11,

you could watch it and find a lot of krit's pictures :D
sorry for the late reply. I'm just too busy right now. I would love to sub "pleng pa fa lom dao" chakrit and noon. that is my all time fav drama, but the thing is i have them in videos not VCD, plus i don't know how to scan or upload them at all, i'm too bad at computer. So i don't know, i'll see if i got the time to learn how to do them, but like i said, this won't happen now or any soon as i'm just too busy. i'll try when i got more time off uni and stuffs.

Oh about Khun Mae Jum Laeng that you guys subbed, i introduced that one to my peru friend and she loved it. She told me that she really enjoyed. It's the first time she saw chakrit in it and also the first thai drama for her. She already liked chakrit's style and asked me if i can give her more links to his lakorns and movies. i let her watch february movie and she loved that movie too. unfortunately, there's no other eng subed from chakrit's lakorns. Right now she's still waiting for more of your Khun Mae Jum Laeng. I'm really appreciate your team efforts, and i hope that one day i can contribute for my chakrit too.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
sorry for the late reply. I'm just too busy right now. I would love to sub "pleng pa fa lom dao" chakrit and noon. that is my all time fav drama, but the thing is i have them in videos not VCD, plus i don't know how to scan or upload them at all, i'm too bad at computer. So i don't know, i'll see if i got the time to learn how to do them, but like i said, this won't happen now or any soon as i'm just too busy. i'll try when i got more time off uni and stuffs.

Oh about Khun Mae Jum Laeng that you guys subbed, i introduced that one to my peru friend and she loved it. She told me that she really enjoyed. It's the first time she saw chakrit in it and also the first thai drama for her. She already liked chakrit's style and asked me if i can give her more links to his lakorns and movies. i let her watch february movie and she loved that movie too. unfortunately, there's no other eng subed from chakrit's lakorns. Right now she's still waiting for more of your Khun Mae Jum Laeng. I'm really appreciate your team efforts, and i hope that one day i can contribute for my chakrit too.
:p i know you are busy now, just help us after you finished your work and study next month

thank you very much that you'd love to sub "pleng pa fa lom dao". don't worry the uploading of videos, because we already bought the vcds of this lakorn. just you translated each episode and send the translation to us. that's ok!

about Khun Mae Jum Laeng, we have just finished ep7 and would upload ep7 to youtube soon. we are very happy that your friend enjoyed this lakorn, because this lakorn is also our favorite, and very funny. but our translator TICK may be quite busy now, and have not given us the rest translation for a while. we would try to push her, and sure we would try hard to continue this lakorn.

Thank you again for your willing of contribution! let's work for chakrit together!!! :lol:

by the way, i know that chakrit has two other lakorns have eng subs, one is Baung Ban Ja Torn (chakrit and Masha) , the other is Bow See Chompoo (chakrit and angie). do you know?