400 Year of Love

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
this is a one shot ff. sorry for my grammar and spelling.

400 Year of Love

Nadech Kugimiya as Warrior Baalaark/Ihit
Yaya Sperbund as Princess Aahana/Husna
Mark Prin as General Dhanajit/Jyran
Boy Pakorn as king Jayendra/Pragun
Ken Phupoom as Ghora

[Counting number] 32…38…55…95…100…
“Baalaark!” “Please tell me the truth, at least the very last moments”. “Open up the loves you’ve hidden inside, at least in my last breathe”, said princess Aahana hold up her hand to him. “You’re my soul, you’re my life, and you’re my everything. I love you Aahana”. Said Baalaark walked toward her. [She fell down in the high cliff and he ran after her trying to hold her hand but he can’t hold on to her, so they fell down separating][The king Jayendra ran toward to the end of the cliff]. “These dark clouds are proud of taking your life, but it doesn’t know that you are the sun, today you may had gone down, but some day you will come back piercing the darkness to claim your love back. You’ll be back”, said the king Jayendra held up the stick with fire burn his armor vest. “You’ll be back, Baalaark”. 400 hundred year later. “Are you going to joint in the bike race competition toady Ihit?” said Prasham rushing to stand by Ihit side. “Oh yes I am don’t worry, hey how much will you bet on the race? “ I’ll double the amount will you.” said Ihit handing her the money. “What are you doing Ihit, are you crazy, what if we lost we won’t have any money to paid our food”, said Prasham whisper in his ear. “Are you in”, asked a woman. “Yep”, said Ihit run to his bike. “Come everyone Ihit will joint, I bet on him”, said the woman hanging the other girl her money. “I bet on him too, me too, oh and me too.” [The race begin and he win] “Who tells you to call a bike car why not a taxi, if we go late to the airport, you are dead meat”, said Ihit punch Prasham’s arm. “But this will cost us less and you can breathe in the fresh misty air’, said Prasham hold his baggage. “Hey look Ihit, do you see that girl over there in the bus stop, waving her hand. Imagine we lent her a ride with us it will cost less too”, said Prasham pointing in her direction. “Shut up you wants to get hit by me or what”, said Ihit reach out his hand. [The car went pass her and their hand touch each other]. [Flash back; they both fell down the cliff and image of her]. “What are you doing Ihit”, asking Prasham holding his arm to seat him back down. “That woman, the one that wearing the white churidhar, without her. [He runs out of the car]. “Wait, I’m going with you too”, said Prasham starts to stand up. [Pull back down] “What the hell are you think you going, you have to paid me first”, said the driver. “Look here, my buddy has the money I don’t have any”, said Prasham holding his baggage. [He runs to the bus stop. She opens her bag and put on a black shirt over her white churidhar]. [He turns around and runs inside the bus]. “Do you guy see a woman wearing a white churidhar?” ask Ihit. “Sorry, we don’t see anyone wearing the white churidhar”. [He runs back out and looking around]. “Excuse me, are you looking for some”, ask Husna. “Will, yes do you happen to see a woman wearing white churidhar passing by”, said Ihit look around. “That’s me [looking at him suspect]. Why are you looking for her?” ask Husna. “Do you know her? “If you ask me if I know her, I do know her a little.” said Husna. “Please give me her address, where is she”. “What do you want from her”? “I mean that we’re very close”. “Is it?” said Husna. “If you guy are close why don’t you know her address”. “Will, it is a long story”. “No problem I have time”, said Husna. “Long ago that girl and I fell in love deeply. [She looks at him like what the hell]. But her dad is a big hurdle, [she repeat after him “hurdle], he takes my heart away from me without any trace. So please give me Panna’s address”, said Ihit. “But her name is not Panna”. “Do you see he even changed her name too, what they call her now?” ask Ihit. “Husna”. “Okay, this name is also fine let go with it”, said Ihit. “ I’m going over there you can tag along, but are you just going to stand there go look for an auto for me too”, said Husna. [He runs to find her an auto]. “There are lots of guys who want to flatter with me, but never mention my dress before. I’ll show you how smart I am”, said Husna. [The car come and they both go inside it]. “Where are you going Ihit [stand up, and get put down by the driver again]. “Sit back down where are you going”, said the driver. “Stop please.” “This is Husna’s house right? HUSNA! HUSNA! “You rush to much”, said Husna. “uhh, sorry I can’t stop my excitement”. “Paid the car fee”, said Husna. “Wait where are you going, you haven’t give me her address yet”. “Go straight turn left and the house is on the right”, said Husna. “Thanks”. [He goes exactly like what she says]. “Is your daughter home? “She’s not my daughter but my wife”, said the old man. “You want to try her and sell her off”. [He runs back to her house]. “Got a stick”. “That mean you purposely give me the wrong address”, said Ihit. “That right I don’t even know you how could I just give you her address, what if you rape her, rape her and kill her, what if you dispose her body”. You are pretty, but have such a horrible brain”, said Ihit. “She’s my life, trust me I never even touch her once. Please I just only want to see Husna only once.” “Okay I’ll make an appointment for you two at Green Beach House.” [He go back home]. “What, you touch her and spark fly, that the only reason you are chasing after her”, said Prasham. “Shut up, let find her, don’t find me anymore trouble, I’m already mad unable to find her”, said Ihit. “Wow, there are some beauty how are you going to find Husna among them”, ask Prasham looking at those beauty. [She walks toward him reach her hand out for hand shake. He walks toward her too]. “Are you new to me? Please move aside. [He goes shake hand with every woman that comes with her]. “Why didn’t you bring Husna’. “She say that she’ll be little late”, said Husna. “Omg”. “What omg you make her like she is a queen, come let go back”, said Husna walking away. “Please stop…please comes this way”. “omg, look at them they eat like gargantuan”, said Prasham whispers to Ihit. “Why are you still here”? Ask Husna. “I’ll bring her to Imax tomorrow”. “You can go first, if Husna come and see no one, it may not be good. I’ll wait here”, said Ihit. “Please don’t kill me if I know you are also in this case I won’t accept it”, said the old man begging him. “Run away, run away.” [The old man being to run]. [He picks up the spare and throws straight at him]. “If I decide anything is mine I must get it at any cost”, said Jyran. “I never thought about this before “, said his dad. “No, even this one dead he will go find another lawyer. It will be easier if he dead too”, said Jyran putting on his shirt. “Over there is your uncle”, said his dad. “Bye dad”. “Where are you going?” “Some scapegoat waiting for me’, said Husna walking away. “ Husna, if you kill her too everything will be over.” [He checks her out]. “Husna has grown up to be beautiful lady. I want her”, said Jyran. “Okay, but first you have to deal with that old man, have her tonight”, said his dad looking at him. “Not just only one night, I want her day and night all my life. I want to marry her”, said Jyran. “Marry her, are you crazy, he won’t agree to it as long as I still alive.” [He stabs his dad with the knife.]. “He’ll agree if you’re dead, if anything is mine, I’ll get at any cost, father.” said Jyran. “Uncle, you must be living like a king, but because of my father injustice to you, his sins had took his life”, said Jyran looking out the window. “What did you say your father what”, ask her dad looking at him. “I don’t have anyone other than you uncle, this fort property is yours.im lucky enough if you let me stay with you”, said Jyran bowing to his feet. “If your dad has some of your goodness our families wouldn’t had spilt. Thanks to god that we are now reunite”, said her dad hug him. “That’s enough where Husna”. “Are you going to give up your movie ticket to someone”, said her friend following Husna. “Let see how long he can take it”, said Husna. [There are group of drunken man bothering her]. “Wow, look at you what a sexy body”, said one of the drunken man touching her. “Go away don’t touch me”, said Husna run around them with her friend follow behind her. “Why are you always come with old face? Where’s Husna? [Cry]. “Their comments are horrible”, said Husna wiping her tears. [He looks at them]. “Look it is common ok”, said Ihit. “Do you know what they said?” ask Husna looking at him. “They say…we must [demonstrate right out to left ear]. “Let forget about them and come to are matter. Tell me will Husna be here”, said Ihit. “She will not come”. “Why”. “Because they also comments on her too more shabbily”, said Husna walking away from him. [He looks at them angrily and he walks to them.][He begin to kick their**]. “You, how dare you pass comments on Husna”? [She looks at him who kicking those guy a**]. “He did not even care how much you cried, but when you said that they had bad mouth Husna, he beating them up likes pulp. Have you fallen in love? Will you tell him that you are Husna?” ask her friend looking at Husna. [He comes back to them]. “They will never tease Husna again. Will you tell Husna that they are gone and that she can come out now”, said Ihit looking at Husna. “I already told her”, said Husna. [They begin to walk to the park]. “Are you sure that Husna will come.” Yes, I’m sure she will”, said Husna looking at him walking beside him. [They walk close hand by hand but…] “Will you keep distance”, said Ihit move away from her. “Why”. “Although you are not beautiful as Husna, you still are a beautiful girl; the moment you come close to me Husna might come. She might think there something between us, so let keep are distance”, said Ihit tyring to explain to her. [She move] “Okay, is this enough”? “Yes”, said Ihit. “Had you have any love affair before meeting Husna?” ask Husna look at him. “What!” [He turns to look at her]. “Do you have any”? “Affair means... I had…of other type. No love affairs”, said Ihit trying to explain to her looking shock. “What do you means by that”, ask Husna. “It means, that you’re not Husna I don’t need to explain every detail to you”, said Ihit in an annoy way. “Okay, your opinion about me”. “A broker”. “What”, said Husna looking at him? “You misunderstanding what I just said, I mean you are a broker who helps two lovers to reunites again”, said Ihit try to explain to her. “why hasn’t Husna come yet?” oh shit, I forget to tell you that, I ask her to the River Side Park”, said Husna turning away from him. [He runs to the park]. “I don’t understand you at all, why don’t you just tell him that you are Husna”, her friend ask her. “No one get this chance”. “What chances”, ask her friend looking at Husna. “A chance to see my daring yearning for me. The way he yearns for me, the way he worries about me, and the way he lies for me. It’s so good”, said Husna lending to a tree smiling. [She went back home and see Jyran in front of her house door.] “This is your cousin Jyran, he comes to return our wealth to us”, said her dad. [He takes them to their guest house]. “Husna, look at this guest house imagine our fort house”, said his dad looking around the house. “Uncle you can rest and tomorrow we’ll be leaving”, said Jyran talking to her dad. “Tomorrow? Let’s go after a week, I have few jobs to complete”, said Husna smiling. “What jobs”, ask Jyran looking at Husna. “Oh, I must get my exams over”, said Husna. [At night time he goes inside her room. She was already fallen asleep]. [He was tracing her body and tries to touch her]. [He sees a man with a sword stick his head and he see lots of blood]. [He breathes heavy and looking around the room.] “Ghora”, said Jyran. [He flies a helicopter to Ghora place]. “I want her deadly, but I couldn’t even touch her. I feel like someone beheading me, I’m going crazy. An anger to kill with my own hands, and an unknown vengeance in my heart. Who is that coming between us? I need an answer”, said Jyran talking to Ghora. [ Ghora throws some ash to the fire and see their past]. “Love desire, its 4 century’s old unfulfilled desire. About 400 years ago. You were a general of Gandhara”, said Ghora telling him the past. [He walks around telling him his past.] “This is your past life’s history; this is the history of Gandhara written over centuries. It also has portrait of them too, like princess Aahana. Have you recognized her? [Showing him the portrait]. [He wipes the dust off from the book]. [Ghora show him his portrait]. “You are general Dhanajit who died going mad on her, that desire has made you take another birth. That strong desire of lust is making you to do anything for her. Just like you, he has also taken birth to get back what he had lost. When he is still alive, you can never touch her. If you want her to be yours, you must kill him”, said Ghora holding his face. [He shakes his hand off of his face and look at that man portrait but there some black ink on his face]. “His face is not clear. Where will he be now?” said Jyran looking at the book. “The woman who made you come back into this world, you both will meet again because of her. Just like in your previous birth, you both will fight for her”, said Ghora walking around. “How to find him”? Ask Jyran. “Nature will recognize you both before you can recognize yourselves. When you both come face to face, bird will fly away. The red sun will turn black; he will come like an erupting volcano. HE IS Baalaark”! Ghora explaining to him. “Look at those police’s horses how beautiful, if we get on them and ride, any girl will fall for us”, said Prasham drinking his cup of coffee. “What if before she falls for you, and you fall down from the horse, and imagine the horse kick you”, said Ihit also drink his coffee. “So you never ride a horse before”, ask Prasham looking at him. “I can’t, we should rather ride a bike or drive a car these days. Why are you still holding on to those horses and donkey?” said Ihit crossing his leg. “Madam is seen often with a young man Ihit who lives here”, said one of Jyran man. “Go and search ever corner bring everyone with the name Ihit”, said Jyran looking the man. [He goes inside the same shop]. “Hello boss, you can sit here [he went over there and sit with them]. “What’s your name”? Ask Jyran looking at him. “Kuvar”, said Ihit look back at him. “Which company do you work from? I asked you. Which drama company are you from? [A bird starts to fly away]. Very colorful churidhar, it doesn’t suit you well. [He squishes the metal cup]. “How does he look in those clothes? “Doesn’t he look like the wallet parker waiting for tips?” said Ihit to Prasham. [They both are laughing and hi5 each other]. [All the bird flies away.]. [He so angry and stand up]. “She has been calling this number many times”, said one of his men. [He smacks the paper out of his hand. [He takes out his cellphone and tries to call that number]. [Suddenly, Ihit phone ring, and he talk to her. The number Jyran call is busy]. [After he finishes talking on the phone, he paid their coffee and go but he forgot his phone on the table]. [Jyran calls the number again his phone on the table ring]. “They must had forgotten to take their phone”, said his man picking up the phone. “Boss, this is your phone number”, said the man handing him the cellphone. [He looks at Ihit and throws the phone on the ground. “I don’t see any sign as mentioned by Ghora. Maybe it is not him”, said his man looking at him. “Never mind even if it is not him, anyone close to Husna should die”, said Jyran angrily. [He sees a spare and tries to throw at him]. [Luckily it did not hit him but hit the electrify box. Everyone was terrifying any run around]. [He did not find him the horse are free]. [The horse runs in the street Ihit shushing the horse to go away, but the horse come in his way so he jumps up and hold on to the bus’s ranch. Husna accidently touch his hand and it shock him down.] [Flash back; they both fell down the high cliff, where he tried to reach for her hand. Imagine of her again.] [He looks around and sees that the bus, it’s already left. He sees her white chunni outside the bus’s window.] “Stop the horse”, shout one policeman running after it. [He turns and sees that the horse running toward his way and he has a flash back where he rides a horse.] [He run and jumps to the horse’s back to ride it and chase after the bus]. [Suddenly, her chunni fly out the window and cover his face.] [He tries to take it off his face and he sees Husna stand out the bus’s window. He hears her friend called her Husna he has flash back when he first time met her and their time together.] [He covers his face back with her chunni]. “What are you doing retrne my chunni back”, shout Husna to the man that cover his face. [He come next to the window and blows a kiss to her and she was so angry]. [She enters to the school door to take her exams.] “omg, I’m so mad I’m going to find him out and inform Ihit. He will kill him”,said Husna angrily. [He runs to the door]. “Hello…I’m talking to you, I came to tell you that I found Husna”, said Ihit looking at her. “What? Did you find Husna?” ask Husana looking at him shock. “Yes, we are finally united, thanks for all your efforts. You too will find a good boyfriend”, said Ihit walking back out. [She hears him talking on the phone]. [She lends on the wall to listen and he already knows that she listenin g to him talking in the phone]. “Hi, Husna, your voice is so sweet. Keep talking I listening to you [he turn to the window.] what? Feeling bad for what had happened last night? [She was shock]. Come on… such thing is common these days. Still… you must feel bad only if I refuse to marry you. Now I came to thanks the broker woman who wants to unite us. No…Husna, my chemistry doesn’t match with hers”, said Ihit looking inside the window. “Should I come to Mandala Park?” “I’ll be there right away”, said Ihit running away. [She climbs out the window]. “Where are you going Husna, if you miss the exams, the entire year will go waste”, said her friend looking at her out the window. “My entire life is about to get wasted if I am any minute late”, said Husna running away. “Hurry”, said Ihit waving his hand to his friend. [He puts a green chunni over his head and run to sit by Ihit’s side]. [She saw them hugging each other]. “Crap, what are you doing”? Ask Husna looking at him. [He turns to her]. “Hi! It’s you… how can I say this to you? Im kissing my darling, my sweet heart Husan,” said Ihit pitching his friend’s cheek. “You crap! That’s not Husna, trust me. Is Husna fat and black like a pig? Ask Husna looking at them annoy. “See through my eye you’ll know Husna’s beauty”, said Ihit putting his hand on his friend’s shoulder. “Darling, why is she disturbing us? Tell her to go away”, said his friend in a girly voice. “Am I disturbance? You… get lost [she walk over to them and push Ihit away and pull his friend’s hair. [His friend trying to hold it, so that it will not fall down.] “Planning to take him away from me? Do you want my Ihit for your dirty face?” said Husna pulling his hair. [His hair came off.] [He turns to face her and she was surprise and Ihit was laughing and pull out her white chunni.] [She looks at him and flash back when he riding the horse and blow a kiss to she and she feel a little shy and smiling.] “Will you take my Ihit away from me”, said his friend mocking her. [He runs to him and hi5 with him and laughing.] “She is very jealous. She pull my hair for touching you, she might have killed me if I kiss you”, said his friend looking at him. [She rolls her eye at them and throws the green chunni on the branch.] “She got caught red handed”, said his friend laughing. “We did it for fun”. “It’s fun for you but I hate it”, said Husna walking away. [His friend waves his head for him to follow her.] [They chase each other around and have fun.] [He touches her hand and has flash where they fell down the cliff and image of her.] [Her father sees them and he goes to him and slaps him on the face.] “How dare you touch my daughter?” her dad yells at him [he looks at him and sees his previous image of him.] [He was angry and run to him and pushes him back to the wall and holds his shirt]. “Husna is mine. Mine. Understood? If you try to separate us, I will kill you. I will kill you. [She runs to them and separate them apart.] [Her dad pull her back and his friend come to take him away.] [At her house]. “Forgive me for not telling you about my love. [Knee down his dad leg]. There was only pain in his words and not vengeance. But I know that he sincerely love me. I want Ihit. [Crying]. “It’s your wish to make the decision now”, said Husna looking at her father [she runs to her room]. [He goes to her house]. “Please forgive me. I was scared that you might separate me from Husna. Nothing personal”, said Ihit hold his hand to beg him. [Her dad stands up]. “Since childhood, she has never asked me anything till now. But now, she asked me a favors. She said she wants Ihit. If I did not fulfill her only wish, I would be a horrible father. I will surely perform your marriage”, said her dad looking at him. [ Jyran see everything and hear everything as will]. [Jyran’s men come inside one at a time]. [ Jyran brings a rope and walk over to her dad, while Ihit stand in the middle of the living room]. “A good father-in-law and a good son-in-law. A beautiful daughter, what about me the?” said Jyran behind her father back. [He tangles him with the rope Ihit run to help him but Jyran’s man hits him on the back of his head.] [He throws her dad to Ihit]. [When he untie the rope from her dad’s neck one of Jyran’s man called Husna]. “Madam…come fast, he is trying to kill your father “, said the man. [She run out and looks down and sees Ihit holding the rope in his hand]. [She runs to her dad side]. [She looks at him angrily] “Since he didn’t agree for our marriage, you have to kill him?” said Husna looking at him with tears in her eyes. [He looks at the rope in his hand]. “Listen to me, everything here is a misunderstanding”, said Ihit trying to explain to her but Jyran’s men hold him back. [Jyran run to Husna smiling]. “Hurry, let’s take him to the hospital”, said Jyran. [He runs to push Ihit]. “Why do you kill my uncle? He going to let you guy marries”, said Jyran smiling pushing him out the door. “[They carry her dad to the helicopter and she went inside] “hurry, start the engines”, said one of the man breathing hard. [Jyran turn to look at him and hold her chunni in his hand]. “Husna is mine. When I wish for something, I must get it”, said Jyran throw the chunni to his man. [They tangle him with it.] [Jyran walks to the helicopter]. [He stomp on the gas pipe and there flam]. [Everyone run away]. [One of Jyran man ran into him and he turn to face Ihit.] [Jyran run toward Ihit to fight with him]. [He punch Jyran’s stomach and he fly away]. [There an explosion and Ihit cover him with a shell cover]. [Jyran flies and lend in the ground holding his head]. “Nature will feel the heat of your enemy before you cold [all the bird flew away]. When you both come face to face, bird will fly away. The red sun turn black [he turns and looks at the sun]. He will come like an erupting volcano. [He angry turn and see Ihit jump out from the flame]. [Jyran’s men run back to fight with Ihit. While one of his man hold him to the helicopter.] [The helicopter begins to fly and he runs after it.] [He jumps into the rooftop and jump to the helicopter and hold its landing skid trying to climb up]. “Bring the helicopter down”, shout Husna crying. [He finally climbs up holding the door]. “Husna, you are mistaking me, listen to me once. Please listen to me”, said Ihit reaching for her. “Leave me”, shout Husna slapping his hand. [He let go the door and flash back when they both fell and image of her walking]. [He fell down and flash his previous past.] [Back to 400 years ago]. “King, these omen are indicating calamity to our kingdom. It’s eight planets coming together once in 400 years. After the third days, a comet will fall, according to the horoscope of the princess, this will bring calamity to us and you”, said one of the priest looking out the window. “What should we do? Is there any way that can help us to prevent this”, ask the king looking worry. “No there not thing we can do about it”, reply the priest. “Yes king, I already see indication of it. According the information from our spies, king Jayendra is already waiting on the boundary with his army to attack us”, said the man stand by the king looking at him. [King Jayendra and his army are out in field of kingdom.] “We must put our flag on that fort in a week”, said king Jayendra looking at the fort with a telescope. “No king Jayendra, your anticipation is wrong. They have remained unconquerable till now. Do you know who trained their solider? Might great warrior Baalaark!” said one of his men. “Baalaark! Is he a god? When a sword pierces into his heart, even he’ll bleed to death too”, said the king angry. “Any man born in that clan will not die before killing hundred enemies”, said the man looking at the king. [The king was angry and throws the telescope in the ground]. “Stop, that nonsense! Remember this me, king Jayendra will rewrite that legend. I’ll kill Baalaark in this war. I’ll kill your fear that a man there kills hundred before dying”, said the king walking toward the man. [He trains the solider]. [She tried to shoot an arrow to a bucket of water to spill on him but she miss.][She tried to shoot the second time but he caught her.] “Baalaark”. “The future queen mustn’t depend on someone else”, said Baalaark looking at her. [He stands behind her and show her to get the target.] [Dhanajit come to the picture.] “Your job is to protect like a dog staying behind the women. Are you going to train the princess? Aahana, if you wanted to learned battle fare I, Dhanajit is at your service”, said Dhanajit walked over to them. [The king came out]. “Your clan had been protected us risked their life for me. I trust you, Baalaark”, said the king pat on his shoulder. “King, to keep that trust, I’m ready to sacrifice my life too”, said Baalaark looking at the king. [She stayed in her room painting Baalaark holding a bird.] “Very nice, princess. But what’s the meaning of it”, ask one of her servant. “For his love, breaking the traditions, a warrior who made his love to win, my Baalaark”, said princess Aahana touching the painting. [Dhanajit walked straight to her room.] “This is princess’s room. Men are not allowed”, said one of servant blocking his way. [He slaps her and pushes her aside]. “I’m her future husband. Your shyness is making me go mad. Your body is more gleaming than this fruit [holding an apple]. “I want to squeeze out the juice. [squeeze the apple],” said Dhanajit slowing move the apple to his mouth. [Baalaark threw a dagger hit the apple out of his hand]. “How dare you attack me with a dagger”, said Dhanajit screaming. [He turns to faced him]. “What if this fruit is poisoned you would die. As a bodyguard, it’s my duty to protect you. You must eat only after I test it”, said Baalaark [he took a bite of the apple]. [Dhanajit looked at him angry]. [He hanged the apple back to him]. “You can eat now”, said Baalaark looking at him. “Should I eat food tasted by you?” asked Dhanajit disgusted. [She takes the apple from him and took a bite too]. “I’ll eat it”, said princess Aahana looking at him smiling. [The next day they have a competition]. [Dhanajit snap her white chunni in front of everyone]. [ Baalaark takes his sword out]. “Order me, king”, said Baalaark pointing his sword to Dhanajit’s neck. “Stop, Baalaark. Dhanajit you went the limit”, said the king. “I have my reason. Whoever turns with the princess’s chunni will get to married her”, said Dhanajit wrap the chunni to a spare and throw it into the wagon. “I agree with you, but whoever lost better get their butt out of here”, said princess Aahana looking at him. “Wow! Winning over me and banishing me from here, do you want to enjoy with him? He will not come back alive” said Dhanajit looking at her. “I’ll let him come back alive, princess. As people spit on his face, when he walks head hung in shame, I want you to see it, princess”, said Baalaark around Dhanajit. [They begin and Dhanajit ambush Baalaark but he fail.] [They fight and fight but at last Baalaark win.] [All the people throe food to him and kill him out of her kingdom]. “I knew that Baalaark will win, prime minister”, said the king looking worry. “Why are you sad then, king? Princess loves him too. Look, how happy she is! You see the happiness on her face,” said the prime minister point at her direction. “But I see widowhood on her face. Everyone in his clan had sacrificed their life for this kingdom; nobody ever lived beyond 30 years. He’s fated to die in the battle with king Jayendra. If I accept this marriage, I may have to see my daughter as a widow all my life”, said the king walking toward him. “You have saved the princess’s honor; I don’t have any worry till a warrior like you is with me. You’re ready to sacrifice your life for the kingdom, can you scarified your love? Not as your king but as Aahana father”, said the king begging him.[ he looks at her and agree]. “I helped the princess doesn’t mean that I wanted to be a king”, said Baalaark and walk away. [The go to have a ceremony]. “I don’t need this prayer, I just want you to proclaim your love for me, tells me the truth”, shout princess Aahana. [She throws all the colors on the wall and paints a picture.] [Crying] “Are you scarified are love for your duty. But don’t forget that every letter will be written with my blood”, said Aahana looking at him. [The 8 planets hit together and the comet]. [ Dhanajit betray them and open the gate for king Jayendra and he the king]. [The king Jayendra’s army surrender them and kill all of the people expect Baalaark and Aahana]. “Mighty warrior clan! A clan where a man dies only after killing hundred men. I’ll prove now that war you said is merely puppet story. Hey Baalaark, I’ll spare your life. Are you going to spare my life? I’m a god. I’ll send hundred men, stop them from touching her”, said king Jayendra shouting at him. “Send as many men as possible who will not turn their backs. Never mind if the count is more. Make sure it’s not one less. Don’t send one by one, king Jayrendra. Send everyone at the same thing”, said Baalaark looking back at him. [He sends hundred men over to them.] [They begin to fight]. “1… 10…23… attack him from behind. 29.30. Hey, you swine…32…43…wow…55… [One man shoot arrow to him]… [she begging to cry]…85…93…95…99…100.” [He was shock at Baalaark]. [He run toward him bow to him to become friend]. “Remember what you said to me king Jayendra, you will help me”, said Dhanajit looking at him. “Sorry Baalaark”, said king Jayrendra backing away. [Dhanajit and Baalaark begin to fight]. [Baalaark stab him with the sword]. “If I don’t get you, nobody will “, said Dhanajit threw the dagger to her. “Baalaark!” “Please tell me the truth, at least the very last moments”. “Open up the loves you’ve hidden inside, at least in my last breathe”, said princess Aahana hold up her hand to him. [She fell down in the high cliff and he ran after her trying to hold her hand but he can’t hold on to her, so they fell down separating][The king Jayendra ran toward to the end of the cliff]. “These dark clouds are proud of taking your life, but it doesn’t know that you are the sun, today you may had gone down, but some day you will come back piercing the darkness to claim your love back. You’ll be back”, said the king Jayendra held up the stick with fire burn his armor vest. [Back to the present]. “I’m going to catch the big fish”, said Pragun. [They help him out from the water]. [Ihit sees him like his previous past]. “King Jayrendra”, said Ihit and passed out. “I’m Pragun not Jayrendra”, said Pragun wondering. [He awake and tells Pragun everything]. [He tells Ihit to go back to Husna]. [He go back to find her]. [They are doing a ceremony for her dad and Ihit]. [She feels him come back and stop]. [He knows that Jyran was behind him and try to attack him]. “This isn’t enough. You don’t have courage to kill me. Come on try. Come. Come on. Convert all your energy in to vengeance, Dhanajit”, said Ihit looking at him. [It makes him stop.] “So, you know it”, said Jyran dumbfounder. “I’ll tell Husna everything and you will be dead meat”, said Ihit disappear. [He was about to go to the fort]. [Suddenly, Pragun appear]. “What are you doing here? Today it supposed to be your wedding”, said Ihit looking at Pragun. “I must’ve separated lover in my previous birth. So, I couldn’t find a partner in this birth. If I reunite you with your sweetheart, all my sins would vanish into the air”, said Pragun walks toward him. [They both went inside the fort]. “That’s called 8 planets coming together. This is the right time to make Husna yours completely”, said Ghora walking toward them. “Tell me, Ghora what should I do now?” ask Jyran looking at him. “Before this event ends and if Husna does not recollect her past, she can never remember it in this birth. Make sure he doesn’t meet Husna. Then you will win”, said Ghora explaining to him. [Ihit already hear everything]. [He run to her room and kidnap her because she unwilling to go]. [He takes her back to the cliff where they both fell down and die]. [Jyran’s men follow them too]. [He tries to make her remember]. “What do you want? Why did you bring me here? I hate you. Leave me”, shout Husna [crying]. “I can’t, I lost you once for not expressing my love. I won’t allow the mistake to happen again I did earlier”, said Ihit expressing his feeling. “Earlier birth”. “Yes Husna, we fell in love with each other in an earlier birth”, said Ihit explaining. [He looks up the sky and the planets being to come closer and closer so he rush and tell Husna everything.] [He takes her to the end of the cliff and tells her that it is where she beg him to tells her that he love him.] “Did I fell down here and die? If you don’t stop spinning love tales, I’ll jump and die for real”, said Husna looking at him. [It makes him move back]. [He begins to play the drum]. [The wall begins to crack]. [All the dirt come off and she turn and flash back when she painting the picture]. [She remembers everything from the previous and run to hug him and flashback to the part where she threatens to kill herself]. “Forgive me, Baalaark. I love you so much”, said Husna hug him tight. [Jyran comes and they begin to fight again.] [Ihit chops Jyran’s head off]. [She runs to hug him]. “From now on I’ll stay by you forever. I won’t run away from you again”, said Husna holding his face. “Me too, no matter this life or our past life forever you’ll always be mine”, said Ihit. [They kiss].
The end