4bia 2

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
5 แพร่ง/5 Praeng

Story 1 is titled "Backpacker" starring Nak Charlie Traitat who plays a truck driver.

Story 2 starring Nicole Theriault about a used car.

Story 3 features Gao Jirayu playing a novice monk.

Story 4 has Marsha playing as herself.

Story 5 features Dan Worwech

credit http://www.zonezeed.com/ForumId-3722-ViewForum.aspx

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Wow some of the storylines for the movie are similar to stories I've heard on Shock FM! Or stories that are pretty popular and happen often in Thailand. This looks really good I'm looking forward to it, I really liked the first movie.

myx

sArNieZ
watch the first part of 4bia and it scared the heck out of me. can't wait to watch this one and the second one.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
actually in the movie, part one is kao's story, the 2nd part is dan's story, 3rd or 4th story is either nack's or the lady with the cars, and the 5th story is marsha..

ahaha.. i also watched this movie back to back after watching phobia.. and i liked phobia and this part as well.. the story were very interesting..

for kao's part i was scared and yet confused but when the story turned up, i found it sad T_T.. i wasn't sure what the ghost was at first but i guess it's a "phet"? im not really sure.. but it looked similar to the ghost in boy/margie's lakorn.. someone commented that the ghost is called a "phet" because the child or person probably did bad to their parents etc.. so they turn into "phet" in their next life.. at first i didn't understand the story but after reading what that person wrote.. i understood the movie even more now..

dan's story was rather confusing.. i was like.. omgahh.. wat's happening.. why did he change.. but was like .. yup.. i know what happened..

blahh blahh blahhh... i dont wanna ruin to much lol.. ahaha.. XD..