aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Looks like there is going to be an upcoming concert with these fellas. I don't know much about it yet but I'm excited to see. If you know more about it please feel free to post. :)

Prices: 5,000 (VIP) / 2,500 / 2,000 / 1,500 / 1,000 / 800 / 500
Date: Saturday July 4, 2015 round one Sunday July 5, 2015 round two
Time: 19:00 or 7:00pm
Sale Date: Monday, May 25, 2015 thaiticketmajor

#teamgun7
#teamtono7
#teamritz7
#teamhunz7
#teamks7
#teamkang7
#teamtum7

@nogun_yaoi

@tononoii

@ritz_rueangritz

@hunz_iph

@nian_np

@teamkang7

@tumidol_ts9

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally singers throwing a concert and not actors!!! Not that I have a problem with actors doing concert. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh who do I cheer for?! I love Gun, he's like my heart and I need that to live. I also love Hunz and KS, they're like my blood, also need that to live. Kang is also my Love, he's the oxygen to my life!

Can't wait!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Exciting updates ladies!!!! Now that I thought about it, it's more of sad news because I think most of us will not be attending :( wahhhhhhhhhh

Prices: 5,000 (VIP) / 2,500 / 2,000 / 1,500 / 1,000 / 800 / 500
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2015
Sale Date: Monday, May 25, 2015 thaiticketmajor

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
RukTurMotJai said:
I got excited when I saw the date and everything. But I don't know why, I can't go anyways...lol.
Anybody happen to be planning a trip to Thailand in July??

Girl, I feel you. I feel you real hard. As a huge Gun Napat fan I am very sadden.. I will cry myself a river, oh well. When the dvd comes out I will purchase and rewatch it too many times and feel better :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont really listen to any of the other men besides Gun Napat but man they are so HOT looking. Like *drools* why is the distance so real. LOL but I will probably have to buy the DVD too for satisfaction. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
I dont really listen to any of the other men besides Gun Napat but man they are so HOT looking. Like *drools* why is the distance so real. LOL but I will probably have to buy the DVD too for satisfaction. 

Bahahha ikr "Why is the distance so real" 

Rudytea

sarNie Egg
Yayyyyyy!!!! I'm TeamKS7.  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  I will go to Thailand on July to watch this concert. Can't waittttt!!!!
*But I also love Gun and Ritz* :dance1: :dance1: