8 Is Definitely Enough

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i am appalled the more i hear about this story. that woman is single, living w/ her parents, and NOT WORKING. she already has 6 kids under the age of 8. now she has EIGHT NEWBORNS, along w/ those other 6.

she was extremely selfish and irresponsible in her actions. and so was the infertility clinic that impregnated her. NO ETHICS on their part.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am appalled the more i hear about this story. that woman is single, living w/ her parents, and NOT WORKING. she already has 6 kids under the age of 8. now she has EIGHT NEWBORNS, along w/ those other 6.

she was extremely selfish and irresponsible in her actions. and so was the infertility clinic that impregnated her. NO ETHICS on their part.
i totally agree. hahaha when i first posted this news i didn't even know the whole background behind it. even the babies that she had were fertilized eggs. i thought it was natural and rare, but it obviously isn't (sort of...haha) if you go and have a fertilization process done.

she was also offered to be on oprah. but she had the nerve to be like "if you pay me 2 million dollars". hahaha wtf. being on oprah in itself opens many doors of opportunities. but by asking for money, you kind of look pathetic...especially if the person being 'honored' was u.

and u could tell that she's had so much surgery done on her face...not that that has anything to do with the story. but it sure says a lot about what she spends her money on. haha

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
The crazy thing about her situation is is that she'll be a millionaire by the end of this year. From all the interviews and show appearances she goes on.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
She didn't have the means to support her previous six children and she still wanted more kids. Sad. And she already has three disabled children who deserve even more attention and care, so how is she going to split time for them too when she goes to school full-time?! The woman is delusional, I feel for her kids.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ugh, that's sickening to hear that she purposely got herself impregnated medically when she has no means of support. It's also sick how she probably intends to use her children for fortune. Hopefully she will grow up after this experience

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yup, it should be the other way around....children grow up, not parent grow up. dumbass chick!

and if the freakin' media states how much she resembles angelina jolie one more time, i'm gonna explode!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hmm.. I didn't read the article yet; I just assumed that someone gave birth to octoplets naturally. Even if this woman is doing this possibly to gain money or fame? I still think it's a miracle that all of the 8 children survived.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is messed up.. i feel sad for those babies who couldve gone to a better home.. there are many ppl in this world that cant have babies and they use that as their last option.. but this women abused it.. and abused welfare as well.. sheesh...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG get this! this chick and her kids are going to be my neighbors. LMAO WEIRD!!!! she's just one street over!!