80 Xyoo Tseem Hlub

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I don't normally watch Hmong movie...but this one caught my attention...i really enjoy and the acting is ok.....i think it one of the better one i've seen in a long long time........ ^_^

Oh i haven't see the end becasuse the third tape is mess up...so i can't wait... ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I like the girl's acting...the one that had a daughter with yim leej...she's pretty good!!! But I cannot stand yim leej's acting...he exaggerates everything!!! And his facial expressions are just too extreme...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHAHA i feel the same way too...that Yim Leej kinda exaggerates but overall it's good...HAHah

leek18

sarNie Adult
of course, this movie is good because herr's video production always made good movies none of their movies were boring. yeah tus nas ej is really good in acting but don't u guys see her at fresno hmong new year well i see her, she was too short i thought that she looks a little bit tall but she was too short like dawb thoj. well tus nas ej lub npe tiag tiag huas Poj Qhua Hawj (i don't like her real name so i always called her Ntxuaj Ntxiag) I agree with you guys too for saying about Yim Laj, he annoying to me right now and i don't want to see him acting anymore.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yep, i saw her at the fresno new year and took a pic of her...but i don't know where i put the film at and couldn't develope it!!!i took some pics of the celebrities at the new year, such as kwm lis, dawb thoj, see lor, tsab mim, and the others but silly me, i lost the film and couldn't develope it! :(

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow good to you well hope you find your film soon ok because i want to see it too. what day did you see my uncle kwm lis because i didn't even see him at the new year, but i know that he have a concert at the new year but i didn't go (yeah he my uncle)

Pepper_UHT said:
yep, i saw her at the fresno new year and took a pic of her...but i don't know where i put the film at and couldn't develope it!!!i took some pics of the celebrities at the new year, such as kwm lis, dawb thoj, see lor, tsab mim, and the others but silly me, i lost the film and couldn't develope it! :(
[post="73438"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 said:
of course, this movie is good because herr's video production always made good movies none of their movies were boring. yeah tus nas ej is really good in acting but don't u guys see her at fresno hmong new year well i see her, she was too short i thought that she looks a little bit tall but she was too short like dawb thoj. well tus nas ej lub npe tiag tiag huas Poj Qhua Hawj (i don't like her real name so i always called her Ntxuaj Ntxiag) I agree with you guys too for saying about Yim Laj, he annoying to me right now and i don't want to see him acting anymore.
[post="73434"][/post]​
Sooo.... 80 xyoo tseem hlub is produced by Herr Video Production??

:(

Tell me about it.. Herr Video does have some uninterestingmovies too.. Some that i've seen.. bad ass acting.. but yeah.. they do have some
interesting plots.. i like some of their plots but their actor & actress has bad acting..well.. they are trying.. so i'll give them credit.. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
leek18 said:
wow good to you well hope you find your film soon ok because i want to see it too. what day did you see my uncle kwm lis because i didn't even see him at the new year, but i know that he have a concert at the new year but i didn't go (yeah he my uncle)
[post="73448"][/post]​

i forgot what day it is....all i remember is that, that day i wore hmong clothes... :D i'm still trying to think where i put the film at, but i can't remember! i thought i put it in my purse but isn't in there....and then i thought i put it with the camecore, but it wasn't in there too...i don't know where i put it!.... :(

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
does Herr Video Production have a website..or does anyone know anything information how to contact them....if do please let me know..thanks~chewy

leek18

sarNie Adult
herr's video production don't have a website but all you have to do is contact them at herrs_video@hotmail.com

Chewy said:
does Herr Video Production have a website..or does anyone know anything information how to contact them....if do please let me know..thanks~chewy
[post="73737"][/post]​

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
if you email to the production or any production, do they respond back to you? 'cause i email herr's video and tnt sometime for their old movie but they seem to never reply back. :blink: