a girl in sac is ordering tub yaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
rumors & gossip.

you just have to know how to take things like this. lolz..

anyways, that girl who is planning to marry tub yaj. is she dumb? they live in two different worlds, he can be seeing someone else over there & be using her..

i mean it is all about "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" hell yah. people over there don't want you,
they want your money & to come to the U.S.. cant she be any smarter than that? *** shaking head****

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
rumors & gossip.

you just have to know how to take things like this. lolz..
anyways, that girl who is planning to marry tub yaj. is she dumb? they live in two different worlds, he can be seeing someone else over there & be using her..

i mean it is all about "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" hell yah. people over there don't want you,
they want your money & to come to the U.S.. cant she be any smarter than that? *** shaking head****
exactly.
rumors and gossip.
it's quite funny and very entertaining..
well... this girl that is planning to order him must be a blonde in disguise..
she's going to be working her ass off to support him

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHHAHAHAH I BELIEVE THAT TOU YAJ HAVE A FEW GIRLS HERE AND THERE. I MEAN... WHAT MAKES HER THINK SHE'S THE SPECIAL ONE?? HE IS KINDA KUTE BUT HEY... HE IS SOOOO DAMN FUCKEN C0NCEITED!!!! I MEAN.. JUST GO BAK TO HIS MUSIC VIDEO, HE'S ALL GIVING OUT HIS NUMBER FOR "HMONG AMERICAN GIRLS" ONLY.. ISN'T THAT A SIGN THAT HE WANTS YOUR MONEY???
HE EVEN SAID THAT "HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE LOOKS OR THE AGE AS LONG AS YOU LOVE HIM".. THAT JUST SHOWS HOW DESPERATE HE IS.. GIRLS... FOR THE GIRL WHO IS ORDERING HIM, IF U REALLY THINK HE IS WORTH IT, THEN U MIGHT AS WELL WASHH UR LIFE DOWN THE DRAIN... IT'S LESS PAINFUL WHEN HE LEAVES YOU WITH NOTHING BUT 10 KIDS... LMFAO... NOT KIDDING.. FORREALS.. GIRL, PEOPLE OVER THERE AINT STUPID AS THEY LOOK. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND WILL GET WHAT THEY WANT IF UR STUPID.. JUST WATCH "NYIAS MUAJ NYIAS PHEE" (XAB THOJ'S NEW MOVIE) THE MOVIE TELLS THE TRUTH.. IF U DONT BELIEVE IT THEN GO AHEAD...

BY THE WAY I AM NOT JEALOUS AND I AM NOT A FAN OF TUB YAJ.. KUZ I HATE HIS STUPID DIVORCE MOVIES.. ESPECIALLY HIS CRYING UGLY FACE.. SO FAKE! I KNOW IT'S ACTING BUT HE'S OVER DOING IT... HUH.. IF U WANT TO MARRY HIM PLEASE PAY FOR HIS ACTING LESSONS.

SMILE ALWASE... =]

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
hmm... okay...this type of marriages are alway fishy and usually don't work out.. hopefully there will be some intervention on her part.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
HAHAHHAHAHAH I BELIEVE THAT TOU YAJ HAVE A FEW GIRLS HERE AND THERE. I MEAN... WHAT MAKES HER THINK SHE'S THE SPECIAL ONE?? HE IS KINDA KUTE BUT HEY... HE IS SOOOO DAMN FUCKEN C0NCEITED!!!! I MEAN.. JUST GO BAK TO HIS MUSIC VIDEO, HE'S ALL GIVING OUT HIS NUMBER FOR "HMONG AMERICAN GIRLS" ONLY.. ISN'T THAT A SIGN THAT HE WANTS YOUR MONEY???
HE EVEN SAID THAT "HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE LOOKS OR THE AGE AS LONG AS YOU LOVE HIM".. THAT JUST SHOWS HOW DESPERATE HE IS.. GIRLS... FOR THE GIRL WHO IS ORDERING HIM, IF U REALLY THINK HE IS WORTH IT, THEN U MIGHT AS WELL WASHH UR LIFE DOWN THE DRAIN... IT'S LESS PAINFUL WHEN HE LEAVES YOU WITH NOTHING BUT 10 KIDS... LMFAO... NOT KIDDING.. FORREALS.. GIRL, PEOPLE OVER THERE AINT STUPID AS THEY LOOK. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND WILL GET WHAT THEY WANT IF UR STUPID.. JUST WATCH "NYIAS MUAJ NYIAS PHEE" (XAB THOJ'S NEW MOVIE) THE MOVIE TELLS THE TRUTH.. IF U DONT BELIEVE IT THEN GO AHEAD...

BY THE WAY I AM NOT JEALOUS AND I AM NOT A FAN OF TUB YAJ.. KUZ I HATE HIS STUPID DIVORCE MOVIES.. ESPECIALLY HIS CRYING UGLY FACE.. SO FAKE! I KNOW IT'S ACTING BUT HE'S OVER DOING IT... HUH.. IF U WANT TO MARRY HIM PLEASE PAY FOR HIS ACTING LESSONS.

SMILE ALWASE... =]
so true....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

SMILE ALWASE... =]

no offense to his fans.. but if you keep looking at him.. he looks like a tard.
and i never thought he was cute... his movies were a turn off.. all he ever does is CRY..

Kelly

I hate the idea tat grls/guys fem hea ORDER other grls/guys frm thea wat are they ITEMS!!!!!! OMFG how muah more disgraceful can we be even if the other party agreed on being order dis is rediculious.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I hate the idea tat grls/guys fem hea ORDER other grls/guys frm thea wat are they ITEMS!!!!!! OMFG how muah more disgraceful can we be even if the other party agreed on being order dis is rediculious.
i don't know why anyone would just marry someone overseas like that.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
that is what ntxawm lis said to her sister in washington when she talked to ntxawm. she said that she meet tou and now they are dating. if that is what ntxawm has said to her sister then that is true. trying to order tou yaj is actually hard. doing all that paper work. good luck to whoever doing it. you really need it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that is what ntxawm lis said to her sister in washington when she talked to ntxawm. she said that she meet tou and now they are dating. if that is what ntxawm has said to her sister then that is true. trying to order tou yaj is actually hard. doing all that paper work. good luck to whoever doing it. you really need it.
lolz... if tou & ntxawm is dating then TOU YAJ IS A PLAYER. YUP THEM GUYS OVER THERE ARE BIG TIME PLAYERS.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i can't believe that this had become soo many topics....can we just focus on the actual one it started from...by the way we don't know that its true about him dating ntwam lis..

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Ntxawm wouldn't be dating him. She'd be just like him, waiting for an old Hmong Meskas dude with 10 kids and two wives (exes or not) already to marry her to come to this country.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Ntxawm wouldn't be dating him. She'd be just like him, waiting for an old Hmong Meskas dude with 10 kids and two wives (exes or not) already to marry her to come to this country.
it's pretty sad that girls over there would willingly just marry an old guy so that she can live in the US.
what the hell..? there is nothing in the US.. just bills and misery.
lolz

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
confirm
so ain't no rumor or gossip
but 100% true
besides who cares bout these two
both lives are already mess up
so both make a better match

and how did u even know bout this too, nkaujhmonglauj?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
confirm
so ain't no rumor or gossip
but 100% true
besides who cares bout these two
both lives are already mess up
so both make a better match

and how did u even know bout this too, nkaujhmonglauj?
it's gossip.
durr.
i heard some girls talking about it while i was in the customer service line at wal mart. =DDD
lolz