A Heart of Yours (Short Fanfic)[COMPLETE]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1:
Bie and Aerin both grew up in rich families and both were wealthy. One day, since Bie and Aerin’s fathers were best friends, they decided that they would force Bie and Aerin to visit each other until they fall in love, then when the day comes, they will get married. And as time flew by, their plan of making Aerin and Bie fall in love began to work.
Aerin’s Parent’s scene:
Aerin’s parents were coming home that night from a wedding that they had went to.
“Honey, I need to use the restroom, would you stop here?” asked Aerin’s mother.
“Okay,” said Aerin’s dad.
Aerin’s dad did a turn and was about to brake when he couldn’t. No matter how hard he stepped on the pedal, it just wouldn’t stop.
“Honey, you passed it,” said Aerin’s mother.
“Honey, the brake, it’s…it’s broken. I can’t seem to stop the car,” said Aerin’s Dad.
“What do we do now?” asked Aerin’s mom in panic.
“Honey, I know that now, somehow we are going to die. But we still have Aerin to care of, you jump out of the car now and you’ll be safe. Don’t worry about me,” said Aerin’s dad.
“No, I won’t leave you. If you die, I’ll die with you. If I go, you have to go with me,” cried Aerin’s mother.
“Honey, listen to me. If we both pass away, who will look after Aerin,” said Aerin’s father.
“No, I won’t go,” said Aerin’s mother. Aerin’s father was about to push Aerin’s mom out so she could survive, but then they came across a red light. A truck was passing and crashed into Aerin’s parent’s car.
Their car flipped and slid off the street. It kept on turning and twisting until finally their car stopped and it was upside down. It laid there until the ambulance came. Police cars were surrounding Aerin’s parent’s car. Aerin’s mom and dad were rushed to the hospital immediately. When the ambulance had arrived in front of the hospital, Aerin’s parents had already passed away.
Aerin was sitting in the living that night waiting for hre parents, but they never came. Then she heard a knock, she ran to the door and opened it, it was a police officer.
“Are you Aerin?” asked the police officer.
“Yes,” said Aerin.
“We are very sorry to tell you this, but today, your parents got in a tragic accident and had passed away,” said the police officer, and then he walked away and left.
Aerin started to cry and thought that the police officer was just saying it, but later that night when she saw no sign of her parents coming, she started to cry even harder and then after a while, she fainted.
The next day, everything that Aerin’s parents had owned was towed away, because Aerin was a girl and couldn’t keep her parent’s stuff. They had also taken away the fortune that Aerin’s parents had saved for her, and Aerin became poor.
When he news of Aerin’s parent passing away and Aerin got poor got to Bie’s parents, Bie’s mother immediately canceled the whole plan that Aerin’s and Bie’s parents had planned. But it was already too late; Bie and Aerin were already in love.
Bie’s parents tried everything to separate Bie and Aerin because they didn’t want an orphan to be their only son’s wife. So Bie’s mother thought about her friend who was rich and also has a lovely daughter called Fang.
Since Fang was Bie’s childhood friend and also liked Bie, Bie’s mother invited Fang to come over and help her keep Bie and Aerin apart if Fang wanted Bie all to herself. And Fang agreed.
Bie and Fang scene:
The next day, Fang arrived at Bie’s house with her suitcase and saw Bie reading in the living room.
“Bie!” shouted Fang and walked to Bie.
Bie turned around and saw Fang, “Fang,”
They hugged and then Bie said, “I haven’t seen you for a long time. How have you been?”
“Oh, I’m great. How are you?” asked Fang.
“I’m good,” smiled Bie.
Then Fang took a seat next to Bie.
“Why are you here?” asked Bie.
“Oh, I happened to pass by and wanted to come visit my childhood friend.” replied Fang.
Bie’s mother walked into the living room and saw Fang, “Fang,”
“Good Morning, Mrs. Wisetkaew.” said Fang.
“How nice of you to visit,” smiled Bie’s mother, while she came and sat across from Fang.
“Why won’t you stay over for a couple of weeks?” asked Bie’s mother.
“Sure, why not. I even brought my suitcase.” said Fang.
But really, Fang and Bie’s mother had already planned it out that Fang would be staying over so she can help separate Bie and Aerin.
“Bie, would you excuse Fang and I for a minute.” said Bie’s mother.
“Sure,” said Bie.
Bie’s mother grabbed Fang’s hand and together they walked to Bie’s mother’s room.
Fang and Bie’s mother:
“Now what,” said Fang.
“I want you to take Bie to the park today, and make him fall for you,” said Bie’s mother.
“But how?” asked Fang.
“A kiss maybe,” said Bie’s mother.
“How?” asked Fang.
“I don’t know, but what I know is that we need to separate Aerin and Bie. I’ve already talked to Aerin and told her not to meet Bie or contact him anymore, so I got her covered. But we need to do something about Bie. He keeps on wanting to visit Aerin all the time. They haven’t seen each other for so long, nowadays every night Bie keeps on calling her name all the time.” explained Bie’s mom.
And then Fang nodded. But little did Fang and Bie’s mother knew that Bie had heard everything. He was angry and sad at the same time when he heard this. He had almost grabbed his car keys and left, but Fang opened the door and saw Bie.
“Bie,” said Fang, “Where are you going?”
“Somewhere,” said Bie quickly.
Fang followed Bie and grabbed his arm.
“But we were going to go to the park today,” said Fang.
Bie tried to get out of Fang’s grasp but he couldn’t, Fang was holding him tight, until Bie’s mother had came and said, “Bie, don’t be rude to our guest, go to the park with her.”
Bie finally nodded and got ready to go to the park with Fang.
Aerin scene:
Even though Aerin had lost everything including her house, her childhood friend who also has a crush on Aerin, Ton, was nice enough to let Aerin stay over at his place.
“Thanks Ton. I really appreciate it that you are letting me stay over at your place for a couple days.” said Aerin as she set down her suitcase.
“No problem. We’re friends and friends should help each other,” smiled Ton as he picked up Aerin’s suitcase and took it to Aerin’s room.
Aerin sat down and thought back about what Bie’s mother had said to her.
Flashback:
Bie’s mother had come to visit Aerin and told her, “Listen, Aerin. I have some very important words I need to talk to you about. Now that you have lost everything your parents owned and even lost your parents, you are to not visit or see Bie ever again. There is a lovely girl called Fang that will be my Bie’s wife for now on. And if you ever try to contact Bie in anyway, you will regret you ever did it.”
Back to Aerin Scene:
Tears streamed down Aerin’s cheeks as she tried to stop crying. When ton came back, Aerin quickly wiped her tears away.
Ton came back with two cups of water and handed a cup of water to Aerin.
“Thank you,” said Aerin, accepting the cup of water.
“You’re welcome” said Ton as he sat across from Aerin.
Aerin drinked some water then said, “I’m going to the park for a while.”
She set the cup the down on the table, grabbed her purse, and then walked out of the house.
At the Park:
Aerin folded her arms as she continued to walk around the park. The words that Bie’s mother had said kept repeating in her head. The more Aerin thought of it the more she cried.
She walked to the fountain to wash her face and she was about to turn back when she saw Bie with another girl.
“That girl must be Fang.” Aerin said to herself, remembering what Bie’s mother had told her.
Aerin hid behind a few bushed and secretly stared at Bie and Fang. Aerin had never seen Bie this happy. He’s even happier than when he was with Aerin. When Bie and Fang both walked away together Aerin stood up and wiped herself. Then she walked to a nearby bench and sat there for a long time until the sun started to set. Then after a while, Aerin walked home, crying. She felt as if her heart was about to burst and shatter right in front of her.
Aerin thought that Bie had forgotten about her and he loves Fang now but little did she know that Bie missed Aerin and wanted to see her so bad that everything he ate was sour and cold, every time he slept, he was dreaming about her, and all day long he always thought about her.
Memories of when Bie and Aerin were together flashed in Aerin’s head as she walked back to Ton’s place, the tears that kept coming down from her eyes was coming down so hard, that her had started to feel dizzy. When Aerin reached Ton’s house, it was already late. The stars in the sky were glowing bright. Aerin opened the door to Ton’s house with the key that Ton had given her.
Ton was already asleep so she didn’t want to wake him up. She walked quietly to her room and cried herself to sleep

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2:
Bie scene:
Bie had stayed up all night long trying to call Aerin, but she wouldn’t answer. He again tried calling Aerin, but still she wouldn’t answer. So he sent her a text saying, “Meet me at the park near the fountain tomorrow,”
Bie worried that there might be something wrong. He knew that his mother must have said something to Aerin to make her not answer his calls or call him back.
Bie snuck out of the house, grabbed his car keys, and drove his car away to Aerin’s house.
Aerin’s house:
Bie parked his car in front of Aerin’s house and tried to get through the gate, but it was locked. He rang the bell on the gate a couple of times before a man with a white shirt finally came out.
“Who do you want to talk to, Sir?” asked the man in the white shirt.
“I want to talk to Aerin right now,” said Bie.
“Aerin?” repeated the man in the white shirt confused.
“Yes,” said Bie.
“Did she live here?” asked the man in the white shirt.
“Yes, this is her house,” said Bie.
“Oh, you might mean the previous owner that lived here. She moved a week ago.” said the man in the white shirt.
Bie walked back a few steps and then fell to his knees. He stayed there for a while before he left and went back home.
Aerin scene:
Aerin had ignored all the calls that Bie had called and when she couldn’t handle it, she was about to answer the phone, but she couldn’t d it and turned her phone off.
She walked into the kitchen and saw that Ton was making breakfast.
“If you want some breakfast, it’s on the table.” smiled Ton.
“Thanks,” said Aerin. She took a cup of coffee and sat down.
“Well, I have to go to a meeting right now, will you stay home and watch the house?” asked Ton.
“Sure, I have nothing to do.” said Aerin.
“Thanks,” said Ton.
And with that, Ton left with his bookcase and left.
Next Day:
“Ton, I’m going to go to the park today,” said Aerin.
“For what?” asked Ton.
“Something,” said Aerin, “but I’ll be back later okay,”
Ton nodded and with that, she grabbed her purse and left to the park.
At the Park:
Aerin saw Bie sitting on a bench nearby and ran to him.
“Bie,” Aerin shouted, as she ran to him.
Bie turned around and saw Aerin, he ran to her and then they hugged.
“I missed you,” said Bie.
“I missed you, too,” said Aerin.
They hugged again and then Bie said, “Why haven’t you been answering my calls? Why didn’t you call me back?”
“It’s because…because…,” said Aerin, but she wouldn’t continue, she didn’t want Bie to have problems with his mother.
“Never mind, but just don’t do that to me anymore. I’m always worried about you Aerin, I love you. Where have you gone to? I went to your house, they said you moved.” said Bie.
“I lost my house,” said Aerin.
“Where do you live now?” asked Bie.
“With Ton,” said Aerin.
“Who’s Ton?” asked Bie.
“My childhood friend,” said Aerin.
Bie hugged her said, “At least you are in a safe place,”
That night, they stayed together at the park and sat under a tree.
“The stars in the sky shins so bright just like you,” said Bie.
“And they twinkle as cute as you,” said Aerin.
“I wish we were like this all the time,” said Bie.
Then Aerin remembered what Bie’s mother had said to Aerin. And then she stood up.
“Is there something wrong?” asked Bie.
“It’s nothing,” said Aerin.
“I want to show you a place where I always like to go,” said Bie. And with that, he took her arm and took her away.
Halfway, Bie said, “You have to close your eyes first,”
After Aerin closed her eyes, Bie they continued on walking.
“Here were are,” said Bie. Aerin opened her eyes and there in front of her was the most beautiful place ever. There were fireflies everywhere, it lighted the whole place.
“Oh, Bie. You know just what a girl likes,” said Aerin.
“That’s not all,” said Bie, “after we stay here for a while, I’m going to take you to a restaurant.
“But I’m not dressed up,” said Aerin.
“It’s okay,” said Bie.
And after Aerin and Bie finished playing around that place, they headed to the restaurant where Bie was going to take Aerin.
At the Restaurant:
Aerin and Bie took a seat by the window so that they could see the shining stars twinkling outside.
“Oh, Bie. This is the sweetest thing you have ever done,” said Aerin, “I will always treasure this day,”
“Aerin, everyday when I have you by my side, I will always treasure it as my special day,” said Bie.
And throughout the whole night, Aerin and Bie stayed together. They rented a hotel room that night and stayed over.
Next Day:
Bie woke up and Aerin was gone. He found a letter on the table, it read:
Dear Bie,
I have enjoyed our time we had together last night,
but I think that we might not see each other again. I don’t want to be Fang’s
enemy and most of all I don’t want her to think that
I am trying to steal you away from her.
Sincerely,
Aerin

After Bie read this, he got up and started to drive away and see if he could find Aerin. But suddenly, he started to feel dizzy. And all of a sudden, he closed his eyes for a while, then when he opened them again, he was on the opposite lane of the street, a car came straight to him and he turned out of its way just in time before the car crashed to him. But he had gone off the street too far and crashed into a tree.
Bie was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance moments later.
Aerin Scene:
Aerin had came back home, afraid that if she stayed with Bie any longer than his mother would come and Aerin would get blamed for making Bie fall for her and not Fang.
Aerin went to go sit in the living room, and turned on the television.
“There was a car crash today in the middle of the freeway. Someone had driven onto the other side of the street and turned his car when a car approached him. But this person didn’t brake and crashed into a tree. Right now doctors are trying to help him. There is a fifty/fifty percent chance that this person will survive this tragic accident. And the name of this person is Bie Sukrit.” said the television narrator.
“Bie!” shouted Aerin. She jumped out of her seat and grabbed her purse. She was about to run out of the door, but Ton grabbed her arm.
“Where are you going?” asked Ton.
“To the hospital, it was because of me. He must have been sad about what i did. I have to go right now.” said Aerin. She moved her arm out of Ton’s grip and rushed to the hospital.
At the Hospital:
When Aerin arrived at the hospital, she immediately left asked the nurse where Bie’s room was and when she got his room number, she quickly rushed to his room. But then she met Fang and Bie’s mother, they were waiting in front of Bie’s room.
“Aerin,” said Bie’s mother when she saw Aerin, “I thought I told you to not visit or meet Bie again.”
“Please Mrs.Wisetkaew, just let me see if Bie is going to be alright or not,” pleaded Aerin.
“Who’s that girl, Mrs.Wisetkaew?” asked Fang.
“Aerin, the girl that I told you about,” said Bie’s mother.
Fang looked at Aerin with a mean look and then turned away.
“Go away, Aerin.” said Bie’s mother.
“Please Mrs.Wisetkaew.” pleaded Aerin.
Bie’s mother was about to say something but then the doctor came out and said, “This patient seems to be fine, but he hasn’t waken up yet. There is just a little damage to his brain, that’s all.”
“Is there anything we need to be aware about?” asked Bie’s mother.
“No, he’ll be fine. He will heal in less that a week.” said the doctor, “but there is still one thing. This patient kept on calling someone named Aerin.”
Aerin’s eyes widened and she walked closer to the doctor.
“I think he really wants to see this person, he keeps on say that he misses her.” continued the doctor, “is any of you, Aerin?”
“I am,” said Aerin.
“Then you are welcomed in, the rest of you have to stay out here,” said the doctor.
Bie’s mother and Fang looked at Aerin with a frown on their face, Aerin looked at them and walked in.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3:
Bie and Aerin scene:
Aerin saw Bie on the hospital bed and started to cry.
She ran to the bedside and grabbed his hand.
“Bie,” said Aerin.
Bie woke up and saw Aerin. He tried to hug Aerin, but he was still in pain.
“Aerin is that really you?” asked Bie.
“Yes, it’s me,” said Aerin.
Bie felt her cheeks and started to cry. Aerin hugged him and they stayed like that for a while.
“Bie, this might be the last time we are going to meet.” said Aerin.
“Why? I don’t want you to leave my side again,” said Bie.
“Your mom wants you to be with Fang, not an orphan like me,” said Aerin.
“No, Fang is only a friend to me, you’re my true love, without you by my side even though the sun is shining I’m not warm, even if the world was happy, I will not be.” said Bie.
“Bie, you are wonderful, and I will always have you in my heart, but I don’t want Fang to think that I am trying to steal you from Fang.” said Aerin.
Aerin wanted to stay by him forever, but she couldn’t. She didn’t want Fang to be upset with her. And besides, she was with Ton know, he has always been so nice to her, she couldn’t just leave him.
“Wait Aerin!” yelled Bie as Aerin was about to open the door and walk out, “I’ll me waiting for you at the park on Saturday, by the fountain. If you don’t come, I won’t leave until I see you again.”
Aerin turned around and walked back out. Outside, Fang and Bie’s mother was waiting for Aerin.
“Is he okay?” asked Bie’s mother.
“He’s fine,” said Aerin.
Aerin was about to walk way when Fang said, “Meet me tomorrow at the park, I want to show you something.”
Then without another word, Aerin left in silence. Although she had left Bie, her heart had stayed with Bie and it will always stay with Bie always and forever.
The next day, Fang came and picked Aerin up at the park.
“Where are we going?” asked Aerin.
“Somewhere special,” said Fang.
Then after that, Fang drove the car, and they drove away. They came upon the forest and then Fang said, “Here we are,”
Fang got out of the car and so did Aerin. And when Aerin did, Fang got back into the car and drove off.
“Fang! Fang! Come back!” shouted Aerin, chasing after Fang’s car. But after a while, Aerin couldn’t chase Fang anymore because she was wearing high heels and Fang was driving at a high speed.
Ton scene:
That night, Ton didn’t see Aerin come home and he began to worry. He remembered that Aerin had said that Fang was going to take her somewhere. So he went over to Bie’s house and saw Fang.
He walked inside the house and grabbed Fang’s arm.
“Where is Aerin?” asked Ton.
“I don’t know,” said Fang.
“You took her out, Aerin told me before she left,” said Tin.
“I don’t know what you are talking about,” said Fang.
“If you don’t tell me, then I will pour this dog poop on your head,” said ton, raising the bucket of poop.
Fang looked at it then said, “I still don’t know what you are talking about,”
Ton raised the bucket over her head and started to tilt the bucket. When the poop was about to slid off the bucket, Fang yelled, “I took her to the forest, then left her there,”
Ton threw down the bucket and ran back to his car. It took him a while before he finally found Aerin on the ground.
Ton got out of his car and ran to her.
“Aerin, Aerin,” said Ton as he picked her up. Ton putted her into his car and drove to the hospital.
The nurses took Aerin in and after a while, the doctor came out and said, “This patient seemed to be perfectly fine, you may take her home today,”
Ton was happy to hear this and ran into Aerin’s room. That night, he took her home and putted her back into her bed.
Bie scene:
Saturday came and Bie left to the park. He sat down by the bench near the fountain and waited for Aerin to come. Hours passed and he saw no sign of Aerin. The clouds in the sky began to turn gray. A powerful wind started to blow, and it began to rain. But Bie didn’t bring an umbrella, he had his hands in his pocket and he was just sitting there in the rain. A person came and said to Bie, “You are going to get sick if you don’t go home soon, this rain is pouring hard.”
But Bie refused to go. He said he was going to stay there until Aerin came and that as what he was doing.
Aerin scene:
Aerin had wanted to go badly. But Ton kept her from going.
“What if he is still out there in the rain waiting for me, I have to go now.” said Aerin.
“It’s raining really hard out there; he probably might have gone home already. What if you went and he was already gone?” said Ton.
“It doesn’t matter. I know Bie, he will never do that, he will always do what he has promised.” said Aerin.
Aerin was about to lave with her umbrella when Ton grabbed her arm and wouldn’t let her go. Aerin tried to get out of his grasps but she couldn’t. So she stomped on his feet and ran out. Aerin headed towards the park and ran as quickly as she could, but the rain was pouring hard and her vision was blurry. When she arrived at the fountain, she saw Bie still waiting for her by the bench.
“Bie!” shouted Aerin.
Bie looked around and saw Aerin, he waved to her and ran towards her. They hugged and Bie picked her up.
“I knew you would come,” said Bie.
Then Aerin and Bie kissed. They stayed like that for a long while before they finally went under a couple of trees to get away from the rain.
Ton, Fang, and Bie’s mother’s Scene:
After Aerin had left, Ton left immediately to Bie’s house and told Fang and Bie’s mother that Bie and Aerin was at the park near the fountain. The three of them got into Ton’s car and rushed to the park.
Bie and Aerin scene:
Bie and Aerin had fell asleep under the sweet smelling trees, Bie was leaning up against the tree trunk and Aerin’s head was lying on Bie’s shoulder. And the rain had stopped and the sun was showing now.
All of a sudden, someone slapped Aerin and caused the both of them to wake up. Fang held Aerin’s shoulder to make her stand up and then Fang slapped Aerin again. Aerin fell to the floor. Fang picked her up by her hair and slapped her again. Ton ran to them and tried to stop Fang from hitting Aerin. Ton pushed Fang away and picked Aerin up. Aerin’s lip was starting to bleed. Bie saw this and ran to Aerin. He pushed Ton aside and grabbed Aerin. Fang and Bie’s mother ran to Bie and pulled him back, but Bie kept holding Aerin’s hand. Ton got up and tried to pull Aerin away too. But Aerin and Bie kept holding each other’s hand.
Ton kept on pulling, causing Aerin to slip her hand away from Bie inch by inch each time Tom pulled them apart. At last, Aerin’s hand slipped from Bie’s and she was taken away from Bie.
Aerin and Ton scene:
While Ton was dragging Aerin away, Aerin tried everything to get out of his grasp. She stepped on his foot and made Ton’s left hand slip from Aerin’s hand, but there was still the right hand. Aerin bumped Ton’s head with her head and finally freed herself. But right before she left, she kicked Ton in the middle of the legs just in case he catches up. She watched as Ton fell to the floor, and ran back to the fountain.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4:
Bie, Fang, Bie’s mother Scene:
Fang was holding Bie’s left arm and Bie’s mother was holding his right hand. Bie couldn’t do anything because they were just dragging him and he also couldn’t do anything because they were girls.
Bie started to spin and see if they would let go, Fang did. And when Bie’s left hand was freed, Bie grabbed his mother’s hand and tried to take them off his arm until she finally let go. Then he ran back to the fountain.
Bie and Aerin scene:
Aerin and Bie met each other at the fountain and ran away. But Fang, Bie’s mother and Ton had caught up. And one thing that Bie and Aerin hadn’t noticed till now was that Fang had brought a gun. She made Aerin and Bie stop where they were and told Bie to throw his car keys to her so that Bie and Aerin couldn’t get away.
Fang told Ton to go get Bie away from Aerin and that was what Ton did, Ton had gotten angry when Aerin had kicked him and hitted him, so then he agreed with Fang to help them.
Bie was about to hit Ton and go to Aerin but then Fang said, “Don’t try to go to her, Bie. If you do, I will blast her head off before you reach her. Do you want her to die?”
“Fang, how can you do this?” shouted Bie.
“You were the one who made me like this Bie.” said Fang, “I have always loved and cared for you, but you were always caring more for Aerin. I tried everything to win your heart, but you wouldn’t open it to someone else besides Aerin.”
“You don’t know what love is, Fang. If you did, you would have known why I would only open my heart to Aerin, and know why I care more for Aerin.” said Bie.
“Be quiet or I’ll blast her head off, Bie.” shouted Fang.
Fang pointed the gun at Aerin, Bie tried to get to Aerin, but Ton held him tight.
“Don’t worry, she won’t get hurt,” whispered Ton into Bie’s ear. Although Ton was mad, he did have real love for Aerin. And because of the love he has for Aerin was strong, he couldn’t watch Aerin die.
When Fang took a shot at Aerin, Ton dropped Bie and ran to Aerin as fast as he could, and he blocked Aerin right in time before the bullet hitted Aerin. The bullet went right inside Ton, causing him to bleed badly. Aerin got down and held Ton, “Why did you block me, Ton?”
“When you love someone, you have to protect them at all times,” Ton managed to say before he closed his eyes and stopped breathing.
Fang was about to shoot again, but Bie an over to her and grabbed her hand so she won’t shoot. They both fought for the gun and at times, Fang kept on shooting in midair. Then all of a sudden, Fang was about to shoot but then her hand slipped and the gun pointed to her. Fang shot herself by accident and fell, dead. The gun also fell with Fang.
Bie ran to Aerin and hugged her. But they had forgotten one thing. Bie’s mother grabbed the gun and shouted, “Aerin! You killer!”
Bie’s mother shot the gun but then Bie blocked Aerin and got shot by the shoulder.
“Bie!” shouted Aerin and she continued to hug him, “Don’t leave me! Don’t leave! Bie!”
“Bie…I…I…I didn’t mean to shoot you.” shivered Bie’s mother. She dropped the gun and fainted.
Moments later, the police came and Bie, Ton, Fang, and Bie’s mother was rushed to the hospital. Ton and Fang had passed away before they arrived at he hospital and Bie only got a small wound. He had it wrapped and had to put it in a cast. And as for Bie’s mother, she became insane and was sent to jail for killing.
Bie and Aerin hugged each other then after that, they walked home together.
Aerin and Bie’s wedding:
Bie and Aerin had a wedding after Bie’s hand had healed. When they had walked down the path, the preacher said, “Will you, Bie Sukrit, take this lovely young bride as your beloved wife, through good and through bad?”
“I do,” said Bie.
“And do you, Aerin Siripon, take this young and handsome gentleman to be your husband through good and through bad?” asked the preacher.
“I do,” Aerin said.
“You are now considered wife and husband. You may now kiss the bride.” smiled the preacher.
Bie and Aerin kissed then after a while, the party began.
Then Bie and Aerin took pictures and then after that they went to a place where they were alone and Bie said, “Well, Ton and Fang might have left all of us, but I know they are in a good place right now.”
“Me, too.” smiled Aerin.
Bie told Aerin to turn around, and when Aerin did, he putted a necklace on her neck. Aerin touched the diamond that was glowing brightly and said, “Oh, Bie. This is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. And with that, they both hugged.
“How do you think our life together will be like?” asked Aerin.
“We will have a lot of children that will fill the house.” smiled Bie.
“I will teach the girls how to weave, cook, and sew.” said Aerin.
“And I will teach the boys how to write and read,” said Bie.
“We’ll go live in a house that will overlook the ocean and the sun, so that we can see the sunset each day when it will turn to night.” said Bie.
“And we will together see the glowing stars that twinkle in the night and glow so bright.” smiled Aerin.
Aerin and Bie hugged and watched the sunset together.
"So how do you think our first child would look like?" asked Bie.
"Like you," smiled Aerin.
"He will probably have a big nose like mines and cute shining eyes like you." said Bie.
Then all of a sudden, Bie saw Aerin bleeding.
“What’s happening?” asked Bie in panic.
“Nothing, I’m fine.” replied Aerin.
“Tell me what is wrong?” asked Bie.
“Nothing, let’s go back inside,” said Aerin.
“Aerin, what’s wrong?” Bie kept asking.
Then all of a sudden, Aerin fell to the floor and started to cough out blood.
“Aerin!” shouted Bie. He got to his knees and picked up Aerin.
“I want to go back inside,” said Aerin.
“Aerin,” said Bie.
Aerin coughed out more blood.
The wedding house was a long way away and Bie wasn’t sure Aerin could make it there.
Bie picked up Aerin and said, “I’ll take you home, but you are tired, go to sleep.”
“I’m scared I won’t be able to wake up,” said Aerin.
“When we get there, I’ll wake you up,” said Bie, crying.
“Promise?” asked Aerin.
“Promise.” said Bie.
Not long after Aerin closed her eyes, her hand that was around Bie’s neck slipped off. The diamond necklace that Bie had given Aerin fell off her neck and thumped on the ground. Bie started to cry, Aerin was dead. The next day, they buried Aerin’s body and everyday, Bie would come and give flowers to Aerin. He would go to the fountain at the park everyday, it would reminded him of Aerin, all the time. And remember the words the doctor had told him.
Flashback:
"Why did she all of a sudden bleed like this?" Bie had asked the daughter.
"It's because of her body system. It's been like that for a few days. If she could have came a few days earlier, we may have helped her, but she didn't." said the doctor, "i'm very sorry about your wife."

Bie Scene:
He looked at Aerin's plaque and started to cry.

Although Bie thinks that Aerin had passed away, he didn’t know that Aerin had gotten a second chance to live. Aerin was sent to America to get fixed and was brought back home a year later after she had healed. But when Aerin comes back, she loses her memory and forgot about Bie.

1 year later…

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_____________________________________________________________________<

I'm sorry to say this but, please keep your posts under the same topic.
There's no need to start new topics for different chapters.
I've already merged some of your topics already..

Please tell me if you want me to delete this thread or the other thread:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/45050-a-heart-of-yours/

I'm sorry if i sound rude or nagging.. I just don't want to see Sarnworld clumped up with the same topics.. etc..

-aiko

(Sorry.. I just want to organize SW up a bit..)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5:

Ever since Aerin had passed away, Bie had dropped out of his job and had lost everything. Nowadays he would just go out at night and come home drunk. Every night when he sleeps he would Aerin’s name and start to cry. And ever since Aerin had passed away, Bie decided to do anything more with his life, he never decided to move on.
One day he decided to go back to the park where the fountain was and while he was on his way, he accidentally bumped into someone.
“I’m sorry,” said Bie.
“No problem,” replied the person who Bie bumped into. As soon as Bie heard the person’s voice, it sounded just like Aerin’s. He looked up and saw Aerin right before him. At first Bie thought that he just missed her too much and thought that it was just his imagination, but after a while he began to realize that it wasn’t his imagination, it was real.
“Aerin? Is that you?” asked Bie. Then all of a sudden, Bie hugged her and said, “I’ve missed you so much. I thought that you were dead.”
“Aerin? Who’s Aerin, I’m Kwan,” said the person.
Bie pushed back and looked at the girl carefully.
“But you looked just like Aerin,” said Bie, still holding her arms.
“No, I’m Kwan,” said the person.
“Oh, then I’m sorry to bother you,” said Bie as he walked away, but when he looked back, Kwan was walking away with another boy. Bie started to cry and the images of Aerin started to flash in his head. Bie walked back to the cemetery and walked to where Aerin was buried.
“Oh, Aerin. Don’t you know how much I miss you? I dream about you all night, I think about you all day, so why don’t you come and take me with you. I’m tired of living the life without you by my side. One day wouldn’t go by without me having to cry. Without you by my side, I don’t want to live. When I eat, it tasted bitter, when I sleep, I’m always turning and twisting,” cried Bie.
He stood there for a long while before he finally decided to walk home.
Kwan scene:
After Kwan was dropped off at home, images immediately flashed through her mind. She saw herself and someone else with her. They were together, in a place at the park. They were at the fountain. Then when the image of the person she was with became clear, it was the person that had met her at the park, he was the one who had hugged her and had mistaken her for another person called Aerin.
That night when Kwan went to bed, she kept on dreaming about Bie. Images of them together flashed through her mind every time she closed her eyes. Finally, when she couldn’t take it anymore, she went outside and sat on the roof. The stars were twinkling and the moon was shining brightly. That reminded Kwan of Bie, somehow.
Bie scene:
Bie got onto his bed and was about to turn off the lights when he saw the picture of him and Aerin together in their wedding picture.
“Why did I have to live with the pain,” cried Bie, and the more he looked at he picture, the more he wanted to cry. So that might, he cried himself to sleep.
The Next Day:
Kwan got up early and when she did, she walked to the kitchen. On her way, she heard New, her boyfriend, talking with someone else in his room.
“Son, I don’t want you to be with that woman. Are you insane? You just met her, and you are already letting her stay over at your place? What’s next, you are going to marry her?” said the person.
“Father, I’ve decided that I love Kwan and I want to stay with her all the time,” said New.
“How? You don’t even know her well, and most of all, she doesn’t even know herself,” said New’s father.
“As time go by, I will get to know her. I just some how know it,” said New.
“Well, when she dumps you out on the street or something, don’t be crawling back to your mother and I. We won’t be accepting someone who doesn’t listen to us,” said New’s father.
And with that Kwan heard New’s father walking towards the door. She walked away and hid just in time before New’s father came out of the door.
New’s father walked outside and slammed the door behind him. New came out of his bedroom and sighed. When New walked back into his bedroom, Kwan came out of her hiding place and started to cry. If New’s father doesn’t want him to be with her, then she doesn’t want New to get in trouble and so Kwan went to her bedroom and started to pack her things.
After Kwan finished packing her things, she wrote New a letter and then left. When New came out of his bedroom and walked over to Kwan’s he began knocking on the door. But when he finally noticed that Kwan wasn’t opening the door, he opened the door, which was unlock, and saw the letter that Kwan had wrote, he walked over to it and read it, it said:
Dear New,
I appreciate it very much that you have allowed me to stay with you.
I have enjoyed the time I have spent with you, but since your father
doesn’t you and I to be together, I have to do the best thing and leave.
I don’t want you to get in trouble all because of me. I hope you will
find someone better than me.
Good Bye forever,
Kwan

After New had read this, he immediately ran to his car and chased after Kwan.
“She won’t be far,” cried New, he loved Kwan and didn’t want her to leave. But she wasn’t close to him; she had gone a long way before he had got into his car.
Kwan walked in the park and walked to the fountain; she touched the water and felt a small sensation. Then it happened again, imaged of her and Bie together appeared in her head. It flashed so fast that it began to hurt her head.
She walked back a few steps, holding her head and started to scream. Her head hurted so much, she felt like it was going to burst. And finally when she couldn’t take it anymore, she fainted.
Bie ran to her and caught her just in time before she hitted the ground. Bie was also at the fountain, everyday he would go there and the fountain would remind him of Aerin. Bie took her to his house and gave her medicine so her head would stop hurting.
Bie laid Kwan there on his bed and when he as about to leave to get warm water for Kwan, he heard her say, “Bie, Bie,”
Bie walked back to Kwan and stayed there to see if he was just hearing things or it was real. And again, Kwan called his name. Then, as if Kwan was having a bad dream, she suddenly woke up and shouted.
Bie tried to settle her down and when she did, she said, “How did I get here?”
“You fainted at the park near the fountain, and I brought you here,” said Bie.
“Thank you,” said Kwan.
“Were you having a bad dream?” asked Bie.
“I was dreaming about me and you, will I think it’s you because the person that was with me looked like you. We had loved each other very much. But your mother wouldn’t let us. And there was another person called Fang, she was also trying to separate us,” said Kwan.
“Then you are Aerin,” said Bie.
“My name is Kwan,” said Kwan.
“I want to show you something,” said Bie. And then he showed Kwan the picture of him and Aerin at their wedding.
“That girl looks just like me,” said Kwan, pointing to Aerin.
“Yes, she is my wife. We had barely married and right after that, she died. I saw you at the park the other day and thought you were her. You see, you have the same look,” said Bie.
“Oh,” said Kwan.
Then all of a sudden, Bie remembered that Aerin had a heart shaped birthmark on her left shoulder.
“May I look at your left shoulder?” Bie asked.
“Why?” asked Kwan.
“Aerin had a heart shaped birthmark on her left shoulder. And if you are her, you might have it,” said Bie.
Kwan rose up her left sleeve and Bie saw the birthmark on her shoulder.
“Aerin!” Bie shouted and hugged Kwan.
“Aerin?” said Kwan, confused. She looked at her left shoulder and saw the birthmark. She had never noticed that.
“I knew you wouldn’t leave me,” said Bie.
“What?” asked Kwan.
“You don’t remember me?” asked Bie.
“No,” said Kwan.
“But how?” asked Bie.
“I don’t know. I came from America. New told me that I was in a bad condition, and I needed help fast. A week later, I was cured. But I wasn’t very healthy. At times, the doctor kept thinking that I wouldn’t make it. But somehow in my heart, there was something that kept telling me that I need to be alive, because he was still waiting for me. A year later, the doctor said that I fully healthy and could come back home. But after a surgery, I forgot everything. I even forgot about myself, I didn’t know who I was or what my name was. So New gave me the name, Kwan,” explained Kwan.

Bie and Kwan arrived at the cemetery and Bie showed Kwan where Aerin was buried.
“Aerin was buried here, and right next to her, in this blank space, I’m reserving it for me. I want Aerin and I to be together at all times,” said Bie.
Then they left Aerin and Bie went to go show Kwan where Fang and Ton was. They were buried right next to each other.
“And here is Fang and Ton; they were buried next to each other. I know you remember Fang, but Ton here was your childhood friend. He had a crush on you and he was the one that had let you stay at his place when you had no home to live in,” said Bie, “Can you remember him?”
Kwan closed her eyes and tried to see if she can remember Ton, and suddenly she saw him.
While closing her eyes, she said, “Ton was pulling me away from you, and Fang and your mother was pulling you away from me,”
“You remember!” shouted Bie and he again hugged Kwan.
“But those are the only people I can remember, you are still a stranger to me,” said Kwan.
Bie sighed and was about to walk away but then he remembered the ring that Aerin had given him for their marriage. He took it off his finger and showed it to Kwan.
“This was the ring that Aerin had given me for our marriage,” said Bie, showing her the ring.
“That ring is beautiful,” said Kwan, and after she said that, memories started to flash again in her head. She and Bie was both standing across from each other and she was holding flowers, the preacher was saying his words to Bie and then Bie said, “I do,”
After that the preacher asked her if she would love and marry Bie through good and bad, she had said, “I do,” And than, that was all. The memories stopped coming and she finally opened her eyes.
“What did you see?” asked Bie.
“A wedding, you were there and me, we were, getting married,” said Kwan.
That night, Kwan stayed over at Bie’s house.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter6:
Bie scene:
He got on his bed and started to cry.
“Why doesn’t she remember me?” Bie cried to himself.
He cried and cried memories of him and Aerin together started to flash through his mind again.
Next Day:
Bie woke up early in the morning and left the house. He was walking when he bumped into someone.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you,” said Bie.
“It’s okay,” said the person that Bie bumped into. Bie looked up and gave the person her purse.
“Bie?” asked the person.
“Yes, I’m Bie,” Bie said.
“Do you remember me?” asked the person.
“Sorry, I don’t,” said Bie.
“I’m Fang’s sister, Sundae,” said the person.
Bie looked at her closely and saw that it was Sundae, Fang’s younger sister.
They hugged and Bie said, “Oh, how are you Sundae?”
“I’m great, and how are you?” said Sundae.
“Not so great,” said Bie.
“Oh, is it because of Aerin? I heard that she passed away,” said Sundae.
Bie nodded then said, “So why don’t you come over to my place tonight and stay for a while,”
Sundae nodded then together they walked back to Bie’s house.
At Bie’s house:
“Do you want breakfast?” asked Bie.
“Sure, why not,” replied Sundae.
“Do you like bacon?” asked Bie.
“My favorite,” said Sundae.
After a while, when Bie was done with the bacon, he called for Sundae to come eat. When Sundae had settled down on a chair, Kwan came down from upstairs.
Sundae looked at her with a wide mouth opened.
“Bie?” called Sundae.
“Yes,” said Bie.
“I thought Aerin passed away,” said Sundae, still looking at Kwan.
“She did,” said Bie.
“Then why is she still here?” asked Sundae.
Bie looked at Kwan and then said, “Yes, she does look like Aerin, but her name is Kwan,”
“Are you sure?” asked Sundae, “Because she really looks like Aerin,”
“Yes, I’m sure,” said Bie. And with that, Sundae slowly looked away from Kwan and started to eat her breakfast. Kwan sat down next to Sundae, and right before she was going to eat her breakfast, she started to cough. Kwan covered her mouth, and when she took her hand away, she saw blood on her palm.
“Kwan!” said Bie, and he walked over to her, “why are you coughing out blood?”
Kwan ran to the sink and began coughing out more blood. Bie ran to her and started to pat her back. When Kwan had finally stopped and washed her mouth, she said, “It’s okay. I’m fine.”
And without eating breakfast, Kwan ran to her room and locked the door. Bie ran after her and was knocking on her door.
“What’s wrong, Kwan? What’s wrong?” Bie kept on asking Kwan.
But there was no answer.
The next day, Kwan came up to Bie and said, “Bie, can we go to the park today?”
“Sure, but why?” asked Bie.
“I just want to have some good time before,” but then Kwan stopped talking and just said, “Because I just want some good and fun time,”
Right after breakfast, Bie and Aerin got ready to go to the park.
“Sundae, will you stay and watch the house?” asked Bie.
“Sure, why not? I don’t have anything to do today,” said Sundae. And with that, Bie and Kwan left to the park.
“I want to go to the fountain,” said Kwan.
“You like it there?” asked Bie.
“It’s my special place,” said Kwan.
“That place was where Aerin and I always spent our time. We always met each other there, it was Aerin and my special place.” said Bie, and after a while, tears started to stream down Bie’s cheeks.
Kwan looked over at him and said, “Why are you crying?”
“Nothing,” said Bie. Kwan took out a small and silky cloth and wiped Bie’s tears. Bie looked at her held her hand. They both looked at each other for a long time before Kwan finally removed her hand.
“I’m sorry; it’s just that you look so much like Aerin. And I just really miss her,” said Bie.
“It’s okay. I understand,” said Kwan.
“I need some alone time right now,” said Bie, then he walked away. He kept on walking until he was in a place where he was by himself and started hitting a tree trunk, hard.
“Why do I have to take the pain,” said Bie, crying.
“Why!” shouted Bie, out loud.
Bie continued to hit the tree trunk until his knuckles started to bleed. He fell down on his knees and covered his face with his hands.
“Aerin, take me with you,” cried Bie.
He looked at the ring on his finger and took it off. He stared at it for a long time.
Kwan finally found Bie and ran to him.
“Bie, what happened to your knuckles?” asked Kwan.
Bie looked at Kwan and said, “Don’t touch me, I promised to Aerin that I wouldn’t be mean to her and be with someone else. I don’t need anyone except for Aerin,”
And with that, Bie got up again and ran away. Kwan fell to the ground and started to cry. That night at home, Kwan came home alone. It wasn’t long that she finally realized that Bie had already come home first. Kwan walked back outside and watched the stars.
“The stars are beautiful tonight, isn’t it?” said a voice.
“Who there?” asked Kwan.
“It’s just me, Bie,” said the voice.
“Oh,” Kwan said, and then Bie came and sat down next to her.
“I’m sorry about what happened today at the park, I don’t know what came over me. I guess I miss Aerin too much,” said Bie.
“It’s okay. I understand everything,” Kwan said.
“So you usually like to come and sit looking at the stars every night?” asked Bie.
“Not every night. I come out sometimes and look at the twinkling stars above.” Kwan said.
“I come out every night and look at them, because it would remind me of Aerin.” said Bie.
There was a long silence before Bie finally said, “What do you say to dinner tomorrow? I’ll take you to a restaurant tomorrow, to make it up for you about what I did today,”
“Sure,” said Kwan. And with that, they watched the stars together throughout the whole night.
The next night, Bie did as promised. Kwan got dressed in a beautiful gold colored dress and Bie got in a handsome suit. And together, they got into Bie’s car and he drove her to a restaurant where Aerin and he once had dinner together.
“This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done to me,” said Kwan.
“It’s nothing,” said Bie.
And then they went to go take a seat in the restaurant by the window so that they could see the stars outside. Ad throughout the whole night, they had dinner together. And from that day on, Bie began to have feelings towards Kwan.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter7:
A Few Days Later:
“Good morning, Bie,” said Sundae as she walked down the stairs and saw Bie.
“Good morning, Sundae,” said Bie.
“Where’s Kwan?” asked Sundae, “I haven’t seen her all morning,”
“She said she was going to go somewhere,” said Bie.
“Oh,” said Sundae. And together, they ate breakfast.
That afternoon, Bie was reading in the living room when the phone ranged.
“Sundae, can you get that?” asked Bie.
“Sure,” said Sundae, as she walked to the phone.
“Hello,” said Sundae, “Yes…I’ll tell him right away,”
Sundae hung up the phone then said, “Bie,”
“Yes,” said Bie.
“Kwan passed away,” said Sundae.
Bie dropped is book then said, “What did you say?”
“Kwan left to the hospital today morning, the doctor said she was coughing out a whole lot of blood. And then they had surgery on her, but then she passed away before they started the surgery.” said Sundae.
Bie grabbed his keys and drove off towards the hospital, when he got there, he asked for Kwan’s room number. Right after he got Kwan’s room number, he immediately ran to her room. Just as he was about to burst into her room, the doctor came out.
“Are you Bie?” asked the doctor.
“Yes,” said Bie.
“This patient told me to give this to you,” said the Doctor, handing over a ring. When Bie took a good look at it, it was the ring that Bie had given Aerin on their wedding day. Bie clutched it and ran inside. There, he saw Kwan. He started to cry and grabbed her hand.
“Why are all my loved ones dying?” Bie said to himself. And for the rest of the afternoon, he stayed at the hospital with Kwan until the doctor asked him to go home. The next day, it was Kwan's funeral.
Bie walked home, crying. He went to Kwan’s room and that was when he finally realized that there was a letter on her desk. He walked over to it and read it, it read:
Dear Bie,
I have enjoyed the time I have spent with you for over these past months.
But what I’m about to say may shock you. I was afraid to tell you this in person.
I had gotten my memory back for a while now, and I am Aerin. I didn’t want to
tell you this because while I was at America, I got a note from the doctor saying
that I only got five more months to live. I didn’t want to tell you that I had gotten
my memory back and that I was Aerin because if I did, you would be even sadder right now.
By the time you read this letter I will be gone. I didn’t want you to suffer anymore so
I didn’t tell you that I was Aerin. Although I am gone, always remember that my heart will
always be yours. I hope you will live on a good life without me,
sorry that I would have to leave you once again.
Good Bye,
Aerin

Bie stared to cry immediately and fell to the floor. He felt dumb that he had never got the chance to spend more time with Aerin. He hated himself and never wanted to forgive himself. He clutched the ring he had given Aerin at their wedding and started to cry even more.
He banged on the wall as hard as he can until his knuckles began to bleed, then he finally fell to his knees.
And then Bie whispered to himself, "My heart will always be a heart of yours, too."

I'M SORRY THIS STORY WAS SHORT. NEXT TIME I'M GOING TO MAKE IT LONGER, SINCE I WAS A STARTER AT THIS. THANKS FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. (I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT THIS)

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
gosh, where was i in August?...
well anyway great story. it was sad that Aerin/Kwan had to die.
don't worry, the more fanfics you write, the better you get.
i still need to update my fanfics. i am so slow.
now, on to reading The Sweet Taste of Vampire Love.
huajaikaungtur told me it's a good fanfic.
i have so many fanfics to finish reading.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
gosh, where was i in August?...
well anyway great story. it was sad that Aerin/Kwan had to die.
don't worry, the more fanfics you write, the better you get.
i still need to update my fanfics. i am so slow.
now, on to reading The Sweet Taste of Vampire Love.
huajaikaungtur told me it's a good fanfic.
i have so many fanfics to finish reading.